[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would /pol/ deal with cripples/tards? I say integrate them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1494147551092.jpg (70KB, 544x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494147551092.jpg
70KB, 544x960px
How would /pol/ deal with cripples/tards?
I say integrate them as well as we can, I've got a downie cashier at a store near my place, nice guy who really likes to bag your stuff. Obviously not made for any great purpose of the Volk but the dude contributes more to society than some more genetically fit specimens who are degenerate bum leeches
>>
File: 1496514867264.png (480KB, 563x395px) Image search: [Google]
1496514867264.png
480KB, 563x395px
County fairs.
>>
>>128613004
Mass sterilization.
There is literally nothing wrong with eugenics.
>>
File: 1494747610841.png (124KB, 500x519px) Image search: [Google]
1494747610841.png
124KB, 500x519px
>>128613553
wtf dude
>>
>>128613260
>ywn be a genetic failure providing quality entertainment to the masses
>>128613420
If anything can cleanse the gene pool it's Argentinian patented whiteness eugenics program
>>
>>128613553
queer
>>
"what you do to the least of my children you do unto me" or something like ths.

never let your heart turn to stone, or youre patience diminish, or youre capacity to forgive lessen.
>>
>>128613553
Bullshit. Anyone who's ever fucked a retard knows they don't moan. They grunt.
>>
>>128613553
Reported
>>
>>128614117
Don't know if serious or not but we did have one in the 19th century and it worked like a charm.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Argentina
>To govern is to populate in the sense that to populate is to educate, to better, to civilize, to enrich and enlarge spontaneously and rapidly, like what has happened in the United States. In order to civilize by means of the populace it is essential to do it with civilized populations; in order to educate our America in liberty and in industry it is essential to populate it with people from Europe who are more advanced in the matters of liberty and industry...
>Juan Bautista Alberdi, wrote the basis for the Constitution

Resulting in...
>Article 25: The Federal Government will encourage European immigration
>>
>>128613553

nigger
>>
>>128613004
Integration yeah
They didn't choose to be downies
Mother genetics are a bitch
>>
>>128613004
>How would /pol/ deal with cripples/tards?

Most people here actually are retarded, but they don't know it.
>>
they all burn the same
>>
>>128613553
HAHAHAHA fag
>>
File: 1673.jpg (49KB, 534x409px) Image search: [Google]
1673.jpg
49KB, 534x409px
I worked with their population and as a result I firmly believe they shouldn't exist. We don't need to gas the ones already here but they should all be sterilized and it should be illegal to carry a retard to term.

They seem harmless but as someone that worked in justice system I can tell you, retards rape. Retards rape a lot. I worked in a unit that processed mentally handicapped sex offenders and boy oh boy were there a lot of repeat baby rapists. Really bad ones too. Predatory child rapists and huge brutally violent retarded serial rapists were common. Reading their files was a fucking horror show. The worst part is they usually got off because they're retarded and pushed in into psychiatric review for 5 or so years before being pushed into low security group homes where they get out and rape more.
>>
File: 1496514860264.png (1MB, 1201x888px) Image search: [Google]
1496514860264.png
1MB, 1201x888px
>>128614117
>ywn be a genetic failure providing quality entertainment to the masses
And being paid for it. The stereotypical perspective on poor freaks in cages from the middle age till the early 20th century is bullshit. They have been way better off than the median worker. It is quite funny how lefties argue for empowerment for freaks, if they really would love to institutionalise them and provide themselves job to guard them in cages.
>>
>>128613004

>Deepwater Jew

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>128617671
Lucky mongs, living the dream. But seriously, with proper genetic and social regulation this could easily be remedied
>>
>>128620868
That job redpilled the fuck out of me. I went in as bleeding heart SAVE THE TARDS faggot and left for a job as a corrections officer so I could actually confine the animals I was guarding with iron bars, guns, and pepper spray instead of nice words and hugs. Pay is way better too.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.