[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LMFAO I love Jesus, man

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12

File: please whip.jpg (158KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
please whip.jpg
158KB, 1080x1080px
LMFAO

I love Jesus, man
>>
That pic is quite accurate 2bh

jesus is based
>>
>>128563407
I'd love to see what he would do with all those greedy, jet flying televanelists.
>>
>>128563407
and they say Jesus was nothing but a kike
>>
Me too, actually. Although sometimes I feel like he doesn't love me because I life a very hollow NEET life and I'm very sad all the time and things don't really ever work out in my favor and unfortunately I blame God for this sometimes.
>>
>>128563407
Me too. Praise Jesus ! Praise God !
>>
>>128563712
I weep for you, anon, I really do
>>
>>128563407
Why do you love jews so much, anon?
>>
>>128563943
Would you rather love in Bulgaria or America? Because I hear you guys have cheap property on the black sea, and I'm thinking of moving
>>
>>128564204
are you prepared for gyppos?
>>
>>128564204
>moving to degenerate shithole full of anglo drunks
Anon stop what are u thinking ?
>>
>>128564312
with how much influence burgerland has on us Homeland will turn the same
>>
>>128564276
I dunno, I live in one of the poorest cities in America. Reading PA
>>
>>128564408
it's like living with niggers but even worse
>>
>>128564405
If we werent such gruesome gypsys we would be doing much better so stop blaming amerifats and kikes and shit.
>>
>>128565023
If we were doing much better than mudslimes would come here
>>
>>128563407
He didn't actually whip the Jew, Jesus was bluepilled
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/thejesuitpost/2015/03/jesus-the-whip-and-justifying-violence/
>>
>>128565438
>http://www.patheos.com/blogs/thejesuitpost/2015/03/jesus-the-whip-and-justifying-violence/
(((((((((((((((((((((((jesuit)))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>128563407

Jesus attacked the Temple because he believed the Temple was corrupted by the Jewish Sadducee class who ran it, who were collaborating with the occupying Romans.

He was a Jewish fundamentalist. Just because he had a spat with his fellow kikes about who was more holy doesn't mean that he liked you, goy.
>>
>>128565543
Nice character assassination, but not an argument.
>>
>>128565438

It was just some strings, right?

Because if I was running a business and had the protection of armed guards, I would totally abandon my job because some dude hit me with some shoelaces.

He wuz a gud boi and it was just strings.
>>
J
>>
>>128565747
Read the link, dumbass.
>>
>>128565348
They would come if (((politicians))) allow them and because ppl are doing nothing about it.
I have zero regard for bulgarians that are utterly selfish and thinking only about themselves. Nothing good will befall ppl that are just bad material.
>>
>>128564075
>Christ attacked Jews and called them out at every turn
>call Christ a Jew
You aren't making any sense, just like when people like you call Hitler a Jew
>>
>>128563712
God loves us despite our failings but, I do encourage you to shape up where you can and know that I you will be in my prayers, brother.

And have some encouragement in the form of Jesus going "NORMIES GET OUT reeeeeeeee" but in an elegant fashion. lol

>I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

>I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

>They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

>Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

>As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

>And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
John 17:14-19 (KJV)
>>
>>128564075
>man chases out money changers, and beats them with a home-made whip
>b-but he's a jew.
>>
>>128565790

The point is that if it happened at all, it would have been a real assault at reclaiming the Temple by a guy who claimed to be the Messiah and his followers. It wasn't some pussy shoelaces or cords---that was a later propaganda lie; and it wouldn't have been even regular whips. The story is just a mulit-layered propaganda lie.

There were armed Temple guards who would have murdered anyone who tried to pull that shit. If it happened happened at all it would have been a real armed assault by Zealots hoping to to reclaim the Temple. That's what the Jews who wanted a Messiah were after.

Finely parsing gospel texts only to sort of accept their premise doesn't go far enough.
>>
File: CpRWi0rWcAEnlUR.jpg (273KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CpRWi0rWcAEnlUR.jpg
273KB, 1200x1200px
Me too op.
>>
File: Cr5dbExVMAAk7Me.jpg (70KB, 757x370px) Image search: [Google]
Cr5dbExVMAAk7Me.jpg
70KB, 757x370px
>>
>>128565887

Exactly. That was the point.

The Romans thought that Jews were a bunch of greedy crooks, too.

This propaganda story worked to dispel that notion, and thereby helped Christianity to spread.
>>
>>128566395
Fuck off you utter faggot, go make up strawmans somewhere else. shoelaces? wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>128566575

MUH JESUS
>>
>>128566496
or you know, Jesus actually wrote the old testament from outside of space-time, and fulfilled 300 prophecies from the old testament concerning his coming.
>>
>>128566644
Magic doesn't exist in our reality. There are no known ways to exist outside of space-time, if it's even possible.
>>
File: spine.jpg (146KB, 672x1168px) Image search: [Google]
spine.jpg
146KB, 672x1168px
>>128566761
man oh man buddy, believing or not believing something doesn't make it true, or untrue. magic exists.
>>
>>128567052
Not necessarily, I'm just not gullible enough to believe something without proof. If someone claims Jesus wrote the old testament from outside space-time, I want physical evidence of that claim.
Likewise with Jesus: prove he was the son of god and did all the miracles you say he did.
>>
>>128567052
Funny how these people dedicate so much time to the study of magic and can't stop a guillotine from lobbing their heads off
>>
File: plebs.png (62KB, 556x504px) Image search: [Google]
plebs.png
62KB, 556x504px
>>128567232
ok, I'm going to ask you this pretty simply. what would constitute as proof to you that the bible was written outside of space-time, because as far as you're concerned thats not possible, meaning you are in no way, shape, or form able, nor willing to understand evidence even if it is presented to you. because i could present argument after argument, but it'd be like telling a fish about birds.

>>128567335
funny how this has nothing to do with the fact that you can summon angels and demons, or develop a direct relationship with the Father in Heaven. also magic is an abomination.
>>
>>128567716
okay, summon one up and take a picture.
ill wait.
>>
>>128567806
nah, you can go get a copy of the key of solomon and try it out for yourself though, just remember you can use Jesus to make them go away if you repent.
>>
>>128567716
Fish are able to learn about birds because birds are physical beings in our reality. They are able to interact with one another, and in fact, one preys on the other.
Having your god or otherwise divine being reveal themselves in the flesh to the entire planet would be the best form of proof.

Mind you, I'm not saying there's no intelligent design of our universe. I think there is (as evidence of the complexity and diversity of all life on our planet, and the mystery and scale of our universe/reality itself) but I just can't believe in deities and other nonsense like books written outside of space-time and then sent to a bunch of desert dwellers thousands of years ago.
>>
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+23%3A23-35&version=NIV

Just imagine what he would have to say to todays lot.
>>
>>128568209
Furthermore, why is Jesus and the Bible truth and not Odin or Zeus or Rah or the thousands of other gods and divine beings humans have had for so many years?
What makes Jesus the one truth and how are you certain of this besides "the bible says so?"
>>
>>128565438
He turned over tables and shut down the Temple work, the Temple being much more central to first century Jews than the back of some coin merchant
>>
>>128564075
He's the lion of the tribe of Judah and the sacrificial land for all the world.
Not a kike per sé
>>
>>128565822
Idiots think Jews are a monolith of evil and that first century palestinians were kvetching ashkenazi
>>
>>128566496
the first Christians held a low view of Rome and referred to it as babylon.

The moneychangers were filling up the area of the temple reserved for Gentiles, that is why Jesus cleared it out
>>
The whip was to drive out the animals which were being sold in the same area. The temple was supposed to be a place reserved for prayer but they had turned it into a market. That area of the temple was supposed to be a place where gentiles could pray but the Jews held gentiles in contempt. This is what pissed off Jesus
>>
>>128568865

but but but saint peter was the first pope of rome

>12By Silvanus, a faithful brother unto you, as I suppose, I have written briefly, exhorting, and testifying that this is the true grace of God wherein ye stand. 13The church that is at Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you; and so doth Marcus my son. 14Greet ye one another with a kiss of charity. Peace be with you all that are in Christ Jesus. Amen.
>>
File: Genealogy-of-Genesis-5.jpg (104KB, 1439x930px) Image search: [Google]
Genealogy-of-Genesis-5.jpg
104KB, 1439x930px
>>128568209
>Having your god or otherwise divine being reveal themselves in the flesh to the entire planet would be the best form of proof.

well, that actually happened, he died on the cross, and rose from the dead, and its one of the most well documented events in history.

ok lets try this on for size, in Gen 5 there is a genealogy, if you translate the names, what you get is a prophecy that god will come down and die, the entire message states that "man is appointed mortal sorrow, but the glory of god shall instruct that his (gods) death, shall bring the despairing comfort and rest.

so did some rabbis who wrote the torah conspire to hide gods plan in a genealogy?

I'm of the "opinion" that God gave Moses the Torah, letter, by, letter, and its something you can prove. there are 5 books. in the first 2 books if you skip every 49 (7x7 letters) you get the 4 letter word for Torah. in the middle book Leviticus you don't get that, in the last 2 books if you skip every 49 letters you get the 4 letter word for Torah, but spelled backwards, in the middle book Leviticus if you skip every 7 letters, you get the name yahweh, spelled Yod, He, Wa, He.

hebrew characters are symbolic. Yod can mean hand. He means breath, Wa can mean nail, or stake, He means breath again. So Yod'he'wa'he's name is a simple for Christ's hand being nailed on the cross.

you can also demonstrate the bible writes history before it happens, Cyrus the great received a 150 year old letter from Isaiah 44-45 WITH HIS NAME ON IT. and Alexander the Great recieved a discourse on how he would conquer persia in Daniel 8 when he visited (intending to lay seige) to Jerusalem.

>Fish are able to learn about birds because birds are physical beings in our reality. They are able to interact with one another, and in fact, one preys on the other.

you're ignoring the metaphor as it went WAY over your head, just imagine yourself telling a fish about birds, and you'll understand what I mean.
>>
>>128569236
Exactly.
This whole "muh jesus wouldn't like capitalism, you dumb conservative" narrative is shit.
>>
File: merchant2.jpg (90KB, 469x600px) Image search: [Google]
merchant2.jpg
90KB, 469x600px
>>
File: box.jpg (928KB, 1532x1956px) Image search: [Google]
box.jpg
928KB, 1532x1956px
>>128568336
> Odin

I'm reasonably, like 100% sure that Ragnarok already happened, there are conjetures that there are millions-billions of years between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2, infact it even supports the Hindu idea that the earth is constantly destroyed and re-created in cycles.

>Zeus or Rah, or thousands of other gods...
because none of those gods are ever credited with the creation of the universe and the heavens, Zeus is NOT the creator in the Greek Mythos, neither is Rah, and its pretty disgusting you would make such a fallacious argument.

and for the most part, all of these "thousands of gods" go back to a single monotheistic creator if you trace their lineages far back enough

>What makes Jesus the one truth and how are you certain of this besides "the bible says so?"

because of where he tells you to look, and his teachings.

there's a real easy way to tell who is from the "true" god, and who is from a "false" god, and its where they tell you to look, Christ, Krishna, and several others tell you to look for the kingdom of heaven within yourself, that your body is a temple to God, and that the spirit of God dwells within you. the unclean, and false gods tell you to worship it, and that your connection to god is exterior (in an idol) and not an interior.

here's another simple way. false gods tell you to sacrifice your children to it (moloch here is the case) Shiva, Christ, and a few others are Gods who are perfectly willing to sacrifice themselves to you.

Jesus Christ is a human sacrifice from God, offered to man.
>>
>>128568423
He should have beat them up or killed them or used his magical powers
>>
>>128569641
Tbt
>>
>>128563407
You think he was mad then, wait till he comes back and starts to kill people with fire.
Lovey dovey Jesus is a meme. He will fucking kill you.
>>
>>128568209
also try taking a look at your calendar, Christ's death literally changed it from BC to AD.
>>
>>128570214
>Jesus Christ is a human sacrifice from God, offered to man.

Humz really made me think
>>
File: hung.jpg (39KB, 279x500px) Image search: [Google]
hung.jpg
39KB, 279x500px
>>128563712
Read Hung By The Tongue.

Stop acknowledging your 'failures' and start verbally acknowledging your strengths, your faith, be it in yourself or god or whatever moves you.

You are what you speak into existence, if you claim to be NEET and think NEET, you will forever be NEET. Control your tongue.
>>
>>128570214
>I'm reasonably, like 100% sure that Ragnarok already happened, there are conjetures that there are millions-billions of years between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2
How did people prophecy an event that happened before people were created?
>>
>>128571071
the story survived.
>>
>>128563407
Jesus social doctrine now
>>
>>128571071
then there's also how at the end ginnungagap takes dominion with 2 human survovirs, the bible sums up ragnarok in genesis 1:1-2 and picks up right after where it left off
>>
>>128563407
>(((JEsus)))
>don't worry about extinction! we all go to the kingdom of heaven together!

kek
>>
>>128571713
>worry about extinction
>let niggers be niggers
>extinct anyway
Top stuff gmobeast.
>>
>>128567716
I love this tone most christians take when being asked to provide evidence or some sort of compelling argument for what they believe in.

You can feel it spraying everywhere like a skunk stinking up the place to deter interlopers.

It is nice that you believe jesus wrote the old testament outside of spacetime... there is no mention of this beyond vague alpha/omega rhetoric, and even that would be a very loose interpretation.

But there are other things that may be verified concerning Christ and God...

The verifiable truth is that the bible is a compilation of 'canon' novels which leave out essential information concerning the life of Christ, the Land of Nod, and many other things. There is nothing magical about it, it's a flawed test held up as holy in order to sway the masses to your ideas.

You have no proof for your idea, you only have faith. Faith is not good enough for much of humanity, and logically if we are made in God's image, then God understands our skepticism.

If he understands our skepticism, then he understands why so many fail to follow your path. No hell will consume them.

Even Christ showed that Hell is not a permanent thing. In the bible and outside of it.

Thus, it is acceptable and perhaps encouraged that we do not accept the good book at face value
According to God as he communes with us through history, nature and mathematics
>>
File: ved.jpg (64KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
ved.jpg
64KB, 600x426px
>>128572961
>You have no proof for your idea, you only have faith.
well, i actually went and provided proof in further posts.

>>128570214
>>128569641
>>128570770

>hell
its a bad translation from Sheol, which is equivalent to Hades. some pretty amazing things happen when you look at the vocabulary of the original texts.

the divine comedy shows there are 8 hot hells, and 1 cold hell, in the 9 levels of hell, vedic cosmology teaches there are 8 hot hells, and 8 cold hells, along with 6 heavens. the bible itself teachings there are 6 heavens. all of which are entirely too constinent to be coincidence

and yes, hades/sheol is not a permament thing

>no hell will consume them
Sheol consumes the righteous and sinful alike, read your old testament, and realize the earth is a flat stationary disc covered by a firmament, set upon pillars

>It is nice that you believe jesus wrote the old testament outside of spacetime... there is no mention of this beyond vague alpha/omega rhetoric, and even that would be a very loose interpretation.
John 10:34
Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

Try reading John 5:38-47, or try reading John in general.

>The verifiable truth is that the bible is a compilation of 'canon' novels which leave out essential information concerning the life of Christ, the Land of Nod, and many other things. There is nothing magical about it, it's a flawed test held up as holy in order to sway the masses to your ideas.

I'm gnostic, and add the gnostic gospels to my "canon", I also add pretty much all mythology/scriptures

>Thus, it is acceptable and perhaps encouraged that we do not accept the good book at face value

Gospel of Thomas 5
5. Jesus said, "Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. [And there is nothing buried that will not be raised.]"

the bible in itself tells you to take his word seriosuly
>>
Jesus didn't have a problem with usury, he had a problem with them doing it in the holy jewish temples

Basically he was angry at the jews for jewing each other and not the gentiles
>>
>>128563407
Jesus was the first antisemite.
He got redpilled by the aryians on his travels.
Thats why Hitler was the reincarnation of Jesus Christus
>>
>>128572961
>No hell will consume them
that's what you think. have fun in hell, heathen.
>>
>>128572961
ooohhh so rational!!!! Man your arguments and people like you are boring.Fucking nihilist.
>>
File: 1493333617914.png (656KB, 1288x1732px) Image search: [Google]
1493333617914.png
656KB, 1288x1732px
>le jesus was a cucked jew meme

Modern """""Jews""""" aren't the same Jews from the Bible. They're genetically from eastern europe, not Israel. Was Jesus from Eastern Europe? No.

>Behold, I will make those who say they are jews, but are not, but do lie, I will make them kneel before thy feet, and thou will know that I have loved thee.
Rev 3:9
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.