[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS IS WHY I HATE REPUBLICANS AND HATE AMERICA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Is there any way that a Republican can defend not helping children, the poor, minorities and the elderly without being a piece of shit?

*Spoiler Alert: there isn't*
>>
been waiting for like 3 hours to take my morning shit. its finally here brb.
>>
>>128578621
The sick should either let their bodies deal with illnesses in order to build immunities and pass them down through their kin. Or they should die out because they are weak.
>>
>>128578621
move to germany nigger. for people that allegedly support diversity its funny how you want every country to be germany
>>
>>128578621
They do, they just donate their time and money instead of other peoples. The democrats only "donate" to money laundering institutions like art museums
>>
>>128578717
Yeah. Needed to wait for these guys to get to work.
>>
>>128578810
>to build immunities and pass them down through their kin
not how genetics works
>>
Why do they keep attaching this stupid shit to Tsuyu?
>>
>I'm killing myself
>This is Republicans' fault

That summarizes American leftists pretty well.
>>
>>128578810
what if they get hit by a car and will live in poverty for the rest of their life because they cant handle the bill?
>>
>>128578621
Healthcare has to remain free-market or the healthcare turns to shit.

30 PEOPLE EXPLAINED IT TO YOU 3 DIFFERENT TIMES TODAY.

Besides, most children's hospitals receive so much charity money... CAPITALISTIC CHARITY MONEY ...that they never charge a penny.

WHICH IS MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER DO, SCUMBAG!
>>
>>128578621

republicans and conservatives in general give more to charities and non profit organizations than liberals. this is a common fact not just in america but throughout the world.

conservatives also tend to be the working class instead of welfare parasites which means they pay taxes that are used for social programs so even on the institutional level they give more to provide for the poor than liberals do.

but go ahead, virtue signal about how much you want to help the poor you fucking leech.
>>
>>128578621
Hahaha I love how this dumb woman this it's a mans job to gibe stuff. How about you get a job and enjoy equality bitch.
>>
File: .png (21KB, 311x313px) Image search: [Google]
.png
21KB, 311x313px
>>128578621 (OP)
>>
>>128578621
I know this was made by a shill because of how fucking shit that meme is lmfao
>>
It's not the government's job to help children, the poor, minorities. or the elderly. That's for families and charities. Get fucked.
>>
>>128578621
Don't let them take her from me.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.