[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make Bitcoin Great Again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 38

File: bit.png (2MB, 1154x986px) Image search: [Google]
bit.png
2MB, 1154x986px
>Bitcoin will be a major currency in the near future.

>Bitcoin is currently fighting a war, The Bilderberg group is currently leading an astroturf campaign to change the Bitcoin protocol.

>They are trying to take transactions of the Bitcoin blockchain and put them onto a second layer.

>Doing so would allow banks to step in and create hub networks, effectively regulating bitcoin and profiting off transaction fees.

>All Bitcoin needs to be great again is a plan for increase the blocksize and keeping transactions on the blockchain. keeping the network decentralized.

>Bitcoin is lacking the meme magic to win this war..

>What say you /pol/, are you ready to mobilize to another front? Keep in mind The Bilderberg group has stated one of their goals is a "one-world-government".

>Will you mobilize the memes or will your ignorance of cryptocurrency allow the jews an easy path to victory?
>>
>>128565058
fuck your dump and pump scheme OP. Litecoin all the way
>>
Bitcoin's price as of now is $2500 for 1 BTC..

I thought you guys were autists/computer nerd and hated jews..

Bitcoins #1 goal is to get rid of banks.

this aligns with all of your interests.
>>
>>128565487

pump and dump lol..

how ignorant you are.. I pay my rent in bitcoin. I bought this computer I'm surfing /pol/ on in bitcoin at newegg. I gamble every day with bitcoin on nitrogensports.eu.

Bitcoin is not a stock. It's a currency that erases the need for a central bank that is owned by Jews.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT WANT THIS!?
>>
>>128565721
>how the fuck do you not want this!?

Because it has no intrinsic value, all it takes for (((((((unknown creator man)))))))) to fuck with the algorithm, sell 90% of his bitcoin and voilas domino action resumes as bitcoin falls to 1$ per coin since investor trust is gone...
>>
>>128566082

NO INTRINSIC VALUE?

IT'S A MEANS OF DECENTRALIZED CURRENCY THAT IS NOT CREATED BY A CENTRAL BANK.

HOW IS THAT NOT VALUABLE?

>all it takes for (((((((unknown creator man)))))))) to fuck with the algorithm

It's literally not possible for 1 person to change the protocol.

I made this post because Blockstream is paying a bunch of shills to astroturf on social media right now to garner public support to change the protocol because it's literally needed. you need a consensus to change the protocol.

> sell 90% of his bitcoin and voilas domino action resumes as bitcoin falls to 1$ per coin since investor trust is gone...

that's impossible.
>>
>>128565058
im with you, we need to keep bitcoin away from the central banks
however, my understanding of bitcoin is that each individual person on bitcoin chooses what is implemented, so wouldnt it be incredibly hard to make large changes to the protocol?
regardless, heres a bump

>>128566082
>it has no intrinsic value
intrinsic value is a spook, all value is just what we give to things, bitcoin has qualities that we can place value on the same way gold does.
>unknown creator man
this isnt a real thing, there is no more creator of bitcoin, its completely decentralized
>>
friendly reminder that bitcoin is made up computer funnymoney that's literally no different than fiat currency
>>
>>128565058
/biz/fag here,

The major issue with BTC and other cryptos is you can't pay taxes with it... and it's too fucking hard for normies to use
>>
>>128565605
Most of the faggots here are normies and crypto is too complicated for them. I'm a full time dev for PepeCoin, up 6300% in the last 3 months, good times. I mine ZCash with 12 GPUs for living expenses.

Crypto is the only way out of the jew banks. People dont understand it yet, like when the internet was new, but they will get it eventually.
>>
>>128565721
Are you paying your taxes on every single transaction goy?
>>
File: 1495947483718.gif (221KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1495947483718.gif
221KB, 512x512px
>>128566675
>>
File: 1476854205032.jpg (24KB, 393x386px) Image search: [Google]
1476854205032.jpg
24KB, 393x386px
>>128565058
>Bitcoin is currently fighting a war, The Bilderberg group is currently leading an astroturf campaign to change the Bitcoin protocol.

>They are trying to take transactions of the Bitcoin blockchain and put them onto a second layer.

>Doing so would allow banks to step in and create hub networks, effectively regulating bitcoin and profiting off transaction fees.
so.. its a threat to them? i always kinda thought (((they))) would secretly be behind btc
what can we do?
>>
File: kermit-the-frog.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
kermit-the-frog.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>128565058
>bitcoin
>started by an "unknown" person who has a lot to gain by its adoption
>sounds sort of like the jews
>small market is manipulated by few big players
>sounds sort of like the jews

Yeah, I'll trade my stable fiat currency for funbux that are controlled by a few key investors. This will definitely kill the jew. Sounds like a great plan.
>>
>>128566919
You dont have to pay taxes on transactions. Newegg or whatever vendor you are buying from takes care of sales tax additions. IRS classifies bitcoin as property and it is taxed as such. Mining coins is taxed as self-employment income.

Capital losses and gains need to be reported if you made or lost over $10,000 in a year, but only once, not every transaction.
>>
>>128565058
unironically the most important post on /pol/ right now
>>
>>128567090
Bitcoin is only 45% of the crypto market, there are a lot of other choices. USD is down -5.5 already this year and trump intends to take it lower. It's a wise time for Americans to get into a cryptocurrency with a 21 million total coins hard limit instead of shit jew paper money thats printed endlessly and loses value every year.
>>
Which one will make me the most money? I'm cool with bankers if I can be the banker
>>
>>128565058
Fuck off with your shitty monopoly drugmoney, jew.
>>
>>128566917
What GPUs you use?
>>
>>128566973

first we can use bitcoin as a currency and get rid of the need for their issued fiat currencies.

secondly the astroturfing campaign they are behind right now is a UASF (user activated soft fork) BIP148 which would split the bitcoin chain with only a 25% consensus needed.

the Bitcoin protocol allows you to choose whichever node you want to run and vote for the protocol that way.

Bitcoin Unlimited signals for bigger blocks which would allow more transactions onto the blockchain, basically allowing for more transactions per second.

The Bilderbergs solution to allowing for more transactions is keeping the blocksize the same size and forcing transactions onto a second settlement layer that they could force governments to pass laws to regulate in their favor.

Bitcoin as it stands now is uncensorable, meaning a government can't mute your funds or take your money, but if they succeed that wont be the case any longer.

It's up to you to educate yourself about cryptocurrencies and why they are the future.

It blows my mind how this isn't /pol/'s number 1 priority. this is the easiest path to victory against the Jewish Banking Cartel.
>>
File: dgb on its way to lamboland.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dgb on its way to lamboland.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>bitcoin
>not DGB
lol get on with the times grandpa, bitcoin is a thing of the past
>>
File: pepecoin-512.png (458KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
pepecoin-512.png
458KB, 512x512px
>>128565058
>>128567298
>>128567090
>>128566689
>>128565058
its different than fiat money because jews cant print endless amounts of it. There are 21m coins total and the amount miners get drops every couple years, until its tiny and eventually only the transaction fees.

Bitcoin is truly a new form of fire gifted to mankind, and its value cannot be overstated. Nothing like it has ever existed...I see this spreading and revolutionizing the world.

Bitcoin is far more valuable than Fiat, inherently. It's not $2500 based on pure speculation...not at all...what it offers to us all, is completely insane. No more jew middlemen gouging us to death just for spending our money. I mean, we are basically talking about Cash Money that has the ability to teleport to any human being on earth, anonymously.

I would far prefer to have Bitcoin than any Fiat currency, and as more human beings start to understand its value, and more businesses start to accept it....holy shit. I think $2500 is only the beginning.

Bitcoin = a form of economic freedom for mankind that most don't really grasp, but they will. It is truly digital gold and it's in its infancy.

We are all lucky to be aware.
>>
>>128566962
holy mother of FUCK
its a filthy malaysian
>>
>>128567417
Radeon 470s and 480s are the best because they dont use too much power and put out less heat than nvidias. But they are impossible to buy lately and sold out everywhere
>>
File: bitcoins.jpg (831KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoins.jpg
831KB, 2560x1536px
>>128567555
This.

Bitcoin is the biggest threat the Jews have ever encountered. I wouldn't expect nazi larpers on /pol/ to realize its worth, after all if they were intelligent they wouldn't be nazis.
>>
File: Its gonna be yuge.jpg (2MB, 3030x1993px)
Its gonna be yuge.jpg
2MB, 3030x1993px
>>128567537
Taking economic advice from Greece.
>>
>>128565058
Sorry I am Ethereum master race
>>
>>128566829
Just drop all taxes except gst.
>>
go buy some copper bullion while you are at it you fuckin' pleb.
>>
File: 1496592119520.jpg (289KB, 760x474px) Image search: [Google]
1496592119520.jpg
289KB, 760x474px
>>128567856
>muh memecoins
There is still time to buy, friend. DGB will be worth 10k sats by June 9th.
>>
>>128567090

within 10 years Bitcoin will be classified as a fiat currency. stay in the past, if you want, the future wont wait for you.

the difference is it wont be Jews that are selling it to the government. it will be a decentralized block chain that is creating new bitcoins and giving them to the computers that are used to power the network.
>>
>>128567626
I've been using my watercooled 980ti with nicehash the past few weeks when im not gayming. Easy 4 bucks a day with cheap electric.
Thinking about putting it all towards a dedicated rig next month. Not sure what to go for though, or if i should even stick with nicehash.
>>
>>128567555
fuck off cunt. bitcoin is a speculators wet dream

in its current form its going no where. Who would accept a currency where some cunt in his computer can create it out of thin fucking air. Meanwhile sucking up actual resources
>>
>>128567555
bitcoin destroyed in 60s by sovereign forces.... btfo/// i like bitcoin but it is a 6 month hedge bet at best.
>>
>>128565058
Sidechains are literally no threat. The transaction size should be increased but not for your dumbarse reasons
>>
>>128567886
Putin likes Ethereum and Russia wants to create national cryptocurrency: http://www.coindesk.com/bank-russia-time-develop-national-cryptocurrencies/

Ethereum is a good project and BP Oil and 9 banks are involved in it, but bitcoin will always be the longest tested tried and true "gold" storage of value, no project is tested and proven longer or ever will be.
>>
>>128565058
bitcoin is an extremely volatile stock and for that reason and that reason alone it will never become a major currency
>>
>>128568018
i've made about 500-800% return on a small investment in bitcoin and i will not put more money in at this point. You're an international biz that can use the liquidity? cool, otherwise? f you
>>
>>128567999

the card of choice is rx480's, 580's but they are all sold out right now because of the rise of alt-coin mining.
>>
>>128567963
This would be wise, since the us dollar has lost 5.5% of its purchasing power since Jan 1st, and Trump intends to devalue it much more.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/donald-trump-seems-fixated-on-punishing-the-us-dollar-2017-02-01

http://www.businessinsider.com/trumps-budget-chief-mark-mulvaney-loves-gold-and-bitcoin-2016-12
>>
File: 357.jpg (24KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
357.jpg
24KB, 360x240px
>>128568198
Always archive

>http://businessinsider com/trumps-budget-chief-mark-mulvaney-loves-gold-and-bitcoin-2016-12
https://archive.is/zZdWg
>>
>>128568119
are you really that fucking jewish? i mean come on? I am literally a jew and i would tell them all to fuck off... etherium is basically google goo/bank of america
>>
>>128568133

it's volatile right now. once there's major adoption it will be about as volatile as the dollar.
>>
>>128567999
Nicehash mining is good but I would advise mining and holding ZCash. Theres only 1.5 million coins out of 21m out so far and its a really high profile project and everyone is scrambling to mine them, hence the sold out cards. Recently doubled in price from $100 to $200 when JP Morgan announced they were using its anon technology for their own USD/swift settlement system replacement testing, now sitting above $240.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/05/22/jpmorgan-chase-to-integrate-zcash-technology-to-its-enterprise-blockchain-platform/#1716b5d7a332
>>
>>128568286
bitcoin will be relegated to the annals of history like shekels or rubels... actually it will be more revolutionary but less relevant...
>>
>>128566829

make a tax blockchain or government money management blockchain, would cut out a lot of corruption/stupid spending because its a great way to account for money
>>
>>128565058
>too complicated to secure
>worthless if there is no grid/internet
>magical internet money
>90% owned by small group of people
>using the code, any number of coins can be created/minted
>public blockchain is complete opposite of anonymous
>too much space on host system. It's basically a virus.
fuck off pump and dump jew
>>
>>128568395
so exactly what i said...
>>
>>128565058

#UASF #BIP148
>>
>>128567984
It is by definition a fiat currency, having no physical backing.
Im not even sure you could call it a useful currency considering how volatile it is.
>>
>>128568479
>Either b8 or retarded
>>
>>128567459

This is disinfo. The UASF BIP148 is an effort to keep Bitcoin from being owned by 1 Chinese miner. Do not listen to his lies. Do your own research.
>>
>>128568395
Bitcoin is the longest and most tested project in the world and as long as at least one person still has the chain data to seed it will never die. The btc blockchain is already being sent to space on sattelites to prepare for global devastation.

>>128568467
Yes, this is the eventual dream. To force governments and banks to be honest and transparent to their citizens, and distributed ledgers / blockchains are the best the way to prove trust. Don't know if we'll ever get there, maybe.
>>
>>128568177
It's best price/performance currently?

I don't have issues with power since its relatively cheap, and heat isn't an issue, so i may just pick up some used 900 series. I'll have to check hash/$ for whatever I end up looking at.

>>128568390
I haven't done anything except nicehash, but ill definitely look into zcash asap.
>>
>>128566082
>Because it has no intrinsic value

There is no intrinsic value to anything you cunt. You can't eat fiat, you can at best burn it or wipe your ass with it. You cannot eat gold either, and you can't even wipe your ass with gold. Bitcoin is the next-era technology. The last of that kind was the internet, and look how much closer that has gotten us to the victory. Millions of people worldwide redpilled thanks to the freedom of information the internet has made possible. The next era is decentralisation of economies. Bitcoin is just that. It's absolutely massive and the fact that Bitcoin is still going strong is testament to its power.
>>
>>128568479
keep working for your jew shekels that lose value every single day because its too hard to understand technology.

Bitcoin is hard limited to 21m coins, "any number of coins" cant be created, faggot. And if you cant afford literally $5 in disk space for the BTC blockchain we dont need you anyway.
>>
>Price can fluctuate 1k in the matter of hours.
As long as this is the situation, it won't become a widely accepted thing.
I made 13k from this ride couple of years ago and it's nothing but a get rich quick scheme for now.
There's no safety or stability in it and I sure as fuck don't like the idea of keeping funds in Bitcoin.
You can ride it up and then jump to the safety of fiat, that's what it's good for.
I don't think that Bitcoin is the one to triumph in the end.
Crypto will definitely be a thing of the future though.
>>
>>128568703
sorry, I wish that kind of thinking was true, but it isn't. bitcoin will be crushed in less than 12 hours by any single government that wants it gone. it's just that easy. It's great as a means of transfer of value but it is NO store of value at all. It's good for a paycheck but you aren't gonna save money for your kids college with it.
>>
>Falling for the the Jihan/Ver conspiracy

/pol/ no
>>
>>128565058

>btc meme
>2017

LMAO let me know how that goes for you.

All cryptocurrencies will fall to ethereum.
>>
>>128568778
>The next era is decentralisation of economies. Bitcoin is just that.

Yes and no. Block-chain is what drives it.
>>
>>128568844
get out NOW! buy back into the market in six months when everyone decides the next end of the world is happening....
>>
>>128568844
do you know how markets work?
fluctuations in bitcoin are manipulated by the economic powers that be, they dont want bitcoin to be a desirable currency so they fuck up the markets,
If you actually analyze the bitcoin market you will see that it is relatively stable most of the time, and it only becomes very volatile when a group of people decide to buy up huge amounts of bitcoin or sell off huge amounts,
>>
>>128567970
Where to buy?
>>
oh wow, there are still BUfags out there. don't believe OP, segwit is the way forward
>>
>Bought $20K bitcoin just before the halving since I was sick of my money just sitting in my bank account doing nothing
>Now worth over $100K
Kek.
I remember going to /g/ to tell them what was going to happen so they could get ahead too; they called bitcoin a scam and told me to fuck off
>>
>>128568928
assuming you're current network is safe secure and useful... again... plebs...
>>
>>128568592

currency does not need a physical backing. the only thing it needs to have value is people giving it value. what makes Bitcoin beautiful is that the jews cannot manipulate it by printing more bitcoins or stopping the creation of bitcoins.

volatility is not why bitcoin can't be used as a currency right now. one day that problem will be fixed, but the biggest problem right now is the bitcoin network. it needs to get bigger and the jews are trying to ruin the scaling solution by forcing transactions onto a second layer. we need to fight them and keep transactions on the blockchain and increase blocksizes.
>>
>>128568896

How can these people support Jihan and Ver. It really jogs the old noggin'.

ASICboost has to be killed ASAP. Thankfully we have BIP148 and the UASF.
>>
>>128568678

this guy has obviously fallen for the Shariablue bitcoin equivolent propaganda.

don't listen to him.
>>
>>128566917
how do I get this pepecoin you speak of. what makes Pepe coin unique amongst the plethora of other crytos out there. I only invest in ones with Long term value, shorting the market is nice if you want to make quick money but it gives the market the overwhelming volatility thats can be used as an argument agiainst it.
hey bildashills. I bought my house in the Bay Area with what I made off bitcoin when it first broke 1k
I made $40 trading crypto in the time it took to write this post.
>0.02C added to your account
kys
>>
>>128569038
if you think jews don't control bitcoin you're a fucking moron. I am a jew and I made a ton on bitcoin. You are just a market robot accept it.
>>
The price of an object is based either on its value or on its cost to produce. What is the cost of a bitcoin? It is nothing but data, data can be stored and manipulated for free. Sure, you can say the computing cost of the encyption, but encryption itself has no value, it is only a method of protection. The comparison is like saying that the cost of something is no more than the cost of the vault it is stored in. So what is the value? It doesn't have any physical use, no purpose other than being traded.

What bitcoin is, is a network. A network grows in value the more people use it. Right now, only a handful of mostly illegal sites use bitcoin. However, some people believe that it will become mainstream. If it is mainstream, it will be considerably more valuable. So these people speculate on the value it will be. They purchase the coin at a low value hoping it will increase in value and others will buy it for a higher price.

However, problem 1:
There are less and less legal sites being associated with bitcoin. The rampant speculation is causing prices to fluctuate wildly, which is scaring away legitimate businesses from joining the network. This means that it will not any time soon see any actual growth in value. Also, a large number of scams involving crooked or bankrupt trade brokers has further tarnished its usability.

Problem 2:
Ignoring problem 1, people see the speculation driving the prices up and think that this trend will continue forever. This cannot be the case. This market is a 0 sum game. Bitcoins create no value, it is not like investing in stocks where there is a return, they are only a holder of value. Every dollar paid into the system is a dollar that will one day be removed from the system. You are gambling that when the cards are down, you are the one who will walk away with the money, and someone else will foot the bill. Everyone else is playing the same game, and there are crooks and AI traders and big money insiders who play it a lot better
>>
File: ancap.jpg (92KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
ancap.jpg
92KB, 960x768px
>>128568846
if you say so. Just like they stopped all the movie torrenting, right? It works about the same way, but with trading public keys instead of movie files.

Russia and china already tried to stop it and couldnt and are working with it instead. USA already has a Congressional Committee for Blockchain, and Trump loves it, bringing on lots of pro-btc guys into his team.

This is like the birth of the internet all over again. All you normies thought it was scary and governments would never allow it, but they dont want to stifle our progress, so they dont even regulate us. They want to see what us developers come up with this time, and so far its pretty amazing.
>>
>>128569113

You're an imbecile if you support centralization of the Bitcoin network into the hands of one Chinese miner exploiting a vulnerability in the network.

You are going to be BTFO'd by the entire Bitcoin community. I hope Jihan is paying you to spread disinfo on /pol/

Support the uasf to liberate Bitcoin.
>>
>>128566829
>and it's too fucking hard for normies to use

so were computers in the 90s.

if anything, your comment is a strong indication that the value of cryptocurrencies will still rise significantly, as the "normie money" is still not even in the game.
>>
>>128569035
Bitcoin is a scam, fuck off.
You have shit worth $0.
>>
>>128569199
i'm not putting my savings money into torrented vids you ridiculious POS.
>>
>>128569034

it's a way forward. a path that the Bilderberg group wants..

is that who you trust? or would you rather trust yourself and keep the bitcoin transactions on the block chain?
>>
>>128569316
For something that's worthless people are willing to pay a shit ton for it
>>
File: lolno.jpg (7KB, 264x191px)
lolno.jpg
7KB, 264x191px
>>128565058
Listen up /pol/tards.

>Bitcoin uses public key cryptography.
>Public key cryptography is easily decrypted by quantum computers.
>America and google have built a quantum computer.

Yes, yes. Trust bitcoin.
>>
>>128569342
and I say that HAVING MADE MONEY off it and I approve of the tech, it just isn't "money" or "value" its a "transfer of value" for fucks sake.
>>
>>128569038
You can use just about anything as "small currency", essentially barter.
Cryptos current exchange values do not reflect their capacity as common currencies, becuase it has none without some kind of stability.
As of now they are speculative trading games of hot potato
>>
>>128565058
go back to /biz/ faggot and read more about bitcoin before you start saying muh bilderberg
>>
>>128569434
>willing to pay a shit ton for it
Yeah, fucking idiots who think this is the new big thing only to realize it's too late to get out.
>>
>>128568119

bitcoin is like AOL - surely a pioneer, but flawed in so many aspects.

ethereum is like google - doing ground-breaking stuff and doing it very well.
>>
>>128569156

nobody controls bitcoin, that's why it's been in a scaling solution deadlock for the past couple years.
>>
>>128569034

I hope these BU shill retards are at least getting paid for it. For some reason they are all American and all of them are psychotic tinfoil hatters too blind to see they're destroying Bitcoin
>>
File: 1372833311472.jpg (13KB, 180x179px)
1372833311472.jpg
13KB, 180x179px
>"buy my memecoin"
>"will moon m8"
>>
>>128569508
Ethereum is the biggest meme of them all.

Give me three (3) novel applications using Ehterereum.
>>
>>128569316
>$.02 have been added to your account! >thebilderberg group thanks you!
>>
>>128569207

jesus fucking christ...

you're a god damned idiot if you think making a node 1k dollars to run is only something chinese people can afford to do.

having bitcoin nodes stay cheap is actually a bigger threat because it would be INSANELY FUCKING EASY for a billionaire to create 20k nodes and change the protocol to whatever he wants. it would cost less than a million dollars.

making nodes more expensive actually makes it harder to centralize.
>>
>>128569508
I think you mean Bitcoin is like asphalt.
Etherium is like solar roadways.
In other words Bitcoin works in the real world and does one thing and does it well, Etherium promises impossible things and fails miserably but is well funded due to hype and ignorance
>>
File: 1495860220238.jpg (120KB, 1250x700px) Image search: [Google]
1495860220238.jpg
120KB, 1250x700px
>>128566082
>>128565721
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noQsHiTJAXo
>>
>>128568980

I got out 4 years ago, but I'll probably start playing with it in the future again.

>>128569017
I know how markets work.
I also know that if have money there, I don't want to wake up seeing it at 30% lower if my idea is to store my wealth safely, or to conduct a payment the next day.
It's impossible to say that
>Yeah I got 10k there, let's go buy that car tomorrow.
In this situation, because you might be looking at 8k the next day and you need to jump to fiat in order to have some form of safety.
And it doesn't have to be manipulated by economic powers who want to kill it, because big players fuck up the small market on their own.
It's a market without any regulation and can be freely manipulated to oblivion.
There's no need for external intervention. Give it to the Chinks and Wall St. investors and you're looking at a wild west of a market.
Also
>you will see that it is relatively stable most of the time
Does pic related look relatively stable to you?
It experiences massive fluctuations all the damn time.
Crypto has potential, but as long as we're dealing with such unregulated uncertain system, it won't be a viable option for storing your wealth.
Ride it up and down, make money from it, that's what it's good for at the moment and for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>128569508
muh comparisons
leik myspace and like jewbook

like centralized authority
No. Casper can survive 51% attacks happening once in a while; we can just delete the attackers' deposits and keep going.

like computation token
Ether is to be treated as "crypto-fuel", a token whose purpose is to pay for computation, and is not intended to be used as or considered a currency, asset, share or anything else.

like not a currency
60 million premine 12 million given to developers no cap etc.
>>
>>128569342
It's not a movie, you don't understand public key cryptography. Bitcoins exist as a unique hash that will never be found a second time (if one ever was, its a hash collision and the encryption algo is thrown away and replaced with another)

it's a unique string of data that doesnt exist anywhere else, and there are only 21 million of them total, ever. Normies dont understand the value in that now but they will someday.

It's your choice, but I trust mathematics and encryption more than jews. I quit my normie job earlier this year and work only for cryptocurrency now, and sell a bit for paper shekels only when i absolutely need to.
>>
I recommend Anons look at Decred.

It prevents such scenarios because stakeholders (people holding coins) can decide about its future development. And you get paid for voting. (It's not really democratic in the conventional sense as more coins = more votes; but this makes sense as people with more coins have more interest in the long term health of this blockchain).

It will keep evolving because people can vote on future developments.
>>
>>128565721
>Bitcoin is not a stock. It's a currency that erases the need for a central bank that is owned by Jews.

It's a currency that replaces the central bank with your shitty laptop and the bulk of the currency is already owned by Jews.
>>
>>128569868
I got into the Decred airdrop but lost the key to claim them, RIP
>>
File: Dollar Matrix 1495879160120.jpg (190KB, 780x433px) Image search: [Google]
Dollar Matrix 1495879160120.jpg
190KB, 780x433px
>>128565058

Yes Goy yessssssssssssss!
>>
>>128569897
So make another cryptocurrency and sell it to fund your own better idea. Or an asset on the PepeCoin blockchain www.kekdaq.com

Thats the whole damn point. Power to the peoples fuck you jews
>>
>>128569897
s/jews/chinese/g
>>
>>128569938
Oh my God, I am so sorry to hear. That airdrop alone is worth like $7000 today!

I am quitting my job because of Decred. Got the airdropp and am PoS staking since.
>>
>>128565058
If done right, what is so bad about a world government?
The only reason I can imagine is you burgers not being able to chimp out and bully the rest on your own.
I am all for defending bitcoin, though.
>>
what if the jew agenda is to use all that processing power of people mining for virtual jewcoin to power Skynet and the high tech AI controlled future?

what other true value apart from processing power is being created by these coins? they are energy spent on nothing, not even content like the web.

Interest on money is the real problem. This should be our focus.
>>
File: 283.jpg (61KB, 756x553px) Image search: [Google]
283.jpg
61KB, 756x553px
pol is so stupid that they blame the jews when the technology is right there to free yourselves from them
>>
>>128570098
>If done right, what is so bad about a world government?
nothing... but the world government has to be a government of algorhithms, artificial intelligence, crypto-currency, etc.

not a bunch of humans in a room conspiring with their kikery
>>
>>128569712

That's not what I'm talking about you dildo.

Exploiting ASICboost will lead to the monopoly of one miner. One man his 30% optimization is the other his 30% loss. If this goes on, in a few years Jihan will have 95% hash rate spread over all different pools. Now how would you like Jihan to set Bitcoin to 22 million or 23 million hard cap instead of 21? Maybe Jihan likes the idea of 42 million Bitcoin better.

ASICboost has to be killed or Bitcoin is doomed to fail. That is why everyone who is into Bitcoin must support BIP148 UASF.
>>
>>128569864
I have been a whitehat since 2000 i understand exactly what is happening. bitcoin is another bubble.
>>
>>128569864
>It's your choice, but I trust mathematics and encryption more than jews.
Part of my field is cryptology.

Mathematicians still haven't disproven P=NP.

What that means is that some crazy trick of math could render all cryptography useless forever. (Scientists hate him)
>>
>>128570006
I might. I need to figure out how to only distribute to a group I want to have the coins before the chinese take the remainder.
>>
>>128570173
That is why I recommend you look into Decred. With its hybrid PoW/PoS it prevents such scenarios as miners have less power over the network; their power is balanced by stakeholders' power.

The impasse Bitcoiin is in would never happen in Decred. At least it's very improbable.
>>
>>128569864
The idea is not a bad idea.
The flaw is getting people to adopt it as a currency.
People and business wont accept it as a currency if it is as volatile as it is now, and it will not stablise unless a lot of people adopt it. Its a catch 22.
The only way it would catch on is if an entire industry started adopting it (like tech companies) to push sales or if a state endorsed it (i dont think any state will over their own central currency)
>>
>>128566538
BIP148 is coming bro, stay on your shitty fork and get reorgs with your shitty worthless coins.
>>
File: PzHu2yli[1].png (23KB, 615x615px)
PzHu2yli[1].png
23KB, 615x615px
>>128568390
ZCash is for idiots. Monero is better in every way.
>>
File: pepedrool.jpg (175KB, 1920x1541px) Image search: [Google]
pepedrool.jpg
175KB, 1920x1541px
>>128570068
god damn $7000 DDDDDD: FUG
>>
>>128570226
All cryptos are a bubble. The only question is: will this bubble pop or not?

Not all bubbles have to pop.

Actually a good definition of money is: "a bubble that never pops"
>>
>>128566538
why are you even answering this retarded fucks posts? his ignorant and uneducated bile isn't worth your keystrokes.
>>
>>128570303

Yeah, Decred has an interesting governance system. Interesting project.
>>
I guess these people dream of the day when having 1 btc is considered being a millonaire by today standards.
And all by mining (using electricity) and trading from the comfort of their sofa.
Such added value to the real state of society cannot go unnoticed.
>>
>>128570231
M8.... I'm a computer scientist and It's pretty much consensus that P != NP.
Part of becoming a real computer scientist is trying to prove P = NP; nobody ever succeeds.
>>
>>128570329
Actually I calculated that wrong.
Current DCR price is $31.5 ... the airdrop was 291?

291 * 31.5 = $9166
>>
>>128570303
look into... decred? seriuosly,. literally not a thing ever nor will it ever be.
>>
>>128570098

because we haven't got government right yet. when we can effectively, efficiently and most importantly honestly govern ourselves, I will support a one world government.

the problem with adopting a one world government now is it will slow the evolution of government down. think about how hard it is to change the way the American government works, now imagine trying to change a world government.

this is really a topic for another thread though.
>>
>>128570465
>Part of becoming a real computer scientist is trying to prove P = NP; nobody ever succeeds.
Reverse is also true
>>
>>128570474
Okay :)

It's made by bitcoin suite devs btw

The Lightning Network teams's favorite Bitcoin implementation
>>
>>128570373
so by definition an unproved cryptocurrency is not money... i mean dont' get me wrong i am in favor of crypto currency. I just think its basically an exercise in vanity at this point more than anything else.
>>
>>128566538

Funny because that's exactly what Bitcoin Unlimited is doing. Paying shills and astroturfing. Every time I see one of you trolls on Twitter spouting this nonsense you have a total of 3 followers. Astroturf much?

Anyone who is interested in saving Bitcoin, google for how to enforce BIP148
>>
>>128570603
Gold is a bubble that never popped.
>>
>>128570173

what is stopping you from creating your own mining pool and using asicboost?

absolutely nothing..

quit spreading fear..

HOW THE FUCK DID ONE OF THE BLOCKSTREAM/BILDERBERG GROUP SHILLS FIND HIS FUCKING WAY TO /POL/?
>>
>>128566917
So what exactly do you do that = money to pay living expenses? How does mining a crptocurrency translate into money that a utility company will accept as payment? Since I assume the power company doesn't take Zcash or Bitcoin
>>
>>128570634
till we mine an asteroid. which is like fifty years off at most. personal savings need to last 75+ years to be valid.
>>
>>128570634
Gold is more conductive than copper. It'll be very useful in the future.
>>
>>128570308
No not over their central currency, Russia wants to make their own coin. There are like 900 coins now, but Bitcoin will always be the most tried and tested one people know can be trusted. It's been hacked or killed maybe 3 times now but always fixed and ok again so people are starting to trust.

http://www.coindesk.com/bank-russia-time-develop-national-cryptocurrencies/

The fact big countries and corporations and banks are starting to clone the technology and use it themselves truly proves how valuable it is.
>>
>>128570717
where's youre personal gold mine that is making you independantly wealthy... oh ya/// no where...
>>
>>128570634
How is something that has barely increased in price other than to keep up with inflation a bubble?
>>
>>128569035
in the end i gave up. I still have BTC worth over a mil AUD and ethereum and the rest @ close to a mil AUD as well.

its only a scam if you havent pulled out the initial investment thousands of time over...

im sure the rabble never thought the head of NASDAQ was going to pull their pants down until it was too late...
>>
>>128570373
New coins coming out claiming to deliver the world but turning out to be scams and people losing their houses and going to the cops is what will pop the bubble. For now, crypto tries really hard to police itself and keep the real shit out but they find their ways sometimes.
>>
>>128570634
Nobody uses gold as currency anymore
>>
>>128570797
>not understanding comex manipulation...

really australia I expect more.
>>
>>128569387
they also want digital currency, since a long time

crypto is digital, not long before they control it, if they don't already
>>
>>128570761
silver is more conductive than gold
whats your point
>>
>>128570610

this guy is literally one of the paid shills I mentioned in the OP.
>>
>>128570168
Hm. I heard the same guys saying jews were heavily buying bitcoins, I heard the same guys saying the banking system wants to destroy bitcoin.
>>
>>128565058
Thank the fucking lord someone has the brains to make threads that matter around here.

OP I know i've taken the coinpill too. This is literally our shot at destroying (((them))) aka the central banking system via the use of clever code.

https://media.comakery.com/how-society-will-be-transformed-by-crypto-economics-b02b6765ca8c
>>
>>128569316
dude...you live in fucking Poland! you fiat currency is actually worth less than a shit!
>>
>>128570679
>what is stopping you from creating your own mining pool and using asicboost?
a state enforced patent that prevents others from producing it
are you serious?
>>
>>128570895
and cold makes everyting superconductive... so maybe global COOLING is the real redpill losers....
>>
>>128570766
Yes im saying the technology is sound but people will not accept a decentralised currency
>>
>>128570895
Rare elements have an inherent purpose that currency does not
>>
File: i dont really know.jpg (23KB, 255x222px) Image search: [Google]
i dont really know.jpg
23KB, 255x222px
>check out /biz/
>nothing but peoeple shilling cypto shit

>bitcoin
>dogecoin
>redcoin
>suncoin
>mooncoin
>zcash
>digibyte
>rlt
>Zcoin
>bitbean
>peercoin
>ripplecoin
>>
>>128570859
And that's why more people are poor than ever before.
>>
>>128570995
only if you give a shit about your smart phone. if you don't then rare elements are literally meaningless.
>>
delete this thread. I still need to accumulate coins, fuck off normies
>>
>>128571055
Well some are very very rich
>>
>>128570634

Gold is tangible, a precious metal. O101001 in computers are even more worthless than Jew paper backed by imagination and alchemy.
>>
>>128571069
You don't manufacture your own electronics, industry does.
>>
>>128570679

You're fucking retarded. ASICboost exploits a bug in the block headers and the UASF fixes that bug. Also the UASF will scale Bitcoin thanks to SegWit in a safe way that has been tested for years.

You sound like a retarded tinfoiler that literally has no arguments. The UASF is coming and the actual Bitcoin community is behind it, instead of a bunch of fake Twitter accounts.

And you know why everyone backs SegWit and not your retarded propaganda? Because you are stalling Bitcoin. Because SegWit has technological merit and simply doubling the block size does not.

The thing you idiots forget is that nobody even opposes you idiots forking off. But why won't Jihan fork off? Oh right, he is using a bug to exploit the network and spamming it so the fees go higher, that he then takes in.

Time to wake up and see that SegWit has technological merit, and the drivel that you are spewing does not.

And even the Core developers aren't inherently against a hard fork. It will come, but you are too retarded to even research your own arguments.

Support UASF. Support BIP148.
>>
>>128567555
This is correct. Bitcoin creates a level playing field for the normies and elites. If you want to play in bitcoin you must first buy a bitcoin just like everyone else - so now real skin is in the game. People need to recognize that they are currently witnessing the death of the USD (the petrodollar is no longer relevant on a world stage) and the elite will no longer have the advantage of a debt-based monetary system to fuck us over. The Fed Reserve can no longer steal 2% annually from you via inflation when you are not using their government issues paper money. Bitcoin is not in a bubble and the elites are terrified of it.
>>
>>128570995
name some please, for the purpose of integrity
>>
>>128571147
omg leaf you are beyond retarded. you think those suicide nets are to prevent Northern American workers from dying? no! god damn...

and to be honest i don't really care about those fuckers either, but at least recognize reality.
>>
>>128570761
Yeah? And Silver is a more conductive than gold.
>>
>>128571109
The wealth is in the hands of far fewer people.

The end goal of globalism is to concentrate pretty much the entire planets resources into the hands of as few people as possible. People being able to use gold as money would stop that from happening, which is why every country that tries to gets bombed.
>>
>>128571160
List the practical applications of chemistry?

Electronics, metallurgy, medicine, experimental science, etc.
>>
File: cpu gold chip.jpg (93KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
cpu gold chip.jpg
93KB, 500x350px
>>128571160
>>
File: IMG_2168.jpg (39KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2168.jpg
39KB, 960x960px
>>128571055
Lol YUP that's the ONLY fucking reason
What compelled you to write such a stupid, depthless comment?
>>
>>128571313
>all the gold is held by central banks while fiat is distributed and there are barriers to hyperinflation (no one wants to into weimar germany)
>hai goys lets switch to gold huehue

goldbugs have been full retard for years and will remain so. gold is the ultimate jew scam
>>
>>128569590
my memecoin is up 6,300% since david rockefeller died on world frog day March 20th, faggo
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pepecoin/

Was everyone here really shilling for trump to save the world? I wanted the guy to devalue the dollar, fuck up the world, and moon BTC. MAGA
>>
i have a question for bitgoys. would it not be possible for goverments to eventually track every bitcoin transaction?
>>
>>128571455
>Lol YUP that's the ONLY fucking reason

Not what I said you faggot
>>
>>128570975
>people will not accept a decentralised currency
And neither will the state, so they're going to combat it.
So they're going to do what that Russian bank is doing.
It's actually strange that it took them this long, I expected it to happen ages ago.
The only thing they need to do to win over Bitcoin, is to offer an alternative with safety,stability and consumer protection.
The answer to this is to create a payment processor masquerading as a crypto, like ripple.
I think that banks and other huge companies are going to increasingly start doing this when Bitcoin grows in popularity.
Then some negative press or ransomware and it's going to easily drive the average consumer towards the safer option.
So when these currencies start popping up, it's probably a good idea to throw some money their direction.
>>
>>128571260
What the hell is this post even supposed to mean?

I was saying that it doesn't matter what the value of a metal is to an individual person, it matters what applications can be found for it.

Gold was traditionally used for jewellwry and currency because it is rare and doesn't rust. If new uses are found for it, then it will increase the value.

Fiat currency or bitcoins don't have any properties that would make them inherently valuable.
>>
>>128569508
^^^ ethereum/similar technologies are honestly the next step in human evolution and here is why.

This should really get /pol/'s dick hard but idk i guess they went soft on (((them))) or w/e you refer to the ruling elites that created debt slaves out of the whole world.

1. Its the finance system without the banks
https://hbr.org/2017/03/the-blockchain-will-do-to-banks-and-law-firms-what-the-internet-did-to-media

2. its what we love about 4chan or at least what used to be good about it. privacy. The internet right now is broken in case you don't know see

https://www.enigma.co/ZNP15.pdf
>>
>>128571554
every transaction is public
>>
>>128571284
I swear I am arguing with bots.

Yall posting in a bot thread.
>>
>>128569316
>nocoiners are this salty
>>
>>128571458
nice feeling holding 15 oz of gold knowing that's always going to be worth enough to live on for a while

can't say that with 20k in cash, who knows what that will be worth when it's backed by the faith of a government that's 20 trillion in debt
>>
This is another step towards globalization. Problem with BTC is you cant pay your taxes in it. It will never move forward because of that.

If you could pay your taxes in it anon, id be scared of living in that globalist world.
>>
>>128571160
what happens when we capture an asteroid that has rare earth metals

http://fortune.com/2015/07/20/asteroid-precious-metals/
>>
>>128565058

Why don't you fork off stupid Chinacoin shill?
>>
>>128571573
If you agree that people wont accept decentralised crypto, what makes you think bc will take off?
>>
>>128571153

The UASF is an astroturf campaign that is far from coming.

The Bitcoin community is not behind it. All I see is shills and paid twitter accounts.

People who don't understand Segwit support it. People who appeal to authority support it. Sheep support it.

Segwit is not a valid scaling solution.

>The thing you idiots forget is that nobody even opposes you idiots forking off.

we wont fork off because we believe in a consensus fork. not holding bitcoin hostage and forcing a fork at 25% like you insane fucking idiotic shills.

>Time to wake up and see that SegWit has technological merit

it has no such thing. it's a jewish ploy to steal bitcoin.

do not listen to this shill.
>>
>>128571790
Then you need to find me a 2200 AD calendar so I can get the date right
>>
>>128571157
A new currency does almost nothing to subvert established capitalist power structures. If they ever saw the rise of bitcoin as a real threat to their economic power, they would just buy it up.
>>
>>128568678
Even if this is true its still shafting China. Knew Euros were commies...
>>
>>128565058
COVFEFE
>>
>>128571554
Yes, companies already exist for this. People are "chainhopping" now which is moving BTC into another coin (there are about 700 active coins and at least 100 sufficiently liquid ones) and trying to swap in and out of different coins to evade detection.

It's weird, one of the Congressional Committes for Blockchain's complaints about BTC is that its not private enough and consumer purchases could be tracked.

There is Monero with anonymous transactions for every single one and I don't think its cracked.
ZCash is another new anonymous coin and every big name in the field is in it. Even the amounts transacted are anonymous which is new for cryptography in general, using some Zero Knowledge Proof stuff i haven't read into yet. The anon tech is so impressive that JP Morgan is now using it for their own internal projects, because jews like to be sneaky.
>>
>>128571069
Food is only important if you give a shit about your life. If you don't then food is literally meaningless.
>>
what are you going to do with your butcoins when the inevitable mega solar flare completely eradicates every network and storage device on the planet?
>>
>>128571771
you can't pay taxes with bitcoin?
pretty sure the IRS is trying to tax it as capital gains
>>
File: 6f8037f1c6.png (142KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6f8037f1c6.png
142KB, 1024x1024px
>>128571733
They will get left behind. Luddites won't reproduce as effectively. They'll die easier and they'll probably just live shittier lives than the ethereum master race
>>
>>128571912
TWO SCOOPS
>>
>>128571840
holy reddit spacing
>>
>>128571840

Funny how you say 25%, that isnt true.

You're a brainwashed, psychotic tinfoiler. The only paid astroturf accounts are with Jihan and Roger Ver, and apparently you are one too.

Funny thing is, you can't try to brainwash people like this. They are too smart to fall for your bullshit. Good luck with your astroturf effort though, maybe you will succeed in centralising Bitcoin so that Jihan Wu can control it and pay you lots of money.

Nobody falls for your bullshit. You have no support because the Bitcoin you are advocating has no value.
>>
>>128567117
>Paying taxes on an anonymous currency

Lol wow
>>
>>128571771
You can pay your taxes with BTC in japan, also utilities and lots of retailers, its going insane there. But japan is giving no taxes on selling BTC to increase adoption, and Australia cut taxes in half

https://news.bitcoin.com/japan-sale-bitcoin-exempt-consumption-tax/
>>
>>128571957
>Trying to

Sweet, how much btc do I have?
Do I want goldberg down at IRS knowing how much I have?
>>
>>128571554
Gov't can track all transactions, but putting a name to a bitcoin wallet is a bit more difficult. I pulled my coins out of Coinbase once I realized how they are working with the gov't by confirming who owns what which wallet. I now travel to a bitcoin ATM machine.
>>
>>128572106

and yet you're the one spouting all the paid shill talking points.

>chinacoin
>jihan
>roger ver
>uasf
>bip148

fuck off shill
>>
>>128571953
All that shit is prepared for already the btc chain is backed up in so many weird places and ways, underground, space, in lead, etc

You only need 1 copy of the chain, preferably 2 to make sure its not modified, but the entire network can be restored from just 1 person.
>>
>>128572185
It's pseudoanonymous. Meaning that if you ever tie a BTC address to your real name, its easy to track what you spent it on etc. Newegg transaction gives a real name to Bitpay and they give that to the IRS.

Only way to have anon coins is buy them for cash or mine them, and buying them for cash is illegal nowadays unless the seller has a money trader license and takes your name and all this shit, people are getting years for it.
>>
>>128571827

Bitcoin will have more money flowing into it from the Chinks and other bigger investors and it has a lot of room to grow.
Those guys aren't going to run out of money any time soon, many billions there left to pump into BTC.
So it's going to grow and take off in that sense, but your average 9 to 5 working Joe won't be pumping money into it.
I've been talking with people and over time I've seen their attitudes switch from "That's interesting" to "Isn't Bitcoin a total scam?"
So they're not going to get into it and turn it into some kind of a global standard.
But crypto as a concept itself is gaining more and more foothold in the world and if the banks want to grab people by the balls, the need to offer their own alternatives early enough.
Because at some point some company will start offering easy quick payments via their crypto payment processor and it's going to be a risk free alternative to Bitcoin.
That's the stuff that normal people can find themselves experimenting with.
Combine a safer idea like that with some positive press coverage and it can easily become a thing.
Also it's an idea that appeals to the state since they can now track every payment accurately.
So the centralized bank offered options are something I see having a future as a payment standard, while Bitcoin will remain as something that the high risk investors are going to mess with.
>>
What's a good way to make money with BitCoin /po/? I have 1k I can drop tomorrow if I find a good place to put it.
>>
File: 1496424254155.jpg (121KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496424254155.jpg
121KB, 400x400px
>>128567555
Not bitcoin..... blockchain! its the underlying idea! This is what throws people off. Its not just magic internet money. Its a way of moving value online!

People wake up! this is really important that we all grasp this and do it right before the banks jump in and get their cut.

We have the opportunity no other group of people have had before and yet we are distracted by crazy shit we can't control for the most part.

Any anons take the ethereumpill?
>>
>>128572257

So funny how you are projecting so hard.

"No! You're a paid shill! You have no community support! You're all astroturfing! Fake!'' You've been brainwashed, face it. You're a puppet of Jihan Wu and Roger Ver. Get your ass off R/BTC and into the real world and see that nobody supports your retarded shit because it has no technological merit, and will crash a 42 billion dollar network.

90% of people run Bitcoin Core software because it is the best. 5% runs fake BU nodes that have already crashed more than 3 times because it is shoddy software.

August 1 is going to be the most hilarious day to see all of you retards BTFO'd.
>>
>>128572522
Depends how quickly you want to make money, if youre looking to invest and wait 1-2 years look at Ethereum or Zcash but if you want quicker gains take a glimpse at PepeCoin before they launch the asset exchange on kekdaq.com
>>
>>128572522

You sit and wait til 2030 when it will have gone up 500 times. During those years you play vidya
>>
>>128572523
They are already jumping on it, but the government isnt messing with peolpe that want to create their own blockchain projects. I think we are good until Trump is gone and democrats will do some damage. It's already illegal to make new coins in New Hampshire and you need a $1million USD+ license in NY to make them.
>>
Everyone who is invested in BTC is invested on the assumption that the price is going up.

You autists ever hear of the shoeshiner rule?
>>
>>128572519
Well the rich capitalists are just playing with each other in a game of hot potato with btc. Doesnt the cia own most btc anyway? I heard that rumour somewhere.
In any case its not useful as currency. Currency NEEDS to be hard to speculate on, otherwise its pretty useless as a currency
>>
>implying this "war" isn't just a group of jews fighting with another group of jews.
>>
File: IMG_2742.jpg (39KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2742.jpg
39KB, 500x481px
Bitcoin is the great scam of your time baby faggots.
This is why the btc shills are out in force on idiots internet.
Yep give them real cash for computer bits that are worthless to 99% of the world.
The shills want your real money.
Your real money. Think fools.

Struggle on and never give your real money to bullshit scams.
>>
>>128571554

Track, erase, hack. Of course it's possible. Just like online banking.
>>
>>128572810
It's performed better than any other world currency for 6 of the 7 last years of its existence, and been one of the best investments of this millenium. What the fug are you talking about shining shoes
>>
>>128572966
I want bitcoins not real money faggot, "real money" USD is down -5.5% year to date and trump wants it much lower...

http://www.businessinsider.com/trumps-budget-chief-mark-mulvaney-loves-gold-and-bitcoin-2016-12

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/donald-trump-seems-fixated-on-punishing-the-us-dollar-2017-02-01
>>
>>128572966
Well.
The only way I know to buy drugs as a socially awkward dude is via bitcoin.
Millions of dollars a day in bitcoin are used for this.
And I've literally hextrupled my money by doing practically nothing but waiting
>>
>>128572966
Exactly, and every single one of them is involved on the speculation that the price will go up, the price of BTC in real life money.

Fucking reminds me of something...
>>
>>128573040
Exactly mate, because of the hype that it will go up. Basic investing.

Shoeshiner rule, if the shoeshiner is telling you to invest, stay the fuck away.
>>
>>128573173
Theyre involved on the speculation people will keep finding more and more uses for cryptocurrency. Every cryptocurrency is bought with BTC only except for like 10 of them.

https://coinmarketcap.com
>>
>>128573339
And you want a one currency world? Sounds like a (((great))) idea.
>>
>>128573322
No, ill keep doing what im doing and you can go to work or lie about your autism or whatever you do for money.

If even 1% of the world wanted to own a few dollars in BTC the value would go to $10,000+, it will be interesting.
>>
>>128572541

lol. where should I go? /r/bitcoin the heavily censored and moderated sub where all of the mods are on Bitcoin Core's payroll? that shadow bans every other post of mine? no thanks.

there's only 6k people who run bitcoin core nodes and most of them have no idea about the debate going on. they don't realize what they're doing. it's sad.

i'm not a puppet of anyone. unlike you who is a puppet of Blockstream and Segwit. a company that is funded by jews. a company that is trying to fundamentally change the bitcoin protocol in order to profit, not in order to make it more viable.
>>
>>128573445
Nope, not at all. every cryptocurrency can be traded against each other, there are over 700 blockchain coins and 300+ token assets on top of chains. But I hate jew paper money and try to avoid it as much as I can.
>>
>>128573322
Your shoeshiner would have told you to invest in Bitcoin before Mt Gox, when bitcoin was worth less than 1/3 it is now.
If anything you should be worried about ETH; no real world use, 100% speculation
>>
>>128569316
>1Polish Zloty = 0.27 USD
Kek
>>
>>128573463
>1% of people
70 milion people will invesr in BTC? Yes I def see that happening soon shoeshiner.
>>
File: francefl.jpg (2MB, 2400x2609px) Image search: [Google]
francefl.jpg
2MB, 2400x2609px
Don't do this goyim!

You need us more than we need you! If you go through with this your days of prosperity are over. No more free money for college or houses. We're calling in all our debts goyim. Don't forget who owns your sorry asses goy. Serve the jews or die
>>
>>128571892
Yes it does, because they can buy it all up then what happens to the value of BTC? Then the normies can sell and the transfer of wealth goes from elite to normies. It's the great equalizer, because there is a limited number and cannot be made out of thin air like the Fed's current monetary system. Thats what I meant when I said they now have to play with their own skin in the game.
>>
>>128573644
I dont like ETH that much or hold any but i think it has a lot of real world use. BP Oil, Toyota, and other big companies like that are already testing projects on it. Also the real time human prediction markets that basically let you bet on anything like Augur are amazing. And Golem is a decentralized supercomputer that lets people rent computing time like amazon's Lambda service, running on top of Ethereum.

You fags are really misinformed.
>>
>>128574018

Germany knows what's up.
>>
>>128568928

you're right, it is actually blockchain tech, not bitcoin.
>>
>>128574156
>>128568928

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ODDCx6VL2Y go to 8:16
>>
BTC is great guys its the future!

>Google/microsoft/Apple make their own blockchain for normies.
>>
File: 20170418_070810-1.jpg (456KB, 2291x2182px) Image search: [Google]
20170418_070810-1.jpg
456KB, 2291x2182px
>>128567731
Heil Hitler.
>>
Currently mining some btc using nicehash. RX480 and I get about $5 a day, pretty decent actually.
>>
>>128574156
They're calling it Decentralized Ledger Technology now but i like "blockchain" better
>>
>>128567970
What if I have no money?
>>
>>128574018
Your thinking like a Jew, and as a fellow Jew I can respect that. But it's not a great equalizer. Some normies who were early adopters make some money. Other than that it's business as usual.
>>
>>128567970
Why should I invest in DGB?
>>
>>128565058
>>All Bitcoin needs to be great again is a plan for increase the blocksize and keeping transactions on the blockchain. keeping the network decentralized.
There is nothing wrong with creating a second-layer. In fact, it is a good thing.
That said: FUCK CORE. The blocksize needs to be increased and prioritizing SegWit over a block increase couldn't have been poor judgement. People, even casual, saw this incoming for years. Fuck (((Gregory Maxstein)) and (((Luke Jrburg))).
Really rustles my jimmies. We've got here the solution to the Federal Reserve and the Jewish Banking System - if we get over this blocksize debacle.
>>
>>128575075
Ok Shlomo, I'll explain to your err in thinking because I know of some info that very few do. A few years back there was an internal PBoC whitepaper that circulated. That basically laid out over net 200+ benefits for China to adopt bitcoin as legal tender within their country as a tool for means population control of their 1.3 billion citizens. Essentially they want their citizens to all adopt bitcoin to use it as a stepping stone to their own ChinaCoin (which will fail btw). Now take a look at china and what they have been doing with BTC in the last year... They've cleaned up all of the exchanges to remove any rehypothication and they are currently pumping a shit ton of money into building out their internet infrastructure out to the rural provinces. Supposedly, Japan got word of this whitepaper and that is why they jumped the gun and made BTC legal tender within their own country to try to get some edge over china. China will be legalizing BTC as legal tender and once that happens the game really changes. The cat is already out of the bag with BTC, the powers that be cannot reverse the course it is on at this point.
>>
>>128565058
fuck off bitshill

your "currency" is about as much of a currency as pokémon cards are
>>
Hmm, I'm not sure if anyone is selling anything for bitcoins in sweden..

Maybe this is golden opportunity to create a startup company that takes payments in bitcoins?
>>
>>128576206
>controlling 1.3b population with a currency they cant control
Top kek
>>
>>128574018
Who will the normies sell their btc to, if the elite bought it all up?
>>
>>128577217
No dumbass, they can control the internet thus their citizens access to money. So if a rural province decides to have an uprising all the government needs to do is cut off their internet access and that province will get right back in line
>>
Whatever
>>
File: themaxjew.jpg (147KB, 650x857px) Image search: [Google]
themaxjew.jpg
147KB, 650x857px
>>128577208
Not right now. Transaction fees are insane primarily because of the Core development team (and Greg Maxwell, in particular). They refuse, without good reason, to increase the Blocksize (lowering fees as a consequence).
Maybe look at Litecoin if you want to accept Crypto. If Bitcoin's civil war heals, you should be able to accept both easily.
>>
BTC only has value because of criminal rings and speculation. Let that sink in for a minute.

Normies dont trust it, and if the world economy was shifting towards cryptocurrency you can be your ass it wont be BTC at the top of the ring but Applebucks or Microcoins or Googlegold.

Stop being idiots.
>>
>>128575520
>citibank presentation
>cooperation with IBM and Microsoft
>integration with video game servers (mining while playing)
>fast,cheap transactions
It's pretty great.
>>
>>128576206
So Elites are already wise to it and are using it to exploit people. How is that not business as usual? I don't care if Bitcoin succeeds or fails, if you think its on some runaway train to mass adoption as a currency, then by all means sell the farm and buy into it. It doesn't matter to me other than minor jewish regret that I might have missed out on a good investment.

What matters to me is if its a technology that does anything to stop the economic exploitation of the poor by the rich. And in my view it doesn't do much in this regard.

A poor person can choose to transact only in cryptocoins, but if the rich and powerful can manipulate the financial market of the currency. (as they can with any financial asset). It's not a fundamental game changer. As it stands now and for the forseeable future, cryptocoin market caps are but a tiny fraction of real currencies. So it makes sense for a poor person to transact in the large and stable currency, instead of a dodgy investment where their savings could be wiped out by a technological flaw or market manipulation.

Not to mention its goddam trivial to steal private keys in a country like China that considers its citizens sub-human and imprisons those that complain too much.
>>
>>128577950
>BTC only has value because of criminal rings and speculation. Let that sink in for a minute.

Is it 2012?

Bitcoin is currently a Chinese money laundering scheme; it allows them to move funds in and out of the country without the normal restrictions on currency exchange.

Something like 98% of bitcoin traffic is chinese in origin.
>>
>>128565058
once quantum CPUs goes online it'll be the end of bitcoin, everyone already knows this
>>
>>128578696
Lol, criminal rings avoiding chinese government mate.

Money is being funnelled out of country to buy property on the west coast of North America.
>>
>>128578465
>What matters to me is if its a technology that does anything to stop the economic exploitation of the poor by the rich. And in my view it doesn't do much in this regard.

The poor get exploited by the rich via inflation from the Feds. BTC does not have that - its decentralized. In fact, our governments/Fed steals about 2% annually from everyone via inflation. So how do we get around this? A decentralized currency. It won't happen overnight but over the next 10 years the world's debt based monetary system will be turned on its head and will no longer be controlled from the top. There will also be no wars for the sake of money. Make no mistake why we have wars, it's to continuously fund our debt-based monetary system. It will take time for people to recognize this but our current system will be a thing of the past.
>>
>>128579221
>everyone already knows this
dont write about stuff you don't understand. Bitcoinc devs have already solved the quantum computing problem.
>>
>>128580587
>Fed steals about 2% annually from everyone via inflation
b-b-but inflation. It forces you to spend/invest to keep the economy growing instead of sleeping on your money. Without inflation the western world would be a 3rd world shithole, retard.
>>
BC is BS
>>
>mfw /biz/ ETH shills were right all along
>>
I was a believer in Ethereum but then the DAO shit happened and now I can never trust it again.

What's the most technologically interesting cryptocurrency atm?

and also, as a professional programmer, isn't it a great idea to take advantage of the recent crazy btc swings and invest a little bit of money & write an auto-trading program for myself? not looking to make bank, just to get small gains here and there
>>
File: scrooge-mcduck-make-it-rain.jpg (36KB, 278x253px) Image search: [Google]
scrooge-mcduck-make-it-rain.jpg
36KB, 278x253px
>>128565058
>tfw listen to /g/ in 2011 and invested in bitcoin when everyone called it a scam
>tfw sitting on 10 bitcoins thanks to /g/

feels /g/reat, stay mad nocoiners!
>>
>>128581192
Do you understand the concept that real wages have not adjusted to inflation for decades? This is why the middle class is shrinking.
>>
>>128566538
You don't now what you're talking about.

It is non-proprietary and thus easily replicatable. I can create a new shitcoin tomorrow with minimal efforts. So when you look at the facts, the only intrinsic value it possesses is name-recognition: it's brand. And that's nowhere near worth it's current marketcap. Hence it's massively overvalued.

It's the most obvious example of a pump and dump self forfilling prophecy I have ever seen in my life.Look at what happens to those dime in dozen new cryptos that are created every day and seem to rise up for no reason just because they're crypto and people "know" they will jump up? Remind you of something? *cough cough DOTCOM cough cough".The crypto bubble popping is not an if it's a when.

The fact that most everyday people can't see that doesn't even surprise me anymore as most people are really dumb and don't even understand basic math and finance let alone how markets move, but it's still blatantly to anyone with half a brain, what's going on.

Prediction when exactly it's going to burst though, now THAT's the million dollar question.
>>
File: augurlogo.png (278KB, 1268x455px)
augurlogo.png
278KB, 1268x455px
pol not buying Augur(REP) again, haha

when will you learn
>>
>>128585401
see >>128585665
>>
>>128585401

Its gonna go for a few more years, early stages

/pol will finally get in when it goes maisntream ahahhahahhahahahhaha nocoiners
>>
>>128585844
Maybe, but you don't know that.
>>
>>128565058
They've been astroturfing the Hard fork block size debate from the start. Peter Todd is VERY likely a CIA asset, knowingly or not.

While I don't see them killing off Bitcoin (one fork will be "for the people") it may get rough.

Check out bitshares.org in the mean time. High transactions per second and capable of quite a bit. Price per token has been growing. Steadily and there's a decentralized exchange (no main server like poloniex). EOS kn the same tech will be introducing decentralized margin trading soon too
>>
>>128585964

"Peter Todd's a CIA plant''

Dude, Peter Todd was messaging with Satoshi about malleability problems when he was 14 years old.
>>
File: 1476349129529.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1476349129529.png
64KB, 658x901px
>>128565058
>>Bitcoin will be a major currency in the near future.
the same way securities are a major currency... oh wait

bitcoin is too volatile to act as a currency you fuckin drongo
>>
>Will you mobilize the memes
No, Kys coinshill
>>
>>128567090
You could wake up tomorrow and your monopoly can be worth sweet fuck all for the exact same reasons. It won't, and when you understand why you will see why your original comment is fucking retarded.
>>
>>128565058
Lol fuck off, My machine is doing Monero. Got 5 since march mining when not using it
>>
>>128565721
I've learned that a good percentage of pol lacks the requisite understanding of cryptography, economics, coding, and macroeconomics to see the value proposition in BTC. The ones that do have all of these speak up rarely. It's the fucking incompetents that are the loudest.
>>
>>128570713
Trades similar to stocks
>>
OP don't sweat it. Majority of the miners are chinks and will never let it happen, they'll move to another coin and let the bankers have their coin essentially cucking them out of their money.
>>
File: 1490578292258.jpg (315KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1490578292258.jpg
315KB, 2000x2000px
Bitcoins is just a sneak peak of something far more greater. It's what people meant two decades ago that the world will belong to computer geeks.
>>
>>128567555
This * 555. Checked.

I'm astounded at the idiocy on this topic on this board. You nailed it and your digits confirm.
>>
>>128580714
What was the solution? Afaik the only "solution" is to always use a different BTC address every time you receive money so that your public key is only ever revealed right before you pay for something. Which seems like a half ass solution at best.
>>
>>128568018
>create out of thin air
You are a technical retard devoid of understanding in cryptography or macroeconomics. Do some homework or STFU
>>
>>128567555

Digits confirm.

Good toast.
>>
>>128568592
What is cryptographic secured by expenditure of electricity, Alex?
>>
How on Earth do I get started in cryptocurrency?
>>
>>128587157
>>128587509
Stop calling people retards if you're one yourself.

But go ahead and circlejerk eachother. I don't care. I'm out of this shillthread.
>>
File: fed.jpg (198KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
fed.jpg
198KB, 3000x1688px
>>128565721
Greetings, fellow wizard
>>
>>128586208
I didn't say he was a plant. Learn to use double quotes. I said he was an asset. Search for his name and a guy named "John" for some emails between the two. He was getting guidance during the start of the block size debate from someone with training on handling assets for psyops.

Note: he could have been an unwitting accomplice to this
>>
>>128587946
buy bitcoin from your local bitcoin exchange/ATM or find a human that will sell you some..
>>
>>128587807
1s and 0s
>>
>>128570819
Please teach me your ways senpai.
>>
>>128569035
go ahead and sell it and cash in then

oh wait you won't, until it's too late. fucking retarded kangaroo
>>
>>128565058

You're all just part of an experiment, at any time of their choosing governments can and will regulate all crypto.

No government will ever allow a creation such as a crypto to subvert their fiat currency. If any such standard is ever to be accepted it will be developed and released by said government body.
>>
File: react7.jpg (19KB, 403x389px) Image search: [Google]
react7.jpg
19KB, 403x389px
>>128589264
what even is a local bitcoin exchange

Sorry I'm basically a normie when it comes to bitcoin. I don't get it. Can someone explain it to me like I'm 5 lol
>>
>>128570925
Jews always play on both sides.

>>128593275
Governments won't do shit, by the time the bureaucrats understand the impact will be too late, reminder that we are ruled by old people like Hillary who already struggle to use their mails.

That's the corporations who will decide the future of the cryptocurrencies, especially the tech giants who have everything to win with them
>>
File: 1429720321770.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1429720321770.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>>128565058
Invest into ETH Goyim.
Also DGB, before it moons in 3 days.
>>
>>128593643
Just create an account on Kraken (sign up for tier 3). While you're waiting for approval buy yourself a hardware wallet to store your purchased bitcoins (such as Ledger Nano S or Trezor). Once you get approval from the exchange, wire money, purchase your crypto and immediately transfer it to your hardware wallet.
>>
>>128569387
you can't just attach a name like bilderberg to something and hope everybody won't like it anymore

genius plan you idiot
>>
>>128573519
4chan /biz/ bro. Only place that's uncensored so you can find some gems
>>
>>128594827
Is Kraken free? How much does a hardware wallet cost? What are the differences between Ledger Nano S and Treznor? How long does approval take and what criteria must be met? If you really want people to get on board with this, perhaps make the effort to make it easier to get on board in the first place.
>>
>>128565058
I would have read this but since you're obviously a newfag who can't greentext properly I'll just say this:

Not your personal army, fuck off.
>>
>>128598278
>NYPA
hello newfriend :)
>>
Anyone feel free to answer this >>128598161
>>
>>128565058

As long as you can't buy assets and securities with crypto-currency, it'll always be second rate.
>>
>>128566082
>fuck with the algorithm,
how has bitcoin been arouns for a decade and people still think this lol
>>
>>128586853
This huebro knows what's up. It's going to be a new Industrial Revolution, only digital this time.
>>
>>128569193
>There are less and less legal sites being associated with bitcoin
source?
>>
>>128570226
then short BTC if you're so sure
>>
>>128581192
>Without inflation the western world would be a 3rd world shithole, retard.
Paquis and Plainpalais arent shitholes?
>>
>>128598702
I use coinbase to buy and sell, but I send all cold storage to my bitcoin-qt wallet
the blockchain is now over 100 gigabytes, but 1000 gigs only cost me .02 btc so lol
>>
>>128567555
>anonymously

we've established that bitcoin isn't capable of total anonymity but that's ok since smart people are working towards the ultimate coin. There's no doubt that ZOG america we'll ensure they have their own regulated digital currency but they cant stop the creation of the ultimate coin. And it WILL eventually be embraced by the entire planet.
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.