[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU GO GIRL!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>I DONT NEED NO MAN IN MY LIFE
YOU ARE A STRONG, INDEPENDENT BLACK WOMEN AND DONT MAKE THEM SAY OTHERWISE!
>>
>>128617819
And yes, a nigress posted this pic on kikebook
>>
>>128617819

Define "submit".

Look, at any one time there can only be one pilot of any one given plane. The co-pilot can surely help but the surest way to plow the plane into the side of a mountain is if both of them are trying to steer at the same time.

And there are multiple planes flying at any time. My wife is in investment banking so I leave the long-term investment decisions to her. We obviously discuss the issue but where the pavement meets the road, she is in charge of that area. On the flip side, I manage the household budget because she can think in bigger numbers, long-term numbers, but seems to get lost in the minutia of a small daily budget. Again, we cooperate on this topics but in the end I'm in charge of that area.

If we were to disagree vehemently on a path (and its pretty rare) we bow to the leader of that item. Now I'll try to convince her she is wrong if its my area of control, and she hers, but in the end one decision needs to be made, so let the more skilled person in that area make the decision. I've ate crow before over an investment that did pretty much the exact opposite of what I was sure it was going to do...

What modern femininity seems to look as "submit" as isn't as a partnership where each member of the team takes on the individual responsibilities they are best suited at, but as outright slavery.

Then pushing-40 single ladies ask where are all the good men after turning their noses up at them for 20+ years.
>>
>>128617819
so i see the four women and the man, but i can't find the fifth woman. did she not submit for the photograph?
>>
>>128617908
why do u have niggers added on fb
>>
>>128617819
When a woman is SURE of something -- I just say , I believe you but I want to check. Then inevitably she's still wrong 30% of the time.

The trick is not to engage a wife/GF in areas of all in ego, but to leave your answer open to maneuvering while she commits to hers.

Then inevitably she will be wrong, and admit it. Then you only go all in on areas you know are correct (Check before).

With additional deep dicking you will wear down her infallible gynocentric personality.

It doesn't take much work, as most woman naturally fall in line behind a man anyway. This is just what I've found to work the best. She has passion, personality and fire, but she doesn't challenge me on issues when I claim I'm right. She shuts up and listens.
>>
Makes sense why black women are so low in demand.
>>
But they need men to hold jobs and pay taxes so thier gibs wont run out...
>>
>>128617819
yea but the fifth gets knocked out in a elevator by her boyfriend then dragged to a hotel room to be butt fucked while unconscious
>>
>>128617819
And the father is missing
>>
>>128618981
Excellent post. Spacing/formatting slightly triggering my autism but the content is great. One of the problems feminism is causing in relationships these days is that women are taught to notice when the man is in control of anything and despise that control. Some women are in decent relationships with men who are doing a decent job of sharing responsibilities like you described, but instead of appreciating how well they work well as a team they will focus on anything the man controls and then spin it into oppression, ignoring all of the other things she already is the one taking charge on. According to feminists if women do not take the lead 100% of the time then they are being oppressed and submissive.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.