[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell us the truth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: evolution_of_pol.jpg (1MB, 1750x1400px) Image search: [Google]
evolution_of_pol.jpg
1MB, 1750x1400px
Many of you are probably wondering how many people come here as shills, viewing /pol/ and its userbase as "the enemy", only to get converted to our views after fighting with us. This thread is for you faggots to reveal yourselves, admit your history of sins, and repent for past faggotry. Tell us what kind of faggot you were, and why you changed.
>>
I work out, I love philosophy, and if I'm a shill it's for a culture that could only be better if it raised the übermensch amongst everyone so everyone can rise as Fuher.

I've been on 4chan a very long time. What I'm talking about began maybe late 00s with an actually badly written ebook called well cultured anonymous. The intent was all that mattered, 4chan was to become the last bastion of culture and the heralds of the next renaissance.
>>
>>128568176
I was liberal, dabbling in communism as a 12 year old faggot raised in a liberal household.

After being here for over seven years I've since become a fashy ethnonationalist.
>>
>>128568176

Ive been here for years and Ill probably stick around until this place gets shut down. For people like me /pol/ is a place where I can voice my opinion, without getting fired from work and getting excommunicated from social circles. Furthermore I can voice my opinion without getting downvoted to oblivion.

That being said. Most of /pol/'s users are angry and frustrated individuals. Deny it all you want, but most threads are about "DAY O' THE ROPE", "FUCKING NIGGERS", "KIKE CONSPIRACY", "WHITE GENOCIDE"...

There are few quality threads here. If you disagree with the stormweenie echochamber consensus, youre automatically a "KEK", or a "SHILL". That doesnt allow for any real debate.

>>128568583

>4chan was to become the last bastion of culture and the heralds of the next renaissance.

4chan has become the last bastion of free speech. Nothing more.
>>
>>128569435
>If you disagree with the stormweenie echochamber
It should be obvious after "years" of being here that using retarded buzzwords gets you shut down, not "because muh sotrmweenies". Might as well go walking through the ghetto shouting nigger.
>echochamber
I've never heard anything here but whiny faggots accusing everyone they disagree with of being an echochamber. You're 100% pure /pol/tard in that regard.
>>
>>128569435
Free speech to say some people actually are shit and there's nothing wrong and everything right with acknowledging that and acknowledging when something is good. That's the renaissance, because history has better philosophers, better musicians, better artists and thinkers and wives and people in general.
>>
>>128569653

Thanks for proving my point. You cant even see the irony of your post. Prime example of angry and frustrated individual and no surprise with the stars and stripes on top.
>>
>>128568176
No.4 is me

Mummy made an observation last week saying "wow anon you've been working out a lot, is it for the girls?"

I was like.... haha yeah....... girls..............
>>
File: projecting.jpg (34KB, 490x333px) Image search: [Google]
projecting.jpg
34KB, 490x333px
>>128569769
>I said something inflammatory and got a reaction"
>proof everyone here is reactive and I'm superior
kek typical /pol/tard
>"thanks for proving my point"
>is an example his own "point"
wew how meta. No seriously, walk through the ghetto shouting "niggers fucking pull your pants up, stop suiciding yourselves by cop" then be surprised you get jumped. Typical self-oblivious /pol/tard
>>
I used to tell people that I'm bisexual. Of course, I was all pro transgender people and pro LGBTQ shit.
I would also say I was a fucking big queer. Like, wanting to be a fucking trap.

The first kind of red pill I ever took was some documentary about race by Trevor Philips or something. It was named "Things We Won't Say About Race That Are True" I think.

Then it was a slow ride into red pill land. I started doing more research on Jews and Nazis. Then I watched The Greatest Story Never Told and now I am where I am now. Unironically calling myself a nazi.

I would brutally rape and murder my past self... I was a fucking degenerate...
>>
>>128568176
looks like I'll either choose the first or the fourth path, unless of course, a truck of peace takes me first
>>
>>128570188

>being this mad

Keep on crying kiddo. Your tears are endearing.
>>
>>128570362
>You replied haha I win
lol typical /pol/tard
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.