[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things are getting strange

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (10KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 246x205px
What the fuck is happening?

Is Anti-Christ coming? I'm scared /pol/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39hRGHr0X_k
>>
>>128577776
Meh a lot of crazy speculation, stay in the basement.
>>
>>128578609

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I_EJszUrbE
>>
>>128577776
>1 off pents
>>
>>128577776
We're all going to be ok. Just take time to ready up if you feel the need to and keep a good attitude.
>>
File: jghfmjbhcd tryf.jpg (22KB, 656x488px) Image search: [Google]
jghfmjbhcd tryf.jpg
22KB, 656x488px
>>128577776
It's ok I have a plan everything is going to be alright.
>>
>>128577776
The Pope is the Anti-Christ, mark my words.
>>
>>128585790
thats what i heard. hes jesuit and apparently the last pope too as predicted in the pope prophecy
>>
The Antichrist will be Caucasian, descended from Noah's son Japheth.

Ezekiel 38:1-3: "The word of the Lord came to me: 'Son of man, set your face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him and say, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.'"

Genesis 10:2: "The sons of Japheth: Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras."

The Antichrist (Gog) will be a Magogite.

The people of Magog are almost certainly the Germanic people:

>Although the majority of Magogite ancestry is concentrated in modern-day Germany, large numbers of Magogite ancestors are also concentrated in Austria, and in the Volga River region, south and a little east of Moscow. Thus it could be that the people representing the Magogite/Germanic ancestry could come entirely from within the borders of the former Soviet Union.

Meshech and Tubal both settled in Russia, with Meshech being near Moscow and Tubal near Tobolsk.

Ezekiel 38:5-6: "Persia, Cush, and Put are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; Gomer and all his hordes; Beth-togarmah from the uttermost parts of the north with all his hordes—many peoples are with you."

We of course know that Persia is Iran. Cush and Put are both sons of Ham (Genesis 10:6), with Cush settling in Ethiopia/Sudan and Put in what is now Libya. Gomer, a son of Japheth, settled near Ukraine. Beth-togarmah is located near Armenia/eastern Turkey/northern Iran.

Additional countries involved (on the side of the Antichrist) include Babylon (Iraq) and Greece (Greece all the way to Syria; this includes Cyprus, Turkey, and Lebanon).

http://www.preachitteachit.org/ask-roger/detail/which-nations-are-involved-in-end-time-events/
>>
File: 2HT4P66.gif (212KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
2HT4P66.gif
212KB, 501x585px
>>128577776
>Religion: Judaism
Every fucking time
>>
>>128587935
Note that this does not disqualify Jared Kushner from being the Antichrist. His father's parents came from Belarus, which is located between Germany and Russia. His mother's maiden name was Stadtmauer, a Jewish German surname. His paternal grandfather, Morris Stadtmauer, was an alum of Yeshiva University; his obituary reads, "May the entire Stadtmauer family be comforted among the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem."
>>
File: 1491266220818.jpg (5KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1491266220818.jpg
5KB, 250x236px
>>128577776
THOSE DIGITS!!!!!
NOW I'M FUCKING SCARED!!!!
I THINK MY TURD ALREADY KISSED THE BOXERS!!! ALMOST POOING MYSELF!
>>
>>128589072
meant maternal grandfather, my bad
>>
how to defeat the jews
>>
Yeah. The four cardinal powers are coalescing. The Beast is coming soon. Could be 50 years, could be 5 years.
>>
>>128577776
>yesterday Kushner was nobody
He's still nobod. He has a potential to be (((somebody's))) proxy or future patsy. Or both.
>>
>>128591525
>The Beast is coming soon

What beast? revelations already has 8 beast

> 11And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. 12
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.