[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RUN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

RUN
>>
File: 1494653715125.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1494653715125.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
heh, you can run but you cant hide....
>>
File: Ux0dvc6.png (30KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
Ux0dvc6.png
30KB, 500x461px
> solution
>>
YOU BETTER RUN!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySO-gryuO-c

p.s. make british rock great again
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
STAND
YOUR
GROUND
>>
finally you are safe.
>>
>Britbongs are so emotional that they've voted themselves incapable of protecting their own lives
>have to run away and let the government do it for them

REFUGEES WELCOME
>>
>>128622276
no joke when I was in elementary school, we were shown a jewlywood film about how horrible the holohaux was, and during one of the scenes, in between how the brits had to hunker down in their houses after the air raid sirens, counting the seconds between each bomb to calculate if the next one would drop on them

(hint, of course the next one dropped right on the people crouching and counting, this is jewlywood)

then they had little shitlet school children putting an unspent bullet in a clamp and holding down some faggots head to it and threatening to hit it with a hammer because anger issues.

I guess there are some upsides to having a halfway ok memory. top lol.
>>
File: laughingelfman.jpg (26KB, 256x353px) Image search: [Google]
laughingelfman.jpg
26KB, 256x353px
>>128621593

>your only options in a situation are run, surrender, or negotiate

Honestly, I just can't stop laughing.
>>
>>128622276
This.
>Stand ground.
>Beat the shit out of cunt trying to kill you or die trying.
>If more people join you you can lynch that motherfucker so the next one thinks twice.
They won't die a heroic death. They will be fucked up so badly they will wish they were Gaddafi.
>>
>>128621593
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAqgXhblr-w
>>
>>128621593
This is if I see any brits making anti Muslims comments right?

Run
Hide
Tell
>>
SHOOT - the bastards.

CUT - out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.

MURDER - those lousy bastards by the bushel.
>>
>>128621593
Hmm for us they advocate Run, Hide, Fight.
>>
>>128621593
>hide for your life
>get called an Islamophobe
>>
>>128623001
Or else they'll push all the stuffing up one and and poke you with the soft pillow!
>>
File: BINTHATKNIFEORGETSNIPED.png (438KB, 1276x699px) Image search: [Google]
BINTHATKNIFEORGETSNIPED.png
438KB, 1276x699px
>>128621593

>defend yourself
>get shot in head

HALT, CITIZEN
>>
>>128621593
go to local mosque and shot em before they start shit.
>>
>>128624422
How come they never bring the vests into the mosques? It's 72 virgins either way, right? Seems like it would be easier to blend.
>>
>>128624150
>be American in bongland
>get shot
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.