[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ban All Americans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: librl.jpg (100KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
librl.jpg
100KB, 960x560px
Americans bring nothing to this board but stale memes, unexceptional wit and their desperate attempt at cozying up to the Australians, solely because of their well-acknowledged status as humorous shitposters that makes them stand a peg above the rest (lol).

If I have ever seen a dichotomy between quality and rubbish, it has been the comparison between European argumentation, humour and variety of opinion and the American lack thereof.

Whenever I see a thread made by a poster from the US I can already tell where I am headed, and where I will eventually end up. The amount of putrid nonsensicality, but that of predictability, makes me believe everyone who has lived, lives and will live in the States is doomed to a life no better than that of a sitcom; shallow, unambitious and overly characterised by mere caricatures of human emotion.
>>
>nothing but stale memes
Where's your country again?
>>
>that globalist Slovenian posting bullshit again

At least get a VPN so you can blend in, you filthy kike.
>>
I'm glad I don't have to care what shithole useless country made this thread.
>>
Not all Americans are undereducated imbeciles, just most of us
>>
>>128627170
I like Americans. They're like the smol retarded children you see in the playground that you can molest because their dad is trying to pick up the single mums
>>
>>128627170
the places that are most poluted are cities baka, what do you expect, you know how many people live in cities
>>
>>128628224
LOL
>>
>>128627170
bump
>>
>>128627170
Jesus christ this is like the fifth time I've seen this thread fuck off. Do something better with your life instead of shitposting on /pol/
>>
File: 73478279834'.jpg (43KB, 869x215px) Image search: [Google]
73478279834'.jpg
43KB, 869x215px
>>128627170
Just go away.
>>
My wife just posted to r/cuckold go check her out and rate her. we are the first post
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.