[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE GREAT NORMIE AWAKENING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: waking up reeeee.png (110KB, 454x858px) Image search: [Google]
waking up reeeee.png
110KB, 454x858px
Are normies waking up? These comments are from the facebook post from a Canadian newspaper called The Globe and Mail, which is approximately equivalent to the New York Times in terms of leftist political slant.

I remember not too long ago that articles used to be followed by comments of "#NotAllMuslims" and "Thank God we have Trudeau representing our country" and talk of "white privilege," etc. But lately, I'd say within the last year or so, I have noticed out of my peripheral vision that things are changing. People aren't so tolerant anymore, and the typical comments you would imagine showing up have all but vanished, replaced by ones like these ALL THE TIME. Is this it? Is it, as we say, finally HAPPENING?

article link: https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/tacky-and-offensive-trumps-tweets-send-an-unfriendly-message-to-britain/article35201490/?click=sf_globefb
>>
good
>>
It also turns out the ringleader was a 'westernised' muslim who was wearing an Arsenal shirt, and had actually been on a TV doco about jihadis last year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4572568/Jihadi-Arsenal-shirt-married-father-Khuram-Butt.html
>>
>>128612034
What's the average sentiment in the UK following all these attacks? Is it like what I'm describing in Canada, or is it all still #LoveTrumpsHate #NotAllMuslims etc.
>>
>>128612173
It's still the latter unfortunately.
>>
>>128612173
Hard to tell. The media has become completely biased one way or the other. So everyone just congregates on their own side and think the country is behind them. From Twitter, it's the islamopologists who are winning imo. However, you look at the profiles and it's all hipster beard/ teenage sluttard. So usual ignoramuses. I think overall we want them out. Few more attacks and pressure of hate speech fear will break
>>
>>128611042
I really hope this isn't just a bump in the road for the progressive agenda and more of the awakening you speak of, but I doubt it.
>>
>>128612034
Oh my blood pressure can't take this
>>
>>128612173
The latter - you had Britcucks shouting 'not all muslims' LITERALLY while they were cowering for safety in nearby restaurants and stores.

The terror attacks will keep happening, Brexit will get scrapped, Anglos will get bred out by migrants, and leftist cucks in the UK will cheer for it all. Redpilled Brits should get out while they still can.
>>
>>128613281
Is there any chance of a large anti-muslim rally in the future?
>>
>>128611042
I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF

>not just dumb
>rude
>mean!...
>but....

>DANGEROUS

so fucking gayyyyyyyyyy god, fucking

>oo oo now don't do DAT, it cud bee DANGEROUS

fucking cunts
>>
>>128613681
I know one thing. Operation "Temperer" (5k soldiers spread across the country like a thimble of jam on a house-sized toast) is not to prevent randoms from driving into people...

However if there's one thing islamists are is sneaky. I would bet anything that security is not the reason they don't attack vigils and concerts like the one last night. They don't want people to wake up en masse. That could threaten their presence in the country. I think they will continue to make our lives miserable, with less liberty from the government, but not to the point of enraging enough to cause real change.
>>
>>128613544
>The terror attacks will keep happening,
>44
Praise Kek.

To Op, nope nothing is habbening, now be a good goy and just buy another smartphone.... if you dont get blown up on your way.
People are as unafraid and happy as ever. Nothing bad ever habbened when a population got afraid of something. Move along.
>>
>>128611042
No, these are all firearm lobby shills.
>>
>>128611042
Nothing short of total economic collapse will bring about the change that is needed.
>>
>>128613544
killyourself
>>
>>128611042
Yes there have been anti Muslim marches in Sunderland England.
The north east of England is in the most support of brexit, white nationalism, ukip and death all Muslims.

Once the older generation of labour lefties die out due to collapsing nhs
The young will be voting far right all the time
The North of England, the most proudly racist part of England

Praise be to Kek.
>>
>>128611042
On the other hand they are editing social media representation more than ever. Shadow banning, favouring specific hashtags, lifting agenda supporting comments first, etc.
>>
>>128615778
this

right is heavily influenced and controlled by jews, it's controlled opposition, like tommy robinson who is jewish and is a pro-israel zionist
>>
File: anNR8xE_700b.jpg (61KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
anNR8xE_700b.jpg
61KB, 600x600px
A few girls on my fb feed have just become mild shit posters.
One is super hot. I won't post her photo but she's a ten. Blonde. Very straight laced looking. Lives in England. She 'liked' the photo seen here.
She posted something and an argument broke out with a dirty Muslim. I haven't so many put their names and faces behind strong language like that before.
>>
>>128613519
Release the pressure by going on a killing spree on a Friday evening. Target jewrnalists and muzzies
>>
File: 1463930928711.jpg (42KB, 807x659px) Image search: [Google]
1463930928711.jpg
42KB, 807x659px
>>128612034
>One of the friends has been named as Rachid Redouane - believed to be a pastry chef living in Ireland having married a Scottish wife - who was not on anyone's radar as a terrorist and also used the name Rachid Elkhdar, claiming to be six years younger.
lol
>>
>>128616851
he's right though
>>
i think Trump is going to go down as the FDR of security. won't actually do much to make it better, but at least he actually seems to give a shit about it and his people, and will at least TRY to address the problem instead of being indifferent about it and saying get used to it like all of Europe's politicians are.
>>
>>128611042
Islam is a peaceful religion. I hope the home office arrests those posters and the ones in this thread for hate speech.
>>
File: What-Islam-Has-to-Offer.jpg (33KB, 552x553px) Image search: [Google]
What-Islam-Has-to-Offer.jpg
33KB, 552x553px
>>128619985
Mohamed was a faggot
>>
File: 1474343972961.png (144KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474343972961.png
144KB, 500x500px
When will these cucks learn that using bad faith analogies that are easily dismissed (or even worse when logically broken down do more damage to their argument) just to try and make an emotional appeal to make the other side look like hypocrites is a bad tactic that isn't going to work anymore?
>>
>>128619985
Islam is the most violent religion mankind has ever devised, and Mohammad was a pedophile.
>>
>>128618598
that'll end well
>>
File: images (3).jpg (9KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
9KB, 220x229px
>>128619985
The quran is only good for wiping off ass blood
>>
>>128617262
Why is northeast England more radical than other parts of white England?
>>
>>128617290
the Tory party has sunk aton of money into FB, i think it is to escape campaign spending restrictions - ie/ you don't have to declare how much you spent on manipulating social media
im sure it will all come out in the wash but for now we have to let it slide. which fucking sucks - why won't the sheeple wake up /pol/?
>>
>>128618282
why
the FUCK
are you including Ireland you filthy fat mart-sharting pig?
>>
Giuliani never told us that we should just accept terrorism if we lived in a big city such as London or New York. Also don't get me wrong, as bad as London was, it was nothing compared to 9/11. What we have to do is destroy these terrorists than slowly eradicate or reform Islam as a belief system.
>>
>>128611042
only 50+ years olds use faceberg nowadays
>>
File: CheckEmBrit.jpg (124KB, 414x524px) Image search: [Google]
CheckEmBrit.jpg
124KB, 414x524px
>>128613544
>Leave while you can
Nice try Ibrahim.
>>
>>128621886
Cuz Ireland is cucked enough to a part of Great Britain, culturally speaking.
I'm glad my ancestors left that shit hole. Have fun with your poo eating PM
>>
File: RFfdDac_d.jpg (24KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
RFfdDac_d.jpg
24KB, 511x511px
>He was reported to the anti-terror hotline after he became radicalised by watching extremist videos on YouTube and police were later warned about the suspect radicalising children in a local park two years ago - giving them sweets and money to listen to him.
This too fucking rich
>>
>>128611042
Just young white people seem to be waking up, bud sadly we don't have much voting power anywhere. Fucking birthrates are trash
>>
>>128611042
Imagine if Rudy Giuliani was a Muslim
>>
>>128623792
>merely watching a few youtube videos about islam can turn you into a suicidal mass-murderer
>religion of peace tho :)
>>
>>128623773
They overthrew the Brits in 5/6 of the island, numbnuts.
>>
>>128624084
Nonwhites drink social justice at universities for four years, according to plan.
>>
>>128611042

Trump getting shit on by everybody but his worshipers for being a fucking cockwomble.

People can read, so they saw with their own eyes Trump either taking out of context the Mayor's tweet or yet another affirmation that he's suffering from untreated syphilis.
>>
>>128611042
I read the comments. It's almost too Canadian to bear. Seriously, they sound like a bunch of pussies, and the best comments were probably deleted and replaced with "this comment didn't meet civility standards". Nice faggot country you got there, leafs.
>>
>9/11 happens
>entire country is pissed off at Muslims
>Bush starts a war on terrorism
>airport security goes through the roof
>no one shouting let more in
>no one shouting we must love Muslims to win
>Mayor of NYC did not give a part and parcel speech

But yeah, it's totally the same thing
>>
>>128614436
This is dead on accurate. Do just enough damage to cause problems, but not enough to warrant a solution. Very sneaky. Leaves just enough doubt for the faggots no to do anything do anything about the attacks.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.