[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

France, the biggest Nation.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1495804216--.jpg (748KB, 1641x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1495804216--.jpg
748KB, 1641x1189px
France would have the unfortunate reputation of the "French surrender." In the USA and in England, and probably elsewhere, it is taught that France would never have won any war, and that it is a country of soft-coule. Very well we will see this more closely:

There were 53 major conflicts in Europe. France will have been a belligerent in 49 of them, and the United Kingdom in 43.
Among the 185 battles that France has delivered over the past 800 years, its armies will have gained 132 of them, and will have lost 43, leaving only 10 undecided battles
Giving the French military the record of victories in Europe and thus in the world. France is the nation that has participated in the greatest number of war and battle in the whole history of mankind.
Over the last 800 years France has beaten over 200 years against England, over 150 years against the Germanic nations, more than 190 years against the Spaniards / Portuguese, and facing many other nations.

England and France are the two nations that have fought the most, and these are the two who have done the most war and battle in history, so here we have two colossi, of which France is the undisputed master .

Impossible is not French, never forget that!

1066, William the Conqueror, French and Norman, Vassal of the King of France, conquers England, becomes King of England and therefore becomes the Vassal of France!
From this date the French language imposes itself in England to such a point that today 40% of the English has a root of a well French word. The Nobles of the Kingdom speak in French and are of French culture.

For 262 years the English Kings are of French ancestry and England is officially Vassal of the King of France, the language of its Kings and nobles and a majority French and its culture! At that time, French became the language of law and justice in this kingdom.
>>
>>128606572

And now you're being taken over by people that Almost got to you in 8th century.
>>
File: md22267970799.jpg (26KB, 297x500px) Image search: [Google]
md22267970799.jpg
26KB, 297x500px
>>128606572
Not french but breton, he never surrendered.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83P4QlgmOVA
>>
File: islam-france1.jpg (17KB, 465x310px) Image search: [Google]
islam-france1.jpg
17KB, 465x310px
France is truly a great nation. And from now, it will conquer the world in the name of Allah.
>>
>>128606572
Napoleon was a jew and the revolution a mistake.
>>
>>128606572
Austria was the most belligerent country i think,it is basically in the middle of Europe and austrians had fought against everyone
>>
>>128607365
Meanwhile Slovenia is still an irrelevant "country"
>>
>>128606572
>be me, living near French border
>decide to go to Nice with gf to do shopping
>accidentally end up in Ariane area
>ohwell.png
>go to shopping mall there instead of the usual one.
>literally niggers, sand niggers and Muslim niggers everywhere
>decide to leave because it's shit
>gf also gets phone stolen
>she is pissed at me for bringing her to a shit place
Such is life in France
>>
>>128606572
>Impossible is not French, never forget that!
Oui oui le macroniste
>>
>>128608183
Thank god for that, I say. Less likely to be attacked.
>>
>>128606572
The UK always supported the 2nd European country to divide the continent, by the early 20th century Fwance was already a Anglo-Judeo colony now confirmed with Cuckron.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.