[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHOTS FIRED!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

LONDON KEKS CONFIRMED PATHETIC

GOD BLESS THE USA!!!
>>
>>128588310
>Mr Khan's statement appeared to have been taken out of context by Mr Trump. >The Mayor had said this morning: >"Londoners will see an increased police presence today and over the course of the next few days.
>"There's no reason to be alarmed."
Damage control by trump
>>
the daily crime rate in the US is so high, it makes Europe looks like paradise
>>
>>128589189
No I think the first responders do the damage control
>>
TOP KEK
>>
File: london_fallen_khan.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
london_fallen_khan.png
2MB, 1280x720px
RECLAIM LONDON FROM THE MUSLIM HORDES!
USAF EUROPE ACTIVATED
AMERCIAN TROOPS ADVANCING
>>
>>128589267
Yeah if you're a poor nigger living in a dindu hood. I love in a a white college town, the worst I have to put up with are insufferable liberal faggots. Some days I'd prefer the dindus.
>>
>>128589189
>Government has everything under control. Don't worry.
>SAS lands a helicopter in the middle of London
>Don't worry, special forces are here for the terrorists, don't worry
>FOR FUCK SAKE DON'T WORRY
>>
>>128588310

Fuck Islam
>>
>>128589267
Maybe in densely-populated urban liberal shit holes like Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, etc.

The 99% remaining of the US is actually the safest place on earth considering that me and my fellow countrymen can carry. Something you will never understand cowering in your nanny-state, stuffing kebab up your ass.

Get rekt, Hans.
>>
>>128589398
>Some days I'd prefer the dindus
You wouldn't. Trust me on this one.
>>
>>128588310
Why do we still care about what this man says?
>>
>>128589513
>Oh YES WORRY
>GO CRAZY AND BURN EVERYTHING DOWN
>WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE
>>
>>128589398
So, like Brazil and any other violent country in the world.
>>
>>128589785
Nothing like Brazil you retarded fucking shitskin troglodyte.
>>
>>128589267
Eat shit, limburgerfag

This country is not monolithic. The crime rate in my city is probably lower than yours.

In fact, Germany is only comparable to Texas, or Wyoming, or Minnesota, or Ohio, et al. You're not comparable to the entire union.

While we're at it, we don't have a bunch of recently imported niggers shitting the place up. We learned our nigger lesson long ago.
>>
>>128589267
Maybe you Germans need to up the crime rate a bit and make the muzzies uncomfortable for a little while? Germany does look like a paradise. It's even got tons of virgins for the taking because German men can't protect them. And all it takes is a islamoid with a knife to send an entire city into panic.

I carry a pistol everywhere. If some kebab wants to be a martyr, he better stab me first.
>>
>>128588310
What a fucking nigger. He reminds me of those cunts who always twist your words and try to stir shit for the sake of drama.
>>
>>128589267
I know those poor brown people in crime ridden government projects created to control portions of the population really epitomize the American experience. Go fuck yourself Ahmed. I've had more people attempt to rob me in my few months in Europe than I ever have here, even in New York and Philly.
>>
>>128588310
oh boi, this guy, ooool election Donald back at it again with the bantz and now his team has to do damage control over the next few days over this tweet.
>Seeaaaan , Mr Trump called the Mayor of London Sadiq Khan 'pathetic' does the President think that all muslims or better yet, Londoners, in general, are 'pathetic and that mr Khan should be hanged publicly? is that what the President is saying?
>>
>>128590110
so you've been to brazil? proof?
>>
>innocent people dead

>"muh MSN!"

how can someone be this out of touch and retarded?
>>
>had to think fast
Yep, so fast he actually put the excuse in the initial context.

It's almost as if he meant something completely different. Parallel excusing is a powerful force.
>>
>>128591659
He was born with a silver spoon in his ass.
>>
>>128589785
sure favela monkey whatever makes you feel better about your situation
>>
>>128591440
Ummm, I think so, jake, but you'd have to talk to the president about that one. You're fake news.
>>
>>128588310
USA USA USA
>>
>>128589189
>were gonna censor your internet and increase police presence to enforce hate.soeech laws.while doing nothing to address terrorism. Nothing to see here people, move along
>>
>>128589189
How is it being taken out of context?
>>
>>128591507
Yes I have been and the proof is in the pudding, faggot
>>
>>128591826
He was born on third and thinks he hit a homer.
>>
>>128589267
High crime areas are in mostly democratic run states who have very high gun restrictions and house sanctuary cities.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.