[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Not Fight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 11

File: run-hide-tell[1].gif (13KB, 620x297px) Image search: [Google]
run-hide-tell[1].gif
13KB, 620x297px
So this is being posted around a lot at the moment and I think it's pretty pathetic desu.
So you see a muslim shouting off about some shit and holding a knife. The advice is that everyone should just flee like scared sheep rather than mob the cunt and tear him limb from limb?
Fuck off. They attack crowds and when crowds fight back, individuals can't win.

In before suicide bomb / gun - if they had one they'd use it at the start.
>>
>>128609079
>attacking a potentially innocent Muslim just because he's having an episode
You fuckin shitpiss cum drunkard
It's a good think Theresa is cleaning animals like you off the streets
>>
File: 1494457131660.jpg (10KB, 223x205px) Image search: [Google]
1494457131660.jpg
10KB, 223x205px
>>128609079
>rare
>>
>>128609079
Fight with what? A spork? Are those still legal in the UK?
>>
File: 1496681944615.png (9KB, 620x152px) Image search: [Google]
1496681944615.png
9KB, 620x152px
We have the same signs here in the (certain) States. Pic related.
>>
File: 1492295495109.jpg (100KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1492295495109.jpg
100KB, 1024x768px
>>128610335
Just wait for the British Boxer Rebellion

The Brits are all going to learn Boxing and start fighting Muslims in the street like it's 1899
>>
>rare

You guys spent a decade shitting on my country because we have like two or three school shootings a year, most of which have the death toll of a mild interstate crash.

Now we get to watch you fuckers get blown away / run over by the dozens like every three weeks, and you're in desperate damage control.
>>
File: 170605advice.gif (44KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
170605advice.gif
44KB, 600x424px
>>128609079
>>
File: rhf-pointsv2.png (136KB, 1107x847px) Image search: [Google]
rhf-pointsv2.png
136KB, 1107x847px
>>128609079
Murican plan. Also taught to use discretion if you are a CCW/open carrier and choose to fight first.
>>
A spanish guy hit one of the terrorist with an skate after helping a victim.

He's not found yet, maybe he got killed ;_;
>>
>>128609079
>rare event
Shouldn't delude yourself
>>
>>128609079
They typically have bombs strapped to them which is why I personally would try to not fight.

Plus hopefully the people around me would pull aggro so I could get away
>>
>>128609079
Because someone's gonna get shanked.
If you can't ventilate from a safe distance you should always retreat to avoid getting injured, unless you're defending someone that can't flee.

Real question, will concealed carry permits ever be reintroduced in the communist europe?
>>
>>128610335
100 people with steak knives, tables, chairs, any other crap vs 1 muslim with some other kind of knife. I know who my money would be on if they fought rather than ran.

Also, where are the gangs who stab each other all the time when you need them? Or the ever ellusive gangsters who actually do have guns?
>>
>>128609079
Clever programming. When the state starts rounding people up they will be conditioned to run to their basements and hide, report their location to the state with their personal tracking device.

>>128610985
Run, hide, fight? wtf Houston, I concur, how about just fight. You only live once why die a coward?
>>
>>
Hey my fellow Pollacks need your help bumpin my thread on the latest CNN fake news so more people find out about it, Kek bless you >>128609231
>>
>>128611398
Many ccw carriers will fight, but the point is that these EASY PEASY three step plans are all bullshit. It varies by the circumstance and discretion. But in our dumb society, we have to have everything broken down for the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>128611124
I think he got killed, which is a damn shame. If he'd had backup he'd probably have been OK.
Either way he's a hero who's actions saved the lives of others, as is the cabby who tried to run one of the scum over and anyone who threw shit at them to slow them down.

>>128611158
If they have a bomb they use it, they only go for knives when there's nothing better. As for everyone else aggro-ing, it's like the government are actively training that reaction out of us. If anything more people will get killed running away because of the stampede.

>>128611285
>someone's gonna get shanked
In a 1/2 on 1 fight yes. In a 1on 50 fight with the group using improvised weapons, not so much.

>>128611398
>Clever programming
This is what I was getting at.
>>
>>128611345
Read the "reasonable force" laws for the UK.
I would hazard a guess that if you killed one you'd be going to jail yourself; and don't they say 60% of our prisons are muzzie now? Think its a safe bet you'll be fucked.

I mean i've carried a multi-tool with a 3" blade on probably since 2006 for this very reason... but could i use it? When i know i'll be going to prision if i do... fffff

I bought some of that "legal" mace; maybe i might not be fucked using that??
(Having to use mace like a fucking woman, i hate this shit hole country)
>>
>>128612477
There is zero way that anyone who killed an attacking terrorist would be jailed - even in the UK. Even if that was the case, I'd happily go to jail defending myself and my country from one of these degenerates.
>>
File: THE BRITISH MIND.jpg (100KB, 700x938px) Image search: [Google]
THE BRITISH MIND.jpg
100KB, 700x938px
british mindset
>>
File: mummy loves you whatsup.jpg (93KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mummy loves you whatsup.jpg
93KB, 640x480px
british are scum or sheeps
>>
File: HailEuropaAndHerEmptyPlatitudes.jpg (53KB, 673x625px) Image search: [Google]
HailEuropaAndHerEmptyPlatitudes.jpg
53KB, 673x625px
How would you feel if you were a Muslim barbarian and you found out the enemy was instructing its people to "run and hide"
>>
>>128612477
Just finished reading on various uk .gov websites. They sound almost identical to US laws on reasonable force. I guess it depends on the political climate as to how it's actually carried out.
>>
>>128612647
You REALLY would think so man; but when theres dozens of stories in the UK for home owners being arrested for stabbing an intruder in their own home; in cases where its even 3 on 1...

All it would take is for you to stab this terrorist in the view of a camera and they would have a field day convincing the court you where using excessive force.
>>
>>128612915
Oh yeah this bulshit too, don't even start with that.
Yeah, clearly these guys NEVER went to a mosque or met other extremists in real life. No obviously it's the internet to blame, nothing in real life could possibly have caused them to act this way.
Also UK anons - contact your MP explaining the failed logic of this. If they are told they can't say they didn't know. But be polite, constructive and PC, talk about integration etc and try to lay the blame on blair.
>>
>>128609079
Terrorists have rights too. Asking a crowd to tear a terrorist limb from limb would be a serious breach of his human rights. Asking members of the public to defend themselves is an archaic notion and subjects loyal to our system would never entertain such a ghastly idea. Hide is the correct response until a policeman comes to perform his duty. Next you will be asking us to allow weapons such as swordcanes to protect ourselves no doubt. We are a CIVILIZED nation, we do not look out for each other and in no way do we defend ourselves singularly or en mass, that is what the police are for.
>>
File: likely.jpg (47KB, 775x373px) Image search: [Google]
likely.jpg
47KB, 775x373px
>>128609079
>>128610940
>>
>>128609079
I agree, this is cucked AF.
>>
>>128609079

Can someone plz shop this so the run guy has his arms in the air flailing in sheer panic?

Pretty please?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.