[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRUMP UNIRONICALY BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1492848952517.jpg (21KB, 260x295px) Image search: [Google]
1492848952517.jpg
21KB, 260x295px
I seriously love current year man. it's probably to do with where I was born, huh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5scez5dqtAc
>>
not available
but I'm sure this will cause Trump to be impeached
>>
>>128577081
heheh former drooooonf supporter here. it's fun seeing him crash and burn. No but seriously we can't let this guy have the nukular codes.
>>
>>128577401
just mocked and set straight. I can't believe I still listen when Trump talks desu
>>
>>128577476
we have a wordfilter here
just FYI while you're passing through
>>
>>128577585
that's a fuckng shame innit. is it "TRUMP BTFO"? anyways I can try this again, I got more drumpf cuck memes. it's unironically worth the watch
>>
>>128577709
>>128577476
>>128577401
heheh former drooooonf supporter here. it's fun seeing him crash and burn. No but seriously we can't let this guy have the nukular codes.
>>
>>128577820
hahahaha I fucking herad you the first time machmood you showed them, you showed them all
>>
i completely forgot about the current year man, no one's talking about him anymore.
>>
Not a single American flag. Already two "Former DRUMPF supporter hurr durr" posts spammed from literally who flag.

Fucking shills, unironically kys.
>>
>>128577081

Honestly, with all the shit that has been thrown Trump's way since summer of 2015, I don't think he's been BTFO one single time. Dude is unstumpable for some reason.

In fact, it seems it's enemies thatget BTFO. Le Current year man when?
>>
>>128578370
>Dude is unstumpable for some reason.
it's his personality-disorder desu. he's able to make a face like "what?" because he has no shame where he should, his band of cucks see that face and rally to it because they're just that starved of a place to find shelter
>>
>>128578227
Ah, and of course, I forgot to mention Mohammed the Spamming "Swede."

Seriously, kys. Maybe your daily shekels can go to whatever quasi-humans pass for your families.
>>
>>128578844
keep in mind in your daily affairs that you and your opinion are worth nothing. Nothing of what you allude to is true in the case of me, and yet, somehow, I've got a feeling like maybe you're still gonna assume it's hillary on the other side of the screen
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.