[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dutch draad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0735.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0735.png
2MB, 750x1334px
I am going to speak for my own country now,

Why are white people so afraid? I was discussing this with a friend yesterday while sporting in the park. I told him this country is fucked up because we have No real man left. He asked me what do you mean? Well white people are too afraid here to be called anything. They are very submissive it makes me want to vomit Because Im white aswell. He told me to give an example, so the first white guy that passed us I told him what your looking at faggot and he didnt even dare to look me in my eyes. What is this /pol/? Bet 99% Will ignore something like this aswell.

Pic very related Im fucking their arab wives.

Inb4 No violence huurrrrduurrr its about standing up cancer.
>>
Autism: the thread
>>
I'll fight you, you wooden shoe wearing bully.
>>
pure kanker
>>
>because whites don't chimp out we are weak

I'm Canadian born with 100% dutch genetics and you're making me never want to visit monster in my lifetime.
>>
>>128582064
Victory has defeated you, people are complacent and non aggressive. No one wants to face conflicts
>>
File: Struggle Is Manhood.jpg (601KB, 724x948px) Image search: [Google]
Struggle Is Manhood.jpg
601KB, 724x948px
>>128582064
>>128582064

What we are seeing is just a clash of two civilizations, the latest of many. If the men of one civilization are all effeminate pussies, that one will die. It is as it always have been. Women and weaklings flock to whomever appears strong.

Watch some of The Golden One's videos.
>>
>>128582064
Sauce or moar?
>>
>>128582064
"w-what you are looking at f.-f-f-aggot?"
>>
>>128583084
>>128584568
>>128584622

He's got a very good point actually.

Women want true men, not dangerous intellectuals...

That's why western kids today keep watching Teletubbies (or what not) as they are young while young immigrants that have been through war are more mature at a very young age.

It hasn't anything to do with champagne out.
>>
>>128582064

>white bois are weak brah
>what u mean homes?
>watch this
*autist strolls by*
>what you looking at, faggot?!
>yeah, that's wot I thot m8

If only we all had such balls of steel, dutchbro.
>>
>>128582064

Us mountain men will purge the filth.

we'll come from the west, the slavs will clear the east. All cowards willperish in the fire, hiding in attics and fleeing outto sea.
>>
>>128588356
So, when will you come?
>>
>>128586309
kek
>>
>>128582064
maby he was a faggot?
>>
>>128582064
>Be OP
>Teenager larping as manly man
>Hanging out in park with a normal friend
>YO DUDE EVERYONE IS A PUSSY I PROVE IT
>AYO FAGGOT WUT U LOOKIN AT
>Normal samaritan ignores the obnoxious child rather than cater to his games
>Knows that chimping out is nigger tier behaviour and probably gives OP the benefit of the doubt
>YO BRO THAT GUY IS A PUSSY IM ALPHA AS FUCK!1!1
>OP's friend is embarrassed of his antics and decides to hang out with him less
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.