[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hes right you know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: dfgh.png (75KB, 590x711px) Image search: [Google]
dfgh.png
75KB, 590x711px
Trump is a racist
>>
he is? wtf i love drumpf now?!
>>
Trump isn't a racist. He even said he'd love it if his little girl ended up getting blacked.
>>
the largest mass shooting in american history was in orlando last year and done by a muslim
>>
50 fags killed by muslim in orlando and liberals still deepthroating muslim cock
>>
>>128630928
If you added a 0 after that 5 you would get something done by a muslim
>>
5 Killed in Orlando By Non-Muslim, Liberals attack the POTUS and Tweet NonStop

7 Killed in London, Liberals are SIlent... (not really infact they suck the religion of piece)
Liberals are racist ????
>>
>>128633499
the best part is, the 5 deaths in Orlando were workplace violence
>>
File: 241742384.png (306KB, 613x411px) Image search: [Google]
241742384.png
306KB, 613x411px
>>128630928
>5,000 murders each year

I don't think you want to admit who commits most of those murders....
>>
The 5 people killer were people the guy knew and wanted revenge on whilst the Muslim attacked people he had never met or seen in his life.
>>
>>128633661
Yeah; but you have to admit that that kind of "workplace violence" doesn't happen in Western Europe. Time to ask yourself some questions, Muricans.
>>
>>128634084
it used to be more common desu, remember going postal
>>
>>128630928
The motive of the killings is what's important.
>>
>>128630928
Still not as bad a Obama blaming whites for being the target of violent extremist attacks (Chicago, Dallas)
>>
was the orlando killer white?
>>
>>128630928
Anon, thats just Florida on a regular day.
Flordia fag...
I seent a guy OD and pull over to the road and die before here
>>
>>128633722
>My twitter has the power to make liberals tell the truth
>>
>>128635033
the guy today yes..the one last year no
>>
>>128635169
>>
>>128635169
based omar was honorary tbqh
>>
>>128630928
Nobody reports black on black, not even the blacks.

Niggers gonna nig!
>>
>>128630928
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.