[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think about the Sith philosophy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: wDU86L.png (74KB, 1153x692px) Image search: [Google]
wDU86L.png
74KB, 1153x692px
Backstory: The Sith were a race of "might makes right" humanoids. The Dark Jedis came to their planet, raided it, and yadda, yadda, yadda, the Sith we know came to be.

Now, there are two major eras, the Old Republic one, and the Galactic Empire's Reign. The recent one by (((J.J. Abraams))) doesn't count.

Anyway, in the Old Republic Era the Sith valued strength most of all, had massive numbers, and allowed anyone to join. If they were good enough that is.

In the Galactic Empire's Reign, Palpatine was a racist, misogynist and speciest, who made very little exceptions (Thrawn). The Empire was mostly straight while male humans.

So, with all that, plus the knowledge of all their philosophy, do you think the Sith ideology is /ours/?

Reminder, that Sith are fueled by passion, whereas the Jedi reject it. It doesn't mean they're mindless beasts who fight all the time, they just value initiative and taking matter into your own hands. They're powered by the feelings and not their "nirvana".
>>
File: IMG_1246.jpg (32KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1246.jpg
32KB, 620x470px
>>128614161
They are heros in reality. Look into the mandalorian wars for proofs.

"Through victory my chains are broken"
>>
>>128614161

No. Whites are the good guys, always and without exception.
>>
File: IMG_2057.jpg (333KB, 1005x1292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2057.jpg
333KB, 1005x1292px
>>128614161
>>
>>128614423
I'm a bit behind on my EU. I've started looking at the books now.

To be honest, most "villains" always had better points. Give Doctor Doom, Sidious and Revan over the "heroes" any day.
>>128614520
Eh, that's basically the Galactic Empire. But still, even the Old Republic Sith were great.
>>
>>128614736

Padme was behind it all!
>>
>>128614759
The Old Republic Sith were backstabbing sociopaths who didn't care about stability. The Galatic Empire under Sidious actually got things right.
>>
>>128614161
The Jedi council is Jewish
Like it or not, Vader is the only interesting character in Star Wars
>>
>>128615267
Eeeeh... Maybe. Revan tried to bring balance though. Still, only Sidious managed that, true.
>>128615305
There are many interesting characters in the EU. Problem is, none of the """heroes""" are interesting. Star Wars caught on because of the """villains""" and the scoundrels.
>>
>>128615517
Sidious had the right idea with the Rule of Two, he is the only sith in my opinion that brought order and stability in the galaxy. Revan fucked up, he was doing good until he got betrayed by Malak.
>>
>>128615914
Well, the Rule of Two was established by Darth Bane. But yeah, Two are better than a whole fucking army running around. I do wonder what would've happened if the Apprentice and Vader managed to slay the Emperor and rule together.

To be honest, Sith & certain other """villains""" make for some good role models. Black Adam, Doctor Doom, Namor. Old School Ultra-Capitalist Tony Stark was /ourguy/, but Post-RDJ he's been ruined.
>>
>>128614161
Empire did literally nothing wrong and was acting in the best interests of the galaxy at large

The rebel alliance and new republic of feelz is responsible for the YV invasion taking so many lives.

The Jedi philosophy is theorycrafting, while the Sith philosophy is based on observable reality: people have emotions.
>>
Jedi Philosophy with the Galactic Empire government is best combo.
>>
>>128614161
Stop shitting up this board and go back to /b/
>>
File: 5775566db8b7123f94eafa92786a1c51.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5775566db8b7123f94eafa92786a1c51.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
>>128614161
Most sith are degenerate self-indulgent powerhungry faggots.

Palpatine brought order to the galaxy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.