[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canada REKT: 10,500,000 by 2050

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 39

File: RIPSuckada.png (440KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
RIPSuckada.png
440KB, 600x400px
Canada to date is roughly 35,000,000 (35 Million. The State of California is 39 Million residents)
More than half the population is over 50 in Canada.

http://www.metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/05/01/ranks-of-seniors-catch-up-pass-young-people-in-canada-census-numbers-to-show.html

http://www.metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/05/03/the-missing-children-of-canada-s-east-coast-census-shows-rapidly-greying-region.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/2016-census-age-gender-1.4095360

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/statistics-canada-seniors-1.3248295
>More Canadians are 65 and over, than 15 and younger

When ALL these old people die, there goes more than half the population of Canada.
It's going to be a fucking ghost country. More than half the population is set to die in the next 20-30 years.
People from other counties, not raised on Canadian Brain Warping pablum hate this country and leave. No amount of refugees will help this country. They WILL leave.

Canada is the second largest country on Earth, but have only 35,000,000 people in it, spread out over a huge patch of land. It's already empty.

Canada is done. I foresee a war between USA and China for the remains of Canada.
What the fuck are 10 million useless millennial leafs going to do?? LOL country is going to be a disaster.

Fucking old people man. They're all poor fucking Canadians too. Their grandkids aren't inheriting millions or anything of the sort.

OLDada
>>
File: 2017 June 05 1496667534.jpg (136KB, 1583x791px) Image search: [Google]
2017 June 05 1496667534.jpg
136KB, 1583x791px
>>128583704
In the future, please archive. Thank you.

>http://cbc ca/news/politics/2016-census-age-gender-1.4095360
https://archive.is/Tp6xF
>http://cbc ca/news/business/statistics-canada-seniors-1.3248295
https://archive.is/i3qW1
>>
>>128583704
This doesn't make sense. I thought Chinese people bred quickly.
>>
File: checkthis.png (276KB, 485x402px) Image search: [Google]
checkthis.png
276KB, 485x402px
>>128583704
Exactly why we should allow anyone who wants to live in our winter wasteland, to live in our winter wasteland.

Immigration might be an issue elsewhere, but lack of immigration is one of Canada's biggest problems.
>>
>>128583704
you need multiculturalism refugees!
>>
>>128584126
What a faggot
>>
>>128584126
50% of immigrants leave in their first 5 years of coming to Canada. Either back home or elsewhere.
>>
>>128584427
Here's a google search with tons of articles covering it

https://www.google.ca/search?q=immigrants+leave+canada&rlz=1C1AOHY_en-GBCA735CA735&oq=immigrants+leave+canada&aqs=chrome..69i57.3759j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
>>
File: guffaw.jpg (181KB, 400x525px) Image search: [Google]
guffaw.jpg
181KB, 400x525px
>>128583704
Canadians are SJW gone wild. Canada gave a bunch of drunk decedents of the original hippies about half their country. Canada loves POC and their government dreams of becoming a Middle Eastern state.
>>
>>128584305
Whatever Japan. Your country has the same problem with an ageing population and no youth to fill the gap.

Equally fucked long term.
>>
Now it makes sense for your PM to import all those refugees, youre litterally dying alone in a big as fuck territory, soon there wont even be young people to attend the elderly.

get cucked
>>
>>128584691
They have like 130,000,000 on that tiny island.

We have 35,000,000 spread out over millions of square km.
This country won't be able to operate with half the citizens gone.
>>
Women don't understand just how vital having children is to civilization.

They'd rather whore and go on vacations and let it all crumble to the ground than have a family.
>>
>>128584823
You're right, it won't.

What's your solution Anon?
>>
>>128584770
>No matter how you live kid, we all die alone

LOL
The Syrians HATE it here. There is tons of news articles covering it.
They hate being stuck inside for months on end with nothing to do.
They hate shit tier Canadian food. The food here is crap quality. Literally. Everything tastes bland as fuck.
Unless they'll get killed going back home, or from some shithole where they lived in a hut, they will leave Canada. This country is junk. It's a cardboard cut out of the USA
>>
>>128583704
Not gonna be a problem. Perfect white families pumping out children on the prairies, pajeets and chinks invading BC, Ontaristan, Quebecistan, and the east coast is completely irrelevant.
>>
>>128584968
>what's your solution, anon?
Enjoy the ride.
I'm not going anywhere and can't do shit about it.
>>
>>128585139
I wonder if Leaf posters take a break blast of crack before typing.
Everything you typed is ridiculous.
You're on crack or 12
>>
Cant wait to be a country like Minnesota or N/S Dakota

from a small town in BC and were waiting for the day we can all be ranchers with 22nd century tech.

Land of Explorers.
>>
It WOULD be cool, if we didn't have Chinese millionaires buying up everything.
There would be TONS of empty houses, unused cars, all sorts of shit just lying around.

The Chinese are going to buy everything though. All the houses, all the cars, all the junk.

OH SHIT, we get to take all the high paying jobs that old white guys still have!!
Oh wait, this is Canada. Those jobs will be given to women and refugees.
White men will roam around a huge empty country giving blow jobs to each other while the few women breed with Mohammed cause TV said so
>>
>>128583704
Thank you based Chronos
>>
I noticed something too, "hot waitress" don't exist around me anymore.
It's all bearded dudes with shit tattoos and fat white girls with "rockabilly" glasses and shit tattoos.
Men have taken the women jobs, cause all the women work in the government or offices.

Some woman I know is all mind whacked, feminist empowered loser, women first, yet calls men bitches these days, cause they take care of the kids while women work.
What a dumb bitch. That's leaf women for you. They are honestly drugged via the water supply or something. They are crazy.
>>
>>128584427
A lot of them come here.
>>
>>128583704
Thats why Trudeau is bringing in all the muzzies. We gonna be Caliphate.
>>
>>128586242
Yep, USA is 100 times better than Canada. They can even get fast tracked for a Green Card if they spend X amount of years in Canada first.
I use to live near the US Embassy. Every morning there was a line up of foreigners with papers wanting to GTFO. Like down the block line up every morning
>>
>>128586287
The muzzies prefer their desert over ours. They'll leave soon enough.
>>
>>128584823
What do you mean by operate though? What do the millions in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver actually do? Manufacturing is practically zero.
>>
>>128586967
I donno, it's a big empty country that's barely taken care of now. With half the population dead, everything will fall further into disrepair.
Canadians are dumb as fuck. This country barely functions now.
I donno, I don't have any hope for this place. Going to be interesting
Lawless frozen wasteland
>>
You know in those horror movies where they have a big empty house, in the middle of nothing and it's lived in by a family of inbred psychos??
That's a great way to describe Canada.
A big empty place full of weird sickos. All that time alone in the snow makes people crazy.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (155KB, 850x900px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
155KB, 850x900px
>>128587628
It shouldn't be so hard. You have like one road that needs to stay open and one cross-country rail line.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (51KB, 600x511px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
51KB, 600x511px
>>128586287
We should be bringing in Mexicans and South Americans by the trainload. They're hard working Christians who just want a better life.

Why is there such a boycott on them? I've know three who spoke perfect English and worked their asses off, that were deported because they came from Mexico.

No criminal records, nice guys.
>>
File: RAKED.jpg (788KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RAKED.jpg
788KB, 1200x1600px
tfw Canada will be invaded by the USA before 2100
>>
>>128588450
They can't keep the shit running smooth now. I doubt it'll get better with a bunch of social media addicted retards running the show, cause everyone else is dead
>>
>>128583704
>It's going to be a fucking ghost country.
you mean brown country
>>
>>128588532
Here's a fun fact for you. 1/10 people living in Canada, are American citizens.
>>
>>128588521
I knew one guy from El Salvador, he lives in Canada cause he was part of some Guerilla Militia and part of some street gang that is enemies with MS-13. He lives here, despite having a huge house by the beach which his dad left him.

I knew another guy, from Mexico, he was my weed dealer. He sold any kind of drug you wanted. Had a little gang of Mexicans he ran with. I asked him why he came to Canada and not just live in America. He said
>If I went to America, I'd end up in a gang, selling drugs. Too dangerous there.
0_o
>>
>>128589208
kek
>>
>>128584823
Of course it will be able to operate.

NWT and Yukon are pretty sparce, and they somehow manage.
>>
>>128589069
Brown people hate the cold. They're brown from 1000s of years of living in the sun.
They leave
>>
>>128585025
>They hate shit tier Canadian food. The food here is crap quality. Literally. Everything tastes bland as fuck.

It's not like some enterprising immigrant could set up a restaurant offering the taste of home or anything

Oh wait
>>
>>128589069
They literally can't survive at these latitudes. They get frostbite more easily than white people do, can't maintain body temperature in the cold. We don't allow them to shit in the street.
>>
>>128589497
LOL
With food prices that are so high, no one can afford to eat. The Food bank CHARGES in those places
They manage terribly.
>>
Good thing I have my firearms license. Can live in the wilderness with my trusty mosin and live off the land once it all falls apart :)
>>
Awesome, now that the labor problem is partially dealt with we need to halt immigration, tell the shitskins to fuck off and encourage the regrowth of the white race.
MAPLE LEAF FOREVER
Ahh who am I kidding, the faggot government will probably replace them with mudsharks, niggers and chinks. We're royally fucked and if shit doesn't happen in the next decade we should seriously consider armed revolution.
>>
>>128589706
Okay but prices are so high in NWT and Yukon because of all the fucking ice and snow, NOT because of the low population density.

Canada as a whole will manage a low population density a lot better than they do
>>
>>128589673
No human is more prepared for cold weather, than another.
Canadians do not freeze slower than other humans.
Most leafs would die without their home and conviences.
God, what a stupid statement to make
>>
>>128589497
NWT and Yukon are charity cases that basically operate on gibs because of muh northern sovereignty and white guilt.
>>
>>128589783
Whaddaya mean "will" they're already doing it
>>
>>128584968
Buy robots from Japan,
>>
>>128589545
>They leave
But yet Toronto has gone from 97% white to under 50% in less than 50 years? That cold weather sure works fucking well when most of the population lives within 150 miles of the US border.
>>
>>128589871
I know, I'm just saying low population won't cause a place to totally collapse. Worst comes to worst you can just get annexed by Burgers
>>
>>128589820
Canada is covered in fucking ice and snow, most of the year.
It's NOT California. There is NO tropical part of Canada.
Ya, you sit inside all winter, where it's warm and watch American TV based in LA, you also live in LA. I know how Canadians "think"
>>
>>128589899
True that. Well in any case I will try the inside route to changing the country but if that doesn't work then I'll probably attempt to armed coup Parliament House. I'd rather die to save my country than let it fall to irrecoverable shit like Germany has.
>>
>>128589972
Yep, the white people are dying and loads of immigrants live in Toronto waiting to get into America.
The constant ebbs and flow of coming and going makes it seem like it's the same people, cause they all look the same LOL
>>
>>128589830
Darkies will not prosper here. Incorrect skin pigment, lack of vitamin D over time will weaken their immune systems leaving them exposed to STD's and other ailments. It will be a race against mother nature and time for them to evolve white skin but most will die early of rickets and other maladies.
>>
>>128589497
>>128589706
>>128589820
Food bank does not charge here.
We are dependent on government money, but so is basically every province and territory at this point.
Food is expensive:
1) because we don't have much agriculture
2) it takes a long ass time to drive food up here
However, as someone else pointed out, desert refugees and pharaohs hate the cold so they're incredibly rare.
We have a fair number of Philipinos who actually seem to love it here and of course the ubiquitous drunk indians. First Nations people are much better integrated up here though than they are in the prairie cities and most of Ontario.
>>
>>128590711
Stop embarrassing us bud. Canadians like you are such an embarrassment.......everything you say is just stupid.
Canadians aren't and haven't prospered here either.
Jeezus fuck, my granddad who is still alive, talks like he grew up in pioneer times.
In USA, they had cities and radio and tv and movie theaters and cars and amusement parks and all sorts of shit, my grand dad had NO IDEA existed, cause he lived 100 years in the fucking past.
>>
>>128583704
Nobody is having kids. Simple as that.
>>
>>128589076
That's insane. And half of them will leave once they realize we're a sinking ship.
>>
>>128590890
They will

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/inuvik-food-bank-charging-1.4098383

Archive bot will archive it for me and the rest of (you)
>>
>>128591089
>Nobody is having kids.
Except for Muhammad, Pajeet and Chang
>>
>>128591353
Well yeah, exactly. Give a decade or two and things will look extremely bleak, in case they didn't already.
>>
>>128589871
Nwt an Yukon suck out less money than Quebec
>>
Canada is the best county in the world and if you dont like it you can gtfo
>>
muh housing prices.
http://business.financialpost.com/personal-finance/mortgages-real-estate/toronto-home-sales-drop-most-since-recession-as-new-rules-put-brakes-on-market
>>
>>128593052
LEL
Saying that doesn't stop people from DYING
What an embarrassment you are. I hope you're a bot
>>
>>128591353
No idea what you're talking about. I never see large Indian or Chinese families. It's not really common for them. 1-2 kids maybe.
Does Canada have a racist retard bot or something?
Like it's embarrassing how racist Canadians are.
>chink
>pajeet
>muzzie

Sound like a retarded lout with 2 IQ
>>
>>128594286
You myst not live in Toronto. There are so many mud skins there.
>>
>>128594286
I despise foreign cock sucking trash like you. This shitty country is full of shitheads like you. I wish you a slow painful death like this country as a whole.
>>
>>128583704
>be canada
>get rekt
>see happy survivors have tons of land to go hunting and buy real estate wherever they want
>>
>>128594677
Who cares, you sound like neckbeard mouth breathers.
Get better words and insults. They're fucking shit tier.
>mud skin
BTFO am I right?? Your "boys" in grade 7 think you're hot shit right, kid?
>>
>>128594812
LEL
You white Canadians lived like pioneers until the 1950s.
No idea what the fuck you're so proud about.
Canada is a shit hole cause of WHITE Canadians.
Trailer Park Boys is more reality TV than anything. You people are drugged out trash
>>
>>128583704
Your so optimistic.
>>
Actually canada might have a special relationship with china, since there is a interest in chinese citizens in doing things in canada which they cant (like firing type 95s, a rifle china sells to the canadian civilian market)

It wont be as bad as /pol/ thinks it is, and you canadians are partially responsible too with all the chasing after foreign brides and asking for foreign investment.
>>
File: comfysask.png (478KB, 598x599px) Image search: [Google]
comfysask.png
478KB, 598x599px
>>128583704

Good. There was no one when my great grandparents got here 100 years ago except for dirty wagonburners and they did just fine. If you are unable to sustain yourself with all the available resources in Canada, you're a worthless piece of shit anyway. There is tons of fresh water, fertile land, and wildlife.
>>
>>128595352
You got a cure for DYING??
FREE Healthcare keeps these old fucks alive till 100 or so.
Besides importing low IQ uneducated refugees who will leave, regardless of how much shit you give them. that's reality for the future of Canada.

I feel sorry for anyone with a kid in this country.
>>
>>128595498
LEL
Shut the fuck up you fat low life. You'd die if the local McDonalds closed down.
Fucking embarrassment you are.
>>
>>128583704
Im ok with that, more jobs, cheaper housing, less old people taking muh moneis, and most small towns wont even notice
>>
>>128595498
>If you are unable to sustain yourself with all the available resources in Canada, you're a worthless piece of shit anyway.

half your country doesn't have $200.

maybe they are ALL worthless pieces of shit?
>>
>>128595763
Old people don't work................
More jobs for women and refugees.
Chinese buy all the house cause Canadian millennials are broke as fuck with NO MONEY cause their grandparents left NO MONEY to them, because living till 95 on FREE HEALTHCARE sucked every penny they had living in an expensive overtaxed shithole.
>>
>>128595901

Or maybe the half population that doesn't have 200 dollars to their names are the pieces of shit?

I'm doing just fine.
>>
>>128595707

You don't know shit, boy.
>>
>>128596035
That's what I asked you fucking mong
>>
File: Dominion of Canada.jpg (50KB, 473x323px) Image search: [Google]
Dominion of Canada.jpg
50KB, 473x323px
>>128583704
This is why Canada should of remained a dominion.
>>
>>128596035
Here's a hint, it's WHITE Canadians too.
The Chinks and Pajeets OWN everything
The muzzies get 45K a year from the government to love Canada.
It's all POOR WHITE TRASH CANADIANS

>Fuck em all, I got mine
That's the real attitude of Canadians. Stop this "nice" meme.

>>128596134
LEL
Fat fuck neckbeard trying to talk tough.
Shut the fuck up loser.
>>
>>128594897

This

>PurgeCanada.exe
>Run Program
>>
>>128595901
HMMM
>>
>>128596379
>be millennial retard addicted to social media
>thinks he can survive without mommies house and the local 7-11

LEL

Good luck eh??
>>
>>128585582
>what is Quebec
>live somewhere that isn't Montréal
>get paid 20$ an hour with just a hs degree
>renting 3 story house for only 600 month
>only seen one black person in 3 months
>No effort needed to find a job
>not crowded and beautiful wildlife
>No crimes (depending where)
>No immigrant comes here, unless it's a mexican from the United Shits
>qt.13 girls everywhere
>>
>>128596612
>Lives in Quebec
Who fucking cares???
>>
>>128583704
Canadian Women will soon get a taste of prime African BBC. I can't wait
>>
>>128596522
remember the thing about buying canada for a million a person? You could probably get half of them to sign on for a grand a piece now.
>>
>>128596325
>The Chinks and Pajeets OWN everything
In Vancouver and the GTA. All they own in the prairies are convenience stores and kebab shops.

>That's the real attitude of Canadians. Stop this "nice" meme.
I'm not fucking nice, boy.
>>
>>128596892

Nope. We are only letting in tiny dick Chinese in so far. They pretty much own BC now too.
>>
>>128596870
No one does, unless they want too live in the superiour province, desguised too prevent it from getting turned into the shithole that is the rest of Canada
>>
>>128596892
WHITE Leaf Women LOVE those thugged out niggers.
WHITE Leaf Women LOOOOOVE drug dealers,pimps and general low end criminal scum.
These fat beta neckbeard 4chan faggots are going to die virgins in Canada.

All the hot women leave this country.
I know several who now live elsewhere.
>>
>>128595214
Don't you have a street to shit in, Rajeit?
>>
>>128596612
Sounds comfy bud. Sask is pretty similar, you just gotta look out for the drunk Indians.
>>
>>128584049
No they have the lowest fertility everywhere in America.
>>
>>128597201
No, you live in Quebec, who cares how your life is.
You live in Quebec.
Disregarded.
>>
>>128597112
And WHITE Canadians, OWN SHIT.

Haw haw haw
>>
>>128597293
Holy Fuck you're an embarrassing loser.
I hope to fucking god you're a bot.
>>
Fuck you shit hole Canadians. The day of the rake comes soon, don't say you weren't warned.
>>
>>128583704
In the future Canada will end up being annexed by the US its inevitable
>>
>>128597622
Ya ya, I fucking wish bud.
Walk about it, don't talk about it

Thanks for nothing, DRUMPF
>>
>>128595763
dont worry theyll replace that population growth with immigrants and muslims for you. For whatever reason every white country will die if they dont have southeast asia levels of population density and well...theres plenty of africans who cant feed themselves so it will be up to you to fit the bill and deal with the social issues resulting from it. enjoy. keep voting globalist and leftists though.
>>
>>128596612
but its very cold during winter in Quebec.
>>
>>128594286
newfag kys
>>
>>128597797
give him time. you're seeing more and more canadians literally begging for annexation. You didn't see nearly as many in years past. Now it's a common theme in 2017.
>>
File: canadaasylum.jpg (421KB, 681x697px) Image search: [Google]
canadaasylum.jpg
421KB, 681x697px
>>128584190
Yes, we know.
>>
>>128589076
>>128591239
once that happens they'll activate the secret contingency plan and seize all government and military buildings to prevent Chinese takeover.
>>
>>128597897

And those immigrants and muslims will use Canada as a staging area to come to the states after 4-8 years of living in our frozen country. Just imagine when the gibs run out up here, you'll have to build a northern wall.
>>
>>128590890

>here

X1A?
>>
>>128598227
>Just imagine when the gibs run out up here
never gonna happen bud
>>
> mfw Canada's gonna be a ghost country, similar to post-apocalyptic novels, vidya, and japanese cartoons.
> mfw it's gonna be like the wild west, with SJW LARP-ers attempt to reenact Farcry 5, Chink millionaires reenacting the Resource Wars of Fallout, Muzzies attempting to coalesce into a caliphate, and /pol/tards and /k/mandos going innawoods.
> mfw I have no face because I'm busy booking classes to teach me how to survive in the wilderness, and stockpiling guns
Great Pol Invasion of the North when?
>>
>>128598022
>Low IQ subhuman who parrots shit tier kid meme insults and thinks it's "cool" cause it's on 4chan/pol

LEL
Seriously, kill yourself.
>>
High income -> High cost of living -> Lower birth rates -> Importing low skill shitskins -> welfare state -> Higher birth rates
>>
File: 1492268303031.jpg (471KB, 1600x1218px) Image search: [Google]
1492268303031.jpg
471KB, 1600x1218px
>>128583704
It's over said the grandfather.
The Liberals sold us out and everything we died for was in vain. His smile and optimism gone. For he knew it was almost time to head to the Mosque for prayers.
>>
>>128598034
4-5 leafs on /pol doesn't represent ALL Canadians. When I go outside, I see shit tons of people in Canada clothing, cause the 150th is coming up next month.
They're proud as fuck about this place and don't even know why. LEL
>>
>>128599074
I see all these tourists too. LOL
The fuck are you going to see?? I always wonder what they see on these "tours".
Everything is new in Canada from 1950 and on.

I had relatives from Europe come visit and they couldn't wait to leave. They won't come back either. LEL
>>
File: Major Argument.jpg (83KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Major Argument.jpg
83KB, 960x960px
>>128583704
We can only hope, anon.

I want the US to annex us. Trump should make it his 2020 campaign promise. Make North America Great Again. Invade and make is part of the US.

Give me the privilege of saluting the stars and stripes as my own flag before I die, burgers!
>>
>>128599619
He already promised to do it in this past election. He totally dropped the ball.
See his tweet in this post>>128597797
>>
File: you're next.jpg (107KB, 1206x799px) Image search: [Google]
you're next.jpg
107KB, 1206x799px
>>128597797
I've seen this being passed around. Is it real?

Please tell me it's real.
>>
Looks like Canada needs some freedom and diversity.
>>
>>128599766
This fucking AUTIST, is so fucking AUTISTIC he can't even recognize people having a conversation online.
HAW HAW HAW
The real world is going to eat you alive kid.

Get a load of the AUTISM on this ASPIE faggot SPERGO
>>
>>128599619
Either that, or the Free Republic of the North.

> ywn be driving through the wilderness of the North, armed and dangerous, comfortably bantering with your pals, purging the remainders of shitskins and commies, and establishing a civilization of your own.
> ywn be the one who will help annex Canada, acquiring your own little comfy plot of land
> ywn have said plot of land be completely automated for farming of your choice, allowing America to re-tap into shale and oil, allowing you to comfortably live a life as a veteran
> ywn see the meme war become real

Please let this not be so.
>>
>>128599901
According to sources, it's real, but he didn't annex us.
Doesn't seem like he will either. He even wants to work with Trudy on NAFTA when he could simply end it, starve out Canada and over crumbs and everyone will love him as a savior.

Canada is gonna stay Canada.
>>
>>128598665
>>
>>128600348
*offer crumbs
>>
File: MAGA doggy.jpg (221KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA doggy.jpg
221KB, 540x960px
>>128600041
There's lot's of room way up north for the interment camps we'll be throwing all the commies into.

They were built for the Japanese, but most of them are still standing I believe.
>>
>>128599619
he wouldn't even have to invade, I guarantee half the population would be waiting at the border to join the Americans. We'd just burn Vancouver and Toronto and that would be that.
>>
How many Canadians are leaving to USA?
>>
>>128600524
If Canadians could live and work in USA legally, Canada would be empty.
It's going to be anyways, Over half the population is going to die in 20-30 years. Unless they make a cure for DEATH
>>
>>128583704
kek
america will just claim your land cuz manifest destiny
>>
>>128583704
Thank God. Maybe now they can finally top mooching off of jobs that RIGHTFULLY belong to the youth. Fucking old people don't have children or contribute to society, and we're paying for their nigger boomer welfare. As far as I'm concerned, once they all fuck off to hell, Canada will be a true Utopia.
>>
File: canada.png (885KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
canada.png
885KB, 1280x720px
>>128585025
Syrian rapefugees are not welcome in Europe, not welcome in Canada... in fact syrian rapefugees are not welcome anywhere
>>
>>128583749
You're doing God's work, Norfaggot.
>>
>>128584126
How about you fuck off, McCallum?
>>
>>128600703
For every U.S. immigrant into Canada, 11.3 left Canada to USA.
>>
>>128595214
go back to eating dog, subhuman
>>
>>128601217
Ummm, no sweetie. Those are pre-Drumpf numbers.
>>
>>128584049
They don't, we just breed even less
>>
>>128601259
0_o
Okay...............?
Never ate dog, so..................
>>
>>128583704
so what? Canada will become the natural reserve of the world. Peacefullife.gif
>>
File: certified_sweetie.gif (141KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
certified_sweetie.gif
141KB, 250x250px
>>128601387
>>
Question, Canada is the world leader in personal debt. Why is this? Is it because of the expensive homes? High cost of living meaning credit card debt? Car loans at bad rates? Unlike the U.S. healthcare shouldn't be a cost toward debt.
>>
>>128601060
Syrian Rapefugees aren't welcome in SYRIA

HAW HAW HAW

It's all single men too. Where the fuck is that hot tanned Arab pussy with big hips??
You white guys can fuck fat "rockabilly" leafettes.
>>
>>128583704
I hope they annex northern Ontario for our resources. They'll prob have to burn Sudbury and nuke the mineshafts... But it's no big deal. God won't care
>>
>>128601778
Answer: All of the above. It's ponzi scheme for the Royals.
>>
>>128584126
Or we could, you know, go back to having a society that emphasizes families.

But nobody ever mentions increasing fertility rates, the only options we're presented are "bring in 100 million third worlders" or it's the apocalypse.

https://www.thestar.com/business/2016/10/23/finance-ministers-key-advisers-want-100m-canadians-by-2100.html
>>
>>128597556
You don't even do a good job hiding the fact that you're a filthy curry muncher. If you want to pretend like you're an idiot on /pol/ at least act like you aren't one already.
>>
File: 1323210621001.jpg (35KB, 400x570px) Image search: [Google]
1323210621001.jpg
35KB, 400x570px
>>128600517
Ayy lmao. Let's get this started.
>>
>>128602155
they told you to stop having kids to save the planet then they told you they need to bring in foreigners because you listened to them and they need more people from outside canada. what will the mad social engineers tell you next? what else will you grin and bear?
>>
>>128602155
You need women to have babies.
Only people having kids in Canada are white trash moms and refugees.
The hot, decent, good looking women run the fuck away or wife up with someone decent and are off the market.
Canada is full of single men, with not even the fucking CHANCE at a mate because the women leave.
MORE THAN HALF the population is over 65.
>>
>>128602382
Jeezus fuck you're embarrassing. Grade 6 called, they want their insults back.
Sad and dumb as fuck leaf.

WHY COULD I HAVE NOT BEEN BORN AMERICAN??
>>
>>128595214
>says the unemployed drunk driving poverty lord
>>
>>128602657
>WHY COULD I HAVE NOT BEEN BORN AMERICAN??

god must want you in canada because you're a slave to the truth and canada needs the truth. it's a country of lies.
>>
>>128602855
>false facts don't change anything being said here

This sad dumb fuck is so triggered, he's trying to get personal.
Everyone dies bud. Not Sorry facts hurt your fee fees.
Canada is a shitty country full of old people who are going to DIE.
Insulting me, won't and doesn't change that.

What a sad faggot, you are
>>
>>128601602
Good god, it's a female. Females aren't allowed n her especially females of your species.
>>
>>128602892
God is an asshole. I wanted to grow up surfing in California.
>>
>>128603344
>3344

dubbles of truth.
>>
>>128603232
Boy, your insults are pathetic. Stop.
>>
>>128603416
More people than ALL of Canada, get that life.
39 Million people get to live California life, while I'm 1 of 35 million in Canada wishing I grew up there.
Un-fucking-lucky.
>>
>>128603578
This AUSTISM faggot is so socially retarded from ASSBURGER AUTISM, he doesn't recognize people talking to each other.
What a sad fuck loser.
>>
>>128603583
>Un-fucking-lucky
now imagine being born in stagnating Europe or some 3rd world country
>>
>>128583704
If the population falls that low I will be the happiest fucking man on Earth. It will be comfy as fuck.
>>
>>128584049
Not even the sand niggers can afford to have kids here.
>>
>>128584126
No, it really isn't.
>>
File: sad-girl-sitting-alone-picture.jpg (66KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
sad-girl-sitting-alone-picture.jpg
66KB, 600x339px
>>128601060
For the source :
" Syrian Refugee School Sex Assault"
" And it would seem this young girl isn't alone. Her mother told me that there have been complaints from other girls, too. More reports of “Syrian boys groping and touching girls’ breasts and trying to touch girls’ vaginas at previous school dances.”
https://www.therebel.media/exclusive_syrian_refugee_school_sex_attack
>>
>>128604138
Boo fucking hoo, am I right??
You can't just simply WALK to a new fucking country.
If you're in the EU, you can live and work in any other EU country no problem.

IF you live in a 3rd world shithole, plenty of white women in 1st world shitholes are willing to give you 1000s a month to rape them.

Here in Canada, I'm in a 1st world country, with 1st world prices and 3rd world wages and living conditions and I can't go anywhere.

What point are you trying to make??
>>
File: zzztay.jpg (166KB, 1144x778px) Image search: [Google]
zzztay.jpg
166KB, 1144x778px
>>128603428
That wasn't an insult. It's a fact that females aren't welcome on 4chan. I know you're either a troll or a reddit shill anyway, so fuck off.
>>
>>128583704
Can we please be a US state already... Fuck UK from Quebec...
>>
>>128584823
We have before and we will again. Automation will increase production and we won't need a the surplus.
>>
>>128604838
Some fat shit neckbeard is sputtering "insults" at me like he's intelligent.
Sad as fuck m8
>>
>>128587628
What's popular with the kids these days?
>>
>>128604977
WTF are you even talking about?? Your imagination of what use to happen in Canada and reality are two different things.
>>
immigration should be banned worldwide forever. The world should be deporting instead.
>>
>>128585025
You are a cuck. Nothing that you have said is actually true.
>>
>>128604754
>you can live and work in any other EU country no problem
It's actually not that simple

>What point are you trying to make??
That you have to better than 80% world
>>
>>128605113
No idea. Stupid shit that sucks probably. I don't talk to kids and there aren't many to begin with

>There is more people over 65, than people under 15 in Canada.
FACT
>>
>>128601796
>Syrian Rapefugees aren't welcome in SYRIA
Syrian rapefugees in Syria are definitely at home
" Syria Has a Massive Rape Crisis"
https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/04/syria-has-a-massive-rape-crisis/274583/
>>
File: them.png (2KB, 368x473px) Image search: [Google]
them.png
2KB, 368x473px
>>128584126
Good goy, let in more refugees and Chinese people
>>
File: 2017 June 05 1496680194.jpg (57KB, 1583x773px) Image search: [Google]
2017 June 05 1496680194.jpg
57KB, 1583x773px
>>128605389
In the future, please remember to archive. Thank you.
>https://theatlantic com/international/archive/2013/04/syria-has-a-massive-rape-crisis/274583
https://archive.is/CT8UY
>>
>>128584049
Western chinks don't. And zipperheads don't reproduce in any country.
>>
>>128585582
If the population tanks like OP suggests, those investments will be fucking worthless and we're going to inherit millions of dollars from our deceased boomer parents while the Chinese hold on to ten dollars Vancouver crack shacks. I'm pretty excited.
>>
>>128605237
Okay
Here's a google search result page of "Syrians not happy in Canada"
https://www.google.ca/search?q=syrians+not+happy+in+canada&rlz=1C1AOHY_en-GBCA735CA735&oq=syrians+not+happy+in+canada&aqs=chrome..69i57.3892j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Pick whatever article you want
>>
>>128583704

sounds comfy. No more traffic, just automate everything.
>>
>>128605594
>inherit millions from our deceased boomer parents
Your parents need to HAVE millions for you to inherit it................
Most Boomers are in debt and plan on leaving it for their kids to sort out.
Good fantasy.
>>
>>128583704
Who cares if the population decreases? What if Canada had the same population of the Netherlands, or Austria, or Hungary, or Norway, instead of the population of Poland? Are all those countries panicking because their population is too small?
>>
>>128586055
I only ever do business with hot waitresses.
>>
good, fuck this chinese colony
>>
>>128605866
LEL
>Let's comapred tiny ass countries with the same population, to the second largest country on Earth.
People like this, are going to be "in charge" or running Canada, when the dumb old fucks die off.
We're screwed. They're even dumber than dumb old Canadians
>>
>>128586967
Canada has plenty of manufacturing. The majority of our exports are commodities and manufactured goods.
>>
>>128585530
This is the real Canadian dream. Bring it on.
>>
>>128606105
Oh really??
Tell that too all the unemployed Canadians who lost their jobs to China, Mexico and USA

Canadians are so out of touch with the reality of their own country. It's fucking sad.
>>
>>128588813
As an adult I'm going to have to disagree with you, son. Even compared to five years ago, core state provided services have improved. Thank to the completion of highway 17 here in the lower mainland, my commute to work was cut down by two hours. You really have no fucking idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>128605940
this might be the best way to get more hot waitresses.

murrayrothbard.jpg
>>
>>128606518
>commute to work was cut down by two hours
Why don't you just move?
>>
>>128589972
The thing is that the immigrants are consolidating in places like Turonna and Vancouver because of the perceived job opportunities, climate and "inclusiveness". Everywhere else is white and native, as it should be.
>>
>>128584126
I originally planned to migrate to Canada after finishing my master's degree in Computer Engineering, but then I found out that they reject migrants with disabilities
>>
The future of Canada is going to be interesting.
Over half the population is over 65 and everyone dies.
Nothing said here, will change these facts.

Going to be strange times indeed
>>
File: 1486943823374.jpg (99KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486943823374.jpg
99KB, 720x960px
>>128600429
Someone should update those numbers, I can't image that the situation under Wynn has improved since the graphic was made.
>>
>>128606897
>Nothing said here, will change these facts.

canadians are the only posters that dare argue against numbers using words. It's like 'yo dude,if you add another 2 to that 2 you're gonna get a four at some point'

>No. Only losers and bums end up with a 4. in fact, if you end up with a 4 you should probably fuck off you pajeet
>>
>>128584968
fertility programs, focus on middle to upper middle class demographics
>>
>>128591353
The largest families I have seen are white or native. When the Chinese and Indians and even the Muslims get here, they tend to have two to three children. Meanwhile, every white family I have seen is literally shitting out kids. Whites seem to be having two kids for every couple that has none. The demographics will sort themselves out.

I had kids relatively early at 25. My friends are starting now at thirty after having been married for awhile. I don't understand why they are wasting their time, but it is the truth... And this is Vancouver I'm talking about, Bumblefuck, Saskatchewan is probably churning out more. I honestly believe the statistics are doctored to support an immigration agenda.
>>
>>128606186
Minnesnowtan bro can confirm that this is best life. Uncle already is your atypical gun toting hobby farmer, cousin's a gearhead, so I think I'm set for the /greatreclaimaition/ of Canada. Who wants to form a group?
>>
>>128594286
Go back to your own country, fampai.
>>
>>128583704
That's why you need more refugees.
>>
>>128607275
that pic.... sjws are muslim missionaries, they just dont know it.
>>
>>128607520
I'm gonna need to see some sources cause when I visited Vancouver last summer I saw a total of like 3 white families, and none had more than two.
>>
>>128595214
What ever country you come from is a third world slum, so I don't see how your argument holds any water, friend.
>>
>>128607875
>What ever country you come from is a third world slum

you're knocking canada there m8.
>>
>>128607539
I would be in on this. One rule though, absolutely no one can join the annexed lands unless they are white, preferably people of German and Scandinavian origin.
>>
>>128591044
light skin was literally an evolutionary adaptation to increase vitamin D production
>>
>>128595969
>Buying investment properties in a market that is catastrophically declining due to oversupply.
>Buying investment property in a buyers market.

Bud, in this scenario, every Canadian will be able to afford half a dozen acres in major cities.
>>
Who cares, we have pretty lights on our bridge in Montreal and you don't.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL13T2oJ2TM
>>
>>128596325
Shut the door on the way out, you racist piece of shit.
>>
>>128584427
>>128584560

Thanks for sources.

>>128589076
I am one of them. Moved here in 1992. Am very comfy; but can see me moving back to USA in the future.

Currently employed in the fluid power/oil gas industry so i cant see it being hard to find a job even without any sort of (((degree)))
>>
Canada sucks so much. It's depressing, just like the Northeastern US. People may hate Florida and the West Coast, but it least there's stuff to do there and you're not locked inside for half the year.
>>
File: Laugh.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
Good, I fucking hate canada

>You will see Cucknada crumble in your lifetime
Thank you based God
>>
>>128597452
I own property along with many of my white friends, which also earn six figure incomes. Meanwhile, you are likely going to SFU to get a job at the Telus accounts receivable department.
>>
>>128597556
Nah, buddy, you are the embarrassment here. You are sperging out on /pol/ while being incredibly incorrect on pretty much every account. You are not an intelligent person and I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>128608685
We're all rich with 9 inch beefers here m8.
>>
>>128598678
It will be roughly the 1950s population level again, according to OP, who has rapidly proven his autism. This was the greatest time to be a Canadian as high paying jobs were every where and home ownership wasn't an absurd dream. We'll be fine.
>>
>>128599967
Jesus Christ, son.
>>
File: SayIt.gif (964KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
SayIt.gif
964KB, 500x281px
Put me in the screencap
>>
>>128601431
No, the Chinese and Koreans have the lowest fertility rates in the country.
>>
>>128586427
Why your government makes so much effort into immgration into your Country
And they make tempting even for a jew i thought to move there.
>>
>>128601778
When I worked at a gas station back in the day, I always felt bad about myself because I didn't have nice cars and flashy clothes like the people that came in to fuel up. I worked forty or more hours a week, but I just could not reasonably afford those things... So I wanted to fix my shit. I started asking these guys how much they made, what they did for a living and so on. Turns out, the flashiest guys weren't much better off than me, but they did carry a lot of credit. I noticed they were using credit cards. Had car loans. Talked about their line of credit and overdraft at the bank and then it clicked... These fucking idiots were living way beyond their means. While I saved money and only spent what I had, a dude making a buck or two more per hour than me was buying a fucking 40' fucking boat. When the recession rolled around, their credit cards started to get declined. Their clothes got ratty. They traded in their cars and some started to take the bus.

Canadians abuse credit.
>>
>>128603428
Summer started early this year.
>>
>>128605196
You really are an unintelligent sperg.
>>
>>128610385
I only credit on weekends to take the edge off.
>>
>>128605863
My dad sold a tear down for over a million dollars. The in-laws will get $1.5 million when they sell their place. Family profit between me, my wife and our siblings will be considerable. My wife and I will walk away with a million dollars in the bank and our home is already paid off. This is the case with every white person I know. My non-white friends will not inherit anything as their parents are renters. White culture implies home ownership. They may be in debt, but they're sitting on top of paid off homes worth over a million dollars.
>>
>>128606348
I work in the logistics industry. Specifically, the port of Vancouver. We ship mostly commodities and manufactured goods. How old are you, man?
>>
>>128605863
Yeah I'd be mighty surprised if my folks have any estate to speak of after the creditors get their share.

Fuck blomp and fuck baby boomers.
>>
>>128589076
Gonna need a source on that. US citizens are numerous but 10% seems like a stretch to me. Unless there are more dual US/Canadian citizens than i thought. I have dual citizenship myself (mother is american).
>>
>>128606703
I work at all the sites in the region. My commute can be as short as ten minutes... But I quite often get sent to Deltaport, which is now only 45 minutes away. I live centrally to all the ports and travel to sites closer to home more than I did before. But five years ago, I was dispatched to Deltaport every day and it was a slog to get there.
>>
>>128611944
>I work at all the sites in the region
Oh, makes sense there. It was always weird to me how some Americans that I know drive to work every single day, even though it takes them about an hour to get there (if there's no bad traffic)
>>
>>128606897
It will be overwhelmingly positive. Real estate will be dirt cheap and employers will be fighting over you.
>>
>>128583704
good fuck canada.
>>
>>128612340
Except all the kikes will import a bunch of shitskins to take their place before that happens.
>>
>>128607873
I drop off my daughter at kindergarten at one of two packed classrooms and the parents are swimming in kids under five.
>>
>>128608064
That's really rich coming from you, bro.
>>
File: sass-jordan-1.jpg (76KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
sass-jordan-1.jpg
76KB, 900x600px
>>128608537
I'm pretty comfy, desu. A little rain never hurt anyone.
>>
>>128609018
It's easy to get a good job in Canada when you know where to look, bro.
>>
>>128612225
Tradesmen especially do this considering they're not working in the same place every day. A lot of Americans do it because the quality of neighborhood changes drastically depending on... Uh... Social issues.
>>
Lmao fine with me, 20m less people means a shit ton if low priced real estate. Easy pickings.
>>
>>128612448
According to OP, we're having a hard time keeping them. We're losing at least 40,000 per year and having a hard time filling quotas. We can't even get half the refugees that the government wants, so there is some truth to it all.
>>
>>128583704
I honestly wish global warming was real cause there is a lot of nice good land in canada thats completely unusable due to the climate there
>>
>>128588521
Was the guy on the right on the brady bunch tv show?
>>
>>128583704
I really don't see how paying $700,000 for permanent residency to Canadian government is bad thing. It is money for infrastructure investments. Often, on top this, individual pay first $700,000, then buy Canadian land or property or house for cash with big down payment (20%+), they and not phyiscally present so do not occupy their purchase building and overpopulate the area. Instead of hatred towards foreigner, maybe focus on white junkies dropping dead like flea in Vancouver DTES and now beginning Toronto, Missisauga. Okay? Also, business class visa mean small job creation (5-10 jobs) for 2-3 years, how is this bad for a Canada? It is not bad. It is good. Thank you
>>
>>128584842

YOLO!

*western civilization collapses*
>>
>>128593052
I can't I stuck with this citizenship and immigration to other western countries as a westerner is way too hard.
>>
>>128584305
Don't worry Japan. I'm coming to impregnate your women so you can have some tall breed babies.
>>
>>128588521
Take as many as you want, Leaf.
>>
>>128584691
Actually, Japan's birthrate has been recovering. It's steadily approaching 2 and looks like it will continue.
>>
>>128583704
sounds like a perfect place for me :D no people!
>>
>>128583704
Leaf women are being taken over by the SJW disease, so it's no wonder why young men don't want to start a family, or worse, suffer from yellow fever
>>
>>128583704
Good, this country was a mistake.

Hope Amerifats annex us.
>>
>>128598602
Y1A actually
>>
>>128597226
It's true. Canada is basically Blacked the nation. Leaf women are obsessed with niggers, they see it as "success" or smth
>>
>>128584126
No, lack of people fucking is your countries problem
>>
File: 1496605603435.jpg (38KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1496605603435.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
>>128601796
Teehehe...
>>
>>128583704
On the bright side, all the senior residences will turn into nice, cheap apartments once the old people croak and the housing bubble bursts.
>>
>>128602439
The whole population of single men can play rock paper sissors. Half will be losers. Those loser join a trap government sponsored program (paid HRT, facial & body feminization surgery, etc).
>profit
>>
>>128595214
>You people are drugged out trash
>64 posts by this ID

how mad are you my dude
>>
>>128584126
I would move to parts of Canada. Why is it easier for someone who doesn't even speak the same language or have any common culture whatsoever to move there than your friendly burgers to the south? BC, Nova Scotia...I totally would leaf but your immigration sucks unless you are millionaire Chinese or a refugee.
>>
>>128623586
I think it's a chick. Especially with the usage of O_o
>>
>>128624270
There have literally been 0 females on /pol/ ever
>>
I am going to look into moving there. I last did some years ago and it was a royal pain, curious if this has changed. I would come there not because I don't love the USA (I DO!) but solely because you still have so much wild wonderland up there. I can communicate perfectly well, would in no way be a burden on your social constructs. I would contribute in small but meaningful ways. Work some land, hunt, maybe do some eco-adventure type business even. I bet you would take 100K refugees or Chinese money barons before I even got a chance. Oh well, you have an amazing and beautiful country leafbros. Hope you are able to preserve it in some way.
>>
>>128624543
Nigger. I caught my mom browsing this shit. Plus, you weren't here with that suicidal chicks a few months ago?
>>
File: bill 89 genocide.jpg (243KB, 652x673px) Image search: [Google]
bill 89 genocide.jpg
243KB, 652x673px
Just a friendly reminder that Soros/Trudeau are actively genociding White Christians in Canada.

>>128624724
>>128623711
>>
>>128625637
literally 0 females have ever browsed, lurked, or posted on /pol/. This is a solid fact

I understand that accepting the implications may be horrifying, but do your best anon
>>
File: Snapchat-1729407259.jpg (708KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1729407259.jpg
708KB, 1440x2560px
>>128594677
Can confirm am a spic here. But we have the ability to integrate well since we are hard working Catholics. Just have to get rid of the "Latino pride" instilled in us and became nationalist to Canada.
Arabs are cool, all races are welcome as long as they assimilate and don't impose thier culture and religion on our land(see m-103 a motion to help against Islamaphobia in Canada). We almost literally had Sharia law back a few years ago for families that wanted to be tried in Sharia court
>>
File: 1486321999444.jpg (103KB, 876x954px) Image search: [Google]
1486321999444.jpg
103KB, 876x954px
>>128626223
>Arabs are cool, all races are welcome as long as they assimilate and don't impose thier culture and religion on our land(see m-103 a motion to help against Islamaphobia in Canada). We almost literally had Sharia law back a few years ago for families that wanted to be tried in Sharia court

Yeah, you need to go back. Advocating for Sharia, just kys
>>
>>128583704
>a war between china and us
Pls, we'll just annex you lads, it'll be for the best
>>
File: 1486368726925.jpg (81KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1486368726925.jpg
81KB, 808x805px
SOMEONE GET ME THE FUCK OUTTA HERE
>>
>>128612600
Holy shit!!! Theres tons of parents with kids at daycares!!!! Wow you are a retard, who else are you going to see there? Single people? Couples with no kids??? Use your fucking brain.
>>
>>128613575
>refugees cant handle canada
When did you realize that if your country is super cold and super gay it will stay white?? Shitskins can't handle winter or tolerance you guys, its the answer
>>
>>128627564
Yeah but he's pointing out how many kids are with what parents and it sounds like muzzies are picking up 1-2 and whites are there picking up huge groups of them
>>
>>128628136
While I understand what you are saying, it won't matter as only 1 in 10 white Canadians are deciding to have kids before 30 nowadays. We all know having kids after 30 produces less children and useless autists like myself.
>>
>>128584126
People are fleeing the 3rd world liberal bullshit, not the cold weather and excellent fishing.

Get rid of your liberal bullshit, kick out your rapefugees, stop paying taxes money to listening chugging feather niggers, and make it lucrative for white people to move there instead of zero job opportunity and maybe your country wouldn't be imploding.
>>
>>128628795
Total bs m8, no guarantees that kids after 30 produces autists, it does likely produce less children but you need to realize this can actually be counter acted quite quickly, look at populations that were far more devastated in war times but managed to recover their numbers...not to mention you're not considering that artificial wombs are basically right around the corner and the impact that might have on allowing older, richer, smarter people to have more kids
>>
>>128584126
I honestly hate you.
>>
Obvious shill is obvious. Sage this bullshit. This faggot makes anti-Canadian threads 50 times a day. He's just butthurt ignore him.
>>
>>128583704
>Implying this is a bad thing
I'd say that 10.5 million people is still enough to effectively operate a country. All the useless basement-dwellers and NEETS are gonna evacuate as fast as they can when this happens, leaving only patriots and people who've built their whole career here. This will effectively cause Canada to build itself up from the ground up, being reborn as an objectively better society. What's that saying? Hard times make tough men, tough men make good times, good times make soft men, soft men make hard times? This is the latter end of that cycle, meaning we're gonna loop back to the first bit. I can only see this going wrong if Justin "Down syndrome" Trudeau tries to replace the native population with immigrants. Even then, they're not gonna move anywhere terribly northern, so we can just chop off a few provinces and forge a glorious Neo-Canadian empire up north.
>>
>>128589913
kek
>>
>>128632295
> if Justin "Down syndrome" Trudeau tries to replace the native population with immigrants
> If

That's literally what's happening.
>>
>>128632746
stop being racist, Canada is the FIRST post-national state.
>>
>>128633750
Yeah, and it ruined the country. We need a national identity, but it shouldn't have anything to do with race. That's why I think mass immigration is a bad idea, not because I think they're lesser humans, but because they need to conform to our ways rather than the other way around. With a country with as small of a population as ours, we need to be very careful about how many people we let in, lest we become an Islamic state.
>>
>>128583704
My Tai Chi teacher told me that one day Canada would be a province of either India or China. Kinda hard to argue with.
>>
>>128635091
>With a country with as small of a population as ours

Not that small - we have 35,000,000 people. Canada is an important world power
>>
File: Canada.jpg (1MB, 1100x1650px) Image search: [Google]
Canada.jpg
1MB, 1100x1650px
burn the leaf
>>
>>128584126
Fuck you, you retarded retard
>>
File: 1475095101711.jpg (44KB, 283x323px) Image search: [Google]
1475095101711.jpg
44KB, 283x323px
>>128585582
welcome to my reality leaf
>>
>>128631290
>anti canadian poster
What the fuck would be a pro-Canadian poster?
A poster who thinks Canada is a great country or a poster who wants to deport every immigrant from Canada when 300.000 new immigrants go there each year? Do you want someone to defend your whores and shit?
>>
>>128637895
What's your point? 35 mil is still pretty small in the grand scheme of things.
Thread posts: 297
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.