[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do all women cheat?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: CW.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
CW.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
I've heard on /pol/ that it is true that all women cheat

>Is this inevitable or just because their boyfriends are betas

>If it is true how do I even know that my "child" is mine

>What does /pol/ think?
>>
no its not true. Most women are actually extremely loyal to men they love, much so than the other way around as men are more capable of one night stands and what not.

Men project their ability to do so onto women rather than understanding women as different and purer than us when it comes to infidelity.
>>
>>128613336
>Most women are actually extremely loyal
stupid cuckold retard. most people aren't loyal and that's especially true for women.
>>
>>128613074
first of all, you have to get a pic that has a woman. You got two dudes in that one.
>>
>>128613074
Every individual organism is opportunistic by nature. Loyalty is what you preach while you are waiting for something better to come along.
>>
>>128613074
Mostly true. Women inherently by the masses are not loyal unless they are raised to adhere to the the idea of loyalty towards others and towards their nation, just look at occupied France and the way their women opened their legs to the Germans.

TL:DR only if they're raised right is that false.
>>
As a man who has slept with several married women, I can safely assume that all women are willing to cheat.

there has to be a few ingredients

They have to feel unappreciated
they have to feel not sexy at home
they have to feel overburdened at home

then a guy (me) can step up and tell how sexy, how awesome, how special she is.

then start e-mailing her during the day, just innocent, i was thinking of you shit. this turns to sexting fantasies, this turns to hotel meet ups.
>>
>>128613074
I'll be honest, I've cheated on my GF at least 4 times. No intercourse, but making out, petting etc. I have no intention of leaving my pro-life christian GF and will marry her, and make lots of babies.

Before you condemn me, just know - I don't care about your internet morality.
>>
>>128613336
they are only loyal to alpha males ... they'll cheat on a beta the first chance they get
>>
File: 1481703713893.gif (3MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1481703713893.gif
3MB, 360x270px
>>128613593
stop being such a beta
>>
>>128614110
Nice blog bro
>>
>>128614017
How do you meet married women like this?
>>
I've got more pussy in the last week than the past 2 years.

Married chick who ran to my house at 2 am.

Chick with a bf who needed a place to crash after a party.

Chick with a long term bf who wanted my cock after I told her id punish her.

---

This after years of being the nice guy,
>>
>>128614287
thanks senpai
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/904933
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.