[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New German generation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 31

File: German-couples.png (559KB, 917x552px) Image search: [Google]
German-couples.png
559KB, 917x552px
So I like to walk a lot and recently I visited some large and medium cities in Germany. Here is my observation regarding the couples I saw.

The Germany girls in 90% are with a shitskin. The shitskin is usually as tall as her or smaller, badly built, sometimes with a bit of belly hanging down. The girl is on contrary quite nice. The girls hug and take photos of them. It felt like they treated them as kids or something.

The guys. Except that it is pretty seldom to see a German guy with a girl these days, the ones, who do have one, have an Asian. The girl is like 2x shorter, no ass and tits, ugly. Some girls are already pregnant.

Now if you tell me that Asians are somehow into traditional mindset and that's what catches the guys attention -- forget. The Asian women are fucked up in mind as well. I know two couples in both of which the girl does not:
1. work
2. cook
3. clean the room
4. do anything for the home
5. speak German (and English either -- what they speak is a completely broken Chinese "German" which is beyond understanding -- no idea how they conversate)

Very encouraging picture, isn't it?
>>
>>128558187
Most girls here are degenerated and as for the non degenerated they are difficult to get, asians are easy to get.
>>
>>128558187
i always hear conflicting reports from Germans; some say they almost never see German girls with foreigners, others say they see almost all of them.

which is it?
>>
>>128558325
But why is it so: find just someone even if she's ugly and stupid (that's a precise description of Asian girls)? What's the big deal of being alone?
>>
>>128558500
>some say they almost never see German girls with foreigners
This is bullshit. Believe me. I like to walk and go out often. Also, I work at a university where a lot of young people hang around.
>>
File: IMG_4389.jpg (180KB, 1507x1023px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4389.jpg
180KB, 1507x1023px
>>128558187
What's your opinion on German girls with Asians? Are they better than muslims and africans?

What about hapas like Marcel Nguyen who has a German mother?
>>
These threads need common grounds.

Women are into
>protection figures and other Freudian stuff
>careers and other indications of reliability (or..)
>fun/danger thrills a guy can offer

Men are into
>attractive things to create attractive things I'm related to
>okay, femininity too, but then only what's related to attractive
>but also femininity like low aggression and high reasonableness

German women had a face full of feminism, so did Australia, Britain, Canada and America, although the situation is different again in America as some white communities did not. This feminism told them it's fine to become fat, because anyone not into that is fat phobic and not worth your time anyway, and that there's nothing wrong with high aggression because bossy is a misogynist word.

So German, Australian, Canadian and British women become inarguably unattractive because feminism makes women inarguably unattractive.

There is nothing great about Asian girls, but there's actually nothing lesser either. At the moment because the local competition isn't playing anymore they simply seem greater because they are for the moment.

Also, women aren't into brown guys. They're into showing people they're into brown guys. These same people that white men physically do not want for reasons are the same people who would virtue signal with their genetic lineage and vaginas. It just so happens to be a majority of women during left wing peak.
>>
>>128558187
Other countries have to be amazed at our current condition. We won't survive much less prosper at this rate.
>>
>>128558682
Whores and negros. Same deal everywhere: weak men die out and their women breed with the invader.
>>
>>128558682
>German girls with Asians
Never seen. Also, the Chinks are absolutely disgusting. They even disgust their countryman girls.
>>
>>128558655
I refuse to believe you. There are no shitskins in University.

My guess is your a fuck or A slime
>>
>>128558655
>>128558957
Meant cuck but fuck also works lel
>>
>>128558500
both, they will stay with a shitskin until they start beating them. then they get a beta white
>>
>>128558187
there aren't that many non-whites in germany yet there is already too many
>>
File: 1404998141206.jpg (476KB, 755x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1404998141206.jpg
476KB, 755x1000px
>>
File: IMG_4392.jpg (176KB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4392.jpg
176KB, 2048x1367px
>>128558918
Whys that?
This is hapa german
>>
>>128558904
>weak men
I always get pissed by these claims. Who's weak??? Maybe you kinda take into consideration the god damn CONDITIONS of the game you clown? Are you aware of our laws? I remind you that if you even say a wrong word on shitskins, you get fucking destroyed. Whereas they can stab you and get away without any responsibility. They know they are protected by the state. Who in their right mind will play this game and """""fight"""""?
>>
>>128559332
You're talking about a thing that's not relevant to anything. Nobody bothers giving even one second of though to Asian males.
>>
>>128558500
anecdotal evidence:

I was walking in Dresden about a week ago with my Family

My mother pointed out 3 girls with shitskins on their arms

one girl was a genuine 2/10 with an equally ugly shitskin

the other twos were maybe 7s and had equally attractive shitskins on their arms, they also looked richer and could have been none-refugees that were simply shitskin students send here

all of this took place withing 3 hours of walking in the city
>>
>>128558500
Turkfag here. It's actually both. German girls from the lower classes tend to like foreign men more. More educated German girls from the higher classes tend to like German men more. Of course there are always exceptions.

Foreign girls are 50/50.
>>
>>128559591
go kill yourself you nasty roach

you are one pathetic ugly little manlet, most roaches are 170cm and have microdicks

KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>128559746
U mad lmao at ur lyfe come at me bro
>>
>>128559583
so there were 3 you saw in the city... doesn't sound very statistically representative.

perhaps there's the bias that they garner extra attention due to being with a shitskin?
>>
>>128558957
>I refuse to believe you.
I don't care

>There are no shitskins in University.
There aren't. But they come to the Mensa for hunt.
>>
Typical German cuck >>128559583
>>
>>128558187
I've been living in west germany for a while and none of what you said matches my experience.

99% of german girls are with germans. They rarely go with shitskins. Only on rare occasions have I seen mixed couples, and the black guy was very tall.
>>
The most bizarre things I saw was when a German girl of like 15 yo was walking and holding hands with a shorter than her shitskin with a hood. He tried to cover his ugly muzzle under the hood, but that was still seen that he was like 35 yo or something.
>>
>>128559591
>Turkfag here. It's actually both. German girls from the lower classes tend to like foreign men more.
I couldn't care less if they wouldn't breed future retarded welfare parasites.
>>
>>128558187
>The Germans girls are contrary quite nice
yeah, bullshit.
>>
>>128560565
you are like German Eurasian Tiger from r/hapas
>>
>>128558187
You reap what you sow Mehmet,I hope your failure of a country becomes a islamic shithole in the next 15 years
>>
>>128560565
Now look try to understand the female perspective
Women have to find a high status mate within their 20s. German men usually have defined their status by their work occupation. But the wages have flattened and German men get depressed, because they are just not moving up. Then a dominant brown guy comes along. He may not have a job, but everywhere he goes he is the center of attention. This triggers the female vagina and she walks away from the German beta.

Successful German men are still the most desired men in Germany. Just the average German is getting cucked.
>>
>>128558187

I can't blame you.
>>
>>128559591
>the browning of the lower class
>>
>>128561154
I do not think this is common. How can these relationships exist?

Syrian refugees don't speak English or German, Chinese women don't speak English or German.
>>
>>128558187
Unfortunate outcome for the asians you've met. I know from the official Danish statistics that asians, especially the Chinese have the lowest crime rate 40% of the average and has the biggest (and positive) net contribution of wealth to society. You can't screen everyone indovidually, so you judge people on bulk with statistics. Prost
>>
>>128560823
Why?
>>
>>128558187
Its sad... I know of a 23, beautiful blond haired, blue eyed german girl who's fcking a nigger. They've been together for over a year now. This is in the shit hole knows as Los Angeles where men are a fcking cucks to girls. LA and it's jewish run media is the genesis of degeneracy and is and has infected most of the world at this point... So start dropping red pills with intelligence and lets win this war...
>>
>>128558187
I thought Germans were good at math... 90% sounds a little unlikely. Still maybe if we got off this message board we might actually meet females. Hey you can always get a tan and a little fat and you can pass for a shitskin
>>
File: yellowd.jpg (74KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
yellowd.jpg
74KB, 750x750px
>>128561154
>Then a dominant brown guy comes along. He may not have a job, but everywhere he goes he is the center of attention.
Kek when I was in Germany last summer, German girls we're checking me out, I have dark hair and tan really well. I didn't know what to think about that, but now I know I looked like shitskin to them, thats why they we're looking at me. Just kill me.
>>
>>128561574
she will only get of the black dick if a more dominant, more successful man comes along
red pills won't help
>>
>>128561420
A big brown dick is all a jewified german girl needs.
>>
>>128561747
This. Women are hardwired by evolution to go for the strongest, most dominant man. Facts and statistics on the cancer that is multiculturalism will not work on them.
>>
File: 1486014306110.png (394KB, 473x518px) Image search: [Google]
1486014306110.png
394KB, 473x518px
I was in germany like a month ago.

Here's what i saw:

>niggers everywhere
>most young german women are with said niggers
>actual german white men are skinny jeans wearing faggots who put gel in their hair
>they look so beta, i cringed all the time
>talked to some people there, they cant wait to vote for schultz, because merkel wasnt liberal enough
>more liberalism will save germany
>1 german couple said they are sorry for me, because Poland is a racist, xenophobic dictatorship with no democracy
>mfw
>>
>>128558187
Left is not German. She's from bongland or a potato girl.
>>
>>128561747
>>128561927

but i dont get this part, niggers arent succesful or dominant.

i guess women are just stupid, but that's not really a surprise.
>>
>>128561747
>>>128561747
Yes but feminism is sooo fcking rampant in LA that white alphas with intellect are not allowed to mate. Google "Hey White Guys" from the fag media MTV and what it on youtube... We should have counted that faggotry with meme war. Are memes are more hard hitting and intelligent than anything a mult billion dollar advertising company could come up with. We just need a dedicated platform. Anyhow, google what I mentioned above... and see what we have to put up with in this shit hole they call Los Angeles...
>>
>American
>go on vacation to Germany
>looks like fucking African when I get off
>literal African niggers and Muslims, not the half white shit we have here
>go sight seeing
>9 out of 10 couples I see are mixed race
>never see one white couple under the age of 50
>go to bars to try local beer and food
>drunk shitskins try to steal from me and talk to me
>tell them to fuck off
>they act beta because they can tell I'm not a pussy Euro
>out on the street, when the non-whites hear me speak, they look at me like a beta
>Germans complain that I'm too American

Sad that this is the state of Germany. It won't last even 5 years.
>>
>>128562134
I'm glad I live in Chicago suburbs. LA seems fucked in the head from what I've heard. All that hair dye must've soaked in.
>>
>>128562046
Some niggers are very dominant; and dominance helps mask their lack of success
>>
>>128561964
I think in the current social climate it's prudent of women to get degrees or certifications that would allow them to be on their own if their husband drops them or is abusive, but I do think women should be encouraged to marry, have kids, and stay at home. A stable, happy life typically means a strong marriage, kids, and raising kids. Feminists are the most vile and unhappy creatures on earth.
>>
Learn english you fucking idiot.
Also: That is pure bullshit,

I live in Berlin which is like the most degenerate place in Germany next to NRW,

WMAF pairings exist but they are rare and the only white dudes who date asian females are +60 year old men who got a siamese girl during their last holiday there

And no white girl ever dates turks despite turks being the largest minority group here.

Black Male x White Female is more common than turk/arabxwhite pairings but even those are still rare as fuck in Berlin and usually the girl is either very fat or straight out of a hippie commune.
>>
Nobody wants boring, pasty white babies anymore. Get over it.
>>
File: lol.png (404KB, 580x588px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
404KB, 580x588px
>>128562308

hey, that's my experience exactly.
>>
>>128561964
>16

Enjoy your b&
>>
>>128562308
>>9 out of 10 couples I see are mixed race
americuck and his fantasies. i mean are you mentaly ill? rly embarassing
>>
http://scoopempire.com/13-real-life-interracial-arab-couples-who-prove-that-love-is-love/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/government-shutdown-threatens-romantic-wedding-by-the-jefferson-memorial/2013/10/01/1310011c-2a15-11e3-8ade-a1f23cda135e_story.html

And neither of the pairing in the OP have anything german inside them
>>
>>128562450
exactly
>>
>>128562753

Literally go there yourself. I challenge you to show me young white German couples.
>>
File: 339.jpg (52KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
339.jpg
52KB, 777x437px
>>128562793
Archived

>https://washingtonpost com/local/government-shutdown-threatens-romantic-wedding-by-the-jefferson-memorial/2013/10/01/1310011c-2a15-11e3-8ade-a1f23cda135e_story.html
https://archive.is/I6a1r
>>
>>128562445
Women frequently mistake agression for dominance.
>>
>>128562308
I really wonder where foreigner find all those shitskins when they travel to Germany.
>>
>>128562917

Not only that but I also saw a lot of people dressed up in degenerate bondage clothes and shit. Out in public, like it was a pride parade, but it looked like just a normal day. You let that degeneracy go on in public? Literal sex fetish shit?
>>
File: proudjew.jpg (303KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
proudjew.jpg
303KB, 1600x900px
>>128562814
>I challenge you to show me young white German couples.
Sadly not many such cases in there. I feel sad for regular Hans, like it isn't hard enough to get a girl when you are beta, no (((they))) have to import tons of niggers and muslims in sexual emergency to make things even harder
>>
>>128562838
women frequently mistake niggers for good people who will treat them well.
>>
>>128562814
there are next to no niggers in germany, you are tard so its quite mathematicaly impossible to be the case. you are just a cuck. i was in berlin and never saw interracial couple. you arej ust full of shit
>>
>>128563058
Where in hell did to travel to? Swiss a Swiss rape dungeon?
>>
File: HBS7pRSlG9Q.jpg (69KB, 640x441px) Image search: [Google]
HBS7pRSlG9Q.jpg
69KB, 640x441px
>>128558187
Kinda hard to believe, out here 90% of pussy is for tall guys with full black/blond hair. Dating short Asians or Caucasians for the most part is seen like coal burning for both women and men.
>>
>>128562503
Are blacks (not recent Somalians and inbred skinnies but who've been there for a few generations) more tolerable in Germany/Europe than over here?
>>
>>128562814
+ this >>128562503
you are jsut projecting your fantasies like a proper nigger lover amerishits are. even if fucking sweden 99% of white women wont date nigger. its just you and your damaged brainwashed brain
>>
>>128563210
Anon must have visited some sort of red light district. Maybe he was too cheap to get a hotel in a nice area.
>>
>>128563342
Can't tell actually, despite those faggots ITT trying to tell you that we are literally Africa 2.0, I only saw black in my university but that's because they have an exchange student programme with Cameroon.
>>
>>128558187
>Chinese
Thats the problem.

Chinese people are nigger tier.
>>
>>128563342
Blacks in Germany only got here recently.
They are all skinny nerds who either beg in some corner or work in the lowest paid jobs where you never ever see them unless you work very early like me and share the subway with them at 4am.

There aren't many so nobody actually cares. People are more upset over arabs being arabs.
>>
>>128562838
women don't want a butler
women want the guy all the other guys look up to
>>
File: 1489767764383.jpg (190KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1489767764383.jpg
190KB, 1024x683px
It's a well-known fact that German women prefer brown/black men.
A quick internet search would be enough to get some information on that specific topic.
I'm living in a bigger city and I see interracial couples everywhere. 95% of the time it's white German women with migrants/foreigners.
Germans always liked foreigners more than their own people.
>>
>>128558187

Bullshit. I see some guys with Asians but german women always go straight to the germans with most status and looks and they may fuck some fugees but at the end they want a provider and a good family and safety.

German women going for nonwhites is a meme. But they always defend them jesus christ help us.
>>
>>128563529
I grew up in one of the wealthiest areas of the country so initially my only contact with nigs was almost completely normal. The kids of successful parents sometimes cling to MSM image of blacks but are still comparable to douchey white kids who cling to other MSM narratives. When I moved somewhere that had typical nigs, I took heavy doses of redpilled. I've broken down to calling some nigs on a few occassions, because they are so fucking worthless, rude, disgusting, violent, and overall trashy. Those types don't even care. They know they are niggers, acknowledge they are niggers, then keep on nigging.
>>
>>128558187
>So I like to walk a lot and recently I visited some large and medium cities in Germany

Nah.. you're a basement dwelling neet building a false worldview based on pictures you see on the internetz
>>
>>128563342
I couldn't tell the number of kaffir I've seen outside the train station ghetto is probably lower than a dozen.
but the memes are so funny >>128563759
>>
what other people choose to do with their own lives is their own bussines dude. even tho its wrong and disgusting. this is the rain you are talking about, there are countless drops of water like this, you just show us 2 pictures. you gotta fight the clouds, the mindset that causes this disgusting mix or its useless beta whining
>>
>>128563759
thats funny becuase even in sweden white males are more likely to race mix then white women, so i doubt you are not a larping cuck
>>
They smoked all the good Germans last century

The Netherlands and Poland should annex Germany, divide it and kick all the shitskins out

With Poland as our neighbour that will be fun
>>
>>128558500
you see lots of German girls with wogs/nogs in cities,especially in the West, less so in rural areas and East Germany. A Germanon once posted a link to a femjoy where about 40% of German girls said they either want or had a date with a darkskinned man already, When I check my 18 y. old cousin's FB I see many of her classmates with wogs/nogs. .
>>
I live in a small rural city in the middle of the german nature now with 0 immigrants.
Germans live in all kind of fantasies. I'm lucky that I found a city where live is conservative, normal and boring. I don't need all these experiments, I'm completely fine with normal life.
Big cities are infected the most, because they lost their understanding for nature and get their information about how the world works from TV/movies and school teachers.
>>
>>128563919
Don't use that word, it's cringey as fuck if you're not from here and with your flag I thought you were complaining about non-muslims.
>>
>>128558187
Tell me something I haven't heard before anon
>>
>>128559158
This is the most fucked up drawing I've seen from Ben. Saved.
>>
File: 1495138022987.png (32KB, 202x206px) Image search: [Google]
1495138022987.png
32KB, 202x206px
>>128564063
>when you are underage and browse /pol/ so much that you can't stop seeing cuckshit everywhere

The first thing you think when you see a german boy x german girl pairing is probably her getting pounded by some shitskin while her boyfriend watches because your small mind completely surrendered to the idea that memes are just memes
>>
>>128559351
Why even stay? Just leave. Germany is lost.
>>
>>128561950
Press S to spit on grave
>>
>>128564113
My flag represents my current location, not my origin. Furthermore the word nigger is overused on this place
>>
>>128561266

This. Whites date upwards in SES when we race mix, while other races date down when dating whites. Thus our trash get's flushed into a pool of mulattoes while the pool of pure whites strengthens and simultaneously becomes more racially conscious and conservative. Things aren't all bleak.

Even for guys who date Asian it's the same. Aspy guy in a tech or statistics field who has a good job but struggles with white women= straight jump to Asian women.
>>
File: 1493018362458.jpg (559KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493018362458.jpg
559KB, 1280x960px
>>128563950

Then try to visit some cities here.
German men are very beta and too shy to even talk to a woman. Foreigners, on the other hand, try to hit on girls all the time so they have a much higher chance of getting to fuck with them.
>>
>>128558187
I'm black and the only white girls I fucked were german and American. Just my 2 cents
>>
>>128564325
nope, I didn't refer to any cuck stuff, I referred to the fact many young girls have wog bf's. Also black US soldiers also are very popular with German girls around US Army bases, so you're talking BS.
>>
File: 1425904974737.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1425904974737.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>128558500
>some say they almost never see German girls with foreigners, others say they see almost all of them.
It depends on the area.
In big cities you'll surely walk into such couples, but in the rural parts of germany, these "diverse" couples get shunned.
>>
>>128564423
Are you afrikaans, english or portuguese and living in africa? Otherwise it just sounds like you're LARPing or you're a sandnigger
>>
>>128562838
Ike Turner
>>
I was once at a men's party to play poker (w/o interest). There were many white men, handsome, sporty, with good jobs. Then came an acquaintance of someone. A German girl with good body and face. She kinda joined the party and I was wondered how she literally ignored everyone's attention.

A friend of mine said afterwards that she was only into shitskins exclusively. Sad.
>>
>>128563762
How long will you stay deluded Sören?
>>
File: 1489874214457.png (203KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
1489874214457.png
203KB, 500x471px
>>128564746
In case you haven't noticed: This thread is filled with (((germans))) proud of their cuck fetish.

I am sick of foreigners telling me how ''fucked my country is''
I already live in the dirtiest, most liberal, arab infested shithole and even here turks still don't get into non-turk clubs because ''the club is full'' yet german boys keep getting entry all night.
>>
>>128564535
"I'm a nigger"

Fixed.
>>
File: fussball-autokorso_124.jpg (70KB, 630x418px) Image search: [Google]
fussball-autokorso_124.jpg
70KB, 630x418px
>>128564746
>there are only three kinds of white people in that corner of the world
Are you an Anglo or black by chance?
>>
>>128564947
yeah sure as if those clubs would not be sued over racism - any denied wog may whine in state TV for hours over how xenophobic Germany is whereas all the rapes and robberies are ignored.
>>
>>128564947
Hey man it could get worse, it's not so bad.

I'd be more worried about your government repressing free speech. You guys just need to care more. I see this with lib whites here, they have it good so they ignore the long terms and just don't care. Very selfish and stupid attitude.
>>
>>128558187
People don't care about the colour of the skin.
If you are ugly, you are ugly.
That's all. White or whatever colour you want.
The only thing true is that women love men with a tan. So go outside.
>>
>>128558187
> the germany girls are 90% with a shitskin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

mehmet pls, all I ever see is you hanging out with a group of of at least 5 sandroaches being turbovirgins outside mcdonalds, until you grow old enough for your family to import a cousin for you to marry
>>
>>128565182
It's not racist if the club is full.
And the turks have no way to check if its true.

Also: Doorguys being assholes is nothing new or racist.
>>
i'm all for freedom, let women fuck whoever they want.
it's your job to dodge these women, not your job to keep them in check.
>>
>>128565239
>t. the one nog in Switzerland
>>
>>128565182

you have no idea what you're talking about, maybe you should leave your basement more often.

clubs denying entrance to shitskins/nogs is pretty common, and there is nothing they can do about it.
>>
File: 1495454400089.jpg (18KB, 433x297px) Image search: [Google]
1495454400089.jpg
18KB, 433x297px
>>128558187
Visited my uncle in Munich,and other uncle in Berlin a week ago.
Went out to the club with cousins in both cities,and took a walk around the town.

OP is a cuck with weird fantasies.I've seen dozens of couples,and only a few that were Turk/white and white/Asian,and not a single black/white.I'd put it down to about 5% max of all couples are mixed.
True thing is though,there are a lot of immigrants there,in both cities.

TLDR:OP is a cuck.
>>
>>128565182
>>128565306
Also: Shitskins whine about everything being racist all the time.

Bad in the last test? Teacher was racist.
Caught by the police for driving too fast? Cop was racist.
Not getting a good job? Boss is racist.

And 99% of the time people tell the shitskin to fuck off for playing the racism card.
The 1% time when people submit to the racism excuse it makes local news.
>>
>>128565384
makes perfect sense too

because in the REAL world, non-whites are hilariously inept around women, hilariously poor, and get hilariously angry when somebody laughs at them

better leave that type of trash outside the club, who the fuck needs them
>>
File: 432144321.png (69KB, 802x439px) Image search: [Google]
432144321.png
69KB, 802x439px
>>128565072
>Namibia
>Still have more freedom of speech and thought than you
>>
File: 1488740398948.jpg (208KB, 590x680px) Image search: [Google]
1488740398948.jpg
208KB, 590x680px
>>128565451

Munich is filled Yugos
They have to go back
>>
>>128565072
And Germans tend to use other words you monkey, I'd know.
>>
>>128558187
I hate seeing white men with womanlet subhuman gooks. What the fuck is wrong with them?
>>
>>128565306
except clubs here had to pay hefty fines when it came out they denied entry based on ethnicity/foreign appearance.

>>128565384
that's why all the clubs here are always filled with wogs. All the bouncers are wogs themselves, Kurds of course deny entry to Turks and vice versa.
>>
>>128558187

Divide and Conquer.
>>
>>128565506
That's how it was in my class.

>went to one of the better schools in my district
>still was like 10% turks
>the 5 turks in my class all pretended to be hardcore as shit
>it was ankward as fuck because they were ugly and manlet
>german boys sticked to themselves
>german girls sticked to themselves
>only guy who ended up dating someone was one of the guys getting together with one of the german girls
>kids joked about the one indian girl in class smelling like shit all the time

I kinda miss those times
>>
File: 34213421.jpg (65KB, 550x590px) Image search: [Google]
34213421.jpg
65KB, 550x590px
>>128565719
>Kurds of course deny entry to Turks and vice versa.

Love watching Roach-Mountainroach, Shia-Sunni war unfold in European cities.
>>
This is what a mongrelized society without any national identity results in

People are not taught proper thinking, and many are suckered into ruining their lives with racial mixing
>>
>>128565719

maybe you should stop going to shitty clubs?

these people have no money anyway, why should they take up club space? doesnt make sense from a business perspective.
>>
>>128565349
Hello friendly autistic burger !
>>
>>128564642
>In big cities you'll surely walk into such couples, but in the rural parts of germany, these "diverse" couples get shunned.

This. I think because people in bigger cities tend to have no or only shallow social lives.
I.e. they circle jerk with their "friends" to feel good.

While in smaller towns you more often have friendships that are going on for 50%-98% of the lifetime and in these friendships you dont always talk nice. If your friend does something stupid you verbally hit and smear that into their faces.
If someone gets some stupid ass BF/GF, they get shit on. And as such cant retreat into their own bubble of feels.

>Oh look, I´m sooo progressive having a date with a rapefugee!
>WTF are you doing? Hope you ATLEAST got a STD test for that thing!
Get yourself a nice BF dammit, look at that creature! Is that really the best you can come up with?
It would be way better and more understandable if you´d got yourself a dog and play his bitch in bed...... Get yourself a GSD....
>>
>>128566026
>its only happening in big cities where 80% of the population lives, no biggie!
>>
When foreigners get angry they just chimp out.
When Germans get angry they become borderline psychopaths and start doing evil, sadistic shit.
That's mainly because Germans are programmed like robots, while foreigners still act somewhat like animals.

But I could be totally wrong, it's just what I believe when I look at history.
>>
>>128565907
lame. Here in Frankfurt almost everything is controlled by Turks/Kurds anyway, and they sure don't allow in rival gang members and that. That doesn't change the fact many German girls hang around with them.
>>
>>128566155
> turks/kurds getting laid

eyyyyyyyyyyy lmfao
>>
Greek here with some experiences in Weedlmaoland, should be equivalent to Germany.

Seldom see Dutch girls with Abdullahs, and when I do it's mostly 3/10s. In comparison to Greece, I also rarely see couples in general, mostly they are just friends who don't show any affection towards each other. Same sex groups are also much more prevalent here, it's either a group of girls or a group of boys, rarely mixed.

Tldr it's not as bad as /pol/ makes it out to be.
>>
File: 1495976499838.jpg (138KB, 749x749px) Image search: [Google]
1495976499838.jpg
138KB, 749x749px
>>128565578
pic
>>128565657
but I Kaffer/Kaffir better than Neger
>>
>>128566218
yep, and a lot. Later they marry a virgin from their homeland.
>>
>>128566303
Their virgin cousin
>>
>>128566276
Come home white man
>>
>>128566303
huheuheuheueheuheueheuheuuhue

they marry their own cousin from the homeland, but not before spending decades on the suicide watch because whitegirls shit all over them

and let's not have some turbovirgin discussion, where it turns out you were creeping on some "club-owner" who pays for whores LMFAO
>>
File: bavariaball.png (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bavariaball.png
43KB, 500x500px
>>128566218

that guy is either a cuck or a kanacke himself. just ignore him, linguistic pal
>>
>>128565451
>I'd put it down to about 5% max
thats still quite huge
>>
File: migrants-percentage.png (2MB, 2000x2655px) Image search: [Google]
migrants-percentage.png
2MB, 2000x2655px
just leaving this here.
>>
>>128566367
If I didn't had a well paid work contract I would
>>
>>128566425
I was out with a friend from S America, and we went to a museum, we counted, 10% of all couples were German women with a non-white man, that percentage is higher with younger girls - since you're living in the Balkans these things are less visible to you I assume.
>>
>>128558187
The German guy is how I imagine most Scandi/German libruls to look like.

The kind of guys who would be 100% bald if their body produced just a tiny bit of T so they could turn it into DHT instead.
>>
File: Bavaria Yes.jpg (103KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
Bavaria Yes.jpg
103KB, 960x638px
>>128566459
let me show you the flourishing party scene of Bavaria
>>
File: 32442132314.jpg (133KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
32442132314.jpg
133KB, 719x1280px
>>128566500
Reckon much has changed?

>>128566520
I feel you man.
There's a great German community here, lots from Süwestafrika.
>>
>>128566640
You know, when I see a girl that doesn't look broken or completely fucking ugly, with a Muhammed, maybe I'll bother listening to your cuckfic.

You're basically trying to get me riled up over some niggers hunting the scraps of the floor.

How about you count some shitskin who can hold a super hot chick for years, because that type of shit is something that there's 0% of, never fucking mind 5.
>>
Fucking hell. Stop exaggerating so much. Visited Berlin a month ago. It's actually ok. Just avoid nigger areas. Everything else is European/German
>>
>>128562917
Ever been to Nuremberg? Or Frankfurt inner city area? Or inner city of Bonn? Geh aus deinem Kaff raus und sieh selbst wie es ist.
>>
>>128566756

>2 shitskins in dead center

look how much attention they get. shitskins clearly get all the german women!
>>
>>128566850
the white trash girl with n!gger baby is more an Anglo thing, sure it exists here too, but in my area it is mainly the bourgeois girls/women dating nonwhites, all daughters from docs, architects, my (former) math teacher etc. I recently saw a wedding in one of the richest areas of Germany (Bad Homburg) a woman with extremely rich parents marrying her African guy - so spare me your ignorance, just because you can't afford travelling around and have a look on the real world doen't mean others can't do.
>>
>>128567096
they get more attention than you
>>
File: 1480789387782.png (269KB, 1037x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480789387782.png
269KB, 1037x720px
>>128567021

kek...i live next to nuremberg. are you so concerned about social filth fucking other social filth?
>>
>>128566756
and here is a video from a pretty "nigger" club in Vienna, the center of multi-culti in Austria

https://vimeo.com/78031927

> sandroaches with sandroachettes
> whitegirls with whiteboys
> niggers smoking on the side, because they know they're memes

>>128567238
> more anecdotal evidence

cucko, it doesn't work if everyone just keeps saying "well I saw THIS"

> all daughters from docs, architects
> my math TEACHER

you're obviously reaching, stop posting or just go kill yourself already
>>
File: Celebrate-Israel-Parade-2017.png (233KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
Celebrate-Israel-Parade-2017.png
233KB, 480x280px
you germans hurt the jews
now muslims will colonize you and jews will rule over all
you reap what you sow faggit goyim

a resurgence in white identity/tribalism is the only thing that could save you now along with a temporary reversal away from egalitarianism but we all know that is never gonna happen
you are permacucked and in the middle of a cold genocide
bye bye
>>
File: 1492946828062.jpg (279KB, 810x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1492946828062.jpg
279KB, 810x1078px
>>128567390
I never said anything about Austria, I said how things are here in Frankfurt. All the mulattos - US army nog dads and German women - in my school somehow muct have been imaginary...
>>
File: 1496408824853.jpg (158KB, 1332x638px) Image search: [Google]
1496408824853.jpg
158KB, 1332x638px
>>128567415
>>
>>128568027
yes America is a wonderful post-racial country that respects Jewish supremacy just as Germany and other former European countries will become\
I don't know why you thought that picture would offend me
>>
>>128562509
>>128562509
AHAHHAHAAHHAHAAH The only white men I know who date out side their race are old fucks and loser commies. The only white girls that I know or see dating out side their race are fat Femnazis and fucking sluts who have fucked every guy in town. I keep hearing about how white women love black men ect but never see any proof out side of the dirty sluts most white men would not want. Maybe its different where you live?
>>
>>128562753
Its not like that here and I live in cucked Canada, Europeans must be so fucking sick of each others degeneracy then have to resort to fucking shit skins.
>>
>>128567602
Yeah and "all these mulattos" will forever be fucked in the head, because they know they're mongrels, have you talked to a single one of them?

One of the most important things my parents gave me, is the ability to actually live in my homeland. I'm not a foreigner.

Meanwhile all this trash you damage control about, every single fucking day, do you have any idea how depressed they are? Do you know what it's like to be a foreigner in a place that you call home?

Hah.

A stable (genetic-defect free) population can be formed with only 150 men and women, just so you know, if you're one of THOSE guys who somehow tries to play at the fact that non-whites are growing in population (like it matters)
>>
>>128558957
>no shit skins in university
Wow really? In the US they have diversity quotas so every race has an equal amount of people , basically every school ends up 10% white. Beleive it or not most of the white looking people are Jewish as well
>>
>>128562509
the have kids with a Southern European ? Half southern half northern babies are most beautiful anyway
>>
>>128568741
do you have a problem with diversity?
>>
>>128558187
Germans can't into personal initiative, if someone goes off the script it's jail time unless you're shitskin, of course all cunts destroy their pussies with subhumans. Germany is dead and the quality people left long time ago like smart kikes.
>>
File: Helenski_100years.jpg (69KB, 631x351px) Image search: [Google]
Helenski_100years.jpg
69KB, 631x351px
>>128569095
We control you also Finland so don't get cocky.
You are on the same path as Sweden... just in a much earlier stage.
>>
unnecessary. In berlin anyways shitskins are the equivalent of mexicans and blacks hollering at girls.. although they all preach tolerance they are all with white dudes and will complain about trivial abuses on the ubahn/tram ect from others, except refuse to realize its bc they are refugees
>>
>>128558500
It's actually rare to see real German people
>>
>>128568670
here's your stable society
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Germans
>>
>>128569095
this
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=56837
>>
>>128567021
Mein Kaff heißt Hamburg, aber was schert mich Pöbel wie Nürnberg oder Frankfurt. seconding this>>128567381
>>
>>128567238
kek being this desperate
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.