[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I seriously think Putin is the good guy. I really believe he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 31

File: ukraine22.jpg (3MB, 3500x2228px) Image search: [Google]
ukraine22.jpg
3MB, 3500x2228px
I seriously think Putin is the good guy. I really believe he wants to end the war in Syria and stop the madness in the Middle East. I believe it when someone reported that he was genuinely emotionally moved at Gaddafi's murder. I think the Trump Putin relationship conspiracy is absolut bullshit made up by Clinton and democrats because they are horrible losers and will do anything to come into power.
I believe Putin when he says he wants to better relations between Russia and Europe and Russis and USA.

So what the fuck is up with the Ukraine? Why did he invade it? He would have to know there would be sanctions and that it destroys the relations to Europe. It ruins everything and I can never find an argument to defend that. Especially with his bullshit lies about russian soldiers not being in the Ukraine.
What's the deal with that?
>>
>>128588708
>putin is a good guy
You are retarded, he is corrupt piece of shit
>>
He's not the good guy, he's just the less evil imperialist.
>>
Except they aren't in Ukraine the Russians just wanted Crimea and that's it
>>
File: i-murst-break-you.jpg (265KB, 990x1426px) Image search: [Google]
i-murst-break-you.jpg
265KB, 990x1426px
>>128588708
Putin specifically called out the edgelords here, anon
You're not an edgelord, are you?
>>
File: 1496667167857.jpg (243KB, 730x1290px) Image search: [Google]
1496667167857.jpg
243KB, 730x1290px
>putin funds the communist party
>not the bad guy
>>
>why did russia get something back that was historically part of their country anways and has huge geopolitical significance for them after an anti russian/pro western coup?
gee i wonder why. I'm sure the british would be fine with loosing scapa flow after a pro russian coup in scotland
>>
>>128588837
Brave Russian
>>
>>128588708
Russia has fought for a warm water port for centuries.

NATO is not a defense union. Missile defense systems are very similar to missile attack systems. Check US military installations vs Russian military installations over the last 30 years.

Euromaidan and the Arab Spring protests are very similar. They're the same technique

Connect the dots, read a book from the /pol/ archive and lurk more
>>
>>128589202
Dafuq are you on about cunt?
>>
>>128589649

The fuck should I lurk for? Noone on this board ever talks about the Ukraine, why do you think I made this thread?
>>
>>128588837
you're just an underage jobless faggot
>>128588708
obviously putin is the good guy, always has been
>>
>>128590355
Yeah, of course you know better, you fucking nigger. You are not even living here
>>
>>128590283
what's there to talk about in ukraine, it was another by-the-book CIA operation, for hte benefit of select jews

also cockholes supported by west, got rekt by separatists supported by russia, and putin flawlessly annexed an island
>>
File: 1386803955540.jpg (195KB, 960x684px) Image search: [Google]
1386803955540.jpg
195KB, 960x684px
>>128588708
>oh vey evil Putin is invading the Ukraine goy
actually he was protecting Russians living in the Ukraine, the single largest minority in the country, after the EU failed to do any fucking thing in wake of the overthrown government and riots turning ugly
whoever thinks the Ukraine wasn't under material law during this time is a fucking foul
>>
>>128590283
The board discusses current affairs and shitposts because everyone knows the basics.

https://mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
>>
>>128588708
Russia lusts after a warm water port. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>128588708
>So what the fuck is up with the Ukraine? Why did he invade it? He would have to know there would be sanctions and that it destroys the relations to Europe. It ruins everything and I can never find an argument to defend that. Especially with his bullshit lies about russian soldiers not being in the Ukraine.
What's the deal with that?

Americans did a coup.

Crimea is vital to all systems of defense of Russia.

Americans subverted the rules of democracy because they lost the democratic way (the Orange revolution failed).

Putin realized that Americans wanted to expand in Eastern Europe democracy or not, thus behaved exactly the same way.

Just like there are a shit ton of Russian soldiers in East Ukraine, there is or there was a shit ton of Neocons, CIA and FBI agents in Ukraine.
Brennan visited Kiev during the ''Maidan'' events. So did Graham, McCain, Nuland. Soros openly admitted he organized the revolution via Open Society.
>>
>>128588708
If a great power refuses to react to attacks against it's interests it undermines it's status as a great power. See obama's red line. For Russia interference in ukraine politics by EU/US is a red line. It was crossed, the most cost efficient reaction that secures all russian interests was a combination of annexation of crimea and support of the rebellious sentiment, and later the rebellion with tools necessary to keep it going thus guaranteeing that Ukraine is no longer stable enough for economic investment by the West, and as such is a geopolitical liability rather than an asset. The only benefits west was able to extract from the results of Maidan was migrants and weakening of russian economy, both useful but nowhere as useful as ukraine would have been in 2013 condition. Add utterly inept and corrupt government in charge and the fact that russia is extracting even more labour from ukraine it was a decent retaliatory action. On the other hand the fact that in 15 years he failed to get ukraine under any semblance of control beyond deals with this or that government, is a black mark on Putin's otherwise impressive record.
>>
>>128590465
proxy fag detected
>>
>>128588708
So America just wants endless wars for money but Russia totally doesn't at all? Sure lol.
>>
>>128590465
> boo hoo, I don't have a job, PUTIN!!!!

kill yourself, or go help your mother wash the floors you useless dickpull
>>
>>128588708
nobody invaded ukraine, russian troops were there from the beginning since 91

crimea was taken away because it has only warm water port in sevastopol losing which would mean that russia is no longer a naval power

donetsk and lugansk just want to get away from ukraine because they are russians who are being forcefully ukrainized and putin supported them till recently to secure crimea
>>
>>128588837
rip
>>
>So what the fuck is up with the Ukraine? Why did he invade it?

His country fell apart and a huge piece of it that had been part of Russia for hundreds of years was suddenly gone. He wants it back.

Putin lived through what so many of us here fear for our own countries; their collapse and dismemberment. If a big slice of Australia decided it wanted to be independent and then join some political union led by China, I sure as hell wouldn't consider it legitimate.
>>
putin never invaded ukraine

its literally what happened to initiate WW2 with the treaty and poland

>ukraine forcibly created with a mash of multiple cultures and ethnics

>minority of people are ethnically russian and speak russian
>forced to live under persecution and racial threats
>referendem happens where people choose if they wish to suceed from ukraine and rejoin russia or stay with ukraine and try and mimmic european culture and religion

>people choose russia
>government rages and prevents supplies and support to crimea
>crimeans cry and ask for russian help
>putin rolls up in tanks n armoured vehicles to crimea because of the peoples pleas
>he says that he doesnt want any trouble
>doesnt attack once and only evacuates crimeans to russia
>ukraine gets pissy as fuck because they were shown to be bitches
>ukraine trys to start a bunch of crypto war false flags that russians were using artys and tank barrages to random areas
>get called out
>provoke russians by attacking their vehicles with small arms
>russians dont budge or return fire
>obama charges im claiming russia invaded unkraine and is shoving his way in the arguement without anyone asking

>all of nato/eu military ect dont see it as a big deal

>usa across the map chooses to step in
>obama pissy like a little girl when us citizens call him out after he sends trumps to poland

pic related look at crimea size
they are almost 100% russian and this is just like the prussian and bohemian deutschers that got fucked in poland

TLDR: its not a invasion and to call it that is spreading propaganda
>>
>>128588708
>I seriously think Putin is the good guy. I really believe he wants to end the war in Syria and stop the madness in the Middle East.
How did you become this delusional?
>>
>>128588837
So is every world leader.
>>
>>128590894
This
>>
File: european clay.png (377KB, 1834x1652px) Image search: [Google]
european clay.png
377KB, 1834x1652px
>>128588708
because novorussia is rightful russian clay
>>
>>128591121
putin was actually asked by the syrian government to help fight isis

the USA was never personally asked and we tried to over throw them by trying to kill assad

atleast try and learn a bit before you post shill
>>
>>128588708
More like good goy.

Why the fuck is captcha always bridges lately?
>>
>>128591249
yet (for example) "every" world leader (the relevant ones) somehow still managed to parrot this bullshit climate change rhetoric especially after Trump's decision

what did Putin do? told everyone to calm down, like you would expect from a politician

these moments aren't rare for him either, he's always being a smartass when at a summit or some such meeting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3Z_rb3KAoY
>>
>>128590763
Кoнeчнo пpoкcи, тyт жe блять paй зeмнoй, нeдoвoльных быть нe мoжeт.
>>128590858
I have a job, you mong. How the fuck hating on corruption correlates with not having a job?
>>
>>128591757
Don't lie to me, faggot. EVERYONE knows that the "corruption" problem is ALWAYS seeded with the "people". Who is it offering bribes in Russia? Who is offering fat-ass bribes, pretty much non-stop? I can promise you, it's not the fucking politicians, that's for sure.

A russian gf even had a saying that she told me which kind of does make sense, that is if you're not some liberal kiddo willing to see how people can be for legitimate reasons.

> they give, you take; they take, you run

Now instead of calling for controlled opposition "revolutions" on the grounds of "corruption", how about you try to make your country a better place? But we all know you won't be doing that, since you're a massive faggot.

Kill yourself, you're worthless.
>>
>>128591055
wtf persecution are you talking about?

Eastern Ukraine was historically Ukrainian culture, it became russian after russian settlers replaced Ukrainians killed in the bolshevik made famine
>>
>>128591383
please dont do that to spain
>>
>>128591757
Дaжe в Китae кoppyпцию нe yдaлocь зaдaвить, и этo пpи их-тo нaкaзaниях. И никтo, блядь, нe cмoжeт. Дaжe ты нaвepнякa бы в кapмaн миллиoнчик пoлoжил. Oдин хyй жe вopyют, дa?
>>
>>128588708

>So what the fuck is up with the Ukraine? Why did he invade it? He would have to know there would be sanctions and that it destroys the relations to Europe. It ruins everything and I can never find an argument to defend that. Especially with his bullshit lies about russian soldiers not being in the Ukraine.
>What's the deal with that?

What the fuck do you think? It's the glaring inconsistency in your glowing assessment of him. He's clearly not "the good guy".
>>
>>128591055
also your forgetting the part where the entire uprising in crimea was orchestrated by putin's cronies.

And whats this bull shit about Ukranians trying to provoke russian soldiers? Not even RT publishes retarded claims like that.
>>
>the buttblasted Analny supporter hipster faggot Russian itt
>>
>>128591055

>>people choose russia
>>government rages and prevents supplies and support to crimea
>>crimeans cry and ask for russian help

The """referendum""" took place after Russian troops took over Crimea the place you shameless, shameless liar and shill.

Fuck off.
>>
>>128589011
We're kinda in Ukraine sometimes, helping rebels when shit gets tough. Still it's ukranians who celebrate death of civilians and call for food blockade of the region so fuck them, we're definitely the good guys there.
>>
There are no good politicians.
Except Frank Franz.:^)
>>
>>128588708
Post-Soviet republics are not legitimate states, Ukraine least of them all.
>>
>>128592770
>CIA orchestrates revolution in Ukraine
>b-but muhh Putin made everyone in Crimea like Russia, how dare he?
>>
>>128593048
> russian troops took over crimea

russia was allowed to keep 20k troops stationed on the peninsula as per the agreement they signed with ukraine, there was no invasion

if you unironically think that crimeans wouldn't vote to join russia, you're lying to yourself and to everyone

> don't get bombed up by ukraine
> join russia, something you've been trying to do multiple times already
>>
>>128593048
>Russian troops took over Crimea
They were always there
>>
>>128588837

If Russia is so bad, why isn't the country in ruins?

> in before they also have ghettos

Seems that the old baby boomer U.S. politics are the main issue here, a mass of sickly individuals who want to stir up war in order to divert the attention away from themselves as for being the corrupt and awful people they really are.
>>
File: 1475619466790.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1475619466790.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>128593093
>we're definitely the good guys there

lol fucking delusional, war would have been over years ago if it weren't for the Russians
>>
>>128593384
We actually don't have ghettos.
>>
File: 1494454458229.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
1494454458229.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>128593048
>>
>>128588708
wow a smart german.... are you planning to move or die in germany?

also how the fuck did you forget that NATO was trying to put a missile shield in Ukraine and they said yes?

Those missiles can be replaced with a warhead and that shit is NOT ACCEPTABLE from nato.

That is as as close to a declaration of war as blowing up the nation next to you is.
>>
Because having your opponent's puppet state right next to your border is not good.
>>
>>128593263
>>128593306
The "rebels" who took over the government buildings and set up a referendum where working for Putin.
>>
File: 1474923646723.jpg (100KB, 1024x766px) Image search: [Google]
1474923646723.jpg
100KB, 1024x766px
>>128593048
>Violent uprising in city of Ukrainians
>They start coming East after having murdered policemen and seized power.
>They are promising reprisal against Russians that supported the lawmen and government.
>Especially the Crimea
>You as the unifying power behind all Russians and most eastern slavs step in to protect them
>They support you

Wow, sounds like a serious lie and misdeed.
>>
>>128593652
Well, you have your "rebels", we have ours.
>>
>>128593263
>agreement they signed with ukrain
The best part about this agreement, i think, is that Russia gave ukraine -50% on gas price as a bonus for allowing crimean base. And after whole Crimea affair they still demanded to keep that bonus price. We're totally at war with you and you occupy our land you evil aggressor so we'll keep receiving gibs from you when we buy your stuff, right? RIGHT?
>>
>>128593788
what rebels do we have??????
>>
>>128588708
He didn't invade Ukraine

Ukraine is essentially in a state of civil war, and Russia has been dragged into it reluctantly.

I am sure Putin wants it to end more than anyone, but there's nothing he can do except protect the immediate interests of the Eastern Ukranians from being genocided by the retarded "government" in Kiev.

Ukraine is basically a corrupt failed state.
>>
>>128593496

Not even small ones?
>>
>>128592171
>but people are giving
Because they have no choice? Because you are either die on the operation table because anesthesiologist cannot give two fucks about his job because he is getting paid scraps or give him couple of thousands rubles and he will do his job properly? There is no excuse to the cunts that break the law and then buy their way out though.
And cut this "let me tell you about your country" bullshit. Come here. Live here and you'll see how it is. Especially since your golddigging whore gf is russian. More opportunities to taste the "land of the true freedom" yourself.
>>128592615
Зa вcю жизнь ни oднoй взятки нe дaл, дaжe кoгдa oчeнь пpocили и мoглo бы oблeгчить жизнь. B yнивepe из зa этoгo пpишлocь пpeдмeт дeкaнy фaкyльтeтa c кoмиccиeй cдaвaть. Taк вocпитaли. Пpo бpaть - знaю кoллeгa пo кaбинeтy oткaтывaeт кaк чepт и тpяceтcя зa cвoю шкypy, пoтoмy кaк ecли чтo - вceх coбaк пoвecят нa нeгo. Mнe жe нepвы дopoжe.
>>
>>128593459
> please don't hamper our cia democracy-revolutions

lmao that shit went up in your face

the whole region once again got reminded what happens if some jews wanna re-shuffle the government

>>128593652
> took over government buildings
you're confusing blocking in UA troops who could any minute star spontaneously false-flagging, and the government officials being able to go to work DESPITE cia-orchetrated "we wuz tatars" protests.

Are you trying to tell us, that it would have been better to let the Ukrainian National Guard shoot up civilians, like they did in other parts of Ukraine?
>>
>>128593263

>russia was allowed to keep 20k troops stationed on the peninsula as per the agreement they signed with ukraine, there was no invasion

That didn't give them cart blanche to take over Ukrainian military bases and to storm the Crimean parliament to force a vote. This is ignoring the fact they took their markings off their uniforms.

>if you unironically think that crimeans wouldn't vote to join russia, you're lying to yourself and to everyone

Accepting that for the sake of argument, that still doesn't justify Russia's annexation. It's still illegal under international law.

For a secession to be legal, there needs to be the consent of both the seceding region and the country that stands to lose territory. This is why Catalonia can't unilaterally secede from Spain and gain any meaningful recognition among the international community, whereas Scotland could've in 2014 because it had the consent of the rest of the UK.

The Crimean annexation had neither consent of Ukraine nor, given the way the """referendum""" was conducted, the consent of the Crimean people.

>> don't get bombed up by ukraine

There was never any threat of that. Fake news. Liar and shill.
>>
>>128593846
How about you ask Vicky Nuland about that?
>>
>>128593459
>Oh and Russia don't attack Aleppo you can't just end Syrian war like that it's too cruel! Not that we weren't cool when jihadist almost took Damascus and killed everyone, it would end this war after all!
>>
>>128593937
>shoot up civilians

like i said delusional
>>
>>128593459
>war would have been over years ago if it weren't for the Russians

Yeh, with hundreds of thousands of civilians dead you retard
>>
>>128594093
I support Russia in Syria, what they are doing in Ukraine is the exact opposite
>>
>>128593898
>a section of a city, especially a thickly populated slum area, inhabited predominantly by members of an ethnic or other minority group
No, according to this definition we don't have ghettos.
>>
>>128593846
We have our CIA niggers
>>
>>128593956
UA bases were stormed AFTER the referendum, what the fuck do you want LMAO
> muh international law
Kosovo
Also, EVERYBODY is real tired of people who run coups every single year, trying to bitch about international law

At the moment of the referendum, ALL of Ukraine did NOT have a LEGITIMATE government

So an autonomous region like Crimea had EVERY RIGHT to seek this referendum. You're very obviously a cockhol(e)ster, so please stop posting.

By the way, the numbers of Crimean military personnel, who didn't sign up to run "anti-terrorist operations" against their own family, on behalf some neo-nazi larpers from Kiev, should surprise you.

80%+ of the UA forces defected in Crimea, you know this right?
>>
Based imran explains:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=MPZPUom3d_M
>>
>>128588708
>be putin
>deliver on the super male vitality
>>
>>128594114
> UA military didn't bomb city centres
Cockholes are even lucky Putin let them have a country first. You're like a hot potato of shit, shit your own bed just to try make someone feel bad about you.

It's just the sheer cockhole logic behind what? The fact that some paid kiddos burned tired in Kiev, the WHOLE country should tow a new line? What kind of joke is this? And not only that, the people who DON'T agree get attacked. Fucking cockholes, worst austrian invention of all time, sorry russia.
>>
From what I get out of this Ukraine / Russia conflict is that Ukraine was having a split between joining the EU's policies vs Ukrainian Crimean people and their policies.

Turns out the lefties in Ukraine started becoming violent and threatened to over throw the rest of Ukraine in attempt to force everyone into the EU's realm.

Russia was likely invited, maybe not all that happily but who else was going to help in this situation?
>>
File: 13423241234.jpg (1MB, 2048x1162px) Image search: [Google]
13423241234.jpg
1MB, 2048x1162px
>>128593846
>>
>>128593956

>This is ignoring the fact they took their markings off their uniforms.
Seriously this is the thing that confuses me the most. Why did they do that?

If Russia believes their actions to be justified, why do this?
>>
>>128588708
There are no good guys
>>
>>128594914
Why not do that?
>>
>>128594762
> the lefties
paid agent provocateurs
openly planned the coup within the US embassy in Kiev. This shit is all on wikileaks. The snipers, the "right-wing" jews, the shipped in teenagers from CAMPS where NATO trains such shite in Latvia, Lithuania, etc

Fun stuff
>>
>>128588708
>ukraine was invaded
>soros funded and mccain backed groups and pmc's were not responsible for starting a civil war in order to destabilize the region and to blame all of russia not just putin
grown adults who've the nerve to look themselves in the mirror and accept an anti russian narrative here in 2017, are going to hell for being enemies to humanity
>>
>>128594914
Maskirovka, check it out. Quite cool.
>>
>>128595006

Because it clearly shows that Russia was aware of the illegality of the action.
>>
>>128594495

>UA bases were stormed AFTER the referendum, what the fuck do you want LMAO

Liar and shill. It happened before.

>Russian forces storm Ukrainian base
By Associated Press March 7, 2014 | 4:09pm
http://nypost.com/2014/03/07/russian-forces-storm-ukrainian-base-report/

>Crimean status referendum, 2014
>A referendum on the status of Crimea was held on March 16, 2014
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_status_referendum,_2014

>Kosovo

Whataboutism, the legality/illegality of Kosovo's independence has no bearing one way or another on the legality of Crimea's annexation by Russia. Someone else breaking the law does not give you permission to break the law yourself. Ridiculous line of reasoning.

Kosovo also had major issues with gaining international recognition, for what it's worth. Not as badly as the Crimea annexation has tbf.
>>
>>128595146
Legality or illegality are completely empty words in international politics at this point. Other side doesn't care about legality of their actions, why should we? It's sufficient that they are justified.
>>
>>128595146
Illegality of what, you dumbass?

Illegality of preventing civil unrest in a neighbouring country?

Illegality of protecting your national assets from literal JEWS who want to rob you blind, hiding behind "international law"?

Wake the fuck up, kiddo.
>>
>>128595297
>Someone else breaking the law does not give you permission to break the law yourself.
Yes it does.
>>
>>128594914
>>128595006
>>128595099

Russia denied that they had anything to do with those troops at the time, claiming they were concerned locals who bought all their military gear from army surplus stores.

After the annexation, the Russians openly admitted that they were regular Russian army troops under their command.
>>
>>128593919
>Пpo бpaть - знaю кoллeгa пo кaбинeтy oткaтывaeт кaк чepт
И ты мoлчишь? Пocoны нe пoймyт? Cтyкaчoм быть нe хoчeшь? Toгдa нe жaлyйcя нa cчeт кoppyпции.
>>
>>128595439

No it doesn't. I

s murder now legal because OJ Simpson got away with it? No, because that would be fucking stupid. Like you.
>>
File: 1455992654915.jpg (299KB, 800x1106px) Image search: [Google]
1455992654915.jpg
299KB, 800x1106px
>>128595297
hohol expat
>>
>>128595297
Crimea had more UA army bases, than you have hairs on your ass, buddy. One could say, that someone was almost preparing Crimea for 20 years to oust Russians from it.

When I see you post ONE about ONE base and not just from anyone but from NYtimes, about the evil storming of a base, all I can do is laugh.

NOT TO MENTION, that the government of Crimea has PUBLICALLY "parted ways" with the government of Kiev weeks before THAT, so the UA army bases were literal "invaders" who could get an order to fisk shit up, any time.

And the National Guard in other parts of Ukraine, DID shoot up referendums but I'm not here to spoonfeed a paid shill, and everyone who knows about the topic knows this as well.
>>
>>128595648
>No it doesn't. Is murder now legal because OJ Simpson got away with it?
Killing someone is illegal. Killing someone who trying to kill is perfectly legal.
>>
>>128588837
Russians are inherently corrupt. Weak leaders do not keep power or keep repression high enough to maintain civil unrest. Face it, you don't deserve nor could you handle a soft leader
>>
>>128595648
International law and criminal law are different. Criminal law is enforced by government upon its subjects. International law is a mutual agreement between equals. If one side routinely violates the agreement to gain advantage, the other side would be pathetically stupid to continue upholding it.
>>
>>128595575
Yeah it's maskirovka

>>128595756
>Jihadi Julian crying in the backroud
>>
>>128595378

>Other side doesn't care about legality of their actions, why should we?

Because you can't resolve an international conflict without international support. And it's pretty hard for a neutral country to support a country that ignores international treaties and lies about it.
Same why it's a big deal wether Assad used chemical weapons or not. Just because your enemy breaks the law, does not mean you're justified to do so either.
>>
>>128596312
>Just because your enemy breaks the law, does not mean you're justified to do so either.
It means exactly that.

We are, in fact, being way too careful about observing "international law", if you ask me.
>>
>>128596478

I mean you can, of course, it just heats up the conflict and makes it harder to find an agreement. In the worst case your enemy gains the support instead of you.
>>
>>128595756

Rugadh agus tógadh mé i mBÁC agus is Éireannach mé, a bholscaire Rúiseach. Bain taitneamh as do rúiblí ón bhfógra seo.

>Crimea had more UA army bases, than you have hairs on your ass, buddy. One could say, that someone was almost preparing Crimea for 20 years to oust Russians from it.

One could say it was part of their country for twenty years you spacker. It's like being surprised about the Russian army being in Kaliningrad.

>When I see you post ONE about ONE base and not just from anyone but from NYtimes, about the evil storming of a base, all I can do is laugh.

Can you read? Firstly, it was the NY Post, and secondly, it was the NY Post republishing an article from the Associated Press - one of the most reputable English language news sources full stop.

Stop reaching, it's fucking embarrassing.

>NOT TO MENTION, that the government of Crimea has PUBLICALLY "parted ways" with the government of Kiev weeks before THAT, so the UA army bases were literal "invaders" who could get an order to fisk shit up, any time.

After unmarked Russian troops stormed the Crimean parliament and appointed a """new prime minister""" whose party got 4% of the vote at the last elections.
>>
>>128596478
Funny how international law doesn't apply for the west when Bashar invites Russia and asks for help. It's almost like there's a different standard for each side.
>>
>>128588837
It was nice reading your post anon, unfortunaly you now will dissapear in to some KGB hell hole.

Don't let them play with your anus.
>>
>>128596312
> talking to a russian
> you can't resolve a conflict without international support

Crimea got resolved pretty good.
Also what you're saying is basically "wait for our western politician mouthpieces to give you permission for actions in your own backyard", which in this case would never even come since these same politicians supported an UNDEMOCRATIC COUP and even dealt with SELF-PROCLAIMED leaders
>>
>>128596312
>international support
>neutral country
No such things. Or are you saying that you have independent international policy? What was your position on Kosovo and international law again?
>>
>>128595018

Oh, I understand... it's much deeper than a left - right spectrum.

But they use the lefties as their social street army because the ideals appeal to the common civilian and they use the right as their professionals, often feeding them great deals of bullshit and sending them to a mission.

There is little doubt the U.S. wasn't involved in an attempted coup, as I know the baby boomer generation well now.
Many of them are bloody thirsty for war when they hear the name "Russia". It's amazing just how senile and belligerent they become.

> the evil russians, their evil, their all evil!

You have to understand the U.S. baby boomer generation is about 75% hot heads who are authoritarian control freaks who simply want slavery and control over everything. They are mostly not a generation of giving and growing but a generation of consumption and greed at the very least exhaust or expense of their own energy.

Electing Trump was a huge slap in their face, I honestly don't know one baby boomer who is happy about president Trump, they all seem extremely angry and upset about his current reign.
>>
>>128595877

>Killing someone is illegal. Killing someone who trying to kill is perfectly legal.

What analogy are you trying to make?

You were originally trying to claim that Crimea's """secession""" and """joining""" of the Russian Federation was legal because Kosovo's declaration of independence was illegal. I don't know what the fuck you're trying to claim now.

I suspect neither do you.
>>
>>128596659
Implying that the counter-revolt in Crimea didn't have support is retarded. Even the majority of Tartars supported it.
>>
>>128595899

>International law is a mutual agreement between equals.

At no point did Ukraine agree to forfeit any of its territory.

>If one side routinely violates the agreement to gain advantage, the other side would be pathetically stupid to continue upholding it.

At no point did Ukraine violate Russian sovereignty.
>>
>>128596921
the only legal revolution happened in Kiev obviously, everyone else is not allowed and will get bombed in anti-terrorist operations
>>
>>128596930
by "equals" he means powerblocks, not the shitty small states that are used as chesspieces. Ukraine is thought of as an asset, no one gives a shit about their people.
>>
>>128588708
Because Crimea is historically Russian land. It is also strategically necessary and they already had a military base there. Ukraine needs to BTFO.
>>
>>128596626
We are a bit tired of unilateral concessions and gestures of good will following the two final decades of 20th century.

Turns out, they are very rarely reciprocated.
>>
>>128596921

>Implying that the counter-revolt in Crimea didn't have support is retarded

I never implied this. Nice straw man argument though.

If they had the support, they should've pursued secession legally - like the Catalonians, Basques, Scots, Quebecers did/are doing - and not flooded the peninsula with unmarked, foreign troops. They didn't, so it's illegal.
>>
>>128596805
Stop acting stupid. The events which unfolded in East Ukraine, were going to happen in Crimea.

Russians stopped that. Stop posting, cockholster.
>>
>>128596805
>Legal

The only nation that decides who can join a federation is that nation, the only people that decide if they want to join are the applicants. Law falls short to de facto situation. Easter rising was viewed as illegal and unjust by some and legal at right by others.

Same with Israel and the Arabs
>>
>>128597258
> the would have seceded legally

just like all of east ukraine, which showed up for referendums (to obviously vote and fuck off from the retards in Kiev) then got bombed
>>
>>128596930
Ukraine is not a sovereign country and not an equal, so I don't see your point.

Pretending we have to deal with some "Ukraine" when the country is run out of US embassy is an incredibly tiresome game Westerners seem to love for some reason.
>>
>>128588708

He invaded Ukraine because we threw a coup. The phone calls were leaked where our folks were talking about how we were gonna topple them and replace them with a puppet. Anybody got a link?
>>
>>128597161

I know what he meant, but it's stupid. The two "sides" are Russia and Ukraine, not Russia and some nebulous notion of "le evil West".

It does betray their view on Ukraine though, you're right about that. They clearly don't see it as a real country and it's hard to accept their good faith when they act like that.

Reminds me of the way the Brits used to view us 2bh, and they eventually grew out of that. Maybe Russia will too some day.
>>
>>128597258
>like the Catalonians, Basques, Scots, Quebecers did/are doing
So, like people who never got independence and never will? Unlike, for example, Irish.
>>
>>128597424
they weren't legally a sovereign country at the time of the annex either, the elected government was ousted
>>
File: 1496128291839 (1).png (1008KB, 1350x3570px) Image search: [Google]
1496128291839 (1).png
1008KB, 1350x3570px
>>128590855
You don't know the Jews
>>
>>128597647
That's another angle people seem to ignore.

At that point the government in Kiev was no more legitimate than the government in Simferopol.
>>
>>128597462
No. Ukraine is either in the russian or the US/EU sphere of influence, there is no middleground, and with the latest coup they didn't try to pursue that to begin with. If you think that the coup happened without outside support you are delusional. The US (and many others) have been pulling shit like that since more than half a century. Supporting seperatists in the east and annexing crimea was the natural reaction to that. That crimea has been historically russian and tried to rejoin the russian federation multiple times before only made it easier.
>>
Why does /pol/ support Russian interests so much?

Do they not know the reason Marxism is so rampant in the West is because of Russia directly, and not Jews?
>>
>>128596805
>You were
No I wasnt. I am different poster. But (((you))) really braindead, blind faggot if you cant understand that if someone breaking laws (coup in Ukraine) in bid to destoy defenses of your country then you more then justified to answer in same fashion.
>>
>>128596742

>Crimea got resolved pretty good.

How is it resolved? The conflict is still going and and we're still getting ukrainian refugees.

>wait for our western politician mouthpieces to give you permission for actions in your own backyard

It's frustrating, but that's how the world works. If conflicts started in say Elsaß-Lothringen and even if the people wanted the region to return to germany with an overwhelming majority, Germany still wouldn't be able to just send military there, lie about it to other countries and say they didn't do it and just annex Elsaß.
It would need to be cleared in an UN-resolution and an agreement would have to be found
>>
>>128597258
>After unmarked Russian troops stormed the Crimean parliament and appointed a """new prime minister""" whose party got 4% of the vote at the last elections.

That's you implying ^

>If they had the support, they should've pursued secession legally

What good is 'support' vs guns and tanks you stupid famine-nigger?

>Catalonians, Basques, Scots, Quebecers
Nice list of break away regions that aren't in a country tearing itself apart, Catalans and Basques had ago the last time spain was in turmoil, the Scots have done the same and I'm not 100% sure but I think the Leaffrogs have been cucked since the Plains of Abraham

>and not flooded the peninsula with unmarked, foreign troops
Crimea saw itself as independent and that they were getting help from a friendly government

>They didn't, so it's illegal.
Again show me the legal code that stops nations forming and breaking away, if you can find that then also prove to me how it would prevent a rebel or loyalist shooting you in the face because he doesn't agree.
>>
File: b566a749f0a2.jpg (179KB, 1208x804px) Image search: [Google]
b566a749f0a2.jpg
179KB, 1208x804px
>>128597462
>nebulous notion of "le evil West".
How silly of russians to even consider that.
>>
Putin is another ZOG pawn flooding the European areas of Russia with Mudslimes and chinks.
Also Chechnya gets free gibs, Russia is literally paying Muslims war tribute.
>>
>>128594623
Kek
>>
>>128597259

>The events which unfolded in East Ukraine, were going to happen in Crimea.

They're literally the same thing. Unmarked Russian troops acting out a pseudo-uprising. The difference is the Ukrainians were ready to defend their sovereignty in the east.

>Stop posting, cockholster.

Do you think I'm Donald Trump or something? Work on your English colloquialisms Ivan.

>>128597317

>The only nation that decides who can join a federation is that nation, the only people that decide if they want to join are the applicants.

Ukraine is a unitary state, not a federation. Regions of it are not sovereign and can't unilaterally leave.

Also states of a federation are not sovereign - if they are sovereign, it's a confederation. For example, the USA is a federation and states have no sovereignty and cannot leave. By contrast, the EU is a confederation and its states retain their sovereignty and can leave whenever they like.

>Easter rising was viewed as illegal and unjust by some and legal at right by others.

People can think whatever they like but the Rising was objectively illegal and it's not where the modern Irish state derives its legitimacy from. It was an insurrection for fuck's sake, how the fuck could that be legal?
>>
>>128588708
pff, he ask these questions again
>>
File: 1488530313496.jpg (149KB, 960x689px) Image search: [Google]
1488530313496.jpg
149KB, 960x689px
>>128598129
>Implying Chechnya isn't a Russian March

wew
>>
>>128597938
sometimes it makes sense. A stable middle east means less migrants, for example. The "western" position was regime change in lybia, they tried to pull the same shit in syria, and iraq is our fault too.

>>128598005
crimea is resolved, if we like it or not, it's a part of russia now. Trying to change that by force results in war.

Yes, this is how the world works. No one gives a shit about international law. If you are big enough you do what it takes to keep the current status quo, and sometimes even to improve your position, regardless of what the UN charta says is possible. Russia does it, the chinks do it, we do it.
>>
>>128588708
Never trust Russia. We have some shared interest and common enemies, cooperation would be beneficial.
>>
File: 12344231124.jpg (194KB, 1200x757px) Image search: [Google]
12344231124.jpg
194KB, 1200x757px
>>128598174
The point is that it doesn't fucking matter, in Ireland the Brits showed up and shit-stomped the rebels. In Crimea the Ukies were to scared to blink at the Russians. Rebellions are only illegal if they fail.

>The difference is the Ukrainians were ready to defend their sovereignty in the east.
The difference was that Russia wanted the Crimea and was open to the idea of a buffer zone in the east where they could set up a frozen conflict.

>defend their sovereignty in the east.
If that's what you call it, okay
>>
>>128598071

>Crimea saw itself as independent and that they were getting help from a friendly government

This does not explain why the troops were unmarked and why Russia lied about the military intervention.
>>
File: 1481197990100.png (265KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
1481197990100.png
265KB, 334x393px
>>128598005
Is this what you do? Go online and just write the most idiotic psedo-intellectual drivel possible?

Yes, Crimea got resolved. The coup in Ukraine was a two-pronged effort aimed at weakening the Russian economic sphere, and their force projection in the Black Sea and the general region.

Crimea is now Russian. The "opponent's" goal was to have Crimea not be Russian. This means the conflict got resolved.

> we have refugees

Germany looks like it's up for collecting the trash from all over the world, regardless of anything, so I don't even know why you would write this.

> it's frustrating but taht's how the world works

When a country doesn't like how "the world works", because the "world" is basically a bunch of greedy Jews, they should be free to fight them and if you oppose that, you're obviously a kike or an imbecile.

Why are you trying to list "similar" disputes? First of all comparing them LITERALLY to one another, serves no point, and secondly you're supposed to learn from history not repeat it.

And as far as the conflict that's going on right now, it's a basic frozen conflict of which there are dozens all around the world. Of course it's sad that it's happening, but

> Russia did not initiate this
> Russia shouldn't "feel bad" because they didn't roll over

By the way, Putin predicted all of this in 99, back when he was already dealing with CIA-funded insurgency in Chechnya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtYD7hMk09Q&t=1s

The quote about the IMF loans for lollipops applies to you specifically, since you have this bitchboy ideas about the world and think that countries can pull themselves up just by being bitches to the world bank.
>>
>>128598509
Crimea is historically Russian land.

It would be the equivalent of the US taking Alaska back from the cucknadians.
>>
>>128590494
"Martial" law
>>
>>128590494

>Muh Sudentenland
>>
>>128599055
Alaska is historically Russian land. The lease is up too.
>>
>>128597424

>Ukraine is not a sovereign country and not an equal, so I don't see your point.

Yes it is. Your feelings don't invalidate that. This is not a safe space, sorry.

>>128597883

>Ukraine is either in the russian or the US/EU sphere of influence, there is no middleground, and with the latest coup they didn't try to pursue that to begin with.

God forbid we allow the self-determination of the sovereign nations of the world.

And good Christ, Russia is not an equal to the US and EU. Ridiculous notion. Its economy is smaller than Italy's ffs. It's not the 80s anymore.

Also

>coup

Nice meme.

>>128598071

>>After unmarked Russian troops stormed the Crimean parliament and appointed a """new prime minister""" whose party got 4% of the vote at the last elections.
>That's you implying ^

No it isn't, it's simply a fact. It doesn't at all contradict the notion that the annexation had support of at least a significant part of the Crimean populace.

I'll say it again: drop the straw man arguments. All you're doing is making a tit out of yourself.

>>128598071

>What good is 'support' vs guns and tanks you stupid famine-nigger?

Legitimacy. Russia is currently getting the bejesus sanctioned out of it due to its illegal actions and Crimea's annexation is near-universally unrecognised. It didn't have to be like this if Putin didn't throw his toys out of the pram.

>the Scots have done the same

Nope, the Scots never tried to leave the UK forcefully. You might be getting mixed up with us, and even then when we left we did it by a treaty and consistently with British constitutional law.

My point was the Scots got a chance to legally secede from the UK if they so wished. So did the Quebecers, twice. They turned it down, but they still had the opportunity to do it legally.

>Crimea saw itself as independent and that they were getting help from a friendly government

Feels do not trump reals. They were not independent.
>>
>>128599366
That would be the day.
>>
>>128599449
You guys should watch out that the whites in Alaska, don't get tired of living in the United States of Spic'n'Nig and decide going all "wewuz" about Russia.
>>
>>128599716
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_IObE7MIqs
Alaska come home
>>
>>128588708
>i really belive to what KGB shitter said
>>
>>128598774

>The point is that it doesn't fucking matter, in Ireland the Brits showed up and shit-stomped the rebels. In Crimea the Ukies were to scared to blink at the Russians. Rebellions are only illegal if they fail.

You're misunderstanding Irish history and overstating the importance of the 1916 Rising. It was a catalyst that led to the War of Independence, not the start of the War of Independence itself.

The War of Independence started in 1918 when Sinn Féin won 70%+ of the Irish vote in the British general election and set up the first Dáil (Irish parliament) in Dublin instead of taking their seats in Westminster.

The constitutional legitimacy of Irish independence derives from a vote of the parliament of Southern Ireland (a devolved British institution, not the first Dáil) to become the Irish Free State - all with the agreement of the British government following negotiations with a delegation of Irish MPs in London.

It's an invalid comparison and you clearly know nothing about the topic. I don't know why you thought you could debate Irish history and constitutional law with an Irishman and win.
>>
>>128599716
I hope they do. I honestly hope Russia stealth nukes the US and just be done with it.

Final redpill is realizing "muh Western civilization" is complete degeneracy. The only reason most developed nations aren't properly racist is because of America's faggot ass ready to call out muh racism. DESTROY THE US, FREE THE WORLD.
>>
>>128594152

The rebels were nearly defeated before the Russian counter-attacks on Ilovaisk and novoavovsk.
>>
>>128588708
>I believe Putin when he says he wants to better relations between Russia and Europe and Russis and USA.
Congratulations, you're a sheep.
All Putin wants is to expand Russian influence which at this point is synonymous with his own influence.
His interest in Trump was only because Trump would alienate Europe making it an easier target for future invasions.
He will keep annexing territories adjacent to Russia for as long as the rest of the world lets him get away with it.
>>
>>128600399
>future invasions.

lol
>>
>>128600286
> an irishman

COCKHOLE STOP ROLE-PLAYING RIGHT NOW

> talking about the sinn fein and the 2cent cockholes burning tires in the same thread

You'd get fucked up within a minute, if an actual irishman sobered up to understand what kind of shit you're trying to spin here
>>
>>128600373
> stealth nukes

I heard putin borrowed nukes all around the coast of the US, so in case of "anything" america gets wiped with a tsunami

Don't live on the coast, and at some point maybe you'll live in a country where the subhuman coastal population of america gets erased by russians. And if I recall correctly, american coasts are FILLED with trash
>>
>>128600467
>implying he won't
Same thing people said after Georgia.
They're still saying it after Ukraine.
And they will keep saying it after whatever chunk of land he takes next.
>>
>>128600399
Putin's not that bad of a guy, watch some of his speeches on youtube.

Crimea was historically Russian territory, Ukraine was the faggot about it.

The West's leaders are a million times worse. I really hope Russia stealth nukes the US and frees the world. The US is literally the reason why almost every developed nation is gritting their teeth and taking the immigration up their assholes. Without America, I suspect Russia, Germany, the Ukraine, all of the EU really to properly start fighting back the muslim invaders.
>>
>>128600483

What the fuck are you talking about? He drew the comparison between the Easter Rising/Irish independence and the Crimean annexation, not me. I was the one that refuted the comparison.

Learn to read for fuck's sake.
>>
>>128600909
>acting surprised when ebil Russia counter-attacks instead of being good cucks.
Will civilized world ever be free from russian evils?
>>
>>128600881
Yeah dude, it's trash. I live in California and I'm sick of being in spicsville. I want to eventually move out but my situation is a little complicated for that right now.

I fucking hate it here, and I pray for someone to nuke us.
>>
>>128600982
>Putin's not that bad of a guy, watch some of his speeches on youtube.
Yes, truly the best way to judge a politician is by listening to his word, not looking at his actions.
>>
>>128601141
Yes, Ukraine attacked you so incredibly hard.
>>
>>128600909
> they're still not believing us, that if we go and fuck with Russia, Russia is gonna fuck us up!

you're really gonna have a hard time, trying to make someone believe that Russia "needs" some shithole like Latvia, Lithuania or any other of your village-states, because even HERE in Europe, WE don't fucking want you.
>>
>>128601141

>Russia counter-attacks
>implying you were attacked in the first place

You are the aggressors here, regardless of whatever fantasies you create to convince yourselves otherwise.

Neither Ukraine nor le evil West ever touched any of your territory. You have been autistically screeching over nothing for the past three years.
>>
>>128601141
What the fuck proxy shill are you?

Stfu fag. I'm a Russian and I live in America and I sometimes visit Russia.

You guys have it better, believe me. I may live in a bigger house than you, but trust me, it's not worth it when everyone around you is a nignog or a spic. This is what America wants the ENTIRE WORLD to become like. If you faggots take out America sooner rather than later, you will be liberated to defend your fucking nations from the muslims.
>>
>>128601255
I can understand the reasoning behind most of Putin's actions regarding foreign policy. Would very much like (not really) to hear the opinion of some random butthurt-belt bitchboy, that would convince me otherwise.
>>
>>128601363
>you're really gonna have a hard time, trying to make someone believe that Russia "needs" some shithole like Latvia
Only because you're too retarded to consider geography.
Russia wants increased access to the Baltic sea. That's all the reason they need.
>>
>>128601371
If Canada came out and said "Ay, America, we got to talk aboot Alaska now eh, it's OARS now, oh ya!" and America kicked Canada in its teeth and said, "No" they would be justified.

Crimea belonged to the Russians. Ukraine needed to BTFO.

The reason why Western media makes such a big deal about it is because Crimea is strategically important in the fight for the Middle-East. That is why the West bombards the news with "omguh evil Russians taking Crimea, uhhmuhhguh" never mentioning that it's their territory to begin with.
>>
>>128599375
>God forbid we allow the self-determination of the sovereign nations of the world.
Kinda sad, but that's how it is. A few superpowers, the rest are little more than vasal states.

Russia is strong enough to be counted as superpower, that's all that counts. With all the economic power the EU has, they wouldn't be able to field a comparable army.
>>
>>128601595
That's because you feel secure where you are since it will take Russian influence longer to reach your borders.
But give it twenty years and that willingness of yours to suck Putin's cock will come in handy, although the experience will not be as pleasant as you may like to think.
>>
>>128601255
Ok.... You can judge him by his actions AND his words. This would be much better since you probably only see him from the lens of Western Media. He's a remarkably honest person for a politician. I might go surf up a vid to post here, but trust me, you will be surprised with how candid he is about his opinions, but he's also not retarded like Trump.
>>
>>128588708
Ukraine is literally not even a real country.
>>
>>128588708
Watch this: https://youtu.be/0Abof-2qMEk

Also fuck Poroshenko
>>
>>128600286
>blah blah blah my ancestors have always been cucks

The point paddy mcpotato-famine is that the law is what the man with the biggest gun says it is. Your ancestors were butchered and put back in their place because they couldn't do shit about the Brits arriving and taking everything back. This wasn't the case in Crimea, this wasn't the case in America, this wasn't the case Yugo. This was the case with you, the CSA, Spain, Turkey etc.

Stop blowing air out of your orange arse, no one cares.
>>
>>128601970

>If Canada came out and said "Ay, America, we got to talk aboot Alaska now eh, it's OARS now, oh ya!" and America kicked Canada in its teeth and said, "No" they would be justified.

I don't know if you did this on purpose, but Canada's behaviour in this hypothetical is analogous to Russia's behaviour vis-à-vis Crimea and Ukraine. Well done for undermining your own argument I guess.

>Crimea belonged to the Russians. Ukraine needed to BTFO.

That's fantasy, not reality. It was de facto and de jure part of Ukraine. It is now de facto part of Russia but remains de jure part of Ukraine.

>The reason why Western media makes such a big deal about it is because Crimea is strategically important in the fight for the Middle-East.

How so?

Seriously, I've never heard this talking point before.

What makes Crimea more important thank Romania, Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey etc?

>That is why the West bombards the news with "omguh evil Russians taking Crimea, uhhmuhhguh" never mentioning that it's their territory to begin with.

I genuinely can't remember the last time I saw a Crimea-related headline. People have by and large forgotten about both the Crimea annexation and the ongoing Russia-Ukraine war.

>>128602127

>Kinda sad, but that's how it is. A few superpowers, the rest are little more than vasal states.

It's not really though. We have 1-1.5 superpowers at the moment. Russia isn't one of them. Obama calling it a regional power was a bit generous 2bh.

>Russia is strong enough to be counted as superpower, that's all that counts

It's just not though. It has a weak economy and only one worthwhile export that its only customers are turning away from.

>With all the economic power the EU has, they wouldn't be able to field a comparable army.

In raw numbers maybe, but even the Belgian air force wouldn't have a problem putting their Russian opposite numbers to bed. Russia isn't nearly as strong as people think it is. Nukes are all that maintains its clout nowadays.
>>
>>128588708
>I really believe he wants to end the war in Syria
How? The tiny little Assad tribe will control the huge Syrian population that hates him? Impossible.
You know that Syrians will be sent to Europe and you still suck Putin's evil KGB dick, you fucking rape baby.
>>
>>128602127

There is a reason why Russia has gone lax with its investment into conventional warfare armaments.

Russia vs. EU and America won't happen with conventional warfare anyway. Really, it just be between US and Russia because the EU will change according to the winner.

Russia vs. US will be a matter of who manages to stealth nuke who first. I think the EU would prefer to have Russia be the superpower. You guys will have the right to fight for your countries again and clean out your muslim invaders.

Realize that America is the faggot gripping the world in this way. The EU doesn't want it. Russia doesn't want it.
>>
>>128602833

>>blah blah blah my ancestors have always been cucks

An elegant way of admitting you were wrong.

>our ancestors were butchered and put back in their place because they couldn't do shit about the Brits arriving and taking everything back
>This was the case with you, the CSA, Spain, Turkey etc.

... but we've been independent for nearly a hundred years you dipshit.
>>
>>128588837
Wtf is wrong with you you're Russian. He is one of the best conservative leaders in the world right now.
>>
>>128602287
The butthurt-belt has been "free" of russian influence for close to 30 years now. What has it accomplished?

It's a fact that Russians don't need your village, as much as you try and hype it. They have their own presence in the Baltic, but obviously do not like all the nukes from NATO. Yet everything Putin has said, points towards him "dealing" with the balance of power in the Baltics. And a couple villages that inhabit the place, are hardly even in the equation ANYWAYS.

Don't fucking sit here, as some sort of prostitute who switches sides every 50 years, trying to tell me about what the russians want. Because what latvians "want" comes from the White House and at the most basic level isn't so different from the type of shit you're accusing Russia of doing.

Oh and like I said, you're still the same shithole you've always been with no signs of improving (unlike russia) so obviously the "side" wasn't the problem
>>
>>128588708
>Why did he invade it?
Proofs?
>inb4 muh Crimea
>>
>>128603154

>Really, it just be between US and Russia because the EU will change according to the winner.

US GDP: US$17.95tn

EU GDP: US$16.5tn

Russia GDP: US$1.3tn
>>
>>128588708
There is literally no proof Ukraine was invaded by anyone.
>>
>>128588708
There is no "Ukraine". It is Russia.
>>
>>128603234
>Talks about how his country got cucked byy the anglo when they tried to talk shit
>Points out they were only able to break off under favourable conditions

Are you mentally challenged, the Crimeans and Eastern rebels have the firepower to turn the Kiev government away, hence they don't get cucked.

The Ukrainians would never let them leave without a fight, and the country was in anarchy... hence there weren't favourable conditions to do it peacefully.
>>
>>128588708
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-u-s-has-installed-a-neo-nazi-government-in-ukraine/5371554

You should do some reading.
>>
>>128588837
Press F to pay respects.
>>
>>128603126
Holy fuck, you actually think Syrians hate Assad and want their country to be ruled by "rebel fighters" aka ISIS. Syria was relatively doing fine before the US, Israel, and Saudis decided to fuck with their nation and destabilize it into complete fuckery just because they want to run an oil pipeline through it.

And yes those ISIS fighters are our Proxy military.

You should really know who the bad guys are here.
>>
>>128603601
>USD = Power

Hmmmm, this must be why Russia always backs down in the face of the EU.
>>
>>128603126
>Syrian population ...hates him

Thanks for the laugh, Magyar.
>>
>>128603601
> gdp
weak bait
> "we" (not massive multinaional corps) produce all this PRODUCT, that means we can FIGHT

I wouldn't even post the EU in the comparison, you fucked up. Because the EU can't do shit to Russia and neither can America really.

In fact, proxy wars is the method for these sides to duke it out, and SURPRISINGLY all of the "recent" anti-Russian proxy conflicts (funded/supported by the West) have all recently gone in Russia's favour, despite your GDP stats, so what gives.
>>
>>128603601
This has little to no relevancy.
>>
>>128603601
GDP = Jewish memes
>>
They want to regain control over all the countries that split off from the soviet union.
>>
>>128603809

>>Talks about how his country got cucked byy the anglo when they tried to talk shit

We won our independence from them. How is that being cucked?

>>Points out they were only able to break off under favourable conditions

Why would we break off under unfavourable conditions? Does gaining independence only count when nobody recognises it?

You were originally trying to claim Crimea's """secession""" was legal because Easter Rising. Now you're autistically screeching and calling us cucks. Make up your mind, anon.

>Eastern rebels

They're not rebels if they're regular Russian soldiers under the command of the Russian army, which they are. You're just insulting people's intelligence by calling them rebels.
>>
>>128604258
I wouldn't go that far. Crimea already had a Russian military base in it and it is strategically relevant in Russia's bid to protect its oil interests in the Middle-East. This is the only reason Western media makes a big deal about muh Ukraine, they don't want Russia to have that position.
>>
>>128603968

>economic illiteracy

The dollar is the global reserve currency, all GDP figures for the sake of comparison are measured in US dollars. As is the price of oil etc.

>>128604066

>> gdp
>weak bait

How's that?

>> "we" (not massive multinaional corps) produce all this PRODUCT, that means we can FIGHT

It means we can afford to fund a war effort way better than some poor, sparsely populated, ageing gas power can.
>>
>>128588708
>So what the fuck is up with the Ukraine?

He wants old Russia back. Ukraine was a part of Russia for a very long time.

It is still one of his biggest mistakes, in terms of garnering international reputation.
>>
>>128604510
No you dumb pasty fuck. I showed that the easter rising achieved nothing because you got beaten, Independence only works if you can fight off anyone that challenges it. Like Crimea has done and like the Eastern rebels are doing.

> they're regular Russian soldiers under the command of the Russian army, which they are.

Christ why are you even on /pol/? If the Ruskies wanted to send the cavalry in it would be like the bombing of Baghdad.
>>
>>128602935
>How so?
>Seriously, I've never heard this talking point before.
>What makes Crimea more important thank Romania, Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey etc?

Crimea has a Russian military base.
>>
>>128604871
Didn't refute anything Paddy. If it's so important why doesn't the EU just lock horns with Russia and send in the troops, surely their economy would collapse?
>>
>>128604871
>It means we can afford to fund a war effort way better than some poor, sparsely populated, ageing gas power can.
You are retarded and should kill yourself if you think Russia vs. US is going to be fought with conventional warfare.

Both nations have exactly 1 path to victory, and it will be the first thing they do.
>>
>>128605120

>I showed that the easter rising achieved nothing because you got beaten, Independence only works if you can fight off anyone that challenges it.

The events in the 5-6 years immediately after the Rising refute your point though. We've never had to fight the Brits or anyone else off.

>like the Eastern rebels are doing.
>"""rebels"""

>Christ why are you even on /pol/?

Why are you on /pol/? This is a forum for discussion, not a safe space echo chamber where you only hear viewpoints you already agreement. Jesus Christ you're an absolute cuck getting this triggered because I (and the facts) disagree with you.

>If the Ruskies wanted to send the cavalry in it would be like the bombing of Baghdad.

They're trying to give the illusion that this is a grassroots rebellion of locals against le evil neo-nazi fascists in Kiev to limit their exposure. It was easier in Crimea because there was a good level of pro-Russia sentiment. Not so much in Donetsk/Luhansk.
>>
File: anime laughing crowd.jpg (233KB, 632x483px) Image search: [Google]
anime laughing crowd.jpg
233KB, 632x483px
>>128604510
>Russian soldiers under the command of the Russian army
>>
>>128605140

And? Why does the West need this?

>>128605291

>Didn't refute anything Paddy. If it's so important why doesn't the EU just lock horns with Russia and send in the troops, surely their economy would collapse?

Russia has nukes and so do we. MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) applies.
>>
>>128605598

Well I was pointing out the absurdity of Russia being able to control the EU more than anything else. There's literally no way it could possibly do that militarily or economically. It's an absurd notion.
>>
>>128605823
The rebels reign over the East and have their own /comfy/ little state. Ukraine will probably try invade again and somehow get 5000000 men encircled, then they'll say the Russians are invading en masse and cause their own army to break into a panicked rout, everyone on /ug/ will laugh and you'll probs take an angry wank over Soros or something. Go well friend.
>>
>>128606018
>we.

kek
>>
>>128606018
>we

If you think the US or UK are going to launch nukes over some retarded shit the EU does, you'll be a loooooong time waiting.
>>
>>128606018
>And? Why does the West need this?

Why does the West need this? Wha-? The West doesn't want Russia to have access to an already established Military base strategically near Syria.

>Russia has nukes and so do we. MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) applies.

So you are at least smart enough to understand this, but you cited GDP before. So you're just a shitposting faggot.
>>
Putin is only interested in Syria for bases, a port (their only in the Med) and easement for an Iran/Iraq gas line.

Without these things, Assad would be thrown to the wolves
>>
>>128603460
>you're still the same shithole you've always been with no signs of improving (unlike russia) so obviously the "side" wasn't the problem
Oh that is hilarious.
I know plenty Russians who were born here and some who moved here from Russia. They have no desire to go back there.
You know why? Because surprise surprise, Russia is an athoritarian shithole.
Although do tell, where do you get this myth of Russian prosperity? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>128606140
Russia wouldn't. But if Russia, God-willing, destroyed the US, then Europe would just switch over to Russia.

And honestly, they would be happier for it. Russia will not enforce Europe to cuck itself to Muslims any longer. Mass deportations galore.
>>
>>128588837
F
>>
>>128606288
>>128606438

I'm an EU citizen. So yes, we.

>>128606206

>The rebels reign over the East and have their own /comfy/ little state
>"""rebels"""

The Russians control less than half of the Donetsk and Lughansk oblasts and that area is as much a """state""" as Transnistria is. It's a frozen conflict, nothing more.

>>128606438

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y-yyaWCgiQ

You could make that point about nukes generally.

>>128606536

>The West doesn't want Russia to have access to an already established Military base strategically near Syria.

They have an established military port IN Syria you tard.

>So you are at least smart enough to understand this, but you cited GDP before. So you're just a shitposting faggot.

GDP is relevant, even if it's inconvenient for your mollycoddled safe space point of view. Russia is not a powerful country.
>>
>>128606908

>But if Russia, God-willing, destroyed the US, then Europe would just switch over to Russia.

Not it wouldn't. Russia isn't economically or militarily capable of controlling Europe, regardless of America.
>>
>>128606970
>They have an established military port IN Syria you tard.
What the fuck does this have to do with anything? At this point in the conversation, I would just shoot you in the head for being retarded because you are forcing me to point out the fact that 2 military bases are better than 1 for many reasons.

>GDP is relevant, even if it's inconvenient for your mollycoddled safe space point of view. Russia is not a powerful country.

GDP is irrelevant. Russia is the one country the US fears the most, and Putin is the one politician US fears the most. It has nothing to do with GDP. Again, it's more useful to shoot you at this point.
>>
The Ukraine has been contested grounds as a buffer state for a long time. We are witnessing propaganda wars and the manipulation of foreign elections from both Russia and the west. Both sides are dangerous and evil. Do not trust Putin. He is not an ally. Do not trust the globalists in power here in the west, because they do not have your interests at heart. We are between the anvil and the hammer, anons.
>>
>>128607118
Europe would willingly side with Russia if America was out of the picture. Russia would become the world leader in such a case.

You are vastly overestimating Putin's ambitions if you think he'd want to "control" Europe, and instead just let them do their thing.

Russia would even let them mass deport their immigrants as well as mass deporting their own. America is the one enforcing everyone to eat from the immigrant pie and love it.
>>
File: 1478376068629.jpg (45KB, 460x387px) Image search: [Google]
1478376068629.jpg
45KB, 460x387px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSJiNRuPmgc&list=PLr7KGhesVbftgzZJBZ0q6JaFhx4e8DQas&index=139

as far as geo-political bitchslaps go, this was a deluxe one for sure

> wewuz ukrainensheit!
> russian helicopters show up
> guess I better go shoot up babushkas and international airliners
>>
>>128588708
If libs cared about Ukraine then they would have accepted Ukrainian refugees.
>>
>>128607944
Good picture

Ukrainians were indeed complete faggots about Crimea.
>>
>>128606970
>I'm an EU citizen. So yes, we.
You too huh? No EU country except the UK has nukes- France has eliminated them. So, no, not "we" and not you.
>>
>>128607528

>What the fuck does this have to do with anything?

It has to do with your point that the West doesn't want Russia to have Crimea because it gives them access to Syria. The fact that they already have an established military port in Syrira as well as multiple other bases makes a nonsense of your point of them "needing" Crimea to access Syria.

And besides, Sevastopol was leased to the Russians until 2042 and there's no way the Ukrainians would've been able to kick the Russians out of there. It was never at risk.

>At this point in the conversation, I would just shoot you in the head for

Don't be such a triggered little cuck just because you're hearing unsafe facts.

>GDP is irrelevant.

You can keep repeating it but it won't make it any more true. It's a measure of the economic activity taking place in a given economy. It indicates how strong an economy.

I point blank refuse to accept that you seriously believe that economic strength doesn't matter. You're not that deluded, you're just trying to play down an inconvenient fact.

>Again, it's more useful to shoot you at this point.

You must be one very tough guy Mr. Tough Internet Guy. Quaking in my boots here.
>>
>>128588708

You know the saying that moron with a (((position/activity))) is worse than a saboteur?

Ukraine is just that moron and it went full retard.
>>
>>128608465
I'm not even reading your posts anymore.

Nukes determine who the big boy is. GDP is irrelevant. Russia would naturally be the world leader without America in the picture.

Just understand that much, you Irish hillbilly faggot.
>>
File: Putin Diversity is our strength.png (812KB, 640x908px) Image search: [Google]
Putin Diversity is our strength.png
812KB, 640x908px
>>128588708
Remember, rebyata
DIversity is our strength

Civic Nationalism all the way.
Chechnya is kruta
>>
>>128607840

>Europe would willingly side with Russia if America was out of the picture. Russia would become the world leader in such a case.

No it wouldn't. If would be China if anyone else.

>You are vastly overestimating Putin's ambitions if you think he'd want to "control" Europe, and instead just let them do their thing.

His ambition is to disrupt Europe, hence why he's funding far-right/left parties like UKIP, Front National, SYRIZA, 5SM, Podemos etc., because a strong Europe is not good for Russia.

>America is the one enforcing everyone to eat from the immigrant pie and love it.

That's not even true though. Most European countries' difficulties with deportations stem from the ECHR, which America has nothing to do with and, ironically, Russia is a signatory of.

>>128608436

The EU has a Common Security and Defence Policy as well as the ability to use NATO structures. France also still has nukes.
>>
>>128590855
Who has the dollar-printing industry in it's countru?

Hint: Not Russia.
>>
>>128608878

>Nukes determine who the big boy is. GDP is irrelevant.

Nukes mean the EU couldn't invade Russia and Russia couldn't invade the EU. Therefore soft power is what matters, and the EU utterly dominates Russia when it comes to soft power.

>I'm not even reading your posts anymore.

Am I triggering you?
>>
File: 1477592588623.jpg (257KB, 1180x664px) Image search: [Google]
1477592588623.jpg
257KB, 1180x664px
>>128608995
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgNChZrWNmI
>>
File: Putin and his love for Islam.jpg (249KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
Putin and his love for Islam.jpg
249KB, 900x500px
>>128609274
Islam is also FUCKING BASED
>>
>>128608995
But he has to say that... the majority of Slavs have been Mongolized horde rape babies for hundreds of years
>>
>>128588837
Based ruski.
>>
>>128609322
> ban foreign funding for mosques
> build your own
> don't antagonize muslim populations that have been part of russia for centuries
> this is bad!

moscow with their gorillions of "jihadis" has less mosques than cities 10 times smaller, in europe

in fact I think they have around 5
>>
>>128600398
>HOW DARE THOSE FUCKING RUSKIES NOT BEND OVER TO THE COCKHOLES WHO WANT TO PANUVATI OVER BYDLO.

Cockhole from Chicago, why are you not fighting for the glorious nenka?
>>
File: putin-minority-immigration.jpg (125KB, 403x302px) Image search: [Google]
putin-minority-immigration.jpg
125KB, 403x302px
>>128609027
>he's funding far-right/left parties
Man, it's sad you actually believe the MSM still.

>>128609027
>The EU has a Common Security and Defence Policy as well as the ability to use NATO structures.
Not actually relevant without nukes.

>France also still has nukes.
[citation needed] I also doubt they'd relinquish control to non-French command.

>>128608995
>>128609274
>>128609322
picture related
And if you think that the mosques in Russia are not massively bugged by the KGB you're just stupid.
>>
>>128588708
>I really believe he wants to end the war in Syria and stop the madness in the Middle East
Fucking idiot. He only cares about russia and uses syria as bargaining chip to trade with americans.
>>
>>128588708
President Vladimir Putin On Russian Election Interference (Full Exclusive) | Megyn Kelly | NBC News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8AeBAV4EIY
>>
>>128609027
You are putting way too much emphasis on GDP and not looking at broader pictures.

If China went to war with the US, do you think they would be an even greater threat than Russia because their GDP is higher?

You're just a fool if you think so. You have no common sense.

I remember debating someone once who said China would surely beat Russia in a war because China's economy is better. Where do they make retards like you?
>>
>>128601891
>Russia wants increased access to the Baltic sea. That's all the reason they need.

>Latvian nationals actually believe this.
>>
>>128609217
>Nukes mean the EU couldn't invade Russia and Russia couldn't invade the EU. Therefore soft power is what matters, and the EU utterly dominates Russia when it comes to soft power.

EU and Russia would be allies, and Russia would be the natural leader amongst all the nations. Sorry, but that's just a fact.

>Am I triggering you?
Yes, your stupidity triggers me.
>>
>>128609808

>>he's funding far-right/left parties
>Man, it's sad you actually believe the MSM still.

It was widely reported but that won't matter to you if the facts are inconvenient to your narrative.

>>The EU has a Common Security and Defence Policy as well as the ability to use NATO structures.
>Not actually relevant without nukes.

We have nukes.

>>France also still has nukes.
>[citation needed]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction#Current_nuclear_doctrine_and_strategy

>I also doubt they'd relinquish control to non-French command.

They wouldn't need to.
>>
File: ! Aligator kek.jpg (9KB, 193x182px) Image search: [Google]
! Aligator kek.jpg
9KB, 193x182px
>>128609703
> build your own mosque... and make it bigger... NO!... BIGEST IN ENTIRE EUROPE
> don't antagonize muslim populations
> have been part of russia for centuries
>let's just suck their cock and import more churkas from central asia for cheap labour same as burgers are doing with spics from Mexico
>"russia is for russians" but name "russian" is consructive and even a tuvan person can be called a russian.
> this is bad!

You are what burgers would call a "cuckservative" faggot who thinks everything that has conservative in it's name is good.
Убeй ceбя чypкa.
>>
>>128609987

>If China went to war with the US, do you think they would be an even greater threat than Russia because their GDP is higher?

Assuming a conventional, non-nuclear war?

China is more powerful but it can't project its power as well as America or Russia can. Notwithstanding that, America and the West would be more hurt economically by a conventional war with China than it would with Russia given China's economic power. All Russia can do is turn off the gas and all we have to do is find another energy source.

So short answer, yes.

>I remember debating someone once who said China would surely beat Russia in a war because China's economy is better. Where do they make retards like you?

It could though. It has more money to fund its war effort and a much bigger population. It's not that complicated.

Again, assuming a conventional, non-nuclear war.
>>
>>128588708
Well, you should understand that maidan Coup d'état was openly anti-Russian, what would you do in Putin case? Just ok - do whatever you want?
Crimea population is fully pro-Russian and didn't support that Coup d'état and didn't share its ideals. I personally was born in Crimea and know it well.
Eastern Ukraine is partly pro-Russian.

Sometimes you should say enough is enough and intervene. It's brilliant move. Putin will be in the history books for reunification of Crimea forever.
>>
>>128610214

>EU and Russia would be allies

[citation needed]

>and Russia would be the natural leader amongst all the nations

[citation needed]

>Sorry, but that's just a fact.

[citation needed]
>>
>>128610779
so the guys who are the ones actually bombing ISIS (not funding them and buying oil from them) and the guys who built the best mosque in a city that already has hundreds of churches, are gonna have muslim-related problems you think?

because I'm trying to remember, and I can't really think of jihadi-tier problems which Russia had, that WEREN'T imported
>>
>>128609217
Just ignore the shillbots. They'll eventually die naturally soon enough when Russia goes broke and starts paying them in Krokodil
>>
>>128611110

You're right of course, it's just a long weekend here and I'm bored. Triggering russiaboos is entertaining me.
>>
>>128588837
F
>>
>>128611110
> russia gon die

been dying for 20 years according to you guys
whilst the butthurt-belt is ACTUALLY and LITERALLY dying

it's time to stop, cockholes
>>
You guys are all dumb fucks who have no idea about the context of Ukraine

> Firstly, Ukraine shouldn't even be a country. It should be split in two - the Balkan west and the Russian dominant east. Historically, Ukraine has always been a part of Russia.
> Secondly, The USA provokes Russia by pushing the boundaries of NATO closer and closer to Russia's border.How would you like it if Russia began to arm and signed a defence treaty with Mexico?
> America has been doing the Same thing Russia did to Latin America for the entire 20th century.
> lastly, there are leaked recordings of USA diplomats discussing how they were attempting to oust the DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED leader of Ukraine
>>
>>128610324
>widely reported
By the same MSM that lies about everything else. Hm, yeah no.

>nukes
So less than 300 nukes, and air-delivered? IRBMs would make more strategic sense. Not _quite_ the deterrent you think it is, Paddy.

>>128610965
>[citation needed]
Ironic, considering you've failed to provide citations for most of your claims.
>>
>>128611522

That is indeed the Russian narrative.
>>
>>128611814

>Ironic, considering you've failed to provide citations for most of your claims.

You claimed that France had no nukes. I provided a source showing they did. You've accepted that point and goalpost shifted to

>hurr durr so less than 300 nukes
>>
>>128611819
>muh narrative
And yours is the US narrative. Why should it be trusted?
Since when are US documents part of the Russian narrative?
>>
>>128610850
I'm sorry my friend, but nukes are on the table, and nukes have been shaping the face of international politics ever since their inception. Yeah, ignoring nukes, I myself might say something as retarded as "Russia's not really a strong nation." But in reality, Russia is the most nuclear-armed country on the planet.

That's besides the fact that Russia would be a very different country today had nukes never existed. Russia is not an imperialist nation like America, so of course they've gone lax on their military budget in favor of nukes. Without nukes, they would have made more tanks and jets and helicopters. Nukes are more important than these for a non-imperialist nation.
>>
>>128588708
Because Ukraine is a fake country, that must be put to death.
>>
>>128611486
dying? Is that what RT has been telling you Vadim? My dad used to tell me stories from when he was in the agricultural parliament back in Soviet days. How he would hear bullshit like how there was another famine in the west. That children were dying left and right.

We live better than ever, just need to heavily regulate our non-european "work" immigration. Meanwhile life in anywhere, but St.Petersburg or Moskva sucks balls. literally Africa tier.
Is, has been, Will be If things continue this way. What good is a giant army with corruption this insane?
>>
>>128612010
OH MY GOD I GOALSHIFTED! GUYS GUYS I GOALSHIFTED!!!! GUYS I GOALSHIFTED!!! ITS THE FUCKING END OF THE WORLD BECAUSE A FUCKING PADDY SAYS I GOALSHIFTED GUYS!!!!!

<300 (air-delivered) nukes vs. literally 3500+, most on missiles. France would be fucked, and so would you.
>>
>>128610965
If America was out of the picture, yes, EU would just ally with Russia, sorry. If you think I need a citation for this... ughh lol, I'm realizing I'm wasting my time talking to you lol.
>>
>>128611819
It's all true. Educate yourself you senile shill.

America gave an agreement at the end of WWII not to advance the area that falls under article 5 any closer to Russia, yet they've been doing so since the 50s. How would America like it if Russia began developing military alliances with a shitload of South American countries, so that on its southern border it had a range of threats.

There is literally a recording of two US diplomats saying "Fuck the EU" and discussing deposing the Ukrainian government because the revolution failed. You fell for their bullshit
>>
>>128611819
That is actually the true history of the situation.
>>
File: Ishygddt Shiggy.gif (632KB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
Ishygddt Shiggy.gif
632KB, 264x264px
>>128611103
So you like a good cuck are ok with russian fast growing muslim population as long as it doesn't do giant terror attacks?
Also faggot, you are forgetting a lot of fucking muslim terror attack do happen even fucking recently...
>2010 Moscow Metro bombings
>Domodedovo International Airport bombing
>December 2013 Volgograd bombings
and most fucking recent one like
>2017 Saint Petersburg Metro bombing

You faggot are also forgeting countless of mudslim/chechen crimes which recently are increasing in Russia.

I suspect you are some chechen nigger in austria who is edging for Kadyrov.
>>
>>128612121

>I'm sorry my friend, but nukes are on the table, and nukes have been shaping the face of international politics ever since their inception.

Well if nukes are on the table it's a daft hypothetical as the answer's simple: everyone with nukes could destroy anyone else.

> But in reality, Russia is the most nuclear-armed country on the planet.

You don't actually need that many nukes though. You just need a certain amount, i.e. enough to destroy your enemy.

During the Cold War, the number Soviet nukes stopped growing and remained static for decades because they had more than enough to glass the entire United States. The US' nukes were far greater in number because the Soviet Union was a much bigger country.

>Russia is not an imperialist nation like America

Transnistria, South Ossettia, Abhkazia, Syria, Crimea, Donetsk, Luhansk... muh ethnic Russians, muh sphere of influence... yep, totally not imperialistic!

> so of course they've gone lax on their military budget in favor of nukes.

They've gone lax on their military budget because their economy is in shite.
>>
File: 24236306.jpg (110KB, 675x540px) Image search: [Google]
24236306.jpg
110KB, 675x540px
>>128588708
> So what the fuck is up with the Ukraine?
Ethnicity of less than 20% of ukraine is ukrainian, which is soviet-made quasination.
Ethnicity of more than 70% of ukraine is Russians. I.e. mostly Malo-Russians and some Great-Russians.

Russians are deprived of rights in Ukraine.
Putin does not give any fuck.
Ukraine soviet government uses "putin is bad" propaganda as excuse to kill, torture and otherwise oppress Russians in economical, social, political and any other perspective they can find. Because that is what soviets do.
>>
>>128612369

>OH MY GOD I GOALSHIFTED! GUYS GUYS I GOALSHIFTED!!!! GUYS I GOALSHIFTED!!! ITS THE FUCKING END OF THE WORLD BECAUSE A FUCKING PADDY SAYS I GOALSHIFTED GUYS!!!!!

So you get caught goalpost-shifting, and then you admit it? What are you even doing on /pol/?

Read the sticky ffs >>124205675

>France would be fucked, and so would you.

And so would Russia. That's Mutually Assured Destruction for you.

>>128612375

>If you think I need a citation for this... ughh lol, I'm realizing I'm wasting my time talking to you lol.

I do. Are you unable to provide one or something?
>>
>>128612384

>America gave an agreement at the end of WWII not to advance the area that falls under article 5 any closer to Russia

No it didn't, and it allegedly was after German Reunification not WWII.
>>
>>128613033
What are YOU doing here trying to push MSM propaganda?

And no, he doesn;t need to provide citations, because his statements were self-logical. Russia would by its sheer size be a massive influence on the EU if the USA was not involved. If you pretend not to see that... you really are a shill.
>>
>>128612384

>There is literally a recording of two US diplomats saying "Fuck the EU" and discussing deposing the Ukrainian government because the revolution failed.

Also not what happened. It was after Yanukovich fled that she said fuck the EU.
>>
>>128612757
You do need lots of nukes. I'm not even going to explain why.

Russia is imperialist because of disputes with former soviet republics? Ok, lol.

You mention Syria... you realize America is the one destabilizing and fucking over that nation, right? Russia is AIDING that nation's government against US imperialism.

Idk dude. You're just really really dumb. You're like a Hillary supporter that ignores all the shady dealings going on around her or a democrat that unironically watches CNN. Just willfully dumb.
>>
>>128588837
“Under Yeltsin, we had monstrous, out of control corruption. Under Putin, it’s back to normal corruption.”
>>
>>128612757
>Transnistria, South Ossettia, Abhkazia, Syria, Crimea, Donetsk, Luhansk... muh ethnic Russians, muh sphere of influence... yep, totally not imperialistic!

Russians were good guys in each of the conflict, and yep it's not imperialistic. Imperialistic is to bomb the shit out to install puppet goverment and build coca-cola factory to serve corporate neo-colonial expansion. For Russia those conflicts were not economical, but rather drain on resources. So it's very different stories from anglo-jewish corporate wars.
>>
>>128588708
Good goy Putin is serving his oligarch masters.

Ukraine hilds the key to Russian gas coming into Europe and had a Kremlin-controlled govt before Euromaidan.

Kremlin puppets got BTFO, replaced by CIA puppets, Russia invades.

Covert control no longer works, time for over military military intervention.
>>
>>128613033
>I do. Are you unable to provide one or something?
Yeah, it's just common sense. Europe is only conditionally attached to America, they would not care if it suddenly disappeared and would side with Russia if they became the new big kid on the block. EU has no loyalty to America and would quickly realign itself with Russia.

They would be happier for it too. Russia would not force immigration on the entire world like America does. Russia would be happy to deport its immigrants and allow Europe to do the same with theirs if they wished. EU would love Russia, and some semblance of sanity would come back into the world.
>>
>>128613664
What's is normal? We never had corrpution even close to that we had now and then.
>>
>>128613341

>Russia would by its sheer size be a massive influence on the EU if the USA was not involved

Let's compare the EU with Russia so.

Population:

Russia: 144 million
EU: 500 million (440 million post-Brexit)

GDP:

Russia: $1.3 trillion
EU: $16.5 trillion ($13.8 trillion post-Brexit)
Germany: $3.4 trillion
France: $2.4 trillion
Italy: $1.8 trillion
Spain: $1.2 trillion

So a country with less than a quarter of the population and a Spain-sized economy will rule the whole of Europe? I doubt it m8.
>>
>>128588708
BASED PUTIN
>>
>>128614445
Do Russians know how corrupt American politics is? I mean, our government and military were hijacked by foreign interests. Corrupt doesn't even begin to explain it.
>>
>>128614276

>they would not care if it suddenly disappeared and would side with Russia if they became the new big kid on the block

I'm still waiting for a single compelling reason why.

>EU has no loyalty to America and would quickly realign itself with Russia.

Why? Why would it realign itself with anyone necessarily, never mind Russia?

Your posts are pure wishful thinking and it's honestly a bit sad.
>>
>>128614445
Underage forbidden to post here. Pls leave.

>>128614612
>1 country vs 28 countries
And funny thing is, that could really happen despite the odds.
>>
>>128614612
Russia has all the nukes. In a restructuring world, "GDP" will not decide anything. In every practical sense, Russia will be the new leaders of the world. But honestly, "leaders" doesn't imply "ruling over the whole of Europe" as you're suggesting. That's childish. Leading in the sense of "Hey, EU, we don't have America to tell us we need to import all these immigrants into our nations anymore, deport them at your leisure!"
>>
File: 1496114048136.jpg (134KB, 602x430px) Image search: [Google]
1496114048136.jpg
134KB, 602x430px
So basically it was the Jews, AGAIN
>>
File: drinking hitler2.png (46KB, 320x299px) Image search: [Google]
drinking hitler2.png
46KB, 320x299px
>>128614612
>Paddy didn't understand what I posted
Running short of potatoes again?
>>
>>128612926
мoлoдeц! finally someone who understands it like it is! Why focus on internal conflicts and fix what's broken, when we can have nigger mentality and just point our fingers at "Evil hohol facists™" or "foreign agents™" who dare speak up to things.

This mentality just shows fragile the political system is. How would government + friends continue exploiting every last drop of natural resources and offshoring it to their secret villas in Italy, France etc during peacetimes with no-one to blame? Russia is what the US will end up aswell in the end with it's shitty corporatism (feat. lobbyism). literally run by croony oligarchs who don't give 2 shits about if your whole family starves
>>
>>128609322
"If you can't defeat something, lead it on", says an old Russian proverb.

So it is the "My islam is better than your islam" thing.
>>
>>128615289

>Russia has all the nukes.

It doesn't though. America, India, Pakistan, France, the UK and North Korea all have nukes too.

>In a restructuring world, "GDP" will not decide anything

The economy won't matter?

>In every practical sense, Russia will be the new leaders of the world

How and why?

>Leading in the sense of "Hey, EU, we don't have America to tell us we need to import all these immigrants into our nations anymore, deport them at your leisure!"

How is that leading? That's like one single issue. There's more to "leading" than one single issue.
>>
80% of Russian people have peasant mentality, even the USSR could not get rid of it, in fact, commies only made it worse by killing most of the aristocrats, and all the others left to Europe and then USA. What is left are Kholops who can only follow. This is why democracy will never work here.
>>
>>128614958
lol that's the only option left. You side with Russia, or, what? Of course they will negotiate and of course they will realign themselves.

What do you exactly think is going to happen if America is suddenly gone?

Europe would be happy if America was gone. Like I said before, America is the one forcing everyone to eat from the immigrant pie and love it. Russia would end this nonsense.

>B-but Russia has more immigrants tha-

Yeah, EVERYONE is appeasing faggot America right now. Russia, Germany, France, Britain, ALL of these countries will do a straight 180 on foreign immigration policies with America out of the picture.
>>
File: Muslim Nanny and russian kid.jpg (57KB, 634x527px) Image search: [Google]
Muslim Nanny and russian kid.jpg
57KB, 634x527px
>>128615620
True that.
Fucking based Islam.
Hail Kadyrov and Al Putin.
>>
>>128602935
>Crimea belonged to the Russians. Ukraine needed to BTFO.

That's fantasy, not reality. It was de facto and de jure part of Ukraine. It is now de facto part of Russia but remains de jure part of Ukraine.

Crimea belonged to Russia for mort than 300 years, Crimea is ethnically and culturally Russian, according to the referendum and the right of people to self-determination, it is russian, deal with it.
>>
>>128590494
Did he give that 5 year old a redpill?
>>
>>128615456

You claimed

>>Russia would by its sheer size be a massive influence on the EU if the USA was not involved

Russia has a medium-sized population and a small economy. It would be able to influence fuckall by its sheer size.

Unless you're retarded enough to think geographic size is what makes a country powerful. If that were true, Canada and Australia would be superpowers.
>>
>>128615905

>You side with Russia, or, what?

Side with no one. We're the second biggest economy in the world after America, we'd be the biggest if they were eliminated. If anything, Russia would be a vassal.

>Of course they will negotiate and of course they will realign themselves.

Can you give me even a single compelling reason why?

>Yeah, EVERYONE is appeasing faggot America right now. Russia, Germany, France, Britain, ALL of these countries will do a straight 180 on foreign immigration policies with America out of the picture.

Why? How is America forcing us to keep immigrants?

Like it or not, it's ourselves who are doing it.
>>
File: 1492971696099.jpg (82KB, 563x424px) Image search: [Google]
1492971696099.jpg
82KB, 563x424px
>>128615620
Pic related is also a BASED CHECHEN MAN, not a nigger.
>>
>>128615681
>It doesn't though. America, India, Pakistan, France, the UK and North Korea all have nukes too.
First of all, we were hypothetically talking about what would happen if the US disappeared. Second of all, all those nations with align themselves with Russia if the US was gone. That's just common sense.

Honestly, US should just become destroyed. They are the ones forcing every great nation on the Earth to take in muslims.
>>
>>128615992

>Crimea belonged to Russia for mort than 300 years,

Ireland belonged to England for 800 years, that doesn't mean they can just roll in and take over the place.
>>
>>128616512

>Second of all, all those nations with align themselves with Russia if the US was gone. That's just common sense.

Is that your justification for absolutely everything? That it's "just common sense"? Does it absolve you of the need to prove anything or something?

India has a bigger economy that Russia does now, partly thanks to the sanctions on Russia. Why would they kowtow to Russia?
>>
>>128616394
>Like it or not, it's ourselves who are doing it.

Poor deluded fool. Believe me, it is Americas ever oppressive grip on the world that is forcing every nation to take in massive amounts of immigrants.

If America were destroyed, Germany would do a 180 on their immigrant police and SAVE THEIR FUCKING NATION.
>>
>>128616518
Irish brother please, Crimea voted 90+% to return to Russia. Trust me they dont want to be Ukraine they want to be Russia
>>
>>128616697
>India will become the leader of the world over Russia because India has a much butter GDP durr

Look, It's OK, you're just stupid.
>>
>>128616903
I meant to say 'policy' not police
>>
>>128616903

Why? What's America doing to force Germany to take in immigrants?

Right now, the Donald is pushing an alt-right agenda on Europe. If anything, it's the opposite.

>>128617048

>Crimea voted 90+% to return to Russia. Trust me they dont want to be Ukraine they want to be Russia

I can accept the second part, not the first part. I never denied the second part ITT, it's the legitimacy of the referendum and the legality of the annexation that I and most of the world disputes.

It's obviously never going back to Ukraine. Personally, I think the best way out of this mess is the following:

>Crimea stays under Russian control
>another referendum held, supervised by OSCE/UN observers
>consent of both Ukraine and Russia for referendum
>question should be simple: should Crimea be a part of Ukraine or Russia?
>Crimea in all probability votes for Russia, legitimises annexation
>Ukraine legally cedes Crimea to Russia
>Russia pays Ukraine compensation for the period of illegal annexation of its legal, internationally-recognised territory (currently three years and counting)
>sanctions on Russia lifted
>everyone happy

It's probably unacceptable to both the Ukrainians and Russians so the stalemate will continue indefinitely.
>>
>>128617243

>>India will become the leader of the world over Russia because India has a much butter GDP durr

But I never said that. I just pointed out that India has nukes and a stronger economy, and asked why they would kowtow to Russia.

I never said they would rule the world.

You on the other hand think Russia will rule the world without America because nukes and nothing else, even though plenty of other regional powers similar to Russia also have nukes.

Your russiabooism is bizarre.
>>
>>128618101
>Why? What's America doing to force Germany to take in immigrants?

You don't understand how politics works if you don't think Merkel and Germany is trying to appease America at the heart of hearts of their migrant policies. It's the same with France and Britain. It is America that is pushing this. Believe me, if liberated from America, Germany and France and Britian would save their nations.

>>128618101
>Right now, the Donald is pushing an alt-right agenda on Europe. If anything, it's the opposite.

Donald Trump isn't America.
>>
>>128618329
Russia is the natural leader among those nations. I'm sorry, but it's a fact.
>>
>>128618741

>You don't understand how politics works if you don't think Merkel and Germany is trying to appease America at the heart of hearts of their migrant policies.

Enlighten me, please.

I've asked you repeatedly to explain this to me and all you do is repeat the same talking point over and over.

>>128618914

Why?

If it's a fact, it should be easy to explain.
>>
File: mwVPnEI.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
mwVPnEI.gif
2MB, 360x202px
http://survincity.com/2011/11/ayu-dag-bear-mountain-ufo-base-in-the-crimea/
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.