[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Africa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: SouthAfricanStub.png (17KB, 1145x828px) Image search: [Google]
SouthAfricanStub.png
17KB, 1145x828px
Is this country really going down the toilet as the next Zimbabwe or is it getting better? I want to move there to avoid the People's Republic of Ausfalia.

I have citizenship of both countries.
>any SAfags?
>>
>>128592318
Why the fuck would you want to leave Australia to come here?
>>
>>128592734
Sick of the shitty road rules, muh guns, muh lack of hipster faggots
>>
>>128592318
Eh, wouldn't recommend it. The kaffirs could chimp out at any moment
>>
>>128592318
>WANTS to move to SA

Y U SO SMART?
>>
>>128592318
Just get out as soon as you can

>>128592967

your country may be a cuckhole, but at least it is not genociding its people.
>>
Why would you move to South Africa?
Don't a lot of whites there want to move out?
>>
>>128592318
Don't move here. You will die. You don't understand how it works here. You must have eyes in the back of your fucking head to survive.
>>
>>128592318
>Is this country really going down the toilet as the next Zimbabwe or is it getting better? I want to move there to avoid the People's Republic of Ausfalia.
>
>I have citizenship of both countries.
>>any SAfags?

Tell me boitjie, in what universe could the New South Africa be better than Australia?
>>
lmao you dont want to move to SA cunt, its a fucking cesspool, with the kaffirs going full ape mode and reversing apartheid
>>
>>128592318
Judging by their rugby team I'd say the problems are growing.
>>
File: 1496674650608.jpg (73KB, 454x659px) Image search: [Google]
1496674650608.jpg
73KB, 454x659px
>>128592318
Why in the fuck don't the white people just take over Lesotho? It'll be a gated community away from the niggers.
>>
You can't expect much from a culture that holds shit spitting competition

http://voices.nationalgeographic.com/2011/08/04/poop-spitting-competition/
>>
The country is at Stage 6 for genocide, so I hope you folks have got some preparation underway
>>
>>128592318
>live on a giant fucking island with strict immigration controls on top of it
>wants to move to sub-saharan africa

jesus fucking chist, pull your shit up and fight for your country.
>>
Enjoy been a minority in the future
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPm0NKcBZcY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpaWtrEqga0
>>
Not so bad, you will have to learn what you should not do, where not to go, grow a pair of eyes at the back...
But all in all not bad place for living.
>>
>>128592318
if you move here you better be ready to either be kidnapped, robbed, raped and potentially killed. Foreigners moving in are soft targets for the nignogs down here.

Even that guy Bendydick Cuntknucklewatch got kidnapped when he came down here.
>>
>>128592318
If your name is John and your surname rhymes with Lambo, then sure, move to South Africa. Where everyday is a bloody good time!
>>
>>128592318
Australian leaving for SA, now I've seen it all
>>
File: Edgar-human_SS_01.jpg (209KB, 638x630px) Image search: [Google]
Edgar-human_SS_01.jpg
209KB, 638x630px
>>128592318
If this were the mid 80s I would say go for it, but to leave Straya for ZA......have you lost your fucking mind m8?
>>
>>128595277
there's actually a strong relationship between the two
>>
Just move to Perth. It's like South Africa with all the boers and without the nigs.
>>
>>128595305
Because muh racist whites
>>
>>128597799
I know. I actually wondered if it was a deliberate effort by the government to destroy the white mans game. Wallabies are shithouse for completely different reasons. But the springbok downfall is sadder somehow.
>>
>>128592318
so if u can do the 3 different routes home from work ( randomly selecting the route for today ) and u can handle some late night shooting noises and stuff, then it's pretty great. If you like outdoors then it's great.

There are good people and bad. Jut like everywhere. Although our bad people tend to be pretty bad and have a bannality about them indicating a business as usual approach to badness that I have yet to see in people from other places.

Your real challenges will be employment. You can probably get a job quite easily, as long as you are exploitable and have some skills. But whether south african employment markets will continue to regard you as a valuable resource into the future is the big question. Being white simply won't help.

Can u still learn new languages? Can u get into new contexts that involve understanding deep cultural/class divisions? These divisions we deal with every day are as dramatic as first world meets third world, information age meets late iron age, extreme wealth meets less than a $1/day poverty.

I wouldn't say it's not doable. I wouldn't say u have to focus just on south africa - there is a whole continent. But you want to think about it, have a plan, and a backup plan.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.