[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transgender Science

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 18

File: DSC00745.jpg (127KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00745.jpg
127KB, 1024x717px
Why are they teaching this 31 flavors of genders to kids when there is no science behind it. I think its the lack of STEM in school, much easier to play muh emotions on dumber kids.

"When Massachusetts twins Caleb (left) and Emmie (right) Smith were born in 1998, it was hard to tell them apart. Today Emmie says, “When we were 12, I didn’t feel like a boy, but I didn’t know it was possible to be a girl.” At 17 >Emmie came out as transgender, and recently she underwent gender-confirmation surgery. She plays down its significance: “I was no less of a woman before it, and I’m no more of one today.”

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/01/how-science-helps-us-understand-gender-identity/
>>
File: IMG_0825.png (1MB, 1280x1380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0825.png
1MB, 1280x1380px
>>128598621
look
>>
File: IMG_0826.png (466KB, 1000x769px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0826.png
466KB, 1000x769px
>>128598621
look again
>>
>>128599070
Considering the chances to catch HIV, you'd have to fuck a lot of refugees to catch it
>>
>>128599126
ok, i read it and I don't doubt it. But that's not science explaining the rational for teaching something in school.
>>
File: 1495075704543s.jpg (2KB, 125x110px) Image search: [Google]
1495075704543s.jpg
2KB, 125x110px
>>128599501
i aint clicking that shit
>>
>>128598621
This transgender bullshit is actually the complete opposite of science. It involves the same sort of metaphysical nonsense as any standard religious belief about souls, spirits, ghosts, etc. If you can be born in the wrong body, or your body can be mismatched, that means that you are something other than your body, and you have attributes that aren't physical. Of course, to say that your body (physical) and you (non-physical) can both have the attribute of "gender" (because it doesn't match) is as stupid as saying your spirit has a weight or height that doesn't match your body.
>>
File: large.jpg (122KB, 1280x760px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
122KB, 1280x760px
>>128598621
>Why are they teaching this 31 flavors of genders to kids when there is no science behind it. I think its the lack of STEM in school, much easier to play muh emotions on dumber kids.

nice link op. it doesn;t feature any of that garbage, and shows how the actual gender as a spectrum works. as for why people are doing that? the right wing is unironically trying to get creationism taught in science class. people always try and put their special snowflake shit where it doesn't belong, 31 flavors of genders is retarded. there are two dominant colors in the gender spectrum in the same way the colors exist in a color picker for paint. then you have a saturation matrix. Everything is a scale between those things, and the desaturation represents atrophy of sexual dymorphic traits. Since most gender types among the 31 flavors are arbitrary and not useful for telling anyone apart, they're all worthless gobbldygook that hurts the truth of the gender spectrum more than it helps it. Naming all the colors is only important if it helps us somehow, and it doesn't help us somehow. there are plenty of other more meaningful ways to belong than to link by arbitrary gender flavors.

being non binary is completely possible, but like all things in our social construct, it has to have some kind of social value to dedicate a bunch of words to define it more closely, and that value just isn't there.

The only pronoun worth shilling is they them their, everything else is worthless special snowflake ism. if you have a problem with a completely gender nuetral pronoun and the sexual ones, you need to calm the fuck down.
>>
>>128598621
>what does it mean to be a woman?
>feeling like a woman
circular logic
also notice how the language has changed from sexual reassignment surgery -> gender confirmation surgery. you are watching the manipulation of language happen in realtime, similar to how shell shock became PTSD
>>
>>128600581
good catch, they are always shifting the goal post.
>>
>>128600092

Don't forget that every single person has their own subjective interpretation of what sex, gender, biology, science, and transgenderism mean, which causes everyone to splinter into thousands of competing ideological groups, each of which is convinced that they are the sole source of Truth on this subject...
>>
>>128600092
In neither traditional or newspeak definitions of the word gender is it applied to humans.

It is a social linguistic construct for categorization of nouns into masculine, feminine and neutral(for groups).

For someone to say they are "born the wrong gender" is just nonsense, if they wanted to add credence to their claims they would need to claim they were born the wrong sex, and this would perhaps hold some weight considering how hormones affect brain development.
>>
Trannies about to be btfo by Mattis.

>WASHINGTON — A controversial Pentagon directive that would allow transgender men and women to join the military beginning this summer now faces indefinite delay as senior leaders within each of the services voice lingering concerns about the Obama-era policy.

>President Donald Trump does not share his predecessor's view on transgender rights, while plenty in the ranks and inside the Pentagon have questioned the practicality of expending such effort to accommodate a comparatively small demographic. Those advocating for inclusiveness have suspected for many months that the administration could bring about the initiative's demise simply by declining to act upon it.

>A leading LGBT advocacy group called any delay "unacceptable." In a statement, Ashley Broadway-Mack, president of the American Military Partner Association, said it would send a "deeply alarming signal" from the Trump administration.
>"Thousands of transgender service members are openly and proudly serving our nation today," the statement reads, "and there is no reason not to move forward with the timeline as planned now for nearly a year. Any applicant, regardless of gender identity, who is qualified and willing to serve should be allowed to do so."

>It's the latest in a series of related developments since Mattis took over at the Pentagon in January. Most recently, officials informed two transgender cadets set to graduate from the Army and Air Force military academies that they would not receive commissions and be allowed to serve on active duty. Over the winter, the Pentagon quietly rolled backed protections concerning bathroom and locker room access for transgender students attending Defense Department schools.

http://archive.is/ptVih
>>
>>128601764
>>"Thousands of transgender service members are openly and proudly serving our nation today,"
Considering they are <0.5% of the population and the size of the US military, trannies would have to be one of the most patriotic populations in the US for this to be true.
>>
>>128601516
Hormones and brain development have nothing to do with being the wrong sex. For something to be "wrong" there must be a standard against which it fails. You have a sex, but it can't be "wrong", it just is whatever it is. A lot of things affect how you turn out; if your mother eats a lot of vitamin-rich food when pregnant, it affects your brain development, too, but it doesn't make any sense to say your should have had a different brain than you do, or, what makes even less sense, that you are really in fact different than your brain.
>>
>>128602559
>>128602559
I am not saying it's extremely credible but it seems like a better foundation to me than something which doesn't even apply directly to humans in a biological sense.
>>
so NO science, pretty much what I thought. I'm going to file a complaint against my kids school.
>>
File: 1495385363137.jpg (1MB, 2000x1171px) Image search: [Google]
1495385363137.jpg
1MB, 2000x1171px
>>128598621
Because they're scared. They are afraid of the day when everyone acknowledges vanilla is the one true flavor.
>>
>>128602336
Maybe its the PTSD....
>>
>>128598621
>no science behind it
You better check yourself before you wreck yourself.
>>
File: 1494160053196.jpg (64KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
1494160053196.jpg
64KB, 535x462px
>>128604239
100 posts
>0 science
>>
>>128602336
They legitimately are. I'm proud to serve with my transgender brothers and sisters in arms.
>>
>>128601764
I agree with this completley. No one should want to join the militairy. You should want to join 100x less if you're trans. I think that should be left to the good goys and if you're still dumb enough to want to join find another way to kill yourself.
>>
>>128598621
>gender-confirmation surgery
>confirmation

This tranny meme needs to die.
>>
File: 06.png (185KB, 567x465px) Image search: [Google]
06.png
185KB, 567x465px
>>128604998
Reason for denial of entree: mental illness
>>
File: image.gif (859KB, 280x206px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
859KB, 280x206px
>>128604926
Yea right
>>
>>128605697
Never wanted to join the army. It's literally signing your life away to the goldbergs.
I'm going to try and become a chemist so if shit goes down I'll be able to make hormones and other medicine to be valuable to the new society.
>>
>>128602336

I saw one while i was at walter reed, mother fucker was weird and so were the people he was with. they never deployed, just got in and got out on a general weirdness chapter i guess.
>>
Is anyone going to post science?
>>
>>128606643
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHsK_K-IZQI
>>
Dear straight guys: Yes it is PERFECTLY OKAY to like trans women and still be considered straight. After all, trans women, the ones who have physically transitioned at least, have most likely been taking hormones, which affects tonnes of things. They get fat redistribution (feminine curves!), sparser body hair, etc. There is nothing wrong with being attracted to someone, regardless of their gender or what they were born as.
>>
>>128606643
The President of the American College of Pediatricians, Michelle Cretella, MD calls it "institutionalized child abuse."
https://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/10/22/boy-treated-as-a-girl-by-his-mother-suffered-significant-emotional-harm-court-hears/amp/

Children that undergo HRT are permanently disfigured, causing sterility and other complications. Studies confirm that 70-90+% of teens that identify as trans eventually grow out of it.
http://archive.is/q6MLV

Despite this fact, the trans population is growing at what should be considered an alarming rate.
https://archive.is/pdhu3
>>
>>128606643
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INPR-4zbnVI
>>
>>128598621

oh jesus

I was looking forward to a nice trap, but then i clicked on the photo and it got bigger
>>
File: IMG_3887.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3887.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>Tfw you resist your own mental illness

Am I a good boy pol
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwuRSS2whTg
>>
File: seriously.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>128607000

>hit play
>hear voice
>look at screen
>>
File: 11648259420409.jpg (499KB, 1079x2283px) Image search: [Google]
11648259420409.jpg
499KB, 1079x2283px
>>128598621
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/govt-provides-gender-service-for-kids-who-fancy-themselves-as-transgender
>>
File: ree.png (217KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
ree.png
217KB, 680x680px
>>128608497

THE VOICES
ITS ALWAYS THE FUCKING VOICES

I am haunted by them
>>
>Gender confirmation surgery

The left is "great" at making bullshit to brainwash people.
>>
>>128608497
gotta admit I would pay money to watch them fuck, it would be something else to see that "guy" getting fucked in the ass by the girl with a dick
>>
>>128607778
The ACPeds are a fringe conservative group of pediatricians. They are only 500 or so doctors compared to the 60,000+ pediatricians from the AAP. Pretty sure that they are biased when it comes to LGBT related topics. Also where are the studies that confirm that 70-90% of teens grow out of their trans identity?
>>
>>128607533
Except you'd be fucking the open wound of a sterile man.
>>
>>128607778
I fugged up the first link.
http://archive.is/S7TKe
>>
>>128611077
Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.
http://archive.is/zuQJM

Feel free to look up the 70-90% yourself as studies vary.
>>
>>128599501

I watch gore/war threads like theyre going out of style. This shit is fucked
>>
>>128612092
Let's try that again with a better link. Archive is being a shit.
http://bighealthreport.com/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-is-a-mental-disorder/
>>
>>128608504
Kek get in here faggots.

Two Dudes Wrote a Fake Penis Study and Got It Published to Slam Gender Research
>"Part of the fault may fall on the open-access, pay-to-publish model, but the rest falls on the entire academic enterprise collectively referred to as 'gender studies,'" the authors wrote. "As we see it, gender studies in its current form needs to do some serious housecleaning."
>But other scientists have come to the defense of the field of gender studies, pointing out that flawed, weak, or incorrect papers get published in practically all disciplines, including medicine and math.
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/two-dudes-wrote-a-fake-penis-study-and-got-it-published-to-slam-gender-research
http://archive.is/AWW9m
>>
>>128600331
complete bullshit.
>>
>>128616326
such a compelling arguement you have here.
>>
>>128604926
Is it better for an army to be diverse or effective?

If you ask these leftists faggots, it's diverse.
>>
>>128599501
>that webm
beautiful :)
>>
>>128601764
>
>It's the latest in a series of related developments since Mattis took over at the Pentagon in January. Most recently, officials informed two transgender cadets set to graduate from the Army and Air Force military academies that they would not receive commissions and be allowed to serve on active duty. Over the winter, the Pentagon quietly rolled backed protections concerning bathroom and locker room access for transgender students attending Defense Department schools.
this is basically bullshit. if you want to change policy, at least grandfather in the people who put in the fucking work.
>>
>>128602336
I'm trans and I served in the army. Many mtf trans women are drawn to the hyper-masculine environment
>>
>>128598621
Since when have they ever cared about science?
>>
File: buddhaphysics (2).jpg (74KB, 200x290px) Image search: [Google]
buddhaphysics (2).jpg
74KB, 200x290px
>>128602559
not different, not the same
>>
>>128598621
Please god make it stop
>>
>>128618756
so they can get fucked in the ass, or what?
>>
>>128619088
No, it's an attempt to be the pinnacle of manliness in an effort to deny the internal gender dysphoria
>>
Science has the hard facts for climate change. If you ignore them you are a backwoods redneck.

Gender has nothing to do with biology. Science is racist.

It's just typical liberal logic, OP.
>>
>>128611077
What the FUCK is more biased than trying to force children to be transvestites with no science whatsoever? Pretty sure anyone who uses the acronym "LGBT" is biased.
>>
>>128619447
And you claim not to be mentally ill.
>>
>>128599678
This
>>
>>128600331
I wknder when Barneyfag is coming by.
>>
>>128619839
No, it is a mental illness. Atypical neonatal brain development. So it goes
>>
>>128620235
>Atypical neonatal brain development.
Of course, all the studies which support abnormal brain development have all been conducted on people post HRT.

I wonder if that could skew.... surely not? Silly notion.
>>
>>128599404
You know how statistics work right? You can become infected with HIV from a single sexual encounter even giving a blow job one time or making out with an HIV+ person once.
>>
>>128606356
Corporal Klinger from MASH was a how-to manual to tranny your way out of service. He never went far enough in the show, so they know how crazy to be nowadays
>>
>>128598621

>gender
>>>>>confirmation
>surgery
>>
>>128608479
>Am I a good boy pol
I don't know, are you?
>>
File: Pepe - Disturbed.jpg (95KB, 1242x1227px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe - Disturbed.jpg
95KB, 1242x1227px
>>128599501

It's not just after the operation that it looks ugly, it remains ugly. I know, because I was once curious and did an image search. Even if these trannies succeed in looking very feminine, their fake vaginas will still look unrealistic.
>>
File: Faggots Actually Believe This.png (219KB, 294x442px) Image search: [Google]
Faggots Actually Believe This.png
219KB, 294x442px
>>128598621
>>
MtF trans here. I'm not in denial and recognize I'm biologically male. I don't want my dick inverted nor do I give a shit if you use the wrong pronouns. I'm just a gay dude who feels more confident and happy presenting myself as female.

I've never tricked a dude into sleeping with me under false pretenses nor do I ever want to. If you ran into me on the street you'd never even suspect my biological sex as I can actually pass in all regards.

With all that said I despise the degenerate fucks who have coopted my mental illness to support their degenerate lifestyles.
>>
>>128621946
That's why they should always keep dat feminine penis desu
>>
>>128619528
>citation needed
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.