[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make Britain Great Again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: uk flag.png (13KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
uk flag.png
13KB, 1280x640px
Let's say I want to start a movement to Make Britain Great Again (get rid of immigrants, make us a white nation again, and one that is proud of itself, and wants to extend our power around the world).

How should I go about starting this?
>>
When the libcucks kick trump out, you can have him as PM since I guess they want ISIS blowing up their concerts in the USA.
>>
>>128603910
Are you talking about starting a party or just a cultural movement?
>>
Move out of Britain before your MSM exposes you as a racist and has you beheaded for going against Sharia.
>>
I wonder this too, but nobody influential would assist with such a plan
>>
>>128604277
Either or. I've been reading about Nick Griffin and Anjem Choudary. Both of those guys are successful - they both had four kids. Not bad, eh?

So yeah. I'm educated in the humanities, like them. I'm argumentative, like them. Maybe I should make a career out of building a political movement like they have done?

>>128605877
Surely all you need is your own determination and a budding audience (and I would say there is a budding audience in Britain for this sort of thing right now)
>>
>>128604274
I'm just talking about building a grassroots movement or party, like the British National Party (BNP, they were a force a few years ago), or like Islam4UK - yes of course, that was for the opposite ideology, but they were SUCCESSFUL (in a way). They got their agenda into the headlines, and into public discussion. If we start a movement about British nationalism, and sticking up for ethnically British people, then we can influence and shape mainstream opinion.
>>
>>128607664
>Anjem Choudary
>successful
he's in prison you mong
>>
>>128603910
we are past politics now lads.

look at ukip, 1/4 of the vote, fuck all seats.

politics takes too long and is too slow.

this needs to be more like the militia tommy was asking for yesterday.

reference : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ChjfFx_zLU

any new political party now would be squashed by the establishment machine. you have 0 chance that route.

you are right tho, something needs to be done.
the police stand by the state UNTIL there is enough pressure to question the state.
we saw this week the police are starting to speak out against the government.
need to show them they have our FULL SUPPORT.

the army is on our side, but there are no where near enough to stop out right civil war.
currently 80,000 infantry, there are 25,000 schools alone :(

i fear its too late to start organising, this, as tommy said, will be resolved on the street.
>>
>>128603910

Pretty sure the EDL have got you covered pal
>>
>>128609445

>1/4 of the vote and not a proportional amount of seats!

Calm down, Hillary
>>
>>128609635
can;t be the EDL.

90% of people will never support it because of the medias lies about them.

needs something new, something smart, something untarnished.
>>
>>128609772
my point is:

its not hard to make the case democracy is broken when 1/4 of the people voting CANNOT have any effect on their government.

left unchecked for too long, this will breed un-democratic solutions. if you get my drift
>>
>>128609635
No they don't. They're fine with non-muslims, don't care about race at all, they're just civic cucks who hate muslims, not exactly a revolutionary new perspective.
>>
>>128609772
>>128610000
(checked)

and also how brexit has been handled: inventing "soft brexit" after the vote, ignoring what people really voted for, delaying the whole thing by YEARS.... all kind of goes to show democracy isn't good at getting shit done.
>>
>>128609798
What ever happened to Britain First? They seemed to be gaining a lot of traction then they disappeared
>>
>>128608957
He was the leader of a popular and influential movement, and he had four kids didn't he? So he's done pretty well for himself.

Also, I bet he has supporters in prison. I've read a lot of stories saying there are lots of Muslim gangs in British prisons. And they would support and defend him - he is essentially a leader to them.

Would you rather end your life childless, but not in prison, or would you be willing to pay the risk of maybe spending a couple years in prison (hardly fucking difficult to do, is it?) in return for a big family, political success, and notoriety? For me it's the latter, maybe for you it's different.
>>
>>128610945
The leader, Paul Golding, has taken time off for "family reasons" or something. The stand-in leader is his deputy, Jayda Fransen, but I think they've gone a bit quiet since this change happened.
>>
>>128609635
They're not a serious political movement, they're just a street protest movement. They're not really effecting change, are they? The BNP were more powerful than the EDL - the BNP got a couple of MEPs elected, and they seriously shifted public debate. Mainstream politicians recognised that they had to do something about immigration.

>>128609798
Something smart, yes.
>>
>>128613038
I feel you mate, I'd never join BNP because they are too far imo and just get you slammed as a racist if anyone ever found out. UKIP is dead now
EDL gets you called a racist aswell.
There's not much we can do unless we build a new movement ourselves, but anything that prioritises white identity and British culture and tighter borders will always be called racist and xenophobic by the media.
>>
>>128603910
Join the BNP and EDL
>>
futile mate, it was when you banned guns and free speech. You thought we were fucking joikng about that shit? your slowly be engulfed by Islam now, won't be long and hopefully your death will be quick and merciful.
>>
>>128603910
Stop wasting your time and look for ways to leave this pitiful island.
>>
>>128613764
>I feel you mate, I'd never join BNP because they are too far imo and just get you slammed as a racist if anyone ever found out.
I mean the BNP are obviously relatively dead as a force right now, but you can't deny they achieved something. They got two MEPs elected. Nick Griffin went on Question Time. They definitely made immigration a massive issue, and arguably they paved the way for UKIP's success, which then took us out of the EU.

I guess it's about standing up for interests - I'm not necessarily saying I want to start a movement that hates on everybody else, but I'd like to have representation for the interests of people who are ethnically white British.

>There's not much we can do unless we build a new movement ourselves, but anything that prioritises white identity and British culture and tighter borders will always be called racist and xenophobic by the media.
Maybe the idea of advocating for a fully white Britain is dead - it probably is. But advocating for white British rights and interests, I don't see a problem with that. Black Britons campaign for their interests, same with Asian Britons (they've got their own bloody radio station on the BBC), et cetera. So why not white Britons? We have interests too. For example, making sure we're not discriminated against when you have all these people saying "remove white people from positions of power, we must destroy whiteness altogether!"
>>
>>128614378
Where to exactly?
>>
>>128614861
US, Australia, New Zealand?
>>
>extend power to the world
Dumbass muzzles already beat us on that one. Why must we extend our power? Try come up with a logical answer that isn't hypocritical in the current context.
>>
Could always sign this
> https://www.change.org/p/the-uk-government-deport-or-imprison-potential-islamic-radicals-currently-on-the-terror-watchlist

>>128603910
>>128604277
>>128605877
>>128607664
>>128608636
>>128608957
>>128609445
>>128609635
>>128609772
>>128609798
>>128610000
>>128610066
>>128610200
>>128610945
>>128611052
>>128611188
>>128613038
>>128613764
>>128613980
>>128614378
>>128614639
>>128614861
>>128615442
>>128615463
>>
>>128603910
No no no
It's MEGA MEGA MEGA MEGA MEGA

MAKE ENGLAND GREAT AGAIN!

Don't want no snp commies
>>
>>128614639
I agree, Britain for British people I don't see anything wrong with that, it's ours and has been ours for hundreds of years, 1-3rd generation foreigners who came here by paying a few quid shouldn't be considered British.
But that's just my ideas.
>>
>>128615739
England is good, but not big enough, we need all the living space we can get. By leaving the UK we'd be cutting our arms off for no reason, they don't mind us we don't mind them.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.