[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does ISIS let the world know they did the attack? Pic unrelated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1489245584725.jpg (33KB, 540x342px) Image search: [Google]
1489245584725.jpg
33KB, 540x342px
How does ISIS let the world know they did the attack?

Pic unrelated
>>
They have media and social media outlets, they use an app called telegram too
>>
>>128585727

they send out video/letters to media
>>
>>128585727

They get to their ISIS headquarters in London and use their own PC's to post.

Why, you thought they're using pigeons?
>>
First they tell John McCain, and then John McCain sends the message along to anonymous sources.
>>
>>128585727

dont they use twitter
>>
>>128586879
Don't be silly. It would be easy to catch them as soon as they logged in to twitter.
>>
File: lol 5.jpg (170KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
lol 5.jpg
170KB, 600x580px
>>128586943

>It would be easy to catch them as soon as they logged in to twitter.
>implying they dont use twitter and facebook
>implying every single western country doesnt know who they are
>implying these niggers werent already on a "watch-list" but the brits still didnt do anything, because it would be racist
>>
>>128587366
Oh c'mon man. Stop exaggerating. I had a friend once who said what you're not supposed to say on the internet and he got visit from the secret service to find out what he was up to.

Surely if the terrorists are really using kikebook then we would have routed them out by now.
>>
>>128587672

Not sure if serious or not.
I can no longer tell when im being trolled.....
>>
In fact they have their own press departement SITE Intellingence Group ruled by Rita (((Katz)))

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SITE_Intelligence_Group
>>
>>128585727
They call their media branch, Al Jazeera.
>>
>>128587831
It's actually true. Although that was like 20+ years ago back before it had become so fashionable.

But it just goes to show how correct you are. Either we already have the very expensive and extensive resources to take apart terrorist groups, or these expensive and expensive resources should be defunded for being so useless. For all we know, they're aiding and abetting enemies, foreign and domestic.
>>
File: 1496306928321.jpg (75KB, 928x522px) Image search: [Google]
1496306928321.jpg
75KB, 928x522px
>>128588152

Every single nigger that made a terrorist attack in europe in the last 3 years have been on a "watch-list".

Every single one of them.

Its pointless to argue whether they are not doing anything because of "muh racism", or they are being told not to do anything.
I dont know.

The fact is, every single european government knows exactly who the terrorist are, where they are and what they're doing.

Why are the governments doing nothing?
I dunno.

Maybe a continent-wide massacre is the end goal, but currently the massacre would only end with France, UK and Germany being obliterated.

Polska, Hungary, Czechs and Slovaks will only read about it on TV and shrug while the rest of the continent burns.

I......... i dont get it.
>>
>>128588722
My opinion has always been that the governments are out of control. They have become criminal, and the key fact about a criminal is that a criminal can't stop himself. He will continue to be a bigger and bigger criminal until somebody stops him.

So the governments will only return to their proper role when somebody stops the criminal elements. That means trials and punishments.

In the case of the US, I think we have a pretty decent judicial system where a person should expect to get something that approximates a fair trial. But when that fails then we have to resort to international war crimes tribunals, which are probably going to be even more like kangaroo courts.
>>
>>128588152

They know who they are but have no proof , once they suicide its already to late
>>
>>128589508
I don't know mate. If I go to the airport they look at my naked body with caner rays and if my tube of toothpaste is too big they might detain and interrogate me.
>>
File: 1495338953504.gif (179KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1495338953504.gif
179KB, 400x225px
>>128585727
they use 4chan to recruit and telegraph their attacks many years in advance.

SHUTDOWN 4CHAN
>>
>>128585727
why is that baby dragon wearing a jumper? Also who is that sexy as fuck blonde in the background
>>
They are today's mainstream terrorist cell, every mudslime that spontaneously combust is immediatly associated with them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.