[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gays are the worst par-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

http://archive.is/22c8v

Police in Oklahoma say a father held his estranged wife at knifepoint while he tried to drown their 3-month-old twins in a bathtub. A neighbor was alerted and killed the father.

Leland Foster, 27 years old, of Ada, Okla. allegedly went to the home of his estranged wife, Michelle Forrells, and their twins. Foster pulled Forrells into a bathroom, threatened her at knifepoint and began trying to drown the children — a boy and a girl, according to Ada Public Information Officer Lisa Bratcher.

A 12-year-girl inside the home at the time ran to a neighbor’s house for help. That neighbor, Cash Freeman, grabbed his revolver, entered the house and shot Foster in the back twice. He later died of his injuries.

The twins were airlifted to an Oklahoma City hospital and were released the next day. Police told NBC News that the babies were “doing great.”

In 2011, Foster was charged with arson and domestic violence by strangulation in the first degree. In that case, Foster was accused of choking his ex-girlfriend and setting clothes on fire inside an apartment. Police found the bathtub filled with water and electronics. He pleaded no contest.
>>
>>128604746
bump
>>
File: ancap frog.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
ancap frog.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>>128604746
>Cash Freeman grabbed his revolver
>Cash Freeman
It's like ancap fan fiction
>>
>>128604746
BURN
>>
>>128604746
should have let him drown them, and then shot him.
>>
>>128604746
you don't understand, he was the future and that baby is the next Hitler. Oh well, he did good.
>>
File: no tresspasing.jpg (56KB, 432x415px) Image search: [Google]
no tresspasing.jpg
56KB, 432x415px
There will be any legal ripercussion for based Freeman?
>>
File: 1496677618941s.jpg (3KB, 125x95px) Image search: [Google]
1496677618941s.jpg
3KB, 125x95px
>>128604746
>>
File: IMG_0762.jpg (113KB, 1024x777px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0762.jpg
113KB, 1024x777px
>>128609801
Doesn't sound like it. America is so cool.
>>
BURN THE ______ PAY THE _______
>>
>Cash Freeman
American hero
>>
File: IMG_0686.png (25KB, 200x274px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0686.png
25KB, 200x274px
I've just had a cunning plan.
I can't use it because I can't get a visa - maybe you can...???????
Big game hunting voila Americana!
Take tourists hunting for a chance to bag a darky,
Big money, Brits would love it, most never get to play with guns let alone blast a black coon with one.
>>
>>128609801
no jury will convict this guy
>>
>>128604746
This is why you own a gun in the USA, it's so great.
Whether its Jihadis or Oklahoma fathers, we are prepared. I love being a citizen of the United States.
>>
File: IMG_2790.jpg (135KB, 700x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2790.jpg
135KB, 700x389px
>>128604746
Parent Rank (best to worst)
>Whites
>Jews
>gays
>dogs
>cats
>Asians
>Birds
>Sea Turtles
>Other reptiles & amphibians
>sandniggers
>niggers
>>
>>128610992
Don't be so sure, if this had been in California, or some other progressive utopia, he would have been charged with murder.

Still plenty of states where being a hero is punished more than being a criminal.
>>
>>128611276
They're an r type species, where as whites with Neanderthal admixture tend to be k type.

That's why they have so many offspring, odds are small that any single one will reach adulthood.
>>
>>128611276
desu
>afriniggers
>sandniggers
>ameriniggers
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.