[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>BLS GIBE MONIES Why are republicans such welfare queens?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170605-141324.jpg (334KB, 1439x946px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170605-141324.jpg
334KB, 1439x946px
>BLS GIBE MONIES

Why are republicans such welfare queens?
>>
they're just hypocritical whiny cuks
>>
>>128618156
She should team up with boogie. Someone will have to pay.
>>
File: 1493068923886.jpg (161KB, 1890x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1493068923886.jpg
161KB, 1890x1417px
>>128618460
this
every red state is filled to the brim with repub hillbillies on social security disability and every medicare scam in sight
>muh gibs
>>
>>128618156
They're not. You're an ignorant, hypocritical cunt who thinks a white woman fresh out of a job shouldn't receive any help but niggers who have spent their whole lives leaching off of white people
>>
>>128618156
lol yeah she's probably using it for food and healthcare instead of Swisher's and malt liquor, what a dumb bitch haha
>>
>>128618156
And what "truth" did she get fired for telling?
>>
I can't wait til a hard right news group opens up with this bitch, lauren southern, and everyone else rejected by the "edgy" cuckservative t_d news organizations
>>
>>128618711
>Every red state in the South is filled with niggers
>Because of where niggers live and because of how the electoral vote works these states will never be blue, even though the (((Democrats))) will try to force it by busing in more niggers

Are you trolling or do you really not know how your own system works?

>>128619625
It starts with ((( and ends in )))
>>
>>128619721
>Are you trolling or do you really not know how your own system works?
look at west virginia and arkansas that are like 90+% white
it's all illiterate hillbillies on the gibs
don't try to bullshit
>>
>>128619721
she named the jew?
>>
Brietbart fired her?

I thought they were based Wtf, for calling an Indian guy Indian you can get fired...?
>>
Sage'd this shillery
>>
>>128618156
Meh, well fuck Brietbart then
>>
>>128618156
What I don't get is how you can be fired for telling the truth.

>There would be no terrorist attacks in the UK if there were no Muslims.

This is a verifiable statement.

If you look at all terrorist activity in the UK, what percentage has been perpetrated by muslims? If it's 70% or above her statement could be rated 'Mostly True' or even flat out 'True'.

Can't do that though. Cause somewhere, in some forgotten realm, there is a muslim who isn't planning on killing anyone today, and we can't say mean things to them.
>>
>>128620152
I don't think so.
>>128609934
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.