[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CANADA YES! Bill 89 take kids from non-binary/LGBTQ homes and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 102

File: ONTARIO CHILD RAPE.png (1MB, 1098x1036px) Image search: [Google]
ONTARIO CHILD RAPE.png
1MB, 1098x1036px
Dyke Premier Wynne has just passed Bill 89, which allows for Children's Aid to seize your kids (biological/adopted/step children) if you hold anti-LGBTQ/binary gender/anti-gay marriage views and place them in LGBTQ gay-couple homes (friendly reminder that 73% of gays are pedophiles). Muslims/Sikhs are exempt because the bill is worded to consider the child's "creed".

“Even before Bill 89 was passed, but immediately after its introduction in December, I learned of several Christian couples who were turned down for adoption on account of their deeply held religious beliefs about traditional marriage and human sexuality,” he told LifeSiteNews.

>TORONTO, June 1, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) — Ontario’s Kathleen Wynne Liberals have passed what critics describe as “totalitarian” Bill 89 on the last day before Queen’s Park adjourns for the summer.

>Pro-family advocates warn Bill 89 gives the state more power to seize children from families that oppose the LGBTQI and gender ideology agenda, and allows government agencies to effectively ban couples who disagree with that agenda from fostering or adopting children.

>Children’s Aid agencies now have “a type of police power to bust down your door, and seize your biological children if you are known to oppose LGBT ideology and the fraudulent theory of ‘gender identity', if for instance, some claim is made that your child may be same-sex attracted or confused about their ‘gender,’” according to Fonseca.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-ontario-passes-totalitarian-bill-allowing-govt-to-take-kids-from-c

>Christian couple says child welfare removed foster children because they refused to say Easter Bunny is real
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/religion/christian-couple-says-child-welfare-removed-foster-children-because-they-refused-to-say-easter-bunny-is-real

>Bill 89
http://www.ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479&detailPage=bills_detail_the_bil
>>
File: 1496602042638.png (20KB, 940x208px) Image search: [Google]
1496602042638.png
20KB, 940x208px
>>128623711
>Refusing to let junior grow tits and chop off his cock results in children services placing junior in a pro-cock chopping pro-tit growning trans-friendly SJW faggot family
>>
File: faggots pedophiles.png (89KB, 895x931px) Image search: [Google]
faggots pedophiles.png
89KB, 895x931px
>>128623711
>73% of gays are pedophiles
>>
File: levy pedo.jpg (3MB, 2600x3704px) Image search: [Google]
levy pedo.jpg
3MB, 2600x3704px
>>128623711
Ontario's childhood school curriculum was written by Benjamin Levy (Deputy Education Minister) and Kathleen Wynne (Education Minister, now current premier who passed this Dyke Bill)

Quick Rundown
>Benjamin Levy
Convicted Pedophile and Child Rapist

>Kathleen Wynne
Mentally Ill dyke who left her husband in the 80s to "realize her sexual energy" and took her 3 kids with her. She "married" another dyke and her own children hate her.

>Ontario's Childhood Sex Ed Curriculum
>Starts at age 5
>Teaches kids about (((gender identity)))
>(((Transgenderism)))
>Pro-LGBTQ
>Teaches gay sex graphically
>Teaches kids that group anal fisting is OK

Remember, written by a pedophile.

>Pic related
>>
Excellent. Finally we will be rid of the leaf menace. Soon you're maple syrup will be ours
>>
File: 1402426814845.jpg (117KB, 912x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1402426814845.jpg
117KB, 912x1018px
>HER DICCCCC
>>
File: easter bunny kidnapping 1.png (1MB, 984x1601px) Image search: [Google]
easter bunny kidnapping 1.png
1MB, 984x1601px
>>128623711
>A Christian couple says two foster children were removed from their home and their eligibility as foster parents cancelled by the Hamilton Children’s Aid Society because they refused to say the Easter Bunny was real.

>Derek and Frances Baars, who lived in rural Hamilton at the time but have since moved to Calgary, filed a lawsuit against the CAS on Tuesday, alleging a child support worker insisted the couple proactively tell two girls in their care, aged three and four, the Easter Bunny was genuine, despite the couple’s belief that lying is wrong.

>“We have a no-lying policy,” Derek Baars said in an interview.

>“We explained to the agency that we are not prepared to tell the children a lie. If the children asked, we would not lie to them, but we wouldn’t bring it up ourselves.”

>The Baars are members of the Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America.

Incase anyone doesn't think Child Services in Canada are batshit insane. They will be kidnapping Christian kids and redistributing them to gay SJW warriors like crazy.
>>
>>128623819
79 is quite an old study
>>
File: christian couple kidnapping.png (477KB, 488x531px) Image search: [Google]
christian couple kidnapping.png
477KB, 488x531px
>>128623711
>>128624022
>The couple was content to hide chocolate eggs for the children to find on Easter, play games and buy them Easter dresses, but this did not satisfy the support worker, who insisted the Baars go out of their way to instil a belief in the special power of the Easter Bunny as an essential part of Canadian culture, the couple claims.

>Derek recounted an awkward meeting with the worker, where she told the Baars they were “required” to “affirm the existence of E.B. and S.C.” — with the worker using initials for the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus as the children were present.

>“We said that we would neither confirm nor deny the existence of these two mythical creatures but were not prepared to lie,” he said.

>Soon after, the two girls in their care were removed.

>The Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms, a conservative non-profit organization that defends constitutional freedoms through litigation, is sponsoring their lawsuit. The CAS has not yet had an opportunity to review the court documents.
>>
>>128623711
How is Canada this radical? This has been going under the radar
>>
>>128623711
Dyke Premier Wynne, pic related
>>
File: bill 89 genocide.jpg (243KB, 652x673px) Image search: [Google]
bill 89 genocide.jpg
243KB, 652x673px
>>128623711
Here's the UN definition of genocide

>(a) Killing members of the group

See bringing in millions of Muslim migrants who end up killing whites in terror attacks then bringing in more

>(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group

>The silent epidemic of (white) male suicide
http://www.bcmj.org/articles/silent-epidemic-male-suicide

>(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part

>CANADA BLACKED: The Trudeau White Genocide Soros-funded Blackpill
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119280692/

>(d) Imposing measures to prevent births within the group

See above, also Syrian Refugees make $284,000/year pre-tax while Whites get taxed 50%+ at $100K CAD ($75K USD)

>(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Taking kids away from Christian homes and placing them in SJW homes and forcing them to be indoctrinated in SJW / LGBTQ / (((gender identity)))

Well, looks like they're going all out except for executing straight white christians. I guess that's next? Oh wait, Muslims in London specifically targeted White Christians in their terrorist slaughter attacks.

Literally every single criteria in the UN definition of genocide, a-e, has been met.
>>
File: dyke wynne.png (3MB, 1583x1753px) Image search: [Google]
dyke wynne.png
3MB, 1583x1753px
>>128624250
Forgot pic
>>
Just fucking kill us already. US annex us pls.
>>
File: 1312253872761.jpg (38KB, 252x240px) Image search: [Google]
1312253872761.jpg
38KB, 252x240px
>>128623711
>gay families
>>
>>128623711
Prepare for a lot of Child Services workers to be murdered. If ANY motherfucking gov agency shows up and says theyre taking my kids they will die and then I'll fucking kill myself so they don't get justice. I do not fucking think so.
>>
The US must place sanctions on the Leafs. The Church must place the Canadian government under the interdict.
>>
>>128625646
They take the kids while they're in school so the parents can't do anything about it.
>>
leafs
>>
>>128625137
No. You must pay for your sins. YHVH is righteous in punishing you.
>>
File: Putin_On_European_Immigration.jpg (125KB, 900x646px) Image search: [Google]
Putin_On_European_Immigration.jpg
125KB, 900x646px
>>128623711

Canada is in competition with Sweden and Germany for most fucked up immigration/family welfare system.

Come on Canada.. pass a law forbidding men to pee standing up or better yet a law makes it a crime to refuse to allow an immigrant free access to your children if he is having a "sexual emergency"
>>
File: MOTHER FATHER BTFO.png (2MB, 1730x1242px) Image search: [Google]
MOTHER FATHER BTFO.png
2MB, 1730x1242px
>>128626737
CANADA YES! Government removes "mother" and "father" from 10,000+ laws/forms/ID

>Ontario lawmakers have approved a motion to remove the words 'mother' and 'father' from all government forms to "reflect the diverse nature" of families in the province.

>Glenn Thibeault, the Liberal member of the Ontario legislature for Sudbury, asked that 'gendered' terminology be replaced with gender-neutral and inclusive language on 10,000 different provincial government forms.

>Birth certificates already allow two same-sex adults to be listed as parents, and all government forms should use inclusive language, said Thibeault.

>His motion, which was approved Thursday in a voice vote, said gender specific words "including -- but not limited to -- mother and father" could be replaced with "parent or guardian" to better recognize the rights of LGBTQ parents.
>>
File: allahu cuckdeau.png (1MB, 1386x768px) Image search: [Google]
allahu cuckdeau.png
1MB, 1386x768px
>Ontario is introducing gender-neutral driver’s licences and health cards.

>Beginning in early 2017, drivers will be able to select X, instead of an M for male or F for female for their licences.

>And this month, the province started issuing health cards that no longer display information about a person’s sex on the front of the card.

>The Liberal government says it is making these changes “to ensure the fair, ethical and equitable treatment of people with trans and non-binary gender identity.”

>“Many Ontarians do not identify as female or male,” said Government and Consumer Services Minister Marie-France Lalonde.

“As society’s understanding of gender evolves, government must adapt. Part of that is being more thoughtful about how and when we collect gender or sex information, and how we use it.”
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>128625137
>US annex us pls.
Stop speaking French and we'll think about it.
>>
>>128626362
Ask yourself, "What would a man do if the government abducted his child at school?"
>>
File: (((gender))).jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
(((gender))).jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>128627531
>Ask yourself, "What would a man do if the government abducted his child at school?"
>man
>man

its 2017

pic related, average non-binary citizen in Canada
>>
File: 1489508612202.gif (173KB, 518x509px) Image search: [Google]
1489508612202.gif
173KB, 518x509px
>>128623711
the jews are going to have to go. again. this is why so many of us are neet. sure, we're awkward and ugly and all that but really regardless who wants to raise a kid in this leftist islamic shithole of a cuck planet? not me.
>>
Coolio.

If so many countries can imprison or kill their citizens for being gay, why shouldn't another country be able to punish their citizens for being homophobic?
>>
File: canadasfinalform.jpg (623KB, 1005x1400px) Image search: [Google]
canadasfinalform.jpg
623KB, 1005x1400px
wow this is almost too progressive
>>
File: 1492981162751.jpg (15KB, 328x448px) Image search: [Google]
1492981162751.jpg
15KB, 328x448px
Looks like the day of the rake is here for Canadians, and they will wielding the rake. Well done Canada...I remember....
>>
File: IMG_0796.jpg (79KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0796.jpg
79KB, 512x512px
This
>>
>>128625646
The best way to keep the govt from taking your kids is by going to jail for at least 25 years for murder.

You are quite the intellectual.
>>
They took my son away already essentially for being male and left him with his mentally ill mother who's on welfare and an ex alcoholic.

Please, America, drop the nukes. Bring us release.
>>
File: IMG_0417.jpg (13KB, 246x138px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0417.jpg
13KB, 246x138px
END OF.
The government of Canada is a liberal fascist dictatorship - as in all western countries the facade of democracy is nullified by both MSM control and immigration.
Any action to remedy the Canadian situation is justified.
>>
This has to be fake. Is OP stretching the truth here, or is the law this genuinely Orwellian and fucked up|???
>>
>>128628660
Did he say 'the best way'..?
You are a typical leaf prick and the reason why so many people cannot stand Canadians.
Kill yourself for real - really do it
>>
>>128627531
Ask yourself what a cucknadian would do, and then stop caring, because it doesn't matter and fuck canada.
>>
File: Canada_Hate_Speech.jpg (175KB, 686x604px) Image search: [Google]
Canada_Hate_Speech.jpg
175KB, 686x604px
>>128628786

It all started going downhill fast once the "hate" speech laws were passed.
>>
>>128628984
This is Canada. If it sounds unbelievable in its liberal insanity, it's certainly true.

Remember, this is still the reign of King Trudeau II.
>>
>>128625137
>being this much of a cuck/traitor

Just leave this country.
>>
>>128628984
I've always avoided looking into it but apparently they do some creepy shit involving secret courts over here too.
I totally believe OP at this stage.
God I wish didn't, it's got me so angry.
>>
>>128628065
Because there is no such thing as homophobia, thick arse.
Trust you to be gay AND stink like piece of ripe shit.
>>
File: 1496337099950.jpg (123KB, 708x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496337099950.jpg
123KB, 708x768px
>>128628984
100% true. Read the bill, the link is in the OP.

he main parts you want to look at are 74(2) [need of protection, includes sexuality, gender identity, gender expression, etc], 74(3) [best interests of child, has the catch-all clause where social worker/judge can rule however], 101/102 deal with stripping custody and giving it to someone, 109 deals with placement, in particular ruling out Christian/"racist/bigot" homes.

74 Child in need of protection
(2) A child is in need of protection where,
(e) the child requires treatment to cure, prevent or alleviate physical harm or suffering and the child’s parent or the person having charge of the child does not provide the treatment or access to the treatment, or, where the child is incapable of consenting to the treatment under the Health Care Consent Act, 1996 and the parent is a substitute decision-maker for the child, the parent refuses or is unavailable or unable to consent to the treatment on the child’s behalf;

>The dick chopping section, where if it is deemed your son is in psychological/emotional suffering, the state will take him away from you and place him in a family (109) where he will get his dick chopped off

>The magic clause is:

Best interests of child
(3) Where a person is directed in this Part to make an order or determination in the best interests of a child, the person shall,
(c) consider any other circumstance of the case that the person considers relevant, including,

(i) the child’s physical, mental and emotional needs, and the appropriate care or treatment to meet those needs,
(ii) the child’s physical, mental and emotional level of development,
(iii) the child’s race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, family diversity, disability, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression,

> (c) consider any other circumstance of the case that the person considers relevant, including,

>literally any fucking reason
>>
>>128623711
WWIII shaping up to be a monster.
>>
>>128623711
>takes them from gay homes and puts them in gay families
umm haha
>>
File: yaranaika.jpg (119KB, 479x702px) Image search: [Google]
yaranaika.jpg
119KB, 479x702px
>>128623711
Is this real life?
>>
>73% of gays are pedophiles
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Just how fucking retarded are you stormfags if you actually believe this shit?
>>
>>128628984

it's actually that bad
we've sold out our nation to the beast
not even kidding

the only thing keeping us from total collective insanity is that we are peaceful to one another and our standards of living are generally nice

progressive fascism at its most vile
and the politicians pushing it hardest are not even aware of any of the global bullshit behind their own fucking thoughts
>>
File: (((genders))).jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
(((genders))).jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>128629950
ffs, this binary/non-binary kike speak is designed so nobody knows wtf is going on
>>
File: poz.jpg (989KB, 2184x1706px) Image search: [Google]
poz.jpg
989KB, 2184x1706px
>>128630317
>I had a biker mate, and for a while we'd go round together using the above 2 methods. one nite we couldn't find anyone so we rode up to hamstead heath, London's cruising area. we wandered about till we saw a cute young asian guy. he was a bit drunk, i think it was his first time on the heath. we smiled, said hello, and led him to a quite part of the heath. i started kissing him while my mate pulled down his pants. then my mate pinned him to the ground, and using just spit for lube, raped his ass. i held him down and pushed his face into the mud to stop him screaming. when my mate finished it was my turn.a fter we'd finished we both pissed on him and told him we both had hiv. we left him there, sobbering, soaked in piss, with our poz loads in his cunt. i still get a hard on thinking about it
>>
>>128626362
> sending your kids to school

>>128628660
You're right, if somebody stronger than you tries to take away your kids you should just let them; and maybe call a lawyer.
>>
>>128623711
Jesus christ canada, you REALLY want to become "Most cucked country of 2017" don't you?!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Rzv881xHo&t=24s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp50Iw-xcVo
what Canada was :(
>>
>>128630957
What would a lawyer be able to do when the ones who took your kid make the laws?
>>
>>128631159
I guess my sarcasm was too subtle.
Thats obviously not what you do, you use force to keep your kids; or die trying.
>>
I was hoping this was fake news.
Official Legislature of Ontario website.

http://www.ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479

Seriously, fuck Ontario and the Canadian Labor Dictatorship.
>>
>>128623711
>totalitarian
Why these faggots fail to call out what it really is. It is anti Christian, anti white, anti normal. Why these conservatives are such cowards.
>>
>>128626737
Germany is not even close to being that fucked up with regards to the family welfare system. After all, all that LBTQ bullshit has not reached us as yet, at least it's not showing in politics.
>>
File: kys.jpg (54KB, 604x741px) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
54KB, 604x741px
>>128623711
>ONTARIO

This is land that God has genuinely forsaken. I get that the rural areas arent as retarded, but the entire southeastern corner of it needs to be jettisoned into the sun.
>>
Canada is going to collapse soon. Then, maybe then I can spearhead the new NS party of Canada. Sub-humans better retreat back to where they came from, if they want to live in a safe environment.
>>
>>128624107
fuckin plz nuke this country now
>>
File: Religion_Of_Peace.jpg (107KB, 604x603px) Image search: [Google]
Religion_Of_Peace.jpg
107KB, 604x603px
>>128632227
>with regards to the family welfare system
True but you may actually be ahead of Sweden in immigration insanity... literally allowing hundreds of thousands of uneducated, horny, single, can not even speak your language, young men of a different religion, social, and ideologically background into your country AND you are paying for all their support...
GERMANY IS INSANE!
>>
>>128625137

And speed up the decline of the USA? No thanks.
>>
>>128626116
>The US must place sanctions on the Leafs. The Church must place the Canadian government under the interdict.
The church is Jewish, they're fine with this. Christianity is poison, like Islam. The faggots are good goyim, worshiping a Jew God who hates them, and kill eachother in the name of their (((faith)))
>>
>>128626737
>>>128623711 (OP)
>Canada is in competition with Sweden and Germany for most fucked up immigration/family welfare system.
>Come on Canada.. pass a law forbidding men to pee standing up or better yet a law makes it a crime to refuse to allow an immigrant free access to your children if he is having a "sexual emergency"
My sides! I won't be surprised if the kikes pass laws like that
>>
Can someone give me an actual rundown of this article and not some /pol/ melodrama?
>>
>>128627079
liberals need to go and never return
>>
canada please stop I was just joking
>>
Didn't read but I assume this rule is also in place when two dykes have a boy and try to turn him into a girl?

Or does that not follow the agenda?
>>
File: Disdain for goyim.jpg (10KB, 296x300px) Image search: [Google]
Disdain for goyim.jpg
10KB, 296x300px
>>128623711
Holy shit. Revolution now!
>>
File: 14946054321581.jpg (64KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
14946054321581.jpg
64KB, 800x534px
Lol
>>
>>128631159
Nothing, it was sarcasm. Kill the cunts if they try to take them away, no one should be forced from a loving christian family to a degenerate one full of faggots. Even as a man who rejects democracy this is a step way to far.
>>
>>128623711
I fail to see how this is a bad thing.
>>
File: 1492113723403.jpg (122KB, 399x462px) Image search: [Google]
1492113723403.jpg
122KB, 399x462px
>Canada has gone full retard in a manner of months, while our system of checks and balances keep us from doing the same in the other direction
I wish we had such a lackadaisical system
>>
>>128630341

>>128629863

Holy shit. Anyone here ever heard of Carol Woods? This woman was complaining about how children were being taken from familes (she was a social worker). She was gang stalked and eventually was locked into a mental institution and nobody believed her story. She finally found a way out of the institution, but then they got people to arrest her under alternate names and identities. It sounds so unbelievable, but terrifying.

This is all terrifying and infuriating.
>>
>>128623711
Canada YOU ARE FUCKED.

Soon it will be illegal to be a cis white male in Canada. Together with the fact that the housing bubble with explode soon, I can safely assume that leafs will be BTFO forever in the near future
>>
>>128623819
>fucking 18 year olds at some point im your life makes you a pedophile
>>
>>128629863
Watch how Child Services will only target white/christian families, while never laying a finger on black/chinese/injun/muslim families
>>
File: img.jpg (287KB, 590x430px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
287KB, 590x430px
>>128635298
They admitted to fucking 0-19 year old boys

Quite sure rawdogging a 5 year old boy makes you a pedophile.
>>
>>128631873
you are a coward
>>
>>128624022
>>128624107
Did they ever get their kids back?
>>
>>128635545
sick burn
>>
File: 1496359698242.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496359698242.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>128635353
They purposely replaced religion with creed, and don't explicitly define it. The interpretation one legislator came up with was "core religious fundamental values", but Wynne never explained why she chose creed.

Anyways, this way they can't go after non-white/non-christian families because their anti-LGBT views are a core part of their religion, where as secular/christian white families are said to be progressive, and there are lots of 'christian' churches that are pro gay marriage, pro LGBTQ, they have gay pastors, pro gender identity, etc.

Jews are excluded because they have their own Jewish Child Services act lol.
>>
>>128623711
>Implying this is federal

sucks to live in Ontario.
>>
>>128635760
My point is this law is good. Children should not be raised to be homophobic or transphobic.
>>
>>128623711
Damn, basically encourages the fostering of special snowflakes. Creed could mean anything
>>
>>128635873
kek
>>
File: 1495996429266.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495996429266.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>128635664
No, they won't ever get them back. It will take years to drag through the courts, and the kids likely have been placed in a home already. So even if they DID prevail somehow, the judge would still not give them custody because the kids are already integrated into another foster family.
>>
>>128623711
So feed white kid's to fags, but every other shitskin is exempt because they might object?
>>
>>128623711
POZ LOADS
>>
File: fags.jpg (57KB, 805x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fags.jpg
57KB, 805x1024px
>>128624072
>>
>>128623711
Just keep taking it up the bum Canada
You're bound to love the final results
>>
>>128635873
>Children should not be raised to be homophobic or transphobic.

Yeah... when little 8 year old Jimmy watches "Wonder woman" and says I want to be a hero like her... all good progressive liberal parents start him on a hormone treatment to switch his sex and insist that he wear a dress and be called Jane...
So PROGRESSIVE and PRO HOMOSEXUAL/TRANNY
>>
>>128635868
Ontario Child Custody orders are enforceable Canada Wide and world-wide under the Hague Parental Kidnapping Convention.

Also if your wife moved one day from Alberta to Ontario and filed for custody, jurisdiction would be in Ontario.
>>
File: 14153694013572.gif (592KB, 320x192px) Image search: [Google]
14153694013572.gif
592KB, 320x192px
>>128623711

You leafs fucking did it. You fucking triggered the shit out of me. Brb, gonna go punch something.
>>
>tfw fucking canada actually incurs god's wrath and ruins it for everyone

a fucking leaf
>>
File: 1456288775144.jpg (193KB, 600x739px) Image search: [Google]
1456288775144.jpg
193KB, 600x739px
>>128632475
The entire Toronto metro area should be carpet nuked. Total nuclear saturation bombing with overlapping blast waves. If, after all is done, the bedrock isn't glowing red, do it all over again. It's the only way to be sure.
>>
File: IMG_5801.jpg (56KB, 480x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5801.jpg
56KB, 480x499px
>>128636072
That's godless
>>
>>128623711

>tfw was going to post snarky day of the rake/leaf meme, then realize USA probably not that far behind on the SJW cuck scale.

feels_bad_man.jpg
>>
>>128636289
And what do you think should be done? The boy should be punished for liking wonder women?
>>
>>128623711
>canadians think they live in a free country
>can't disagree with liberal faggot ideology if they wanna keep their kids
>forced to have certain beliefs to keep your kids
bahahhahahahah wtf. How is this shit even real?
>>
>>128633419
>forbidding men to pee standing up
I could legitimately see a federal law outlawing urinals. That doesn't even stretch the imagination.
>>
>>128636567
>And what do you think should be done? The boy should be punished for liking wonder women?
No, the boy should understand he can NOT BECOME WONDER WOMAN.
Parents need to be parents... your a boy not a girl.. no here is gun.. go hunt some turkeys
>>
We're building a wall on the wrong border!
>>
>>128623711
This is fucking insane, I thought the UK internet regulations were bad but holy fucking shit Canada.
>>
>>128635467
They never admitted to sex with children. 16-19 or younger does not automatically equal pedophilia when most of them are in the 16-19 category.
>>
>>128623711
>“a type of police power to bust down your door, and seize your biological children if you are known to oppose LGBT ideology
RACIST BIGOTS BTFO LMAO
>>
>>128635467
Most straight people have fucked someone between 0-19. Usually the late teens
>>
>>128623711
Hey Canada, remember when you weren't cucked? :DDD How will you shitpost yourself?
>>
File: 1496420757758.jpg (475KB, 969x581px) Image search: [Google]
1496420757758.jpg
475KB, 969x581px
>>128637541
Where does it say most are 16-19?

The question was literally asking 19 or younger you faggot
>>
>>128623711
How is this not identified as fascism?
>>
>>128627522
>Quebec speaks French
kys
>>
>>128623771
>>128623931
>>128624022

This stuff is orwellian. Jesus Christ.
This world really has gone to shit. These days I don't even have the will to pray for forgiveness. We don't fucking deserve it.
>>
File: Canada.jpg (1MB, 1100x1650px) Image search: [Google]
Canada.jpg
1MB, 1100x1650px
>>
File: hpain.jpg (52KB, 604x455px) Image search: [Google]
hpain.jpg
52KB, 604x455px
>>128637985
Fascism hates unnatural degenerates and would kill off the dispora?
>>
This is the kind of thing that I thank God for the 2A for

Literally kidnapping children for brainwashing

Incredible
>>
>>128623711
Wew lad. That's some left wing fascism there. You need a coup or something. Still, I guess you could just say that you are a muslim.
>>
can u guys just nuke us already??
>>
>>128623711

Jews will stop at nothing to destroy White European Gentiles and Christianity.
>>
>>128636567

Sex reassignment is unethical plain and simple. It is pathological and wrong even for adults. Now when you take children, who are prone to change and ARE changing every day, you have absolutely no right to modify their bodies! The child is not capable of making such decisions. This is why people do not like the slippery slope of where this leads. Sexualizing children is fucking wrong. What is next, allowing children to have sex because they say they want to? Children are incapable of making these choices. Come soon Jesus. We deserve everything we get.
>>
Can we meme this shit into a child protection campaign?

Such as

>Know a child in the care of a Nazi Fascist Bigot Racist Transphobe? You can't save them, but you can save their child! Ontario recently passed Bill 89, allowing children of right-wing extremists to be protected and placed with a tolerant, loving inclusive LGBTQ+ friendly family. Report them to your local Childrens Aid Society before it's too late! All calls are anonymous.

#ProtectOurPreciousRainbows
#Antifa
#Coexist
#LoveEveryone
#Bill89Justice
>>
File: 1puwrd.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1puwrd.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>128623711

Soon Canada can look forward to mandatory sex changes at birth. Just so no one gets confused.
>>
>>128623711
Remind me, do canadian cucks allowed to have firearms like americans?
>>
>>128623711
>>128623711
>>128623711
lol canada! the normal fags there need to move down to california and help turn it red again
>>
>>128623711

Fuck this country... I can't wait to move to US, if US one day wars with Canada I'll volunteer myself into the army.
>>
File: bill 89 justice.jpg (119KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
bill 89 justice.jpg
119KB, 620x465px
#ProtectOurPreciousRainbows
#Antifa
#Coexist
#LoveEveryone
#Bill89Justice
>>
>>128629863
Aren't muslims exempt too? LMAO
>>
>>128623711
>canadians are literally living in a homosexual muslim chinese dictatorship
>b-but 5-56%!
>>
File: 1496377259936.jpg (47KB, 500x771px) Image search: [Google]
1496377259936.jpg
47KB, 500x771px
>>128625137
>Please take on 40 million more liberal welfare queens

No thanks
>>
>>128630341
Are there any groups organizing to protest this insanity?
>>
>>128641251
>"protest"

See, this is the fucking problem right here. The only protest you'd see from me and mine is with AR-15's and bullets. There wouldn't be a peaceful demonstration if you tried to take our kids from us and put them in a faghome. Whoever you sent would be kill
>>
>>128623711
As crazy as Sweden is; I really can't see our parliament letting such a law pass.
>>
File: RachelMaddowwife.jpg (138KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
RachelMaddowwife.jpg
138KB, 600x453px
Scissoring like mad and still childless
>>
>>128641500
Are you and yours big enough of a group?
Because if not, they would simply send da bolice and shot and taze that shit out of you.
Cause you don't respect Hank.
>>
>>128630594
What in the fuck
Sodom and Gomorrah type shit
>>
>>128633159
>the church is jewish
>jews persecuted other jews violently in the name of jesus for 1900 years because they knew in the 20th century they would finally use the church to destroy the goyim

It's fun how I can tell that you're a teenager
>>
>>128641500
The problem is they would rather you and your whole family than not push their agenda of fear.
>>
>>128627079

How'd you do on the CFA?
>>
>>128632887
Germany allowed 800,000 muslims in, which is 1% of their population

Sweden allowed 200,000 muslims in, which is 2% of their population

Germany's government was conservative in a good way until the refugee crisis happened
>>
I'm Canadian is seriously so fucked, Bill C-16 (forcing people to use "preferred pronouns", N-103 (making islamophobia illegal) and now THIS? Fuck Trudeau, fuck the immigrants who come to canada only to complain about all the benefits they are given, trying to make canada like their oppressive countries. America needs to start believing in manifest destiny again so Trump can overthrow Trudeau and protect this country
>>
http://www.ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479
>>
>>128641844
>>128642193
So? White Americans have died repeatedly standing off against the government. Better your family dies than they take your kids and turn them into little tranny soldiers of globalism.
>>
>>128642089
Those crafty kikes are in it for a generational long con.
>>
>>128641755
looks like a teenage boy hugging his mom
>>
>child is raised to hate homos
>is taken away from family
>given to two of the very people it hates
Yeah, that'll end well, it totally won't make the kid hate fags even more.
>>
Never forget

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
>>
>>128642966
Checked. Please remember to archive. Thank you.

>http://independent co uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
https://archive.is/E2F4w
>>
File: Bill 89 Save Kids from Hate.jpg (106KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bill 89 Save Kids from Hate.jpg
106KB, 500x500px
>>
>>128642604
>2 millenniums of plotting

I mean if that's the case the Jews are clearly the master race
>>
>>128642545
If you and your family and bloodline dies as a result, there's little difference in a way it does that.
But I guess you pindosians can protect yourselves more reliably than anyone else on the globe today.
>>
If creed is included then can't Christians just claim that their religion is against it?
>>
>>128643871
No because Creed is ambiguous and Wynne put it in there on purpose. It does NOT mean religion, however it "includes" religion.

Creed means the core fundamental principles of a religion, that's how one legislator defined it.

So basically Islam, Sikhism, etc have anti-LGBTQ as core fundamental principles, where as that's hard to argue for "Christianity" since many "Christian" sects allow gay pastors, gay marriage, are pro LGBTQ, pro transgender, etc.

The Liberals picked that word very carefully.
>>
File: Megadeth skull.jpg (370KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Megadeth skull.jpg
370KB, 752x1063px
>>128642966
How bout this?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duplessis_Orphans
>>
I read this bill in it's entirety yesterday. Every fucking line.

72, 73 and 109 are the articles to look out for.

Everyday I creep closer and closer to the brink.
>>
>>128644723
see
>>128643355
>>128640909
>>
>>128642738
>*Cry* You're not my mommy
>JEEZ SHITLORD MIND MY PRONOUNS OR I'LL CUT YOUR DICK OFF
>TAKE YOUR FUCKING HORMONE PILLS AND WEAR THIS DRESS
Isn't this how mass shooters and serial killers are made?
>>
>>128623711
Just remember LGBTQ faggots that Cananda is slowly implementing sharia

You faggots gonna become ultra conservative very soon

With regard to faggots:
I don't care about being morally right
I just think anything other than straight cis is a defect

A defect is defect

Top keks
>>
At least you guys have guns still.

I'd sooner give the government every bullet I had before allowing them to confiscate my kids.
>>
>>128623711
Wow. Just when I think leaf country can't get cucked enough, they just go to fucking endless lengths to prove me and the rest of the world wrong.
>>
>>
>>128645296
>I'd sooner give the government every bullet I had before allowing them to confiscate my kids.
this

There will be a series of tragic boating accidents before they take my guns too.
>>
File: IMG_0319.png (196KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0319.png
196KB, 600x597px
Just burn it down. The west isn't worth saving
>>
>>128624022
Day of the rake is unironically a mercy killing for Canada at this point
>>
>>128638300
>Shit talking Geddy Lee
Ay fuck you buddy.
>>
>>128623711
>Mentally ill dykes are taking over our society
There are no words for the disgust I feel, right now.
>>
>>128633073
Dude there are tons of us who want to stop this shit. You guys would gain so much resources and the people you saved would become some the most hard core gun totting patriots you guys have ever seen.
>>
File: OqUIYVe.png (246KB, 600x274px) Image search: [Google]
OqUIYVe.png
246KB, 600x274px
>>128633159
>>
File: 1493417556349.jpg (117KB, 475x679px) Image search: [Google]
1493417556349.jpg
117KB, 475x679px
Here you can let your kids live in a rusty old shack and feed them only rice soup if that is all you can afford. And you can still keep your kids, if you are literally Hitler on top of that.

tfw your country has more freedom than a "first world" country
>>
>>128623711
Just watch them wipe it off the table the moment they realize all Muslims hate faggots.
>>
File: 1357483801588.jpg (11KB, 308x313px) Image search: [Google]
1357483801588.jpg
11KB, 308x313px
>>128623711
Canada lives in the armpit of AMERICA...yet it still has to elect socialists and communists to make her vagina lube up...
>>
>>128641844
I'd rather die on my feet proud then on my knees like a cuck. Midwest america is plenty big enough to disappear into
>>
>>128646797
>>128646797
Yeah I never been more ashamed to be Canadian.
>>
File: 1462460201119.jpg (11KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
1462460201119.jpg
11KB, 240x210px
>>128647036
only TRUE
>>
>>128623711
>Muslims/Sikhs

Christianity is a lot closer to Islam than Sikhism, Sikhism doesn't even persecute homosexuals.
>>
>>128639890
>>128639890
Yeah we have guns.
>>
File: 1457041176106.gif (1MB, 481x220px) Image search: [Google]
1457041176106.gif
1MB, 481x220px
>>128647348
Christianity is closer to your stupid face than you think...
>>
>>128647648
You know what to do if they come for you.
>>
>>128623711
Canadians why.

Why do you put up with this. Why aren't you doing something?
>>
File: 1352064815295.jpg (374KB, 912x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1352064815295.jpg
374KB, 912x1216px
>>128647869
she put that up because she is a useless hole that thought she was being productive...even though she is a dumbfuck
>>
File: 1496549295326.jpg (109KB, 680x524px) Image search: [Google]
1496549295326.jpg
109KB, 680x524px
>>128623711
>>128623931
Time to turn Canada into scorched earth. May none survive.
>>
>>128627864
I am neither ugly or awkward, bit of a loser at times....
>>
>>128623711

Ffs I was so close to being a normie again, one lapse to check up on pol and this shit.
>>
>>128624107
I was about to call this out s being blatant bollocks, but then remembering it's Canada.
Is this actually real?
>>
>>128647690
>Implying Christianity is real
Kek, pls tell me all about how the jewsicle stick is going to save me.
>>
>>128623771
wtf, it's almost like undermining the fabric of society is not improving things a lot
>>
>>128635867
Their act is included In the list of acts effected by bill
>>
File: 1490576326015.png (110KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490576326015.png
110KB, 300x300px
>>128625137
>annex
Oh leaf, it is far too late for annexation. Hush, no more tears now only cleansing fire.
>>
>>128637921
And why the fuck would they be asking 19 or younger? Fucking somebody that is 16-19 is okay in most cases. Even 14-15 if you are like 18 yourself.

If I ask you, have you had sex with someone from the age 20-30 and younger, and you answered yes, would that imply that you were a pedo? Not at all.
>>
>>128623711
> Muslims/Sikhs are exempt because the bill is worded to consider the child's "creed".
Well if you are christian wouldn't this save you too ?
>>
>>128649174
or younger*
>>
>>128635873
Fuck you man I know lots of normal gay people but nobody should have the right to take your kids away unless your hurting them. Get the fuck off pol you normie fag. You gross faggits teach your kids to hate Christians. Did you know most gays hate you fucking flamers for giving them a bad name.
>>
File: 1496398769503.jpg (62KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496398769503.jpg
62KB, 720x540px
>>128628319
>filename
>>
>>128637883
East and West Canada practically two different countries. The bantz are already there now we can just go full retard
>>
File: 1355403637895.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1355403637895.gif
2MB, 640x480px
>>128650016
it stands up for Canada...

it sits, with it's penis tucked appropriately while women and children are raped...it remarks about trailer park boyz
>>
>>128623711
cool
>>
>>128623931
>men-who-have-sex-with-men (MSM)
kek
MSM is the new term for gay men (why distinguish in this way?)
>>
>>128623711
>>128623711
cool
>>
>>128623711
>>128623711
>>128623711
cool
>>
>>128623711
>>>128623711
cool
>>
>>128635273
Pretty much already is desu. The only reason they haven't tried to round us up is because there's over 4 million gun owners in the country.
>>
>>128649558
Remember, cucknooks hate Christians
>>
>>128623711
cool
>>128623711
>>128623711
>>128623711
>>128623711
>>
>>128623711
Bet you guys wish you had the 2nd amendment now.

I tell you this, the gov ever try this with me and all agents sent will go missing without a trace.

They are my kids.
>>
>>128628065
How about because they selectively punish whites and actively import the most homophobic ethnic group? Faggots stand to lose more than anyone else. But then you're well aware of what's going on, aren't you, Ahmed.
>>
>>128651181
>4 million

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales sharply*

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: 1488773468777.jpg (43KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
1488773468777.jpg
43KB, 600x469px
>>128623711
>>
>>128624107
The foundations of western civilization, easter bunny and santa claus will not be ill-spoken, fascists! Taking "lunatics running the asylum" to its conceptual limits
>>
File: 1495796493366.jpg (106KB, 488x512px) Image search: [Google]
1495796493366.jpg
106KB, 488x512px
>>128623711

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THANKS (((ALLIES)))
I actually enjoy this, we told you about it but you assholes would not listen. Now lets trink to the last years of our people! Prosit!

Make sure to get into Valhalla, you know how to get there.
>>
>>128623711
Jesus fuck Canada, do your politicians have crazy good security details or something? Because if not, you have no excuse for not doing what you know you need to do about them at this point...
>>
>>128635071
holy fuck
http://www.exposetheestablishment.com/2016/02/ex-social-worker-whistle-blower-carol-woods-detained-in-the-orchard-unit-lancaster/
>>
>>128651967
This is all prophesied in the bible. We are experiencing the great falling away.
>>
>>128627835
why is it so slimy?
slugkin?
>>
File: 1495994403198.jpg (78KB, 576x767px) Image search: [Google]
1495994403198.jpg
78KB, 576x767px
>>128642618
cannot unsee
>>
>>128628754
This shit is happening but to a lesser degree in America. I'm not sure but perhaps mutual annihilation is in order.
>>
File: 9e4.png (448KB, 663x622px) Image search: [Google]
9e4.png
448KB, 663x622px
holy fucking shit, how is this even allowed?
>>
I have been on /pol/ for a very long time, but this must be one of the most fucked up things to happen with a first world country; I'm honestly shocked and not sure how this is even real.
>>
>>128652966
that dude looks like the fat guy in F.E.A.R
>>
>>128650872
I didn't know California liked Trailer park boys. By the way. How's Evergreen and chicago? Sorry what did you say? Your too fat to get out of your scooter to check.
>>
How do we win?
If our society is majority liberal through social engineering how do we win?
They will vote us out every time with their "progressive" votes and if we dare start legislation that is pro-conservative/Libertarian they will assault us and even make us lose our jobs all while they are claiming the moral high ground.
How do you win or even debate this?
Where no matter what you say you will be considered as bigot etc.?
>>
File: 1493682191951.png (313KB, 358x368px) Image search: [Google]
1493682191951.png
313KB, 358x368px
>>128643508
A parasite can't be the master of the Host
>>
File: 1496545701135.png (1MB, 497x576px) Image search: [Google]
1496545701135.png
1MB, 497x576px
>>128623711
>>128623931
>when it's real
>>
>>128653258

Did you guys really think being good goyim would spare you from the goyim treatment?
>>
File: 1353807229240.gif (288KB, 292x256px) Image search: [Google]
1353807229240.gif
288KB, 292x256px
>>128651967
when German people type on 4chan I assume they are just dumbfucks, because they(GERMANS)have sucked soooo much Islamic dic lately...
>>
>>128642078

It really is. What's sad is the minority of non-degenerate gays who are doomed alongside the others when society snaps out of it.
>>
>>128631873
>>>128623711 (OP)
>>totalitarian
>Why these faggots fail to call out what it really is. It is anti Christian, anti white, anti normal. Why these conservatives are such cowards.
Conservatives and Christians are generally spineless. They let the Jew rape them, and they never put up a fight. What this world needs is a massive enema, to cleanse the parasites out of Aryan nation's.
>>
>>128648480
Its what Jesus taught thats important, look at your country now, its in shambles, what are you doing to save it?
>>
File: 1496405406283.jpg (372KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1496405406283.jpg
372KB, 854x859px
If you live in the liberal hellhole that is Canadarabia, get out and take your families with you. Soon, there will be no other option than to level leafland and salt the earth.
>>
>>128654429
Losing our internet privacy and having 4chan banned is cucked, I do not argue with that - but this is on a completely different level.
>>
File: 14959028381770.jpg (48KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
14959028381770.jpg
48KB, 620x400px
Thats just cannot be real. Please stop.
>>
File: eraggaerg.png (489KB, 749x500px) Image search: [Google]
eraggaerg.png
489KB, 749x500px
>>128623711
>>
File: 1391561431266.jpg (38KB, 450x495px) Image search: [Google]
1391561431266.jpg
38KB, 450x495px
>>128654847
do you consume Islamic dic for pleasure?...can you quit sucking Islamic dic?
>>
>>128654780
>t. cucked leaf
Opinion disregarded. Christianity is the one true faith, muzzies and joos are heretic parasites.
>>
>>128623711
>biological
this is asking for trouble
>>
File: 1495449249104.png (4KB, 224x217px) Image search: [Google]
1495449249104.png
4KB, 224x217px
>>128655119
did you reply to the right post, newfag?
>>
>>128623711
Goddamn canada is really stepping up its cuck game

Come down to 'merica lads, the burgers are good and we could always use more white people to improve things around here
>>
>>128655269
If these Orwellian freaks kidnapped my seven year old son and handed him over to faggot child molesters I swear to God I would kill them all.
>>
File: 1354415362392.gif (1MB, 315x227px) Image search: [Google]
1354415362392.gif
1MB, 315x227px
>>128654847
do you understand how EVIL islam is? have you EVER understood how EVIL islam is..?
>>
>>128655570
My post was not about islam. Did I just get shilled?
>>
>>128654639

Point out where I was wrong

>>128654883

I had the big picture in mind. Can you not make the connection of how siding with the jew in WW2 led ultimately to this?

WW2 was our last chance, we are fucked beyond repair.
And no, BASED Trump and BASED Brexit is not gonna change that.
You know I am right.
>>
>>128632887
we did not allow anybody in. but weak germany cannot stop anybody or deport anybody or do anything about it
>>
>>128623711
Even hitler wouldn't do that
>>
File: 1352065260991.jpg (21KB, 367x451px) Image search: [Google]
1352065260991.jpg
21KB, 367x451px
>>128655354
^are you as stupid as this dumbfuck?^

do you exist on food stamps?
>>
>>128636435
>>>128632475
>The entire Toronto metro area should be carpet nuked. Total nuclear saturation bombing with overlapping blast waves. If, after all is done, the bedrock isn't glowing red, do it all over again. It's the only way to be sure.
Where's the fun in that? Plus, that'd mean innocent Aryan's would be killed. I really think a radical NS death squad should just go and ethnically cleanse the place, that includes undesirable White's. Toss them all off of bridges or something. Should be funny to watch faggot's and niggers beg for their lives.
>>
>lifesitenews
>>
>>128623711
I'm so glad the oil crashed and most eastern faggots went home to deal with this shit.
>>
File: eraggaerg.png (104KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
eraggaerg.png
104KB, 500x272px
>>128656058
>>
>>128656032
I think you should take a break, ShareBlue. I only said that Canada should be scorched, I said nothing about the shit desert religion of islam. Now that you brought it up, fuck islam, mudslimes will burn too.
>>
>>128655922
I honestly am shell shocked to see these bastards become worse than what they hate.
>>
File: 1394344055045.gif (2MB, 322x175px) Image search: [Google]
1394344055045.gif
2MB, 322x175px
>>128656058
when you 'declare' what you think...other people are appalled...you look like a dumb bitch...
>>
File: b2c92b8b985e917490d75475cf728df0.jpg (190KB, 831x1200px) Image search: [Google]
b2c92b8b985e917490d75475cf728df0.jpg
190KB, 831x1200px
>Be Canadian
>Asian invasion
>House prices through the roof
>A drama teacher spends all your gold reserves and still puts the country in deeper debt
>Kids are getting inriched at school
>Stable Christian families are having their kids taken away
>Anime is banned
I for one welcome the end of leaf posting
>>
>>128651749
Canada's army is shit and their police are bitchniggers
>>
>>128638900
>>>128623711 (OP)
>Jews will stop at nothing to destroy White European Gentiles and Christianity.
Shut up, you Christian fag! That (((faith))) is poison, and was created by the Jew. Take that pussy Jesus shit out of here! The Jew god hates anyone who isn't ethnically kike.
>>
>>128623711
This is why people need guns.
>>
>>128623711
Can they take kids away from Muslim families who disagree with LGBT agendas?
>>
>>128642089
Varg's actually like 50 years old. His brain never really developed in prison though.
>>
>>128653836
If they run the church they'd be the aristocracy rather than the parasite

Unless you mean they're parasitic in the communist sense where everyone with money is a parasite
>>
>>128639239
>Can we meme this shit into a child protection campaign?
>Such as
>>Know a child in the care of a Nazi Fascist Bigot Racist Transphobe? You can't save them, but you can save their child! Ontario recently passed Bill 89, allowing children of right-wing extremists to be protected and placed with a tolerant, loving inclusive LGBTQ+ friendly family. Report them to your local Childrens Aid Society before it's too late! All calls are anonymous.
>#ProtectOurPreciousRainbows
>#Antifa
>#Coexist
>#LoveEveryone
>#Bill89Justice
Maybe they'll come and take you out of your mother's basement, you autistic kike lover.
>>
File: 1406734632432.gif (3MB, 265x198px) Image search: [Google]
1406734632432.gif
3MB, 265x198px
>>128656454
she wants to be right 'historically'...

she is still a dumb whore...
>>
>>128656727
No, that's the joke. Muslims are protected by "creed" laws; only christian families are fucked.
>>
>>128656652
Eyy wassup

5 years

In 5 years tops shitposting about allowing guns in america will stop, it will suddenly cease one day

Screencap this, it will get that bad
>>
>>128656847

see
>>128648445
>>128650658

Any other memeologists want to help out get in the thread >>128648445
>>128648445
>>128648445
>>
So what's stopping someone from "identifying" as muslim when Big Brother Government comes knocking at their door? I'd have a burka hanging in the closet for just such an occasion.
>>
>>128641500
>>>128641251
>>"protest"
>See, this is the fucking problem right here. The only protest you'd see from me and mine is with AR-15's and bullets. There wouldn't be a peaceful demonstration if you tried to take our kids from us and put them in a faghome. Whoever you sent would be kill
Then do it! Go shoot up gooberment buildings.
>>
>>128623711
I'm about ready for full on Fascism. Just tell me when the Day of the Rope starts. I'll even do my part and order some rope ahead of time.
>>
I just want something to end this fucking nightmare, we need a WWIII. One that will wipe out all of these faggot liberals.
>>
>>128624107
>essential part of Canadian culture

Canada has no culture. Even your PM says so.
>>
>>128656627
Wrong, stupid leaf cuck. Christianity was created by Jesus and spread by his disciples, who were all persecuted and eventually tortured to death by fucking jews, who being the cowards they are were afraid of the truth, because it would really hurt their ability to control the goy of the day.

Any time some shill faggot tries to equate Christianity to Judaism, remember that Christians have been prosecuted throughout history and many have died for their faith, while jews subverted the governments and then only pretended to die for their faith in the holohoax, when in reality the only thing that Hitler did wrong was not actually killing all the jews.
>>
>>128623711

It doesn't do any of those things, it just adds a childs sexual and gender identity as something social services should take into account, that's literally it, two words added to existing child protection legislation
>>
>>128642089
>>>128633159 (You)
>>the church is jewish
>>jews persecuted other jews violently in the name of jesus for 1900 years because they knew in the 20th century they would finally use the church to destroy the goyim
>It's fun how I can tell that you're a teenager
I'm not a teenager. I'm simply not a cucked Christ fag. Fuck your Jesus and fuck your faith, sub-human.
>>
>>128636072
If child care services over there is anything like it is over here than that kid will be places in a home with a fresh out of prison convicted child molester
>>
File: 1394338063199.gif (125KB, 340x256px) Image search: [Google]
1394338063199.gif
125KB, 340x256px
>>128657134
do you type the stupid shit you just typed to feel large? because you are a pathetic fuck?

well done..
>>
File: 1495805926935m.jpg (48KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1495805926935m.jpg
48KB, 1024x576px
>>128656982
What the actual fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: ministry youth.png (83KB, 450x252px) Image search: [Google]
ministry youth.png
83KB, 450x252px
>>128657413
It overhauls 40 laws, replaces the entire Child Services Act with an entirely new one and is the largest piece of legislation the Ontario legislature has ever put through
>>
File: epicodin.jpg (80KB, 465x466px) Image search: [Google]
epicodin.jpg
80KB, 465x466px
>>128657488
pic related, this faggot's wardrobe
>>
>>128623711
God i love watchin canada burn
>>
File: 1485802472751.jpg (68KB, 580x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1485802472751.jpg
68KB, 580x1032px
Hey leafs, why haven't you cut your cocks off yet you hate-filled bigots?
>>
File: 1367804836561.gif (988KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1367804836561.gif
988KB, 250x250px
>>128657488
you have changed my mind with the pathetic stupid shit you just typed...I only wish I was more stupid so I could understand you more...
>>
>>128657488
You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.
>>
File: 1450551122747.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1450551122747.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>128629144
>freedom of expression does little to promote freedom of expression
>>
>leafs will defend this
>>
>>128646230
>>>128633073
>Dude there are tons of us who want to stop this shit. You guys would gain so much resources and the people you saved would become some the most hard core gun totting patriots you guys have ever seen.
Pfffft, you'd want a kike infested/Christian country to save Canada? We should just overthrow the gooberment ourselves.
>>
So by exempting Muslims and Sikhs, this law literally discriminates against Christians.

Canada, what the fuck?
>>
>>128658069
You don't have the balls, cuck. Just kys.
>>
File: dayofleafblower.jpg (123KB, 700x398px) Image search: [Google]
dayofleafblower.jpg
123KB, 700x398px
jesus fucking christ you leafs need a nuke
>>
File: 1495196168412.png (63KB, 844x487px) Image search: [Google]
1495196168412.png
63KB, 844x487px
>>128657413
You are obviously clueless about laws are actually implemented in practice.

They take the law, and then they write much more detailed "guidelines" that can include all kinds of shit that is not in the original text of the law.

Nevertheless, those guidelines are binding and considered law.

See attached for the policy guidelines of Bill C-16, that "doesn't mention pronouns". Low and behold, they're enforcing pronouns.

And our laws are based on your laws bong, you should know better.
>>
>>128635873
should be gaSSed
>>
>>128658163
>this law literally discriminates against Christians.
Christians and Christian values, yes. Really makes you think...
>>
>>128658291
Has anyone yet tried trolling with their self-imposed and ridiculous pronouns?
>>
>>128623711

I wish there was a go fundme page for political assassinations so I could see Justin Trudeau drawn and quartered.
>>
>Be Christian Canadian
>Address coworker by incorrect pronoun
>Get sued for sexual harassment
>Lose all my money
>Coworker gets custody of my children as well

Good lord
>>
>>128649142
>>>128625137
>>annex
>Oh leaf, it is far too late for annexation. Hush, no more tears now only cleansing fire.
You brainless twats need a cleansing, with all that kikery you faggot's have in your nation of fat Christian slobs.
>>
ok. let me know if/when it actually happens so i can laugh even harder at retarded leafs
until then- this is alarmist bullshit
>>
File: 1495395493791.jpg (43KB, 302x299px) Image search: [Google]
1495395493791.jpg
43KB, 302x299px
>>128635873
your point is islam sux your rancid ball sac...Christianity is pure good...
>>
>>128649696
>>>128635873
>Fuck you man I know lots of normal gay people but nobody should have the right to take your kids away unless your hurting them. Get the fuck off pol you normie fag. You gross faggits teach your kids to hate Christians. Did you know most gays hate you fucking flamers for giving them a bad name.
Kek! Faggots aren't normal. They're all pedo's and subhuman
>>
>>128655204
>>>128654780 (You)
>>t. cucked leaf
>Opinion disregarded. Christianity is the one true faith, muzzies and joos are heretic parasites.
Stupid Christian, your faith is the Jew. You fags are the ultimate cucks, believing that the kike sky daddy loves you.
>>
File: 1485649470483.jpg (27KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1485649470483.jpg
27KB, 420x420px
>>128658781
I assume you are a dumbfuck...then I assume you would be the first dumbfuck killed by islam...moron
>>
>>128658635
Stay mad, cuck. You're projecting, you just described leafland. You cucks really need to grow some balls, stop chopping them off.
>>
File: Egale-Logo-for-web.png (12KB, 268x110px) Image search: [Google]
Egale-Logo-for-web.png
12KB, 268x110px
>>128658659

>>128624022
>A Christian couple says two foster children were removed from their home and their eligibility as foster parents cancelled by the Hamilton Children’s Aid Society because they refused to say the Easter Bunny was real.
>>128624022
>>128624107

Children Aid Societies in Canada are private so statistics on child seizing/relocation are secret. They are funded by the government but each area's CAS is run secretly. The scariest thing that can happen is for child services to be called on you as a parent in Ontario because they are the literal gestapo. If they don't like something, they come snatch junior at school or come w/ the police and forceably kidnap your kid and you have 0 rights.
>>
>>128623711
If you won't fight anything else you at least need to fight for your own damn kids. Don't let them be taken away from you.
>>
File: 1456875334686.gif (2MB, 265x191px) Image search: [Google]
1456875334686.gif
2MB, 265x191px
>>128659094
did your mom touch you inappropriately?

of course she did...you pathetic piece of shit...
>>
File: 1488242865745.png (270KB, 1017x1162px) Image search: [Google]
1488242865745.png
270KB, 1017x1162px
>fight Hitler
>only relevant thing Canada has ever done
>obsesses over it for next 60 years
>implement textbook fascism in the name of LGBTQILMNOP
irony doesn't even cut it.
>>
>>128658770
Christianity is shit too but we've dealt with them since the foundation of our country. More importantly they provide the last bulwark against sjw policy. When the christians go everything else can be isolated and picked off one by one.
>>
>>128623711
So the muslims will their kids taken away from them too. Oh wait I almost forgot that would only happen if their was equality before the law. The law doesn't apply to muslims.
>>
File: hillerygb-640x480.png (405KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hillerygb-640x480.png
405KB, 640x480px
>>128659617
must green text and defend stupid islam, socialism, and communism...

sometimes rape goats
>>
>>128623771
>>128623711
Fucking hell Canada residents, fight back. Its time for your guys to start a armed revolt. Either that or let the US come in with their millitary and take care of it.
>>
File: defendyourdifferences.png (89KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
defendyourdifferences.png
89KB, 1000x1500px
>>128636140
>https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-ontario-passes-totalitarian-bill-allowing-govt-to-take-kids-from-c
I love good right wing propaganda.
>>
>>128657395
>>>128656627 (You)
>Wrong, stupid leaf cuck. Christianity was created by Jesus and spread by his disciples, who were all persecuted and eventually tortured to death by fucking jews, who being the cowards they are were afraid of the truth, because it would really hurt their ability to control the goy of the day.
>Any time some shill faggot tries to equate Christianity to Judaism, remember that Christians have been prosecuted throughout history and many have died for their faith, while jews subverted the governments and then only pretended to die for their faith in the holohoax, when in reality the only thing that Hitler did wrong was not actually killing all the jews.
Keep telling yourself that, Jesus loving fag. You know, technically the Christian's who fight for their faith are burning in hell right now. You fags have to accept being raped and killed, if you don't, you go to hell. You retards don't understand that Jesus doesn't want you to kill. In his eyes, you're of equal value to niggers and other sub-humans. What about all the pagan's who were killed by the "loving" Christian's? Abrahamic faiths are poison, and do not belong in Aryan land's. You Christian fags like to imagine it's okay to be nationalistic, racist, and being able to fight wars. The Jew owns your cheap ass, and your soul/spirituality is in kosher bondage. Wake up and get your soul in check, you fucking cuck!
>>
>>128659094
You have a fundamental misunderstanding of Christianity. You have bought the "Jesus wuz a joo" me me, you gullible newfriend.

Jesus Christ was the son of God. When he was a child, his parents sent him to a school for jewish rabbis because they thought that was what God wanted. When they returned to pick him up, they found Jesus teaching the leaders of the school about God. These ancient rabbis were listening to him in awe and I think they knew that he was holy.

Jesus preached love and forgiveness but also self defense and defense of the Christian faith if necessary. Jesus was a fucking badass and so were his disciples. They all kept the Christian faith until the day they died, almost all were tortured to death, when all they had to do was renounce Jesus as their Lord and savior.

Instead of letting it go, even after Jesus died and rose again, leaving the world for the time, his disciples chose to die. That is how Christianity began.

Really makes you think.
>>
File: 1380996787805.jpg (7KB, 180x179px) Image search: [Google]
1380996787805.jpg
7KB, 180x179px
>>128660076
^it loves to suc cock(RIGHT WING)^

^it thinks it's smart^

it is dumb as fuck
>>
>>128657889
You're American, therefore you're automatically a fat waste of flesh.
>>
>>128624724
>(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

I dunno if Canada has Castle Doctrine, but if those people show up to forcibly take my kid(if I ever had one) away, they will be introduced to a shotgun as soon the door is opened. Better to protect your kids than have the bastards take your kid away. Migh as well move from Canada and move to the US.
>>
>>128658196
You'll see, fat ass
>>
>>128659702
>When the christians go everything else can be isolated and picked off one by one.
Really makes you think.
>>
File: 1457041543688.gif (1MB, 294x240px) Image search: [Google]
1457041543688.gif
1MB, 294x240px
>>128660625
a Canadian calls an amerifat dumb...

a Canadian is as dumb as they cum...
>>
>>128660359
The jew might own my church, but he will never own my faith.
>>
>>128660625
Wow, how nationphobic of you. Check your flag shitlord.
>>
File: Big%20Head%20Ryan%20Gosling.gif (872KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
Big%20Head%20Ryan%20Gosling.gif
872KB, 500x492px
>>128661115
^it says 'jew'^

^it comes across as the stupid fuc it is^
>>
>>128660710
You want me to watch you kill yourself? Here, let me pull up a chair.
>>
>>128661369
>babbys first time on 4chan
>>
File: 1370098820939.gif (808KB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
1370098820939.gif
808KB, 207x207px
>>128661369
it feels comfortable persecuting jews...meanwhile jews kill you...and no Christians give a fuc...
>>
>>128660636
Thinking about it. Can I claim asylum because I'm a Catholic and don't believe in leftist LGBT shit and don't want to lose my future kids because of my religious beliefs?
>>
>>128661583
Wrong, Christians know they are under attack. Only a matter of time until X.
>>
File: mark-cuban-moron.jpg (113KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
mark-cuban-moron.jpg
113KB, 1600x900px
>>128661575
it wants to type something to 'get' me..it forgets it is a stupid fuck...
>>
>inb4 obvious shill posts that last snarky remark before the thread closes
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 102

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.