[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we slacking?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Every single response to this tweet is some britcuck defending their taqiyya mayor...Is twitter doing this or are we slacking on the twitter front? I realize many altright twitters have been purged but surely we can do better than this?

I found the one pro trump tweet and retweeted and liked it but come on boys...
>>
We don't go on Twitter. That's liberal echo chamber land
>>
>>128608168
Get your fucking ass off Twitter and finish that fucking wall
>>
>>128608297
the world is a liberal echo chamber anon
>>
>>128608168
But he is correct, the statement is out of context, which is ironic considering the rest of the post is about misleading people.
>>
The twitterfags only care for verified accounts. If we do it, it would defeat the idea of being anon. Stop wasting time in twitter.
>>
>Haha, no reason to be alarmed. We just need to spread armed police over the city so you don't get shot or stabbed or blown up or run over. It's all under control.
>>
>>128608168
It's twitter's kike algorithm that bumps up shill replies to the first 3-4 slots, so that no one sees the hundreds and hundreds of pro-trump replies that are just below them. It's manufactured false consensus
>>
let them stumble around in their pathetic attempts at gotcha comments

they all look like weak spineless drones
>>
>>128608297
Kek check the ariana grande fan page poll anon
>>
>>128608297
That's not true. Twitter is /ourspace/ and it's one of the best places for spreading memes/ideas/propaganda.

You're a faggot if you have an unironic normie account with your face/name, but everyone on /pol/ should have AT LEAST ONE twitter account for meme war purposes.
>>
>>128608168
"Part and parcel"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I03IKr2TWDM
>>
Every terrorist attack over there brings more people to our side. Let them keep defending, because there will be more and more and more. The tides will shift over there soon. There will be more bombings and van/truck attacks/stabbings.
>>
>>128610397
Only problem is Mummy May is deliberately throwing her election to the communists by purposefully saying dumb shit after these attacks about censoring internet and hate speech. At this rate, Comrade Corbyn is going to win and Brexit will be in-name-only.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.