[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shi Tpa Town

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: totraffic.jpg (148KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
totraffic.jpg
148KB, 620x349px
>job in Toronto
>doesn't pay enough to live in the city
>look for job outside Toronto
>zero openings in my field anywhere else
>only affordable compromise
>live in the country, work in the city
>sit in traffic 1.5 - 2h every day on the way to work
>~4h total sitting in traffic daily
>non-existent subway system
>GO Train takes 1h anyways
Should I just /kys/?

Why is your shitty city?
>>
>>128605403

>South Park

What year is it, 2002?
>>
File: Smallville.jpg (65KB, 965x722px) Image search: [Google]
Smallville.jpg
65KB, 965x722px
>>128605403
>what is 'literally every major city in the world'
Take the comfy rural town pill, OP.
>>
>>128605620
And do what for work exactly?
>>
Dual CDN/Am citizen here. Toronto is doomed. It's overrun with extremist leftists. The "immigrants" and blacks hate white Canadians. It's full of Muslims, most despise Canada. The only reason there haven't been any Islamic attacks in "Tee Dot" is because the lunatic left does everything they can to appease Muslims. Don't get me started on the Chinese and Jamaicans.
>>
>>128606068
What do you do that you can't get away from a major city?
>>
I travel every day 3 hours form and to work in total
>>
File: göteborg.jpg (2MB, 1969x1181px) Image search: [Google]
göteborg.jpg
2MB, 1969x1181px
>>128605403
>study in Gothenburg
>politicians are corrupt as fuck
>immigrants and SJW's everywhere
>no subway, only slow and crowded trams
>road design in downtown is completely fucked up by said politicians
>politicians want to demolish half the city to build a stupid train tunnel that won't solve shit
>>
>>128605403
I HATE commute. Somehow I feel like these are years of my life that I'm deliberately killing. I'd rather rent an expensive apartment near my work and live frugally than spend hours in commute to sap me mentally and physically only to recover on weekends and have fuck all to do with a few more scraps of money.
>>
>>128607759
Work in Pharma. They don't exactly have labs out in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>128608426
I only ever hear good things about European public transport. Why so long?
>>
>>128609518
>Somehow I feel like these are years of my life that I'm deliberately killing.

Because it is. Fucking hate taking two fucking buses to work and back blowing an hour of my life doing nothing worthwhile.
>>
>>128610596
They do where I live. Ignore flag
>>
>>128611207
Write a book
>>
>>128606068
You always have the option to do the so called "lower work" (which is not lower at all) but you have to give up working in a lab for such and its hard to do since you have studied for it.

The question would be: what is worth more? Since you are asking about /kys I would suggest you change your desire of work, with benefit of a more peaceful life.
>>
>>128607303
I was just in Toronto this weekend, holy fuck the invasion is happening in real time

Ive never seen so many Asians at once, even the clubs were fucking 50% drunk middle aged asian people

what the fuck is going on, how many chinks are we letting in per year? this is nuts
>>
Lived in Toronto until 2016. It's insane. Total immigrant invasion nightmare at this point. White flight is very real. People ARE getting out. All that will be left within a decade is a scattered population of delusional whites living among South Asians, Jamaicans and Africans.

City is also becoming REALLY rundown. Starting in pockets everywhere (Scarborough around Brimley road is turning WTF).

It's turning from a first world city into an emerging developing world city.
>>
>>128605403
SLEEP in your car. Problems sloved
>>
>>128613513
Which I've considered, but fuck doing labour, I went into STEM just to get out of construction. I guess I could try real estate maybe but I don't know how miserable that will make me.

Real estate agent and then some type of side job?
>>
>>128614566

>muh feelings: the post

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto

>A global city,[17] Toronto is an international centre of business, finance, arts, and culture,[18][19] and is recognized as one of the most multicultural and cosmopolitan cities in the world.[20][21][22][23][24]

I don't live in Toronto, but its clear that effeminate beta males like you should stay in their flyover containment zones where they belong. Bag up those groceries cletus.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.