[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christian Farmer Banned From Market For Views on Gay Marriage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 369
Thread images: 109

File: TRUNEWS.com.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TRUNEWS.com.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
Catholic farmer in Michigan has been selling his crops at the local farmer's market for years but when Stephen Tennes refused to host a lesbian couple’s wedding at his orchard, his warm welcome at the market turned cold. The farmer has been barred from the market because of his views on gay marriage and The Alliance Defending Freedom has the case. When did a citizen's private property become fair game to the political correctness agenda?

http://www.trunews.com/article/christian-farmer-banned-from-market-for-views-on-gay-marriage

>Stephen Tennes, the owner of Country Mill Farms, has sold his fruit and vegetables at the East Lansing Farmer’s Market for the past seven years. After city officials learned of his Christian belief that marriage is the union between one man and one woman, they invoked a non-discrimination policy to exclude him from being able to sell at the farmers’ market.

>Tennes says he was barred from selling his produce after his business, Country Mill Farms, refused to host a lesbian couple’s wedding at its orchard in Charlotte, 22 miles outside East Lansing. Explaining his position on Facebook, Tennes cited his “Catholic belief that marriage is a sacramental union between one man and one woman.”

>In a statement, the city of East Lansing said the farmer’s decision not to host a same-sex wedding violated a “long-standing ordinance that protects sexual orientation as well as the Supreme Court’s ruling that grants the right for same-sex couples to be married.”

>In point of fact, the city introduced a modification to the city’s farmers market vendor agreement just this year requiring sellers to comply with East Lansing’s Human Relations Ordinance. Among other things, the ordinance prohibits discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity and expression.
>>
>>128629657
Who fucking cares? Just another delusional christcuck pissing in their own cereal. I hope he looses his farm before this is over.
>>
>>128629657
>>128630130
this is why you make polite excuses instead of belting out your morality, people need to relearn basic fucking manners so they don't get themselves socially shit-canned by uppity socialites who also don't have any fucking manners beyond taking everything in the ass like some anal wine-tasting orgy
>>
File: TRUNEWS.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
TRUNEWS.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>>128630130
It's a matter of personal religious freedom. I one finds certain things distasteful, why is it being forced upon us? This is persecution happening before our very own eyes here in the U.S. and people like you sit back and do nothing about it. It will only get worse and worse, like a frog sitting in a slowly heating pot.

>The city’s punitive action targets the farmer’s use of his own private property, 22 miles outside the city and well outside its jurisdiction. Mr.Tennes has declared that he does not discriminate against LGBT customers at the farmer’s market, and gladly sells his produce to all comers.

>> “It’s our faith that informs us how to treat all who come to our farm and the farmers market with dignity and decency … serving customers of many races, religions, cultures and those who identify with the LBGT community,” he said.

>When it came to actually hosting a same-sex marriage that contradicts his biblical understanding of the nature of marriage, Tennes felt obliged to decline.

>> “Our faith and beliefs on marriage and hosting weddings at our home and in our backyard of our farm have nothing to do with the city of East Lansing,” Tennes said at a press conference.

>According to Gay Star News, the biblical view of marriage is “homophobic” and the City of East Lansing barred Tennes for his “homophobic religious views.”
>>
Civil rights protections need to be federally extended to include political views.
>>
File: trunews-logo.png (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
trunews-logo.png
28KB, 300x300px
>>128630758
>this is why you make polite excuses instead of belting out your morality
How do you know this is the case? It's likely the farmer politely turned them down first. Maybe the homosexual couple decided to press in on why they were denied until they found the answer they were looking for.

>The Alliance Defending Freedom, a nonprofit legal organization specializing in religious liberty cases, is representing Tennes. They have asserted that his religious views on marriage have no bearing on his involvement at the market and said the city’s actions amounted to a First Amendment violation.

>> “Steve and his farm have been singled out and excluded from full participation in the life of the community for only one reason,” said ADF counsel Kate Anderson. “Steve expressed a viewpoint the city did not like.”

>> “If the government can shut down a family farmer just because of the religious views he expresses on Facebook … then no American is free,” Anderson said.
>>
Can I go to a halal Muslim market and demand they sell me bacon? If that were the case they would tell me I'm in the wrong but here the property owner is.

Is it really that hard to be left the fuck alone?
>>
>>128630130
>I hope he looses his farm

Unironically KYS.
>>
>>128631116
if that's the case it's both harassment and 1a violation, I didn't even know the market was a city entity- but that's what I get for not clicking the link because it isn't an archive
>>
>>128629657
so what
christkikes are stupid
>muh freedom
how about freedom to treat homophobes with the disdain they deserve
>>
>>128631048
That's for sure 'tho it's doubtful those fag-pushing kyke congressmen would let it happen
People have to stand up before it's too late. A handful of Satanists shouldn't be allowed to push their perversions and in a sane world they would be flogged out of town by an infuriated mob
>>
>>128631498
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
>>128631551
>>128631707
>>
>>128630130
>I hope he looses his farm before this is over.
Kike
>>
>>128629657
>WHY DO YOU OPPOSE GAY MARRIAGE!?
>JUST DON'T GET GAY MARRIED! LOLOLOL
>>
>>128631480
>not clicking the link because it isn't an archive
Stfu nigger. No one gives a shit a out your web surfing habits. I wasn't gonna read the article but now that I know you'll be offended if I click the link I think I will. Stay salty faggot.
>>
>OY VEY LEVITICUS!
>I'M NOT A KIKE!
christkikes are the most disgusting of all religionists
>>
File: trunews-revive.png (215KB, 8042x1265px) Image search: [Google]
trunews-revive.png
215KB, 8042x1265px
>>128631480
Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

- Romans 1:26-27

The Bible is pretty clear about homosexuality in general, are you proposing we ban the Christian faith and ban the Bible (only send out a state-approved version of the Bible?)
>>
>>128629657
They can ban him if they want just like how he can ban gays if he wants.
>>
File: 1473522967110.jpg (89KB, 881x719px) Image search: [Google]
1473522967110.jpg
89KB, 881x719px
>"City officials invoked a non-discrimination policy to exclude him..."

City officials invoked a non discrimination policy in order to discriminate someone.
>>
File: TRUNEWS-side.png (300KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
TRUNEWS-side.png
300KB, 320x480px
>>128632019
>They can ban him if they want just like how he can ban gays if he wants.
Well God's going to ban them from heaven if they decide to ban Jesus and His followers
>>
>>128630130
You should care that people are being ruined on the basis of their wrongthink.
It's his property to do with as he pleases. If he doesn't cater to rugswappers that's his business. He shouldn't be penalized for practising his faith. Sounds awfully discriminatory to me
>>
>>128631957
how do you gather that from my statement?
>>128631803
I mean, you do you, buddy, I'll do me
>>
File: 1489949799370.png (423KB, 834x422px) Image search: [Google]
1489949799370.png
423KB, 834x422px
>>128629657
>you can't even refuse to marry gays on your private property
>>
File: deusv3.jpg (47KB, 250x338px) Image search: [Google]
deusv3.jpg
47KB, 250x338px
>these edgy neopagans
grow up, are you guys the newgoths in highschool these days?
>>128631871
what would lionheart think about you saying that? he spilled blood to keep islam out
>>
>>128631181
Don't be fucking stupid. You can't go anywhere and demand products that the proprietor doesn't carry. For example you can't go to a hardware store and demand to buy fish. That type of retardation isn't what is happening here. This is about a business refusing to serve a slice of society due to differing in beliefs. If the farmer has issue with members of society he shouldn't have open up his farm to the general public. He did though and now he is reaping what he sowed. Fuck him and fuck you for missing the point.
>>
>>128630130
Kys
>>
>>128630130
And this is why faggots need to die.

This is why I laugh when I see faggots get beaten and murdered. They are mentally ill scum.
>>
File: 1496431031344.jpg (127KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496431031344.jpg
127KB, 1000x1000px
>>128632019
Unless he is discriminating against gays at the farmers market, ie at a public event on city property, they literally can't. People are free to not buy anything from him, but a government entity cannot shut him out simply for having a "discriminatory" personal belief that is only enacted on his own private property.
>>
>>128632173
Stop being retarded. He isn't being penalized for his faith. He is being penalized for discrimination. He shouldn't have opened his doors to the public if he hates gays.
>>
>>128632172
Not relavent.

>>128631181
That's not the same thing. That's them not carying a product. It's like going to an ice cream shop and asking for cake. They don't have bacon because of their religion, but legally it might as well be a meat market that just ran out of bacon.
>>
File: christian-persecution.jpg (59KB, 408x320px) Image search: [Google]
christian-persecution.jpg
59KB, 408x320px
>>128631498
>how about freedom to treat homophobes with the disdain they deserve
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

- Romans 3:23-24

We are all sinners and we're not going to single out homosexuals and beat down on them because frankly, I am a sinner too and just as guilty as they are in the eyes of God

Partaking in gay marriage, you can view it as Christians forcing to partake in modern form of "idol worship." Christians in Roman times were persecuted because they refused to partake in state-sanctioned pagan worship, so they were persecuted. This very same thing is happening with Christians today being persecuted for refusing to submit to state-sanctioned doctrine.
>>
File: lena_dunham.jpg (271KB, 823x500px) Image search: [Google]
lena_dunham.jpg
271KB, 823x500px
>>128629657
>Being afraid of dykes

kek
>>
>>128629657
> Having an opinion
> Making sure everyone knows it because your opinion is so important
> Wah people didn't like opinion

Sometimes you just need to keep shit to yourself. Just like gay people. keep it to yourself.
>>
>>128629657
why is it considered discrimination to not let people do things on your property
>>
>>128632491

He just doesn't want to hold a type of ceremony on his private property. Is that so wrong?
>>
>>128631957
don't laugh it has happened before.
>>
>After city officials learned of his belief... they invoked a non-discrimination policy to exclude him
>we live in a world where there is nothing wrong with this statement
>>
>>128629657
It's called being not retarded. If you're going to host wedding but not gay weddings a town can deiced to stop doing business with you. How is this a thing? If he wants to be an ideologue then you have to expect so resistance is this posd shithole called the usa especially super liberal towns.
>>
File: main-swift.jpg (53KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
main-swift.jpg
53KB, 615x410px
>>128632375
>what would lionheart think about you saying that? he spilled blood to keep islam out
homophobia is a christian disease
>Leviticus 20:13
>If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
christianity is a mindvirus >>128628064
>>128632843
>We are all sinners
only in your dirty religion, christkike
>modern form of "idol worship."
idol worship is not a problem in my religion
>b-but muh christian country!
too bad, motherfuckers
>>
>>128632839
Steak* not cake.

>>128632621
Even if it's public, which I didn't know it was, their entitled to treat him like shit and be unwelcoming and not buy anything.
>>
>>128630130
FPWP
>>
>lesbians asked to have a wedding on his orchard
wait WHAT? Why? This doesn't even make fucking sense.
>>
>>128632823
Right to refuse service
His land
His rules
>>
>>128630130
You seriously need to find a tall building and throw yourself from it.
>>
>>128632856
does this radioactive dumping site ever take a photo without pressing her muff plunger against her squirrel teeth?
>>
>>128632907
Yes it is when that property is business open to the public. He discriminated against members of society opened his big fucking mouth thinking his sky fairy will save him. The law is against him and he deserves to get fuct.
>>
>>128631779
Because they're forcing Christians to partake in gay marriage akin to idol worship. Christians in Roman times were given a decision: either submit to pagan worship and acknowledge false gods, or get killed. This is similar to what is happening today: either submit to state-sanctioned dogma and acknowledge homosexuality as normal, or be persecuted

Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul?"

- Matthew 16:24-26
>>
File: jesus-with-children.jpg (380KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-with-children.jpg
380KB, 1200x1600px
>>128633190
>You seriously need to find a tall building and throw yourself from it.
may jesus bless you
>>
File: 1491054918558.jpg (70KB, 800x343px) Image search: [Google]
1491054918558.jpg
70KB, 800x343px
The man is within his right to deny servicing gay weddings. But whining and running to the fucking courts when his own tactics are used against me tells me he's a fucking loser and deserves to get shit on. He wasn't in it to express his legal rights, it's just about getting his way. If the market doesn't want him there and has a valid clause to keep him out, which they do, tough fucking luck. That's the same rights he was using for his own discrimination so what right does he have to complain?
>>
File: rl grave.jpg (12KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
rl grave.jpg
12KB, 284x177px
>>128633035
>a pagan faggot
wow. Listen you paki homo. go pay respects to Richard Lionheart. You walk in his christian soil in your country. Stop making him spin in his grave
>>
File: our flag is going forward too.jpg (172KB, 497x768px) Image search: [Google]
our flag is going forward too.jpg
172KB, 497x768px
>>128633333
>a pagan faggot
>wow. Listen you paki homo. go pay respects to Richard Lionheart. You walk in his christian soil in your country. Stop making him spin in his grave
innane christkike bleating
jesus never stops being BTFO >>128504931
>>
>>128630130

FBPB

You can't preach peace and love and then turn away people for being homosexuals, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

You know who else uses their religion as a justification for bias and shitty behavior? Muslims.
>>
File: deusv4.jpg (347KB, 1436x957px) Image search: [Google]
deusv4.jpg
347KB, 1436x957px
>>128633333
witness these quints of the holy trinity. pay respects for RL
>>
>>128633172
Wrong. He gave up the right to discriminate when he opened a business on his land. How hard is that to understand?
>>
>>128632865
>Having a sexual preference
>Making sure everyone knows it because your sexual preference is so important
>wah people didn't like sexual preference

Form an argument
>>
File: 1477408519651.jpg (72KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477408519651.jpg
72KB, 800x800px
>>128633494
>pay respects for RL
>>
http://www.countrymillfarms.com/weddings.html
>Our spacious barn offers the perfect location for your celebration. You have the freedom to choose your own caterer, DJ, and other services. With a modern kitchen, restrooms, and private changing room you can enjoy your special event with privacy. Saturday barn rentals, are allowed the opportunity to decorate from 1-5pm on Friday. Saturday rentals are $3000 and Sunday rentals are $2000. Email us for availability and contract.

Oh. That explains it. Fucking dummy was asking for this kind of trouble.
>>
File: Rick-Wiles-Tru-News.png (387KB, 640x483px) Image search: [Google]
Rick-Wiles-Tru-News.png
387KB, 640x483px
>>128632491
>If the farmer has issue with members of society he shouldn't have open up his farm to the general public.
And why can't the general public respect his faith and let him be?
>>
>>128632375
>he spilled blood to keep islam out
He spilled blood to keep his own riches you dumb fuck
He didnt give 2 fucks about religion
>>
File: real jesus kikeface.jpg (262KB, 1536x861px) Image search: [Google]
real jesus kikeface.jpg
262KB, 1536x861px
>>128633601
>CURRYPOOP0O
>>
>>128631480
yeah you shot off your mouth and judged him before you knew the facts, because that's just what you do
>>128630758
that's what you have to do in countries that operate like this, we need to prevent the usa from operating like this. that's not how shit is supposed to work, he should be able to rant all he wants on facebook without being discriminated against, and he should be able to say what he wants his private property for

the farmers market is not private property

This is bullshit, and it's why even though I don't care about Gay marriage I can't get behind the activists the wouldn't stop pushing it, they will never stop with this shit because they are just hateful people
>>
File: dies irae.jpg (195KB, 843x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dies irae.jpg
195KB, 843x1200px
>>128633482
>he thinks without christianity europe woudn't had been muslim by 1400
m90, go fuck yourself. No more (you)s for you.

I hope mohamed chops your head off
>>
>>128633771
i wish you filthy christkikes really will shut the fuck up when you say you will shut the fuck up
>>
>>128633652
Because its a business you stupid fuck. How hard is it to understand non discrimination laws relating to business transactions?
>>
>>128629657
>grand parents used to own a farm in Lansing, MI.
>area overtaken by LMAODUDEWEED in 90's

Tennes needs to lawyer up or find a farmers market in another location that he can take his produce to
>>
>>128633550
Nobody should be exposed to homosexual degeneracy in the first place you filthy kike.
>>
>>128630130
A Muslim baker refused a lesbian couple, is his shop closed or fined?

Nope, because we're being replaced and this is how it starts.
In the good old days, it was Christianity that ruled, now it's Atheism (nothingness), which is a hole pentrated with Government (commies) and Islam (commie kill squads)
>>
File: 1496476600059.jpg (87KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496476600059.jpg
87KB, 450x600px
>>128633845
>implying we are the ones harrassing people

we all know what happened with this guy, it was a setup
>>128633859
no city officials told him he can't go there, not a private business
>>
>>128629657
that's gay
>>
File: TRUNEWS-staff.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
TRUNEWS-staff.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>128632823
>Stop being retarded. He isn't being penalized for his faith. He is being penalized for discrimination.
The issue is freedom. Biblical born-again Christians who truly follow Jesus Christ and worship Him in Spirit and in Truth believe they cannot partake in sin. So are we free to discriminate against sin? Problem is, the government views discrimination as a bigger "sin" than homosexuality (which is now state-sanctioned). So does that give them a right to persecute Christians now?

The Bible is very clear on homosexuality. Both in the old and new testament, God specifically targets sexual sin, including homosexuality. We live in a hyper-sexual society that normalizes all forms of abominations so really issue circles back around: freedom to sin, or freedom to worship God?
>>
>>128633845
Oh look, it's another Pagan LARPer that probably calls Christianity cucked, but then proceeds to complain about "muh pagan ancestors" being oppressed by Christians.
>>
File: America's Hope.jpg (50KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
America's Hope.jpg
50KB, 224x224px
>>128632856
We are afraid of God, not sinners

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom

- Proverbs 9:10a
>>
>>128633966
the end game they are predicting and the end game that will happen are two different things. when tennes and more people like him just trail off and do their own thing a seperate community of like minded christians will form, and the rest of society will just self destruct. it's only a matter of time before real christians don't argue anymore and instead only interact with each other.
>>128634208
these pagan larpers are just reddit communist atheists trying to make some pathetic appeal to white people
>>
>>128634067
>we all know what happened with this guy, it was a setup
still doesn't change the fact that being a bigoted christkike is not legally protected
>>128634208
>Oh look, it's another Pagan LARPer that probably calls Christianity cucked, but then proceeds to complain about "muh pagan ancestors" being oppressed by Christians.
i never said that at all
if anything, the christkikes are lamenting me haranguing them
>>
>>128629657
SHUN HIM! SHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
>>
>>128629657
We don't have to tolerate your intolerance.
>>
>>128632491
>Have Church
>rent out space to general public
>Sodomites and worshipers of Baal want to rent out your building for Blood Orgy of the Midnight Mass
>say no
>HOMOPHOBIC PEDOFILE RACIST MISOSOUPINSTIC BIGOT!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>128633859
non-discrimination laws for businesses don't extend to LGBTQIA2Djdksk bullshit. who's the stupid fuck here?
>>
File: trunews-light.png (71KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
trunews-light.png
71KB, 512x512px
>>128632865
>Sometimes you just need to keep shit to yourself. Just like gay people. keep it to yourself.
Nowhere in the article did it say the farmer was "flouting his religion." Most likely, gay people already knew about his religion and targeted him by requesting to host gay marriage/idol worship ceremony on his property. This is a very common tactic that homosexuals and liberals use against Christians.
>>
>>128634067
His discriminatory behavior on his property is what is at issue. He discriminates, get it? Its against the law. If he doesn't like the laws in the US he can move to the middle east and discriminate all he wants based on religion. How can you into mental gymnastics and miss this?
>>
File: israeli-soldiers.jpg (38KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
israeli-soldiers.jpg
38KB, 400x300px
>>128634370
>still doesn't change the fact that being a bigoted christkike is not legally protected
it's freedom of speech and private property, yes he is protected. he just might happen to live in a subversive community, in which case it is their loss if he moves away. they only thrive on conflict, and when he leaves they will simply eat each other.

keep crying when we you get btfo by us and israel, no apologies
>>
>>128629657
I'm pretty left leaning but the more I read about shit like this the more I'm starting to hate gays. Same with blacks.

Shit feels like a cult that shames heretics kek.
>>
>>128634446
Then we do not have to tolerate your intolerance towards intolerance either, kike.
>>
>>128634446
We don't have to tolerate YOUR intolerance
>>
Good, bigots like him should be rounded up and publicly hanged
>>
>>128633550
It's still belongs to him, he doesn't represent the Government.

Ownership rights are slowly disappearing, gayness is the loophole/excuse to do it, accidentally or not.
>>
File: rick-wiles.jpg (37KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
rick-wiles.jpg
37KB, 800x430px
>>128632971
I'm not laughing, friend
>>
>>128634649
>>128634661
You were intolerant first
>>
>>128634570
Move to a different country if you can't understand or accept the law in the US.
>>
File: Nazi_Swastika.jpg (55KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi_Swastika.jpg
55KB, 1000x1000px
>>128634646
>t's freedom of speech and private property, yes he is protected
he's no more protected than anyone else
>keep crying when we you get btfo by us and israel, no apologies
? >>128626244 why are you admitting to being a kike supporting christkike?
>>
File: H5WxrA.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
H5WxrA.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>128634158
Jesus also commanded Christians to obey their leaders, and follow their laws so as not to sew dissent, violence and chaos. They are not to commit sin but to live alongside it and understand it is grounds to hate the sin, not the sinner themselves. That isn't what modern Christians do. They start shit constantly, try to destabilize their state, and hold deep hate in their hearts for sinners despite their own imperfection. You are misusing the word of Christ to satisfy your personal desires, which is a worse sin than any homosexual.
>>
File: 1494294786338.jpg (97KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494294786338.jpg
97KB, 520x600px
>>128634645
>you have to let anyone on your property or you are discriminating

oh so i guess if some ex convict pedophile wants to have a camping party on your front yard you have to let them?

its his fucking private property dipshit, they are trying to backdoor this type of policy because they know it isn't legal by banning him from public facilities

You know what's even crazier? Chances are he is in on this shit and he is working with them to promote this type of behavior. That's usually how it works.
>>
>>128634743
You can be intolerant if you want. When you force people to be tolerant, make them do shit against their beliefs, that's when you cross the line into Thought Police territory
>>
>>128634584
You are apparently. Businesses can't discriminate based on belief. The laws are there. Its not my problem if you are uniformed.
>>
>>128634743
source?
>>
File: MAYFLOWER 2030.jpg (620KB, 3591x1620px) Image search: [Google]
MAYFLOWER 2030.jpg
620KB, 3591x1620px
>>128634823
That actually worked out well last time we had to flee from degenerates. Olympus Mons's Capital will be New Plymouth.
>>
>>128634930
why should i give a shit? I'm not jewish but I think it's hilarious when assholes like you overstep your bounds and eventually get checked. that symbol is a symbol of losing, and you still don't get it.

you gonna lose again and again and again

>implying you aren't a leftist larping as a nazi anyway

nice try though
>>
>>128633622
I agree.
Fags made it so you can't just put up with them anymore, it's never enough to just accept they're faggots and move on with your life, you have to love and support it or be a social pariah.
>>
>>128634670
Just like the mess he created belongs to him. If he hates gays he shouldn't have opened a business to the general public then opened his big fucking mouth about hating gays.
>>
>>128633757
this is facebook drama?
>>
>>128633859
his business was selling crops he didnt rent out his land you fucking idiot. What he does with his land is his own business.
>>
>>128634930
I like Muslims because they deal with fags the right way. That's the one comforting though about them taking over the West, dead fags just like in Orlando.
>>
File: TRUNEWS-globe.jpg (35KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
TRUNEWS-globe.jpg
35KB, 480x270px
>>128633035
>>Leviticus 20:13
>>If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
You're missing the context here. God made Himself known to the Jewish people. At this point, the entire Israel population saw the miracles of God. The plagues God unleashed upon Egypt. The parting of the Red Sea. God walked among the Israelites by day and by night. There was a cloud that guided the Israelites whereever they went (read the Bible)

When God comes close to you like that, you need to be Holy and Righteous. That's why many people in this world do not see God, because we are all so sinful. Once God makes Himself known to us in an obvious manner, then we better stop sinning and submit to God or face His Wrath. Again, read the Bible and see the wrath God poured out upon the Earth and to the Israelite people in the desert

Abram believed the Lord, and he credited it to him as righteousness. - Genesis 15:6

Know therefore that the Lord your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations, and repays to their face those who hate him, by destroying them. He will not be slack with one who hates him. He will repay him to his face. - Deuteronomy 7:9-10
>>
>>128634645
Because this law is immoral and unjust. It is basically White genocide according to the UN definition as the purpose of the promotion of homosexuality is just to corrupt decency and to lower the number of Whites. Every man on this Earth has the natural right to stand up against this (((degeneracy)))!
>>
>>128634743
Does not matter.
>>
Would it be legal to offer the service only to christians or would he be persecuted for that too?
>>
>>128634981
>oh so i guess if some ex convict pedophile wants to have a camping party on your front yard you have to let them?
Yes. If your front lawn is a business open to the public you have to. This wasn't a family BBQ party that rejected gays. It was a business that rented space. So yah he doesn't get to choose who to serve and not serve based on religious beliefs.
>>
>>128635325
>If he hates gays he shouldn't have opened a business to the general public then opened his big fucking mouth about hating gays.
People are allowed to have differing opinions holy fuck how can you be so brainwashed.
>>
>>128634648
This is why the Liberal hate is so strong, that's what Liberals/left of today are.

If you're not like this in today's world, you're right wing, even if your views haven't changed at all.
>>
>>128635562
Theyd claim religious discrimination. These people don't actually care about bigotry. They just enjoy ruining people's lives and look for any excuse to do it.
>>
File: trunews-img.jpg (7KB, 420x56px) Image search: [Google]
trunews-img.jpg
7KB, 420x56px
>>128633269
>Yes it is when that property is business open to the public. He discriminated against members of society opened his big fucking mouth thinking his sky fairy will save him. The law is against him and he deserves to get fuct.
America rejects God, God will reject America. Keep this up, and you'll be laughing all the way to the pit.

Also why do you guys keep accusing the farmer of "opening his big fat mouth" when the homosexuals could've kept to themselves and done their ceremonies elsewhere? You might want to think on this one
>>
>>128635102
i did the research bub and the results are in. sexual orientation is not covered by non-discrimination laws for businesses . It's not my problem if you are uninformed
>>
>>128635387
Read the article retard. He rents his land for weddings and discrimanted against people trying to use it. Fuck him and his farm. I hope he losses it because of his poor business decisions.
>>
>admitting why you denied them instead of just denying them
Dude, never say more than you have to. He better run for city government and overturn the law now.
>>
>>128629657
>trunews.com
lol, no.
>>
>>128629657
>Christian business owners don't serve gays.
>This bigotry is disgusting. IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR! I'm suing them and spreading this online so people harass the owners.

>Twitter censors and bans everyone right wing and CEO admits that he regrets not banning Trump when he could.
>IT'S THEIR COMPANY YOU FUCKING BIGOTS THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT WITH IT.

>Muslims kill everyone including muslims and treat gays and women as subhuman even when they aren't killed.
>
reabby makes me bhink
>>
File: 1495116632314.jpg (65KB, 776x559px) Image search: [Google]
1495116632314.jpg
65KB, 776x559px
>>128635642
>So yah he doesn't get to choose who to serve and not serve based on religious beliefs.

He does though, that is why they are trying another approach and banning him from the market

what is funny is that you think this will end well for you, and it won't. you just don't know when you are overstepping your bounds. i don't even have to argue, this is going to come back to bite them in the ass. people won't stand for this shit.
>>
>>128635907
it's exactly what it looks like
>>
>>128635870
Guy doesn't want faggots getting married in his private property. Probably doesn't want pedophiles on his property either, is he discriminating against pedophiles too?
>>
>>128635870
So your whole argument is this person is in the wrong because he followed his beliefs? Muslim cake makers don't make cakes for gays and get a free pass because of their religion, why does this man get treated this way? Because he's Christian?
>>
>>128635440
They also have the right to be punished for their foolishness. By you argument anti-fa should be allowed to burn major cities because they are standing up to injuctice in their mind. What a horrblie argument you have just made. Do you really not understand how society functions?
>>
File: TRUNEWS-sideline.jpg (37KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
TRUNEWS-sideline.jpg
37KB, 630x354px
>>128633320
>If the market doesn't want him there and has a valid clause to keep him out, which they do, tough fucking luck.
So it'll be "tough luck" when Christians are thrown in jail for "fostering their own hateful beliefs?"
>>
File: IMG_7061.jpg (63KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7061.jpg
63KB, 640x360px
>>128635870
>Homosexuals
>People
Degenerates like you will be the first to go when the time comes.
>>
>>128636128
>not letting someone get married on your property
>burning down a city
>Same thing

You're so fucking stupid yet so arrogant. Everything wrong with America.
>>
>>128633485
reddit spacing
>>
>>128635669
We are allowed opinions. We aren't allowed to let those opinions dictate discriminatory behavior in business. What are you retarded? Do you even know the law in the US regarding these matters?
>>
File: TRUNEWS-collage.jpg (136KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
TRUNEWS-collage.jpg
136KB, 640x480px
>>128633550
>Wrong. He gave up the right to discriminate when he opened a business on his land
So do I have to give up my right to be a Christian for living on U.S. soil?
>>
>>128635871
this is a good point, but the discrimination against the man is wrong. Christcucks just can't keep their mouths shut some times.
>>
Things like this is why homosexuals have lost 100% of my support.

I hate you degenerate faggots and I hope you all get super AIDS.
>>
File: rick-wiles-underground.jpg (281KB, 1920x831px) Image search: [Google]
rick-wiles-underground.jpg
281KB, 1920x831px
>>128633640
You do realize regular Christian churches will be targeted next for "fostering hateful beliefs." Either churches will have to accept state-sanctioned revisions of the Bible or they have to go underground.
>>
>>128635820
No you didn't you stupid fucking leaf.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/29/oregon-bakery-owners-pay-more-than-135g-in-damages-over-refusal-to-make-cake-for-gay-wedding.html
>>
>>128635870

That land still isn't public property you fucking nigger.
>>
>>128632375
>Responding to a pajeet

Reminder pajeets are brown(er) kikes. Anyone that has interacted with them know their mentality is akin to the eternal jew.
>>
>>128632491
He did not open his farm to the public, he grew food on his farm then went to a different location to sell it. He is being removed from the selling location because he would not host a gay wedding on his private property. This is actually pretty big because of what all it implies for other businesses and anyone who wishes to sell, well anything really. Going by the law he should win no matter what type of marriage it is as he has no obligation to allow them onto his private property regardless of sexual orientation or reason. Even if the selling of goods were to have taken place on his own property he would still be under no obligation to allow any sort of group to be allowed to form for any sort of reason on the property. If you want a shitty analogy for the second part (if it were to have been on his property) it would be like a business with a "no public restroom" sign, they have no obligation to let you shit there even if you can enter and purchase from them.
>>
>>128633485
1/10 , your bait tasted too artificial
>>
I thought private businesses had the right to deny service to anyone for any reason. Am I mistaken?
>>
>>128636627
Same, I used to be a big gag supporter. Over the last 6 months I've grown to despise them.
>>
>>128635642
>So yah he doesn't get to choose who to serve and not serve based on religious beliefs.

Land of the Free (TM)
>>
File: christkike studies.jpg (148KB, 2083x583px) Image search: [Google]
christkike studies.jpg
148KB, 2083x583px
>>128636207
>Homosexuals
>People
>Degenerates like you will be the first to go when the time comes
ok, jesus >>128618000
murderous hatred of homosexuality is a natural consequence of believing in Jesus The Kike >>128635437
>>
File: 1496379138248.jpg (31KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1496379138248.jpg
31KB, 550x512px
>>128636057
>Because he's Christian?

yep, all things considered all these lawsuits are solely anti christian, they have nothing to do with civil rights
>>
>>128636128
No, because according to my logic only what is good for the White race is lawful. Consequently, the Commies deserve a purge.
>>
>>128629657
>his “Catholic belief

fuck him he's probably a pedo.
>>
>>128636892

>supporting pedos
>ok any year ever

Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>128636393
>We aren't allowed to let those opinions dictate discriminatory behavior in business
BUT MUSLIMS ARE? DO YOU NOT SEE WHATS HAPPENING HERE YOU IDIOT?
>>
>>128636892
>if I say kike enough /pol/ will agree with me

You're just making us hate faggots more
>>
>>128636769
another thing you shit tips have been missing is the wording of the OP. He was not being asked to cater food (which I assume is what you illiterates mistook host to mean) to a wedding, but to host the wedding on his property (Allow them to do their wedding on his lawn).
>>
>>128636488
Yeah the discrimination is wrong, of course. But we live in the (((post-modern))) age now where values are out the window and everything is naked power, so he should have been sneaky, got political power, and then ousted people who disagree with his views.

Alinsky and Gramsci should burn in hell for all eternity but their strategies should still be used by any opponent to cultural marxism and the post modernists.
>>
>>128631048
That's not even necessary. It's already SUPPOSED to cover religious protection, which this clearly falls under.
>>
>>128635910
This isn't the 1950s anymore. Its the 21st century. The farmer is fucked even if he does find a way back into the market the towns people will shun him. He should sell his land and fuck off to somewhere else before liberal villagers with pitchforks burn his house to the ground with his family inside.
>>
>>128636317
ad hominem attacks are the last resort for a person that doesn't know what they're talking about.
>>
>>128635669
Libs gonna Lib.
There's all kinds of people who own legit businesses, but oh that's bad hatin da gayz.
Meanwhile proud commies run Government, teach in schools, pedophilias becoming normal and Islams a Left-wing death squad, but all that's ay okay because gays can buy a cake.
>>
>>128636993

Wow really made me think

Leftists Faggots flooded the Catholic Church to influence it starting in the 1950s on.
>>
>>128636057
>Muslim cake makers don't make cakes for gays and get a free pass because of their religion
False
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 400x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 400x527px
>>128630130
>>
File: 1496431496805.png (73KB, 447x356px) Image search: [Google]
1496431496805.png
73KB, 447x356px
>>128637070
>current year

wow, you actually tried that shit with me didn't you?
>>
>>128636844
Yep. I was cool with them not getting beat and imprisoned on the streets. I even said let them get married so long as they don't force Christian institutions to wed them or recognize their union.

Now I see that if you give these degenerate freaks an inch they want a mile.
>>
>>128637226

Nice citation you nigger.
>>
>>128637070
>liberal faggots with pitchforks
>marching 22 miles
>to the farm/home of a christian man with his family
>and probably a couple rifles and shotguns
I wish they would.
>>
>>128634743
you dumbass, tolerance is one thing, executing government power because your feelings were hurt is fucking Orwellian as shit. You deserve to burn.
>>
>>128637070
>It is the current year
Kys you immoral degenerate. Otherwise I cannot wait until decent Whites kill you when the day comes or Muslims throw you from the roof.
>>
>>128637173
>point out that denying a marriage on private property isn't the same as burning a city down
>ad hominem

Another idiot using words he doesn't even know the definition for. You're a stupid person, you're only proving that more.
>>
File: 1486141815023.png (656KB, 1198x923px) Image search: [Google]
1486141815023.png
656KB, 1198x923px
>>128637207
>Leftists
Kike and freemasonic subversives
>>
>>128637412
I've been really turned off by the way they are trying everything they can to make Trump look anti gay, when is the biggest LGBTQ supporter in the Republican party we have ever had. They don't even give a shit though, they somehow still frame him as a bigot.
>>
File: never-give-up.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
never-give-up.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>128634968
>Jesus also commanded Christians to obey their leaders, and follow their laws so as not to sew dissent, violence and chaos.

First, we live in a democracy where we have the first amendment. We Christians are well within our rights to practice our beliefs and voice our opinions. Here is the Scripture you are twisting for your own benefit:

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.

- Romans 13:1

The ultimate authority is GOD

>They are not to commit sin but to live alongside it and understand it is grounds to hate the sin, not the sinner themselves.

I'm not seeing this anywhere in the Bible. Jesus says to be salt and light of the world so we glorify our Father's name, for what good is salt if it loses its effectiveness? We need to call people out to sin, and into repentance.

>That isn't what modern Christians do. They start shit constantly, try to destabilize their state, and hold deep hate in their hearts for sinners despite their own imperfection. You are misusing the word of Christ to satisfy your personal desires, which is a worse sin than any homosexual.

This what 1st century Christians did. The Roman state accused Christians of "destabilizing the state" for not kowtowing to idol worship and acknowledging false gods. Christians ended up being persecuted, thrown to lions, beaten in the streets, hanged, crucified. This is exactly where we're headed towards. Wake up friend.
>>
>>128637207
Vatican II was a fucking mistake. Latin Vulgate or bust!
>>
>>128633482
>talks shit about christians
>posts a bunch of flags with crosses on them
>>
>>128629657
WHOA the local farmers markets are on state owned property, where they literally cannot kick you out because muh 2nd amendment.

I certainly dont support what he has to say, but i fucking support his god damn fucking right to say it.

>After city officials learned of his belief...
wait a damn minute i need more facts

was he just literally selling his produce like it sounds?
or was he being one of those faggy sidewalk preachers?

There is a rather large difference

i have no problem with "and god be with you"
and a serious problem with "REPENT SINNER"
>>
>>128637031
>if I say kike enough /pol/ will agree with me
>You're just making us hate faggots more
i don't care who you hate
i just want you to stop talking about your deranged insane hatreds here like you deserve respect for being abusive christkikes
>>128637019
>supporting pedos
>ok any year ever
>Fuck off faggot.
homosexuality is not paedophilia, ahmed
>>128633035
>>
A business owner should be able to hire, fire, refuse to serve, or ban whoever he wants for whatever reason. Anything less is, at best, infringement on private property rights or, at worst, slavery.
>>
>>128637412
>Now
We were fucking warning you all the way here. Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>128636418
Try not to be so stupid. When someone opens a business they can't hang a sign on the door that says

>No Faggots
That is the law. If you can't deal with that move to the middle east.
>>
>>128637623
>was he just literally selling his produce like it sounds?
>or was he being one of those faggy sidewalk preachers?

Read the fucking article you little shit the context is all there. Do you need to be spoonfeed?
>>
>>128629657

if he was hosting civil union parties on his properties i could see the issue but he's not
marriage is a religious ceremony that gays can't participate in, so he literally can't have them on his property
>>
>>128637682
I'm woke as fuck brah
>>
>>128637650
>homosexuality is not paedophilia

Almost every faggot gets sexually assualted as a child by an older male.
50% of pedofiles are gay, and thats a conservative estimate.
>>
>>128637623
>>After city officials learned of his belief..

no, he posted about it on facebook, but that doesn't justify the way he was banned

which is why i think he is in on this, and he will intentionally lose the fight.
>>
File: 1496516405925.jpg (31KB, 582x569px) Image search: [Google]
1496516405925.jpg
31KB, 582x569px
>>128629657
>baby boomers will defend this shit
I can't wait until all the "flower child" generation faggots die off. The worst generation of Americans we have ever had for sure.
>>
>>128632491

His business is selling crops, not hosting weddings.
>>
>>128636757
He owns the land and has a business open to the public on it you stupid fucking ape. ie its open to the public.
>>
>>128637650
The best place for hating fags is /pol/ because everyone here does, even the Muslims.

You should leave, the larping isn't fooling anyone sweetie
>>
File: rick-wiles-touche.jpg (26KB, 618x340px) Image search: [Google]
rick-wiles-touche.jpg
26KB, 618x340px
>>128634446
>We don't have to tolerate your intolerance.
God doesn't either
>>
>>128637650
Most homosexuals, at least males, are pedophiles btw
>>
>>128637689
I havnt kept up with whatever faggotry you guys may or may not have spun off to, but while he cannot disclude gays by law he still does not have to let them do a wedding on his property. This is not about refusal of offered goods (the food he was selling) but refusal of access to private property.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-05-16-51-04.png (828KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-05-16-51-04.png
828KB, 1080x1920px
City council is full kike. Oy vey, I wonder why they are targetting a Christian and his beliefs?
>>
File: rick-wiles-laughing.jpg (14KB, 297x400px) Image search: [Google]
rick-wiles-laughing.jpg
14KB, 297x400px
>>128635174
lol
>>
>>128633269
>Yes it is when that property is business open to the public.

WRONG
WRONG
WRONG

Do you even know your own laws fucking faggot? I assume not. Your business is still PRIVATE property.
>>
File: Flag_of_the_Schutzstaffel.jpg (42KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_Schutzstaffel.jpg
42KB, 1500x1000px
>>128637833
>Almost every faggot gets sexually assualted as a child by an older male.
>50% of pedofiles are gay, and thats a conservative estimate.
that's ok, yeshua bin yusef -
>>128637947
>Most homosexuals, at least males, are pedophiles btw
100% of christians are christkikes
>>128637894
>The best place for hating fags is /pol/ because everyone here does, even the Muslims.
>You should leave, the larping isn't fooling anyone sweetie
i'm a larper, am i >>128633191
and you are what? a filthy christkike?
yup
>>
>>128636790
They have rights to deny service but they can't refuse service based on discriminatory practices.
>>
>>128637623
>2nd amendment
You mean first. Look it's okay to be from reddit, I GUESS, but you need to put more effort into your posts so you don't bring down the quality of the board. Try harder.
>>
You must be summer because thats not how things actually work in the real world. 'open to the public' does not give you free reign to do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>128630130
nys
>>
>>128629657
WAHHHH WHY CANT I JUST DISCRIMINATE AGAINST SOME PEOPLE WITH NO REPERCUSSIONS

Fucking whiny Christian cry-babies. Make your own laws if you don't like it.
>>
File: Jesus-061111.jpg (51KB, 600x495px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-061111.jpg
51KB, 600x495px
>>128638287
>Shut the fuck up you tripfag piece of shit. Go get fucking AIDS!
thanks, jesus
>>
Reply to my post if you think all religious business owners can discriminate against others as long as their religion is taxed.
>>
Wait. I'm confused. A bakery against gay marriage is forced to sell a cake to a gay couple, but a market run by a pro-gay marriage person is not forced to sell to someone against gay marriage? Why is one form of discrimination okay and the other isn't?
>>
File: babylon.jpg (82KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
babylon.jpg
82KB, 750x750px
>>128634645
>His discriminatory behavior on his property is what is at issue. He discriminates, get it? Its against the law.
So you're saying being a Christian is a crime?

>If he doesn't like the laws in the US he can move to the middle east and discriminate all he wants based on religion.
The Middle East is majority Muslim. Lebanon used to be a Christian country but the U.S. government helped turn it into another Sharia bound theocracy

>How can you into mental gymnastics and miss this?
The U.S. started out as a Christian country, it's baked into the Constitution but the Courts did their mental gymnastics over the past century to turn it into an atheistic state
>>
>>128637793
why the hell do you think im here?
>>128637837
read the article now

this is a direct violation of the 1st amendment even thought i dont agree with him

>city’s farmers market
>city's
if that is tax-payer funded land, isnt that a direct violation of the 1st amendment?

i thought only private businesses could do this shit.
>>
>>128633269
If he is selling at a farmers market then it is not a business open to the public. Go try to hold a wedding on the owner of the cola-cola companies front lawn and see how it fucking goes for you retard. He sells stuff and has a business, that means you can go onto his property, right?
>>
>>128629657
>refused to host a lesbian couple’s wedding at its orchard

Was it often the site of other weddings?

Who the fuck gets married in an orchard in the first place?
>>
File: IMG_7062.jpg (181KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7062.jpg
181KB, 612x792px
>>128637592
>Here is the Scripture you are twisting for your own benefit
This is how you know for sure that you debated with a Jew.
>>
File: 1491090613580.jpg (30KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
1491090613580.jpg
30KB, 500x486px
>>128637815
Bullshit I bet you don't even own a gun.
>>
>>128629657

Maybe they simply don't like Vatican-Roman "Catholics." He has to go back.
>>
>>128638377
So he either has to disobey his religion or get punished by the gov?

This seems like blatant violation of first amendment freedom of religion.
>>
>>128637893
Malls are open to the public but they are private property.
Why do I still come here.
>>
>>128638518
I have two guns my friend
>>
File: 1495679531729.png (43KB, 306x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495679531729.png
43KB, 306x400px
>>128638548
>Fuck off pedophile, you are a larper and nobody in the Nazi community would associate with you. Shit I bet nobody in the fag community would associate with you.
>>128638633
>faggot pagatheist tripfag has opinions
>Kys homo
>>
>>128638267
i'm sure i've been here longer than you.

you see when you're born in the heart of florida, with publixes and swamp kittens roaming everywhere.

you too will forget individual amendments, because here in florida, only the first 2 matter.

ps: drinking started early today
>>
>>128632491
Fuck your dumb ass

Are people obligated to do absolutely anything and everything for someone else on their private property?
No. That is where this begins and ends.
>>
>>128638377
You DO have the right to discriminate against people with no repercussions from the government. There's literally nothing wrong with discrimination.
>>
File: trunews-stahl.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
trunews-stahl.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>128634668
>Good, bigots like him should be rounded up and publicly hanged
Babylon was punished because the blood of prophets and of God's people was found in the city; yes, the blood of all those who have been killed on earth.

- Revelation 18:24
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>128631498
Neck yourself you degenerate apologist
>>
>>128638768
Please stop harassing me, I'm sure there are plenty of young boys for you to victimize.
>>
>>128639003
>Neck yourself you degenerate apologist
>>128639045
>Please stop harassing me, I'm sure there are plenty of young boys for you to victimize.
jesus lives
>>
>>128637044
Tell me where you live faggot. This summer I'm comming to the US and I'm coming to your fucking home. If you don't let me I'll either murder you or get you jailed. Faggot.
>>
>>128636740
>michigan is in oregon
you suck at geography
>>
>>128638819
Still no excuse to mix up two distinct, very well known amendments like that. Stop shitposting and improve your post quality.
>>
>>128638481
Don't be stupid. His business is his farm. He sells produce and rents his farm for weddings. He discriminated against gays through his business at the farm and its biting him in the ass at the farmers market.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/04/christian-farmer-barred-michigan-market-views-gay-marriage/
>>
>>128638475
>Christian country
This meme again, it is not a Christian country, you live under a secular state not under Christian Sharia
>over the past century to turn it into an atheistic state
It became more religious during cold war, many founders were deist and had a far more hard attitude towards Christianity than today.

Regardless, the law is not about atheism or christianity or islam, it is about discrimination, if your precious yahweh-allah tells you to discriminate against fags, though shit you will get discrimination in return

Why the fuck a christian would sell his produce in some liberal hellhole that is pro fag anyways, I totally support absoltue segragation between Christians and others, you should not be forced to accept gay marraige etc but need to live in total segregation. I will not allow dem fag libruz to marry but I'll sell my food to them does not work.
>>
File: trunews-cross.jpg (11KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
trunews-cross.jpg
11KB, 320x180px
>>128634823
>Move to a different country if you can't understand or accept the law in the US.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah+2
>>
>>128638582
Yes. If your religion told you you had to stab Christians, that wouldn't entitle you to do it either.

There is no such thing as a freedom to be coercive and harm others. When you start harming others with the name of freedom, it stops being freedom. You bitch so hard when Muslims do it, but when Christians do it, it is awwwwright.

If this gay wants to not serve gay people he must form a business that is not open to the public.

Religious objections to integration were common in the mid 20th century and do you still see those now?

Why do you think that is?
>>
>>128629657
fight back
get people to boycott the market
get people to buy from him instead
>>
>>128629657
Lol fuck this gay earth. Why can't other faggots respect the personal views of other people??
I'm gay, but I won't make a fuss over shit like this. I'm appalled that I am being associated with those flamboyant, intolerant kinds of gays.
>lesbians
Women. Not even once.
>>
File: love jesus, goyim.jpg (174KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
love jesus, goyim.jpg
174KB, 1024x768px
>>128633035
>Leviticus 13
>If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
>Leviticus 18
>If a man has sexual relations with a woman during her monthly period, he has exposed the source of her flow, and she has also uncovered it. Both of them are to be cut off from their people.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>128630130
>who cares, BUT I HOPE HE LOSES EVERYTHING AND HIS FAMILY DIES AND HE KILLS HIMSELF FUCKING BIGOT HOMOPHOBIC ASSHAT
>>
>>128638582
He can simply not participate in society if he doesn't want to. If hates gays doesn't want them on his property he shouldn't have offered the general public the opportunity to get married in his orchard.
>>
>>128632621
What do you mean "can't"?? they did. Why should we even care some guy picked a fight and now he's fighting it. He's just as bad as the lesbians who knew he wouldn't let them marry on his property. If he was smart he would just have quoted them way over like a non-retard (my grandpa has done this 15 times in the last couple years) and then no one could call him a bigot. He instead probably trash talked gayness in front of the whole town and ranted on about how they are infringing on his rights. Aka acting autistic in real life. If he didn't want this fight he shouldn't have made it for himself.
>>
>>128639541
This. He can run his farm as a members-only private club if he wants to discriminate against gays.
>>
File: trunews-uncensored.png (45KB, 827x155px) Image search: [Google]
trunews-uncensored.png
45KB, 827x155px
>>128635395
>I like Muslims because they deal with fags the right way.
You do realize the Antichrist beast system will be implemented by Muslims. Essentially the end-times one-world religion will be Islam or some modification thereof.
>>
>>128629657
If he was a muslim nobody would give a shit
>>
>>128636892
>>128637650
>>128638151
>>128638382
>>128638768
>>128639116
>>128639496
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/k%E1%B9%9B%E1%B9%A3%E1%B9%87a/tripcode/%21%218ulOY0Lj8qr/page/15/
>>
>>128629657

Let the Free Market speak. Religion and politics will always get you.

Like 10 people just got bounced from Harvard for being little /pol/tards.
>>
>>128639324
The country is not the state is not the nation, bro. USA IS a Christian country by culture. The vast majority of Americans are Christian.
>>
>>128639645
Well if it's prophecy I guess there is nothing you can do about it.

I'm not a christfag btw, I just don't like fags because they whine so much. Not because of the bible.
>>
>>128638619
I don't know why you come here either as you are too stupid to read before posting. You just reinforced my point. Private property that is a business open to the public is just that, private property open to the public.
>>
>>128639862
>/pol/tards

Why would you come right out and say you're a Redditor for your first post?
>>
>>128639541
A marriage between homosexuals is absolutely absurd and Godless, as well as degenerate. Homosexuality should and will be banned for sure (and if it is by Muslims).
>>
>>128639719

Just thinking about how /pol/ would take sides in a Muslim farmer in this situation makes me wish it was.

Would it be like /pol/s love of Syria and Assad or when ISIS kills normies and suddenly they love Muslims?

Or would they suddenly be super GAY?
>>
>>128629657
I plan on doing a non Kosher Vegetarian white power farm business.
>>
>>128639719
He's an easy target.
>>
>>128629657
I want to go to... whatever the fuck these dyke shitfucks prescribe to... and request an alt-right / Nazi wedding. When they refuse, I'd throw this shit in their faces.

Reality, though? Probably just spend time with the family, have some beers and watch some TV.
>>
>>128640015

I've literally NEVER been on Reddit ever. I wanted to more broad then calling you a Trump Cuck since it doesn't really have anything to do with President Fuckface.

Now eat shit and die. Thanks.
>>
>>128638868
That isn't want is happening dumb fuck. He opened his property up to the public when he chose to use it as a business that rents land to persons getting married. This isn't about trespassing on private property. Its about a business that discriminates getting fucked for their shitty business practices.
>>
The correct counterattack is to request gay marriages on Muslim properties, the more extreme, the better.

Catering theme? BACON
>>
>>128640088
>A marriage between homosexuals is absolutely absurd and Godless, as well as degenerate. Homosexuality should and will be banned for sure (and if it is by Muslims).
>>128636892
>>
>>128639235
I will agree with you completely if I find any source that tells me he rented the barn for weddings, as I read both your and the OPs article and do not see anyplace where it says he rented the barn. It is possible it is in the embedded videos that I did not watch assuming the article would contain the relevant information. All this hinges on if he rented the barn for weddings (which would be a side business, and would imply it is open to the public for a fee.),
>>
>>128639636
>Discrimination
It is your moral duty to discriminate against homosexuality because it is a degenerate behaviour that harms the society. Some forms of discrimination are fine.
>>
>>128639173
Nah. But you suck at reading comprehension. That is a fact.
>>
>>128640145
I would side with the Muslim, I can only speak for myself.

He should be able to choose who he does business with no matter what culture he is from.
>>
>>128636790
Hah, serfs can't just leave when there's a customer, man.
>>
>>128631871
daily reminder neo pagans hate christianity because christians hate fags
>>
>>128640401
>t faggot
why faggot hate Jesus so much
everyone who's a liberal or atheist is either gay or lesbian
>>
>>128640333
Picture on the cake: Prophet Mohammed
>>
>>128633320
Except for the fact that the market is a government entity. This is government directly banning someone based upon their religious faith, something that they are supposed to prosecute when it is done.
But let's look at it like this. Say the owner was a Muslim, and did this. Do you honesty think the city would have reacted the same, or that if they did that the Feds would not be involved? Do you think the liberals would be on the cities side?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-08-06-02h18m18s423.jpg (309KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-08-06-02h18m18s423.jpg
309KB, 1920x1090px
>>128640581
>daily reminder neo pagans hate christianity because christians hate fags
>>128516556
>>
File: tucker-carlson-square-face-copy.jpg (51KB, 646x436px) Image search: [Google]
tucker-carlson-square-face-copy.jpg
51KB, 646x436px
>>128640271
Literally?
>>
>>128640724
>not mystical
>nazis
>>
File: L1QuUT4.png (562KB, 833x893px) Image search: [Google]
L1QuUT4.png
562KB, 833x893px
>>128630130
Wow you are really cool, I bet you have a normal social life too. I mean anyone with your heightened level of intellect must be contributing to society.
>>
>>128633640
Ya see, he advertised his services online with the price attached. Literally made his property into a public service and then left himself no wiggle room to negotiate the price. He's just stupid can we be honest?
>>
>>128633485
Yeah, except in this instance a Muslim farmer would have gotten away with it whereas a Christian one wont just because he's a Christian
>>
File: hitler avatar.png (709KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
hitler avatar.png
709KB, 500x725px
>>128640828
>>
>>128639636
Exactly. All these persons in here shitting themselves over this just don't get it. Businesses just need to structure properly to match their owners/employees beliefs. Take Christian book stores for example. All they sell is Christcuck shit. They legally discriminate against heathens and their degenerate literature. The farmer should have structured his event business on his farm in a similar fashion just like a Christian retreat center.
>>
the commie jews did this
>>
>>128640699
If it were a Muslim farmer the gays would never have even approached them, let alone threw a fit and demanded the government to punish the farmer.

Gays are attention whores, they specifically target Christians with the intention of being rejected so that they can then use the power of the State against them.
>>
>>128633757

Which is why we never should allow gay marriage in the first place. Because they will never stop no matter how much they get.
>>
>>128638044
is that a tranny?
>>
File: pure love.jpg (76KB, 740x456px) Image search: [Google]
pure love.jpg
76KB, 740x456px
should have just hosted the wedding. if the jews want the old ways to come back again they will, no reason to waste your livelihood going against the tide.
>>
>>128633485

Sometimes love comes in the form of admonitions and correction. Would you let your child sleep with anybody he or she or xe wanted? No. Do you still love he or she or xe? Of course you do.
>>
>>128629657

>the only solution to discrimination is discrimination

Jews are pure evil.
>>
>>128637070
>This isn't the 1950s anymore. Its the 21st century.
Why stop at 1950s, let's go before the flood when the people on the Earth were making fun of Noah and taunting him for building the ark and following God's command

By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in holy fear built an ark to save his family. By his faith he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that is in keeping with faith.

- Hebrews 11:7

He did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others

- 2 Peter 2:5b
>>
>>128640724
>implying your Christianity had a chance after Science discovered bacteria, molecules, and the Shape of the Universe
>implying witch hunts will work in the 21st century when pagans can just go 3000 Christ slaves by visiting one of the 5000 American mega churches
>>
He was targeted, plain & simple. Why aren't the homos demanding cakes from all the Halal bakeries in Dearborn?? Somebody please explain...I'm waiting faggots.
>>
>>128639862
>>128640271
poor bait
>>
>>128638044
>woods
>ruth
>altmann
>>
File: 1496437175129.jpg (613KB, 3200x1680px) Image search: [Google]
1496437175129.jpg
613KB, 3200x1680px
>>128641269
>defeatist
>anti semitic
>pro lgbtq
>fake white nationalist

man, you tied them all into one sentence, you deserve a bonus for that
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npxN6mBYs9M

As it continues.
>>
>>128640402
Here is the source. It is the farmer's website. The farm hosts events for money and even rents the barn.
>>
>>128637070
Stop making my gay mouth salivate more than I already am!

>>128639235

He has a business open to the public and thus is obligated to uphold all relevant local, state, and federal laws that any other public accommodation would.

If he wants to discriminate he should not have offered his services publicly but rather as a private club.
>>
The blood of the martyrs is what seeds the church. Satan knows this now, so he is playing his next move cleverly. He will just try and shut us out quietly. All those who continue resisting will not be able to buy and sell. All those who are trouble makers will go quietly to mental institutions. We will disappear unto Jesus comes.
>>
>>128629657
If we keep letting the kikes get their way, what's next? I say we take up arms and kill all politicians
>>
File: 71b.jpg (59KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
71b.jpg
59KB, 680x680px
>>128629657
we really need to start killing people.
>>
>>128629657
I do not see the issue.
>>
>>128641697
So you are basically agreeing with everything I said. That is a relief. At least a few people on this board aren't delusional alt-right SJWs whining for exemption from the law.
>>
File: 547548788.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
547548788.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>128636393
How about you go to a different business instead of trying to cripple businesses for having Christian beliefs? Gays are weird; a huge proportion of them have mental illness and they're almost unilaterally complete sex-crazed degenerates. In fact, gays are statistically the most slutty demographic. I don't blame him for not wanting to associate with them. Especially since they seem to specifically target Christian businesses so they can whine and get their E-Z victim points for all the """oppression""" they face
>>
>>128629657
Hahahaha this is Trumps new america. He's going to sew the shit out of them, win, and Michigan will be in an even deeper financial hole than it was before the ministry of carpetmunching got their collective flannel panties in a twist. It's not 2015 anymore, you uppity faggots.
>>
>>128641596
Then I am wrong, as under law he cannot discriminate against anyone based on religion or sexual orientation. The article should have included this. Thank you for supplying a source.

For anyone else in the argument for this, you do not fight the law by getting busted by it. This guy fucked up by assuming it would not happen to him. I do not like this law and would like to see religious rights actually considered but the law is there and he got hit by it.
>>
File: TRUNEWS-rick-wiles.jpg (10KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
TRUNEWS-rick-wiles.jpg
10KB, 252x200px
>>128637689
>When someone opens a business they can't hang a sign on the door that says
To Christians, marriage holds a special significance and it simply isn't just "a service." Christians see "gay marriage" as an abomination of all sorts and forcing to partake in such a ceremony is akin to "idol worship." Jesus repeatedly makes the analogy of the groom (Jesus Christ) reuniting with His bride (the Church). Satan is an imitator and twists and perverts things, taking marriage and turning it into an abomination of "gay marriage" is essentially a double-whammy where marriage is twisted and on top of that homosexuality. I hope you see the point here.
>>
>>128630130
You're a disgusting cocksucker, honestly. His Christianity isn't the important thing here. It's the thought policing, political correct garbage going on. They're taking away his livelihood because he doesn't agree with fag marriage.

If you're okay with that then you don't belong here. At all.
>>
>>128637070

Not all advancement is progress. You can label it progress, but that does not make it so. Just because fools and virtue signallers are manipulated into buying your "values" does not make them true.
>>
>>128641373
He was targeted for breaking the law and discriminating against gays through his business. The law applies to everyone so of course he was targeted.
>>
>>128633485
You're so dumb. Christianity isn't just about universal acceptance of all things. There are morals and standards to adhere to.
>>
>>128629657
These authoritarian leftists are just begging to be stopped, Christ..
>>
File: 1399080989120.png (117KB, 448x539px) Image search: [Google]
1399080989120.png
117KB, 448x539px
>>128642201
You are a good goy
>>
>>128630859

His religious views are homophbic..

And homos wonder why they're hated
>>
>>128629657

Good, homophobia has no place in a civilized society.
>>
>>128629657
>invoked a non-discrimination policy to exclude him
liberal doublethink in action
>>
>>128637070
Current year argument holds no value whatsoever. Just because something is recent doesn't mean it's correct.
>>
>>128642134
>You're a disgusting cocksucker, honestly. His Christianity isn't the important thing here. It's the thought policing, political correct garbage going on. They're taking away his livelihood because he doesn't agree with fag marriage.
>If you're okay with that then you don't belong here. At all.
You're a disgusting cocksucker, honestly. His Christianity is the important thing here. It's the thought policing, political correct garbage going on. They're taking away 4chan's livelihood because christkikes don't agree with fag marriage.
If you're okay with that then you don't belong here. At all.
>>128642237
>You're so dumb. Christianity isn't just about universal acceptance of all things. There are morals and standards to adhere to.
christianity doesn't except anything that isn't pro-jesus
>>
>>128634743
Protip: Homophobia evolved as a defense mechanism to help vulnerable young boys avoid being raped by older homosexual men.

>Be 12 year old boy in Neolithic
>Don't mind when Ugluk rubs his cock between my thighs on cold nights during hunting expeditions for mammoth
>Get slowly turned out over time and paint myself like a girl
>learn to suck cock instead of how to be a man
>women are repulsed by me because I am a sexual competitor
>never actually reproduce
>my sexually passive bloodline dies out

>be different 12 year old boy in the Neolithic
>stab Ugluk in the throat with a reindeer antler when he tries to give you the bad touch
>learn to kill or be killed
>women want you because your seed is strong
>have many children
>kill any man that looks at your sons in a weird way
>My homophobic bloodline thrives

Homo rapists started this shit thousands of years ago and get exactly what they deserve.
>>
>>128630130
...and when they came for me, there was nobody left to speak up for me.

Cuck.
>>
File: 1388461866596.png (2MB, 1368x1026px) Image search: [Google]
1388461866596.png
2MB, 1368x1026px
>>128642446
Faggot. You can't even argue like a real person. Tripfag need to get banned.
>>
>>128638481
He should just sell his stuff across the street. Id buy from him and only him
>>
File: jewy jesus jumpy eyes.jpg (395KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jewy jesus jumpy eyes.jpg
395KB, 1600x1200px
>>128642636
>Faggot. You can't even argue like a real person. Tripfag need to get banned.
>>
>>128642372

Only steers and queers come from texas
>>
>>128642092
Both those articles leaving out the facts is bullshit. They are pretty much click bait. The farmer has a business that he advertised has a policy of discriminatory practices. He dug a hole and fell right into it. He should have structured his business better considering his beliefs.
>>
>>128642201
Funny thing is, muslime-owned businesses that discriminate against gays get away with it. It's like how Whites are supposed to see everyone as "just human" while non-Whites are encouraged to maintain racial identities and explicitly push for their races' interests.

I guess we should just roll over and take it, I'm feeling a little sleepy to be honest...
>>
File: 1409262231178.jpg (204KB, 640x501px) Image search: [Google]
1409262231178.jpg
204KB, 640x501px
>>128642702
You need to get gassed, faggot
>>
>>128642905
They're just trying to feed the Christianity is evil narrative.
>>
>>128642989
>You need to get gassed, faggot
ok jesus
>>
>>128637060
Where do we drawn the line with religious protection? The Bible says it's ok to kill gays but will society as a whole accept that as a religious belief?
>>
File: trunews-platinum.jpg (22KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
trunews-platinum.jpg
22KB, 1280x720px
>>128638244
>They have rights to deny service but they can't refuse service based on discriminatory practices.
It's discriminatory against Christians to persecute them for their beliefs.
>>
>>128639388
Hes in the farming business. Not the faggot wedding business. Owning a farm does not allow anyone to come on your property

Guaranteed the faggots knew he was anti-gay and they asked him to purposely get him into legal trouble.

I hope the faggots DIE

CIVIL WAR NOW
>>
>>128629657
>waaaaahhhhh I should have to right to sell my shit wherever I want no matter how much of a cunt I act!!!
>>
>>128642395
Don't be stupid. The law is the law. Just because someone disagrees with the law doesn't make them exempt from it.
>>
>>128642092
There is a natural law of preserving the White race and protecting it from any harm, which is much higher than this communist kike US law which promotes degeneracy.
>>
>>128643229
>implying what makes someone a cunt
>people that i think are cunts shouldn't be able to sell their shit anywhere

yeah you are dumb.
>>
File: 1418867236780.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1418867236780.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>>128643053
>>
File: trunews-fake-gospel.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
trunews-fake-gospel.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>128638498
Accept Jesus into your life, repent of your sins, read the Bible cover-to-cover with the force and power of the Holy Spirit. God speaks to us primarily through His Word. Seek and you shall find.
>>
>>128643027
>They're just trying to feed the Christianity is evil narrative.
the narrative is real
look at the thread
it's all christkikes being evil christkikes:
>>128643425
>>
>>128639626
He should have said yes, waited til they showed up at the rehearsal and then fucking murdered them with a 12-guage
>>
>>128643310
But you invoked the current year argument.
And just because something is the law doesn't mean it's right.
>>
>>128642008
There shouldn't be an exemption from the law, but gay marriage should have never been legalized to begin with. They contribute nothing to society and don't deserve the benefits of marriage.
>>
>>128643477
You have 25 posts here. You're a loud minority shill.
>>
>>128643077
The farmer isn't being persecuted for his beliefs. He is being punished for discriminatory business practices. He chose to break the law and is reaping his just deserts.
>>
File: praise him.jpg (493KB, 1266x1926px) Image search: [Google]
praise him.jpg
493KB, 1266x1926px
>>128643566
>You have 25 posts here. You're a loud minority shill.
and as we all know, christians hate minorities
>>
>>128643477
nice strawman. well if you can't find that person, you can pretend to be them online though right? it's like that makes you a complete fucking lunatic or anything.
>>
>>128643069
>Where do we drawn the line with religious protection?
i don't care. i care that 31 states banned fag marriage and then one kike judge undid it. there is no reason to bring religion into it. i have no sympathy left for faggots. throw them all off buildings for all i care
>>
>>128643366
Does he own the market? Did he not enter into a contract when joined? Is he now in breach of it?
too bad loser
No one is trying to take his farm. He's just banned from selling at that one market.
>>
>>128630130
Get rekt faggot
>>
>>128643199
Nope. He is in the wedding business. Try and keep up will yah?
>>
>>128643705
And?
>>
>>128643708
look at the rest of the thread
christians are all filthy perverted animals who should be shot
>>128643833
>And?
>>
>>128643680
I am looking forward to the times when we will be able to put kikes like you by law in camps again.
>>
>>128643847
>Here I made a faggot cake for you. Am I not tolerant???
>>
>>128643705
>Loves Hinduism
>Hates the west
>That flag

Gee I wonder what shit covered country you came from
>>
>>128643929
>I am looking forward to the times when we will be able to put kikes like you by law in camps again.
>>
>>128643566
Ignore the pahjeet. He can't even use the loo, let alone hold a rational conversation.
>>
File: trunews-watchman.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
trunews-watchman.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>128639324
>many founders were deist and had a far more hard attitude towards Christianity than today.
I'm talking more about the pilgrims, John Winthrop, those who came here on the Mayflower

>Regardless, the law is not about atheism or christianity or islam, it is about discrimination, if your precious yahweh-allah tells you to discriminate against fags, though shit you will get discrimination in return
If you knew God and the Bible, then you wouldn't have to be afraid of all of these "what-ifs." God makes it pretty clear that homosexuality is a sin and marriage is supposed to be holy.
>>
File: 1496627169579.jpg (79KB, 1200x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1496627169579.jpg
79KB, 1200x1014px
>>128643981
>Loves Hinduism
>Hates the west
>That flag
>Gee I wonder what shit covered country you came from
>>128644009
>Ignore the pahjeet. He can't even use the loo, let alone hold a rational conversation.
>>
File: dispel_american_lvl_99.jpg (45KB, 435x571px) Image search: [Google]
dispel_american_lvl_99.jpg
45KB, 435x571px
>>128636393
Have fun on the short bus
>>
>>
>>128643727
the city owns the market dumbass, so as a citizen he kind of does, his tax dollars paid for it
>>
>>128643492
He broke the law. He deserves punishment. That is how society works. If he disagrees with the law in the US he can leave.
>>
File: 1438850938004.png (770KB, 1000x424px) Image search: [Google]
1438850938004.png
770KB, 1000x424px
>>128643939
>Here I made a faggot cake for you. Am I not tolerant???
>>
>>128643814
Well then hes a faggot too. But seriouslt faggots are disgusting. No one likes them and they literally eat poop
>>
>>128643929
>implying Christians won't be the first into the camps next time around
Hahaha
>>
>>128631498
>homophobes
>Implying its fear(phobia) and not disgust
All faggots deserve to be put in camps,and so do enablers like you.
>>
>>128644144
>>128643865
Just pointing out these two shills/trolls in this thread, with over 60 posts here combined.
>>
>all these faggots that are against the farmer

/pol/ truly has fallen
>>
>>128643814
Looks like he's a farm that rents out space for weddings. Nothing wrong with refusing service on private property.
>>
File: 1495146675314kike.jpg (330KB, 852x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1495146675314kike.jpg
330KB, 852x1136px
>>128644396
>Implying its fear(phobia) and not disgust
there's no qualitative difference
>All faggots deserve to be put in camps,and so do enablers like you.
>>
>>128631733
>you have to be an old man to hate aids ridden faggots
>>
>>128643351
You fight laws differently, not digging your own hole and dropping your pants and hoping the law doesnt fuck you and throw you in. Life isnt a video game or action movie, you don't get to fuck up everything and have it all work out. Vote people in that will change the laws, lobby for the laws to be changed, protest, do literally anything except bend over and act surprised when the thing you knew would happen happens, The farmer should not have to deal with this, I wish the farmers religious rights were a thing, but they are not and he knew this and took the risk.
>>
File: Absolutely Heretical.png (593KB, 1185x1029px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Heretical.png
593KB, 1185x1029px
>>128629657
>they invoked a non-discrimination policy to exclude him from being able to sell at the farmers’ market.
What a bunch of fucking hypocrites.They invoked a non-discrimination policy but end up being discriminatory against Christians.East Michigan is a liberal shithole.He'd fair better here in West Michigan around people that believe the same things as him.
East Michigan=Demorats
West Michigan=Republicans
People get better treatment here in West Michigan while East Michigan looks like it has been nuked thrice times over and the state is trying to rebuild but rebuilding isn't working.
>>
>>128644144
But being a homosexual is breaking the natural law of decency. If you do not like it kys and leave this Earth.
>>
>>128644458
>actively participating in a conversation of interest is trolling/shilling
Nah
>>
File: jesus cancer.jpg (117KB, 704x909px) Image search: [Google]
jesus cancer.jpg
117KB, 704x909px
>>128644458
calling me a shill, are you >>128633191
what are you then? a vicar?
>>128644587
>you have to be an old man to hate aids ridden faggots
no, just a christkike
>>
>>128644717
>But being a homosexual is breaking the natural law of decency. If you do not like it kys and leave this Earth.
>>
>>128644476
There is when the practice openly discriminates against religion, race ect.
>>
>>128644742
Please die of aids homo enabler/faggot
>>
>>128644947
faggots are not a race
>>
File: risen_christ_by_the_sea.jpg (131KB, 429x649px) Image search: [Google]
risen_christ_by_the_sea.jpg
131KB, 429x649px
>>128645030
>Please die of aids homo enabler/faggot
>>
>>128644717
That isn't how life works kiddo.
>>
>>128645073
>I have no argument so I'll spam my folder of happy merchant shopped onto Jesus's head

Filtered. Thanks for using a trip.
>>
File: NEH_Unholy-Things.jpg (416KB, 1280x1340px) Image search: [Google]
NEH_Unholy-Things.jpg
416KB, 1280x1340px
>>128645177
>Filtered. Thanks for using a trip.
we all know you're too stupid to figure out how to filter me and you'll just reply again in the future because you're a retarded christkike >>128633845
>>
>>128645177
Where's your argument, shitlord?
>>
>Occasionally rent out your family home to hold classy events
>homosexual porno production property demands to rent your house to shoot "Ass Felchers 5"
>You are unable to decline because you're discriminating against their sexuality

Anne Frank had it coming.
>>
>>128645041
>There is when the practice openly discriminates against religion, race, sexual preference, ect.
FIFY Are you happy now that your comment has been BTFO by reality?
Thread posts: 369
Thread images: 109

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.