[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP! ANTIFA has invaded my family!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

Being a middle aged male of German and Irish descent, 23 years ago I was lucky enough to pro-create with a gorgeous blonde haired and blue eyed German gal and created a perfect specimen. Now that specimen has been indoctrinated by Marxists professors at Portland State Univ and has joined Rose City Antifa....how do I red pill the fuck outta her?!?!
>>
Try reason and facts, do not try to lean yourself too far out the window, and show them irrefuteable evidence.

and if facts don't help, gasoline and fire is your friend.
>>
>>128604264
How much is she being paid?
>>
no payment...purely to drive the "Nazi's" out "her city"....I feel cucked
>>
1. Start giving her allowance to her sister. Explain that you're redistributing it in order to make things more fair.

2. Make her start paying for her college education and living expenses.

3. Pull her out of that school and put her into a conservative school.

4. Make her get a real job, then watch her reaction when she sees how much are taken out in taxes.
>>
File: josef_mengele_by_yaxii-d4jgv9s.jpg (133KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
josef_mengele_by_yaxii-d4jgv9s.jpg
133KB, 1024x731px
>>128604264
Bug her phone, hire a private detective, put a tail on her. Get plenty of photos of her and her new 'friends', then doxx them all here. After we reeducate her she'll be fine. The others....not so much.
>>
>>128604264
Disown her until she tops being a filthy commie, not joking, be polite about it but let her know that you will not put up with it.
>>
>>128604264
Well its a shame that she dosen't value your German leagcy.
>>
Start by the source. Ruin her life if she refuses to listen.
>>
>>128604264
Forget about her and pretend she's dead.
>>
>>128606816
underrated
>>
>>128607508

This.

You shouldn't treat this behavior of hers as normal.
>>
>>128605435
5. Have movie night were you forcefully make her watch redpilled/satirical movies, like Guess Who's Back since this does a great job of subjugating it's meaning to the blind followers

6. Start emphasizing your heritage. Maybe if she decides to row her own damn boat, spend some money on a vacation to rural Europe. Nobody can deny genetic responses and home will always be home.

7. Disown her
>>
send her this pic any time she asks for more gibs
>>
Stop paying for her college indoctrination program.
Red pill the fuck out of her with facts and facts only.
Remind her every day that there are no Nazis anymore.
Remind her that she's chasing a paper tiger.
Remind her daily that you provide her the food and shelter that keeps her alive so she can yell at innocent people.
If she spits on you.
Kick her to the curb and tell her that she's welcome back when she learns respect.
>>
>>128604264
You had 23 years to redpill her, what have you been doing?
>>
>>128604264
Just pretend that you are are acceptung but undesicive about her choices. Give her the illusion that you are supportive but also saddened of her choices or else she will rebel and will do worse stuff.

Just say something like "I don't beleive joining antifa is the correct organization because of their violence and (another reason) for a person like you; I beleive you are an intelligent person and know whats best for you, but if antifa makes you happy, I won't stop you from doing what you want to do." and pretend you are sad about.
If that doesn't work then you should invent a time machine and rip your testicles off.
>>
PSU sucks. Admin is split between middle of the road professionals who are there to educate young people. The rest are literally insane SJWs who want to indoctrinate the students.

I feel for you, OP. I saw the brainwashing happen to so many students when I worked there.
>>
>>128604264
show her the various definition of fascism, sort them out by date. shouldn't be too hard unless she's brain dead.
>>
>>128604264
You can't. Cuckery is in the genes.
>>
>>128609056
You underestimate college indoctrination
90% of professors hold far left views

I'm sure at her school 100% do
>>
File: blonde antifa girl.jpg (55KB, 625x354px) Image search: [Google]
blonde antifa girl.jpg
55KB, 625x354px
>>128604264
Is this her?
>>
>>128604264
What's her major?
>>
>>128604264
A harsh negative reaction will probably drive her away more at this point. Your job was to to show her how the world works, you failed and some jew took your place.
>>
>>128604264
You already fucked up years ago, now there is nothing you can do except write her off.
>>
Get her a red pilled boyfriend.
>>
>>128604264

White ethnomasochism is an irrational religious-like phenomenon. Tell her you can't share your life with someone who is part of a cult of crazies. Make her choose between religion and you. If you lose to the religion then I guess it's time to move on and find another girl.
>>
>>128604264
>middle age
>23

Lol kid, do you know what year it is? People tend to make it past 50 nowadays
>>
Part irish? Nothing of value is lost if you and your offspring disappear from the earth. In fact it would be a improvement.
>>
>>128604264
Look you failure of a parent, what did you think would happen when she went to university in Portland? Where were you the last 23 years? Your shit kid is probably beyond saving.
>>
>>128611313
>Being a middle aged male
>23 years ago I was lucky enough to pro-create with a gorgeous blonde haired and blue eyed German gal

Meaning that his daughter was born some 22-23 years ago and he is now a middle aged man, not that he was a middle aged 23 year old. Jesus fucking christ, it's like you burgers are actually as retarded as the rest of the world thinks you are.
>>
File: berkley free speech.jpg (180KB, 1062x463px) Image search: [Google]
berkley free speech.jpg
180KB, 1062x463px
For what I have understand U.S. "humanities" universities are completely fucked beyond repair. You should've refused to send her there.
>>
>>128611649
Rare?
>>
>>128604264
STOP PAYING HER TUITION.
>>
File: 1496677867185.png (1MB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
1496677867185.png
1MB, 750x732px
>>128607997
>she dosen't value your German leagcy.
Actually she does. Antifa is big over here. They're even sponsored with taxpayer money through “anti-racist“ programs. Not even joking
>>
>>128609315
I'm going there for Electrical Engineering in a few weeks. How fucked am I if I only take electives like Shakespeare and whatnot?
>>
Punch her lights out everyday until she changes
>>
>>128604264
>letting your child go to a liberal college
found your mistake

don't worry, she'll redpill eventually. When she's 37, HIV poz, and lonely.
>>
File: parenting.jpg (71KB, 600x750px)
parenting.jpg
71KB, 600x750px
>>128604264
Only strict Australian parenting discipline can save her now.
>>
>>128604264
Yell until she cries, then (very important) don't stop or show that it's affected you in any way.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (5KB, 209x242px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
5KB, 209x242px
>>128604264 >>128606816 >>128609556

OP was cucked.
Check if She got AIDS/HIV. Use a condom meanwhile.
Check if Her holes are looser than usual.
>>
>>128604264
Go to roof of tall building
Throw her the fuck off
>>
File: d53.jpg (66KB, 1065x800px) Image search: [Google]
d53.jpg
66KB, 1065x800px
>>128604264
Should've had more than one mate. That's called insurance if one is a fuck-up. Now tell your daughter to await her chopper.
>>
>>128604264
What a pathetic excuse of a man you ought to be ashamed of yourself
>>
>>128604264
Jesus, Rose City Antifa are as radical as BAMN, best of luck dude....
>>
File: what would dad do.jpg (391KB, 460x2719px) Image search: [Google]
what would dad do.jpg
391KB, 460x2719px
>>128604264
As someone who was one the opposite side of this scenario a few years ago, my advice would be to do the same thing my dad did - be an ass. Be a terrible, cynical, sarcastic sonuvabitch who mocks them endlessly. Be right wing and be goddamned cheerful and cheeky about it at every opportunity while laughing at and ridiculing their left wing rants and ideas at every turn. Make them embarrassed to even associate with the ideals you disapprove of.

When I was a sophomore in college I came home for Summer with a mowhawk and enough communist swag to start a Soviet embassy. My dad went out of his way to snort and giggle at my stupid fucking hair every single time he walked in the room for the next THREE weeks until I finally caved, went to the barber's and had him clean it up into a nice short cut. Then he spent the rest of the Summer pulling every trick in the 'Asshole Dad' book to turn me off of communism.

You wanna know what finally broke me?

About a month before I was due to go back and start school up again, my dad sits me down and apologizes for being so insensitive. He says he wants to understand my beliefs better and asks to borrow some of my books from school. I gloated, of course, and made some snarky comment about how I knew I'd outlast him. He smiled, thanked me for the books, and left without another word... later I spent a horrifying, sleepless night listening to my to the sounds of a bed thudding against the wall in the room below mine, my dad's voice barely muffled by the floor as he loudly reciting passages from 'Das Kapital' while he plowed my mom. The next morning I threw out every book I'd lent him.

The only thing that can defeat a cynical ass is an even bigger, more cynical ass.
>>
You sent her to a University without a rock solid foundation? Well, statistically you have three years: most adults become fixed in their world view by age 26 and only vary by degrees at that point. Unfortunately, ANTIFA are often blue pilled: reason doesn't effect them and they're hostile to the slightest sources of cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>128620210
>my dad's voice barely muffled by the floor as he loudly reciting passages from 'Das Kapital' while he plowed my mom.
Did you jerk off?
>>
>>128620530
Fuck no.
>>
>>128605316
>sending your daughter to college

You done goof'd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
>>
>>128620210
>HONEY IM SEIZING YOUR MEANS OF PRODUCTION
>>
Don't give her money for school. Do not pay for any of her expenses.
Tell her to get a job.
Find some redpilled young man to fuck some sense into her.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.