[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Arabs and Rednecks so similar?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: duck dynasty.jpg (188KB, 1050x700px) Image search: [Google]
duck dynasty.jpg
188KB, 1050x700px
>both rural retards
>both love fucking their sisters and cousins
>both are religious zealots
>both are constantly talking about God and mentioning God all the time but are usually complete scumbags
>both beat their wives
>low IQ
>both have tons of kids
>support terrorist groups like ISIS and the KKK
>both hate niggers and have enslaved niggers at one point in their history (arab slave trade, confederacy)
>both hate liberals
>extremely conservative to the point of being dark age idiots
>love to fight war
>both are obsessed with guns
>the South and Gulf countries have nearly identical obesity rates
>both areas like the South and the Arab world are usually poor with the rich aristocracy controlling everything
>both love low taxes and brag about how they have low taxes
>both usually have long hair or unkempt beards like pic related

What can we do before both these groups unite and make the rest of the world as retarded as them? Arabs and rednecks are practically the same group of people except one is colored red and the other is brown and they worship a different religion. Arabs and rednecks are a perfect example for why conservative ideology is dangerous. We need to stop these groups of rural god fearing idiots before they learn how similar they are
>>
>>128624552
so low quality and low energy I only got about 3 lines in

sorry m8

fpbp

/thread
>>
Rednecks score at the european average and aren't particularly violent, they just happen to be poor and uncultured, as opposed to our elite who are uncultured and formerly poor.

Saged
>>
>>128624906
>>128624701
desperate
>>
>>128624906
>they just happen to be poor and uncultured

Just like Arabs. Also Arabs and rednecks also support people like Drumpfh and other dictators. They need strong leaders to tell them what to do because they're retards
>>
>>128624552
When was the last time the kkk flew a plane into a building.
>>
>>128624552
I've lived in a rural area all my life and have met very few people like this, generally they come from the poorer counties.

Most rural people seem to be unconcerned with God and see guns as a necessity. The Sheriff's deputies would have a field day with anyone who beat their wife. Also let us be honest, who doesn't love low taxes?
>>
>>128624552
>>both hate liberals
muslims vote for leftists parties
>>
Slide thread.

Remember to sage

Humas houses are bieng raided atm
ShariaBlue is desperate to divert attention.

Sage
>>
File: 1495727122282.gif (141KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495727122282.gif
141KB, 250x250px
>>128624552
So desperate.
>>
>>128625589
Yeah "westernized" muslims that come over here and are actually liberal as fuck because they get indoctrinated by leftists who they think hold their interests. They aren't anything like real Muslims or Arabs

Or they're real Muslims but vote left to subvert the system against Kuffar
>>
>>128625459
You're probably lying about this because just like Arabs are known to lie, drumpfkins and rednecks are liers as well
>>
>>128624552
>KKK
>"Terrorist group"
>>
>>128625201
No. We need strong leaders to shut stupid faggots like you up.
>>
>>128625741

That image looks like what my jand feels like when it goes to sleep
>>
>>128624552
>The child fag who never left the suburbs writes about shit he knows nothing about

As an immigrant from an Eastern European bumfuck war zone with Muslim family members who has lived in a big U.S. city and worked alongside rural town folk for over 2 decades I can tell you that Arab/African Muslims and American rednecks are fucking nothing alike.

Queer bag
>>
>>128626113

>liers

/thread
>>
>>128624552
They're deliberately kept dumb by their masters through miseducation and misinformation. They use "alphas" drawn from the lower caste to knuckle down on the underclass and keep everyone ignorant and poor. It's Alabama-style feudalism. The blacks are used as a counter-example. As long as their whip-crackers have even one cent more in their pocket than the "niggers", they'll fight to the death to keep the system in place.

This has been feudalism throughout the ages, and why it's such a pox on humanity.
>>
A fucking... burger?
>>
>>128628103
Pretty much a great way of describing it. It really comes from the way they're controlled by their upper classes
>>
File: 1496435791601.png (17KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1496435791601.png
17KB, 650x650px
>>128624552
sage and report

ISIS has killed more in 3 years than the KKK has in 150
>>
>>128624552
Only one of them tries to blow up non believers. Give me rednecks any day.
>>
>>128624552
>Why are Arabs and Rednecks so similar?
>one has farms and is vital for the continuation of a nation
>one just wants to be left alone and be free to live as they wish without hurting anybody
>>
weak sauce
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.