[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did too many good men die?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: No_3+Cdo_.jpg (48KB, 640x332px) Image search: [Google]
No_3+Cdo_.jpg
48KB, 640x332px
WWI & WW2 specifically.

All over the western world, millions of men died, with the elite, most dedicated units like commandos suffering almost total casualties.

Is the decline of the West and an almost complete lack of competent leadership down to the fact that strong and honourable bloodlines were ended? Are we left with the offspring of a few lucky ones and cowards?
>>
That is my current working theory, yes. All the brave fighting men of Europe died fighting their brothers for no reason.
>>
>>128594801
Yup
>>
>>128594801
I have been thinking this over for quite sometime and have realized something, it is both a lack of a masculine role model as a father with the combination of an over bearing mother, which creates the weak men we see today.
Oftentimes I see very effeminate boys with overweight fathers who gave all power in their relationships to their wives, with this dynamic shift in the levels of power between the two, the boy ends up looking more up to their mothers than their fathers as they are the key holders of power in the household.

These husbands are usually beta numerals who adjust their behavior depending on the behavior of others they are surrounded by, and with the loss of a huge chunk of the worlds finest, has led us to this point where the altruist gene has become dominant socially.

But this doesn't mean thatstrong and honourable bloodlines have been ended, as the sisters and daughters of such men still survived to pass on their genes. This is more of a social issue than a genetic one.
>>
>>128594801
Yep, so many died for that piece of shit Stalin
>>
>>128595696
>communists died
Are we meant to feel something or something?
>>
Probably yes, but that theory isn't enough. Look at Sweden, I don't think they lost many people in both world wars.
>>
>>128596090
I don't know much about their history. Currently, to me, they are pathologically tolerant to the point of suicide.
>>
>>128596047
You are meant to feel like irrelevant shit you are
>>
The shear size of the pool of people brought into the WWs probably offset this dysgenic effect of war. Basically there were just as many dead fags as good men. Plus skill would help you live as a soldier.
>>
>>128596047
Yes because every russian from the orthodox priest to the clueless peasant from the caucass was communists
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.