[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I am redpilled >I voted for Trump Pick one and ONLY one.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>I am redpilled
>I voted for Trump

Pick one and ONLY one.
>>
>>128595663
> squatting so they can put a gold medal on you
> bowing

these are different things
>>
>appears to
wew
>>
>>128595663
He's receiving a medal. I can't announce what I'm putting in the options field of this post.
>>
>I am OP
>I am a faggot

Pick two
>>
>>128595663
Is this what they meant by ''fake news''?
Now receiving a medal is the same as bowing to Saudis. Brilliant. wtf I am Yeb bowl now!
>>
>>128595663
I dont supporter drunf and i'm not redpilled.
Merkelfag here xddddd le based Macron Lel fuck the joows we need more based brown men xdd
>>
>>128595663
>what a fucking cuck
>checks flag
>makes sense
>>
>>128595663
Yeah, they should have threw the metal on him like a women flashing her tits for a bead necklace.
>>
>>128596163
>I am OP
>I am faggot
>OP quoted as "Traps are not gay"

Pick Three
>>
File: 267810011_0_640x640.jpg (43KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
267810011_0_640x640.jpg
43KB, 640x640px
>>128595663

so hillary was the redpill vote in your opinion? oh...right german...
>>
>>128596829
Germans are so fucked. Forgive them for they know not what they do. But they can jump on my cock anytime.
>>
>>128597192
>But they can jump on my cock anytime

<3
>>
>>128595663
He's probably at least 6-8 inches taller and having a medal placed around his neck. Of course he's bending over.
>>
>everything GLUMPF does and says is bad and wrong
>>
>lowering your head and exposing your neck in front of Arabs
>>
>>128596459
Yes, this is the definition of fake news. You can see clearly he is getting a medal, it is easy to see. Yet they will lie to you boldfaced (typefaced) and call you slanderous names for attempting to tell the truth.

Notice the wordage used commonly:
>appears to
>unnamed sources close to his thinking claim
>the word claim at all instead of something concrete like prove
>making everyday act like eating political
>attacking him for something that they have done themselves, that they lauded
The list goes on and on, into infinity. These animals are soulless and are threatened by your apparent display of having a soul. it frightens them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.