[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why, oh why, didn't I take the blue pill...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 89732419.jpg (576KB, 1152x894px) Image search: [Google]
89732419.jpg
576KB, 1152x894px
I've taken the red pill. There's no way back now. I realize it really is the jews' fault.

But I will not sacrifice myself to the White cause. Fuck you people. I'd rather be the cuck of a jew who can give me shekels than fighting for our people and be punished. If I follow the Jew's will, I will have money and friends. If not, I'll become an isolated loser like the rest of you.

Fuck everything, I only care about myself. I just want to be happy.
>>
>>128589439
You need to commit suicide.
>>
>>128589439
>Norway
Well I was gonna tell you to go innawoods and say fuck all this shit. But maybe I should tell you to go onto a glacier instead?
Anyways, taking the red pill doesn't imply that you have to do much. Hell, I'm more worried about my day to day than this shit half the time.
Probably not the best thing but, you can't let yourself get unbalanced all the time.
Go enjoy your 16 hours of sunshine or something.
>>
>>128589439
lmao you're so lost dude.
>>
What does taking the red pill imply?
>>
>>128589439
>being this sissy
it sounds like you would be the best lad of tradeau
>>
>>128589439
people on the blue pill have the same level of frustration and issues with their lives, its just over manufactured bullshit that isnt a real problem, at least now your worried about real problems. WHat you have less fake friends you can talk about football with and discuss how awful racists are but would never talk to you if you didnt agree with them on everything?
>>
>>128589439
Take both, problem solved
>>
>>128589439
Then die, we do not need you. Your selfishness will only create pain and suffering. You are a pathetic human.
>>
>>128589439
You know you can fight in many different ways. Start a business, that means more money for you, and less for the jew.
>>
>I just want to be happy.

You will never be happy.

Now, what do you want?
>>
>>128589439
You can never go back. You can't even be happy the way you say you want to be, because now you KNOW you're a cuck and a slave.
>>
>>128589439
>tfw Jews are my best friends
well seems like you are black pilled, not red pilled
>>
>>128594292
this

OP is a narcissistic cunt.
>>
File: red pilled.jpg (44KB, 1562x242px) Image search: [Google]
red pilled.jpg
44KB, 1562x242px
>>128589439
>>
>>128594425
dunno about that

in this country at least regulation and tax mean that most small business fail in the first few years and Jews take half even if you do survive
>>
>>128589439
just smoke weed and do benzos you end up not caring, just LDAR
>>
File: jewish-beauties.jpg (37KB, 720x507px) Image search: [Google]
jewish-beauties.jpg
37KB, 720x507px
>>128589439

Yea you sound like a Jew. I don't buy it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.