[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn, Angela really wants to win in September

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 22

She is trying to gear up the deportations at all costs. I hope that 5-month old is deported and told to start walking when it arrives in Afghanistan.
>>
>>128557437
Is she /ourgal/ now?
>>
If she wanted to win, she shouldn't have let in 6 gorillion rapists.
Schulz is going to let in a trillion more

Germany is finished. Come home white man
>>
>>128557437
Angela Merkel has
> banned the burka
> mandatory integration classes
> encourages German Leitculture (pan-Germanic identity)

Isn't that enough? I think CDU will win
>>
File: mutti.jpg (75KB, 1024x1001px) Image search: [Google]
mutti.jpg
75KB, 1024x1001px
>>128557569
she always has been
>>
>>128557437
There is no other way. The foreign scum has to go. We cant be the refugee asylum of the world.
>>
>>128557569
That's like trying to show off how successful you are for having earned a thousand dollars, when you just lost a million yesterday.
>>
>>128557569
kys. This demon deserves nothing but execution for her crimes
>>
>>128557722
Ficki ficki
>>
>>128557743
You have to understand merkel knows krauts are pozzed beyond belief
And is just trying not to let a literal kike take her spot
Her challenge is from the left in a period of rising nationalism ffs
>>
>>128557737
>There is no other way. The foreign scum has to go. We cant be the refugee asylum of the world.

Then why are deportations and voluntary departures stagnating? Despite having more and more people in the country with rejected asylum applications. I think in a few months we will have 500,000 people in the country with rejected applications. And still our rate of deportations are going down to 2,000 per month and 3,000 voluntary departures per month. That is outrageously low. At that rate we will need 8 yrs to just get out all the people who are CURRENTLY in our country illegally.

Unacceptable!

http://www.dw.com/en/report-rate-of-deportations-stagnating-in-germany/a-39110422
>>
>>128557437
So cruel, won't someone think of the children? I'm sure this story is totally legit and has nothing to do with making it (((seem))) like Merkel is doing jack shit about shitskins or anything like that.
>>
>>128557675
no it is not enough niggers destroy everywhere they congregate you cannot lessen this no matter how hard you think you are trying
>>
>>128558045
the "kids" under the refugees are usually in their 20s, that 5month old was probably around 16 yo
>>
don't want refugees?

stop creating them, ya fuckin morons.

"hurr durr I voted for trump because I hate my parents... he's going to bomb all the countries like a real man WHICH MY FATHER ISNT..."

5 months later

"SOMEONE STOP THE REFUGEES!!!"
>>
>NGOs don't want to deport them when they're little because MUH CHILDREN
>NGOs don't want to deport them when they're older because THEY'VE ONLY BEEN HERE AND THEY'VE NEVER SEEN THEIR HOME-COUNTRY AND THEY HAVE MADE GERMONEY HOME.

DUH.
>>
File: 1496437980832.png (384KB, 898x610px) Image search: [Google]
1496437980832.png
384KB, 898x610px
The deportations are problematic tough. There certainly criminals being deported but with every group there are perfectly innocent seemingly random people deported just because they cooperated with the state and the state found out they have no grounds to stay for (for example Afghanistan is considered safe - i tend to not agree). On the other hand, often the criminals have lawyers and/or are dragging down the process in the first place so they are actually harder to deport. If they say they don't have their passport for example the origin country won't take them back. So we have drug-dealing extremists from Tunisia being more or less watched, while integrated people on job training and little children are deported with their single moms. It's clear that we did not have the capacity to control who is coming and and now can't even less take care of who is going to have to go back.
>>
>>128558605
>don't want refugees?
>stop creating them, ya fuckin morons.

Germany
A. did not invade Iraq
B. did not covertly support terrorists against Assad
C. did not bomb Libya, actually warned everyone that removing Gaddafi was wrong
D. did not support the invasion of Afghanistan

etc.

So how the hell did we create refugees?
>>
>>128558605
Who else were they supposed to vote for? Democrats weren't going to stop the bombings.
>>
>>128558877
DEUTSCHE GRÜNDLICHKEIT, amirite?
CUBAR'd (cucked beyond any recognition)
>>
>>128559037
He's talking about white people or maybe he's talking about /pol/. Either way he's retarded as fuck. He'd be bitching if people let the Muslims slaughter each other and gas each other too.
>>
>>128558877
>perfectly innocent seemingly random people deported just because they cooperated with the state and the state found out they have no grounds to stay for (for example Afghanistan is considered safe - i tend to not agree)

There is pretty much no country (maybe NOrth Korea and Somalia) which aren't safe enough in some areas to deport to.

And I see no reason why we should just deport criminals.
>>
>>128559037
>So how the hell did we create refugees?

He specifically referred to Trump voters in the very post you replied to.
>>
>>128559037
You want dat Dino juice from quatr and thru Syria to cut out Putin.

You made them, obummer just did the favor of dropping the brobs since we're already the great satan
>>
>>128559117
I dunno, I do not think that "deport criminals immediately" can be public policy. You need a court case
>>
>>128557569
>>128557437
Maybe you're new to this but she literally does this every year. She becomes anti refugee and then suddenly becomes pro refugee. Happens all the fucking time.
>>
>>128559437
>She becomes anti refugee

She has never, ever been anti-refugee. She has repeatedly refused to place caps on the numbers of asylum seekers. She has, however, come out in favor of putting caps on regular migration.
>>
>>128559581
That isn't true. The CDU has been in favor of mandatory German classes and integration classes, and burka bans. They are against parallel Muslim societies.
>>
>>128559780
>he CDU has been in favor of mandatory German classes and integration classes, and burka bans. They are against parallel Muslim societies.

This is correct. What does that have to do with Merkel allegedly being anti-refugee?
>>
>>128558044
>Then why are deportations and voluntary departures stagnating?
It's fucking expensive to fly that many people home, and your government is running out of money.

Have fun next winter, Germanshitistan.
>>
>>128557437
She's trash and only tries to take cheap votes from poor idiots.
>>
>>128559037
SHUT UP!

It's your fault!

You're a Nazi!
>>
A little too late to win our hearts, but I do laugh at her efforts. Deport those dunecoon babies!
>>
>>128559999
>It's fucking expensive to fly that many people home
This is correct, but doing so is much cheaper than having to house and feed them for decades in Germany, so this is not the real reason.

>your government is running out of money.
This is incorrect.

The real reason why deportation is stagnant is that deportees aren't cooperating. They destroy their papers and hide their identities, the government has yet to find a way to deal with those cases as it's very complicated to uncover the true identity of a person who's unwilling to cooperate.
>>
>>128559868
Muslims will not be able to live like Muslims in their native countries. That sounds anti-refugee to me. What is anti-refugee to you?
>>
>>128560419

You are confusing being pro-immigration with being anti-refugee. She isn't anti-refugee and never will be. Being anti-refugee is incompatible with the German constitution, EU law and the Geneva conventions.

Passing legislation to facilitate immigration is not the same as being anti-refugee. I welcome the passing of those laws, and I think they don't go far enough yet, though.
>>
>>128557675
>banned burka
No.
>leitkultur
No. Watch the video where she rips off a German flag from the hand of one of her party members.
>mandatory integration courses
Mandatory courses migrants just stop going to after the first session.

The CDU was all about assimilation. Now they talk about integration and don't even enforce integration
>>
>>128560623
It will be very very difficult to convince a parliamentarian to pass anti-refugee laws
>>
>>128560360
>but doing so is much cheaper than having to house and feed them for decades in Germany
Germany is running out of money RIGHT FUCKING NOW! As in: expect a LOT of budget cuts in the immediate future, poorfag.

>This is incorrect.
German government budget reports are as their main stream media.

>The real reason why deportation is stagnant is that... etc.
That part is true.
>>
>>128557722
ew
>>
>>128560709
> no banned burka
Yes, there is a burka ban. It is for government workers, but it is still a ban
> no leitkultur
That flag ripping was from 2008? 2010? It is different now. Angela is for Leitkultur

In the summer months, I believe the CDU will start enforcing integration
>>
>>128560874
>are as their
...are as _honest as_ their main stream media.
>>
>>128557737
You let the niggers in then bullied and blamed other countries in the EU that didn't want them, now that diet Hitler has got so much blood on her hands and there's an election coming now she's trying to save face.

German people confirmed as worlds biggest cucks if diet Hitler remains in power.
>>
>>128560360
Simple fix

No papers = deported
>>
>>128560796
>It will be very very difficult to convince a parliamentarian to pass anti-refugee laws

We don't need anti-refugee laws. We need laws that regulate asylum policy in general. I'm in favor of helping REAL refugees on humanitarian grounds, but I don't think a nation should be obligated to take them in no matter what. If you read the Geneva conventions, it is explicitly stated that war refugees should be taken care of close to their origin countries by neighboring states, and the costs should be shouldered by the international community. Europe should fund asylum centers abroad.

I also have no clue why we are talking about integration, our laws explicitly state that an asylum seeker has to return to his country once the reason for granting asylum no longer exists (i.e. when the war is over).
>>
>>128560874
>Germany is running out of money RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

Substantiate your claim.
>>
>>128558605
Are you a nigger?
>>
>>128561307
>No papers = deported

Again: deport WHERE? No papers, no identity, no country of origin.

No, I think the solution here is to jail those who refuse to prove their identity until they are willing to cooperate.
>>
File: 2683499.main_image.jpg (318KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2683499.main_image.jpg
318KB, 1500x1000px
>>128557437
A photo of the 5 month old
>>
>>128561307
Where to though? Ghaddafi is kill and turkey doesn't cooperate
>>
>>128561067
>diet Hitler

He's my inspiration.
>>
>>128561362
1. No one wants to return to the Middle East. It sucks. Once people are granted a "temporary" visa, they will have children and family and will stay forever. Remember the guest visa Turks from the 1950s?
2. Middle Eastern conflicts last forever and forever and forever

> Europe should fund asylum centers abroad
oh wow, that is very smart, and politically viable. I think that it can be a reality
>>
>>128557437
Germany will submit to the sword of Islam inshallah. Your pathetic politicians can't stop this kuffar
>>
>>128561067
Stop insulting Hitler you fuck
>>
>>128561497
or perhaps the EU could set up an asylum center in the Middle East, such as Jordan. Anyone without papers can be sent there. It could be a relatively safe and good center
>>
>>128561497
German prisons are like turkish Hotels. You would do them a favour. What we need are proper asylum camps they can't easily escape from
And more police
>>
>>128560623
You Germs are always at your funniest when you're being cucks.
>>
>>128559999
I'll check those quads of truth for you
>>
>>128558877
Just deport the males and keep the women and the young
>>
>>128560999
I'll bite.

>Yes, there is a burka ban. It is for government workers, but it is still a ban

There is no burka ban. Religious symbols are in some government buildings and positions prohibited. It depends on the state and level. Merkel didn't do it. Show me a "burka ban"
>>
>>128561737
>or perhaps the EU could set up an asylum center in the Middle East, such as Jordan

They are working on that, but it requires the cooperation of third parties, plus those camps would need to be secured by Western forces.
>>
>>128561869

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/nicht-hinnehmbar-bundestag-beschliesst-burka-verbot-fuer-beamte-14991595.html

It's a start.
>>
>>128561067
They were already in the EU when Merkel said they can come to germany
>>
how often do you vote in germany?
>>
>>128561773
what we need is to attack the root of the problem called Islam.
sanction countries who supply terrorists with money like Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
Imprison imams who preach violance instead of deporting them back to Turkey.
>>
>>128561985
So how many burkas were banned? 0?
>>
>>128562202

I haven't counted them. Any other goalposts you would like to move?
>>
File: 1481447076858.png (13KB, 401x625px) Image search: [Google]
1481447076858.png
13KB, 401x625px
>>128561497
Safe old Australia would like to disagree.
>>
>>128557675
>No she's banned criticizing Islam on FB
>(((Integration)))
>Encourages fuck-all
>>
>>128562278

You jail them on islands.
>>
>>128562244
I moved them back, whats your point
>>
>>128561869
okay, so there isn't a burka ban ... yet. But Angela called for one at the start of her campaign in 2016, and some laws and court cases have tried to ban the burka.

>>128562095
Next federal election is in Sept 2017

>>128561943
I suppose they could not make a camp in Germany, because people would say they are like the other famous camps ......
I wonder where it is politically viable to set up camps
>>
>>128562325
>You: omg there is no burka ban!!!
>Me: Here's a link that proves burkas have been partially banned
>You: doesn't count because you can't tell me how many burkas exactly have been banned!

I respect you.
>>
>>128560709
>No. Watch the video where she rips off a German flag from the hand of one of her party members.
whats wrong with that? nationalism is stupid and embarassing
>>
>>128562327
>I wonder where it is politically viable to set up camps

In neighboring countries close to the crisis country of origin, as per the Geneva conventions.

It does require the cooperation of those neighboring states, but even if he have to pay them a few billion Euros to sweeten the deal, it would still be a lot cheaper than having to house and feed asylum seekers here.
>>
>>128562476
Damn you are right, now since we achieved the burka ban, what could we do next?
Maybe meat tax on vegans?
>>
>>128562318
(without food, water and respectable human living conditions)
>>
>>128562663

Uh oh, someone's discovered more goalposts in dire need of moving.
>>
>>128562202
You think it's 0?
Oh, come now. All these Refugees are classified Engineers, Doctors, Teachers and Doctors, right?
>>
>>128557437
>Mutti turning into Vati
>>
>>128559037
A. merkel would have
B. wrong
C. sort of wrong
D.sort of wrong
>>
>>128562703
God fucking bless us.
>>
>>128562835
amen cunt
amen
>>
>>128562600
>It does require the cooperation of those neighboring states
Is it likely that they will cooperate, even with a few billion Euros? Turkey has been troublesome in the last few months. What if a high-security camp was set up in Saxony, Germany?
>>
>>128562798
>merkel would have

This is correct. When Merkel was the leader of the opposition, she ripped Schröder for not supporting USA and UK regarding the Iraq War.

Thank God those two could count on the support of Poland which ensured a decisive victory and long-term stabilization in the Middle East.
>>
>>128559581
+ there is still her semi official open invitation standing
>>
File: GFk0sPN.jpg (107KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
GFk0sPN.jpg
107KB, 1280x854px
>>128562714
How am I moving them
>>
Let's all just agree that Merkel and the CDU in its entirety is
-Fishing for Votes by gullible old people during electionyear
-The SPD is politically paper-thick away from the CDU in foreign policies
-Die Linke is a fucking disgrace and their idea of foreign policy is pretty much like voting for the Antifa
-The AfD is our last hope.
>>
>>128561388
When your government and media lie to you, you have to use their behavior as your measuring stick.

Merkle is a lot more reserved and less arrogant. She is trying to get the rapefugees out, something she would have proudly called racist, with lots of virtue signalling, earlier. She is nervous, she looks at the ground a lot and she never does that. Something is wrong, in a bad way.
>>
>>128562974
I don't give a shit about foreign policies but Amen
>>
>>128562900
>Is it likely that they will cooperate, even with a few billion Euros?
Tunisia isn't, Morocco and Algeria have declined was well as they are politically too unstable. Surprisingly Libya has agreed, but it's way too unstable at the moment to be able to rely on long-term cooperation. That leaves us with Egypt and a few smaller countries, and it is my understanding that Europe is currently in negotiations with them.

>>128562948
>How am I moving them
Badly.
>>
>>128557437
You can't allow anchor babies or it's all pointless, not sorry in the slightest.
>>
>>128563110

You have failed to substantiate your claim. Your original claim was "Germany is running out of money RIGHT NOW", with bonus caps to hint at your current emotional state.

Substantiate your claim or fuck off.
>>
>>128557437
I think that is old news, very old news.
The latest out of Berlin is that they halted all deportations to Afghanistan indefinitely because some bomb went up in Kabul.
Merkel's government is cowards and sissies and they betray their people constantly.
>>
>>128562476
>>128562244
FYI: I'm not the other poster. Moving goal posts isn't really happening here the way you portray it.

I acknowledge that I didn't know this new legislation. My bad.
>>
>>128563406

Apology accepted.
>>
>>128562974
The AfD is a silly political party. Their solutions are unrealistic and unconstitutional. Beatrix von Storch does nothing but say rude things on Twitter, and Frauke has a baby with a man that she cucked her husband with.
>>
>>128563127
Foreign Policies and (((Diplomacy)))
got us to this point of self-annihilation.

Merkel:"Wow, there is war in Syria.. das bad, yo! better take a selfie of a washed up toddler and spam the news with it and flood our nation with culturally incompatible babarians."

Merkel:"The Russians are attacking Ukraine? LOL who cares, they're not even EU Partners :DDD"

i am really tired of this cunt.
>>
>>128563165
>Badly.
OK thanks. I guess you are fine with deporting 50 muslims a year because everything else would be moving goalposts.
>>
>>128563165
I hope that asylum center in Egypt appears quickly. The election is only in a few months.
>>
>>128563440
>The AfD is a silly political party. Their solutions are unrealistic and unconstitutional. Beatrix von Storch does nothing but say rude things on Twitter, and Frauke has a baby with a man that she cucked her husband with.

This is correct. In addition to that, the AfD's current figurehead, Weidel, is ex-Goldman Sachs and neoliberal to the max, like the rest of her party.

The AfD are neoliberal shills promoting rule of the elites and wageslavery. They are an alternative in name only.
>>
File: 1493702064942.jpg (303KB, 1600x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1493702064942.jpg
303KB, 1600x1002px
>>128562481
Why are you still here? Somalia awaits you. Or do you want to tell me that you like to suck off the benefits the nation states bring you, while you shit on it? Angry because mommy didn't bought you newest iPhone?
>>
>>128563299
Your government and media lie. All the fucking time.

I'll admit I haven't proven it's money problems, but the media is not calling her racist for deporting the rapefugees.

Something -is- wrong.
>>
>>128557437
you cant make a tax mule out of a person if they aint gonna be able to pay tax for just shy of 18 years

that is why shes importing men in their prime age........tax mules and cheap labour

sad thing is...they aint working lol so the germans are supporting them with their welfare state
>>
>>128563553
So what do you fuckers bring to the table but "this party is bad, this party is just fake"

don't just play it down, give me a fucking alternative.
If you say Grüne, i'll laugh into your fucking face.
>>
>>128557437
how can she win? did everyone forgot the rapefugees? she's opely anti-wite and pro-mudslime, she's been killing Germany and Europe
>>
>>128563438
I owe him/her >>128557675 an apology. I didn't even converse with you during your "goal posts" discussion.
>>
>>128562913
also, she lied kackbratzig last fall about it.
Westerwelle was not in line with lybia and refrained vote in UN. after that -> Westrwelle dumpster
Merkel was part in destabilizing assad from 2012 on, imposing sanctions, stringing exile government and triuphantly proclaiming it would be a matter of 6 month untill assad falls
>>
>>128557437

She'll win. Her globalist pals will rig it, just like they rigged Macron.
>>
>>128563453
>flood our nation with culturally incompatible babarians
This is no longer foreign policies

>Merkel:"The Russians are attacking Ukraine? LOL who cares, they're not even EU Partners :DDD"
There have been heavy sanctions against Russia that inflated Ruble to hell.
Not that I agree. Fuck Ukraine
>>
>>128559037
You lost the war
>>
>>128563520
>moving goalposts
Correct.

>>128563523
>I hope that asylum center in Egypt appears quickly. The election is only in a few months.
Same here, but we desperately need one in Libya and Algeria too if it is to be a viable long-term solution.

The 2015 refugee influx was bad enough, but what really scares me is the fact that we haven't found a sustainable solution to deal with refugees from Africa. There are about 30 million refugees in Africa right now, a huge portion of which is slowly heading up North. Africans are way more savage and uncivilized than Arabs, we need to find a solution to deal with that quickly.
>>
>>128563632
>that is why shes importing men in their prime age
She is stopping that, actually.

LOL! I think she had her "I fucked up" moment.
>>
>>128563626
>I'll admit I haven't proven it's money problems

No shit.
>>
Krauts, is Merkel as much of a flip flopping power grabber as she appears to be from afar? It appears she will back any position that will garner votes. As though she has zero convictions of her own.

If true, how have people not noticed this? How can a nation be steered to a prosperous future by someone who does not know where she is even going, let alone how to get there?
>>
>>128558877
"Afghanistan is not safe" is a fucking meme. Refuge in Germany is only to be granted to the politically persecuted, according to law. War or overall bad situation doesn't fucking count. Merkel clearly violated constitution here by breaking all these rules.
>>
>>128561497

If there's some kind of record as to where they claimed to be from when they first arrived then send them there. If there's not then fuck it, send their asses to Bir Tawil or something.
>>
>>128563866
>LOL! I think she had her "I fucked up" moment.
very debatable
>>
This wasn't the first time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qaxoX9MF0M
>>
File: 14959336451242341.jpg (133KB, 1048x711px) Image search: [Google]
14959336451242341.jpg
133KB, 1048x711px
>>128557437
>>128557675
>banned an outfit nobody wears
>deported a handful more people
wtf i want to bring in a billion more "Syrian refugees" now
>>
>>128563679
>don't just play it down, give me a fucking alternative.

We don't have one. There is literally not a single party that represents our interests, i.e. dealing with Islamification without turning Germany even more into a neoliberal's wet dream.

I guess I should consider myself lucky because as a Bavarian I have the option to vote for CSU.
>>
>>128563781
I bet the Russians quivered in their boots when they saw the welfare check wasn't on par.

We showed them.
>>
>>128557437
5 month old's can't knock up the locals..
>>
>>128563941
msm brainwashing,
scattered egos are susceptible to self deceptive corruption and virtue signalling
virtue signaling becomes adictive -> junkies
>>
>>128563679
The CDU is improving and is actually trying to find a solution to the refugee problem

>>128563714
oh okay :) it's okay don't apologize, it's just 4chan banter

>>128563854
It's a real shame. I don't know what she will do with so many African refugees. Many are still coming in boats. I think that if the CDU emphasizes Leitkultur for the next few months, it can make people feel like there is progress on the refugee problem
>>
>>128559999
quads of lies.
Refugees in goymany cost over 20b EUR per year (from govt, a lot more considering damage done + charities and shit). Deporting 1m people my plane with 1k eur per ticket(that ticket can fly you to america) will cost 1b eur.
Meanwhile, 20b eur can be given to native germans to have more babies, 50k per baby, thats 400k babies per year more.
Live births in Germany in 2015 were 744k, this will send them to about 2.4 births per woman in reproductive age (replacement levels are 2.1). This will me a major step forward to repair the damage of the last 30 years.
>>
>>128557437
>get sent deportation notice
>ignore it, continue comitting horrible crimes against the German people
>get to stay ("geduldet") and still get gibs
This is how it works in Germany
>>
>>128563854
Jesus, arguing with your is nonsense because you don't focus on the global picture but take one fragment that helps you and count it as a success. You are an awful person to discuss things with.

>>128564163
No shit. We hurt ourselves just to have some imaginary halo. Same with refugees
>>
>>128557675
You are mixing us up with Germany. Kern did this in an pathetic attempt to defeat the FPÖ in the upcoming elections.
>>
>>128564296
>scattered egos
Explain please.
>>
Damage is already done.
>>
>>128558877
So because in your opinion Afghanistan is not safe, everyone from there has a right to go to Germany?
Even people who are actually prosecutet have no right to stay in Germany, because you only get asylum in the first safe country. Afghanistan is halfway across the globe. Literally no one from Afghanistan is a genuine refugee in Germany
>>
>>128564527
Leitkultur is also more popular in Germany

It was on Maischberger last month
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABMEJyaTpeA

Besides, Norbert Hofer loves Pan-Germania and masturbates to reunited Germany and Austria
>>
>>128564777
Zusammen was zusammen gehört!
Hofer didn't make it though because 100000 Turks got to illegally vote in Austria (in an election that was won by ~10000 votes).
Now it's parliamental election time with HC Strache as /ourguy/.
>>
>>128557569
No, that letter was actually supposed to be sent to a white German family.
>>
>>128564365
waste of digits indeed.
1k per flight. anon, i wish i had your travel expenses.
20b is estimate on the low end and federal only.
to think there was a time when offspring was discouraged for environmental reasons...
>>
horrific. just look at this poor baby
>>
>>128564777
give me a too long didnt watch please
>>
>>128565014
Wtf Europe IS a coutry on it's own. Americans were right.
>>
>>128564588
for boys/men there are a lot of self defeating aspects in education these days
>>
>>128561505
>A photo of the 5 month old
They tried to determine his age through a teeth print... but he refused to open his mouth and just said "Allahu Akbar" which the child psychiatrist said was an amazing accomplishment for a 5month year old. He is going to be a bright fellow when he is older!
>>
>>128564950
I said 1k per flight because I take into account corruption, theft, bribery, money for the local govts to open up and take their scum back.
Actual costs might be like 300-400, I dont care. 1B is nothing compared to the cost of those refugees, and that cost is yearly upkeep, in the long run they can inflict up to 1 trillion euro worth of damage to Germany.
Adding more of those on top of this and letting them reunite with their families and breed can bump the damage to over 3 trillion in 50 years. Nice huh?
>>
>>128565014
Topic is: Does German have its own identity (German Leitkultur)?

> Black South African-German says: multiculturalism is good, we don't need Leitkultur
> Palestinian-German woman says: Multiculturalism with Muslims is good, but only if there are no Jews. Feminism is also good
> White German woman says: Yes, we need Leitkultur, it is what makes us Germans and we need to preserve our identity. She says this very strongly
> White German man: he agrees with German woman, but he is more quiet
> Jewish man: he disagrees and argues a lot with the White German woman. He doesn't like Leitkultur
>>
>>128565261
You could build a deportation camp in Siberia for pennies a day. Keep them there until they remember which country they "fled" from and are willing to go back out of their own pocket.
>>
>>128565369
Be realistic, Norbert. The UN and EU would never allow such a silly solution
>>
>>128557569
>German nationalism is shameful for Germans but a must for immigrants
What the fuck is that logic?
Apparently Germans showing pride in Germany is bad but a Turk showing pride in Germany is "integration"
>>
>>128565429
Germany IS the EU. They are 100% dependant on their favorite cash cow slave race.
>>
File: n8umjWj.png (3KB, 698x1284px) Image search: [Google]
n8umjWj.png
3KB, 698x1284px
>>128558605
>>
File: ea32274ecb4d5441.jpg (84KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
ea32274ecb4d5441.jpg
84KB, 800x533px
>>128565429
Is pic related a better solution?
It's cheap and has some long term benefits, like fertilizing the earth.
>>
>>128565369
if Putin agrees to this and lets this camp be guarded by racist eastern euros - polish, bulgarians, serbs, magyars, ill suck his cock no homo. This will be the most based thing that can be done.
Finland also works too, let them eat snow.
>>128565336
kraut jew is redpilled as fuck because he can already hear the sound of gas valves huh?
>>
>>128565076
where is your >american education now?
>>
>>128565564
pls Beatrix, not now
>>
>>128565469
Just fuck off Kike
You don't understand the teachings of what it means to be german and applying yourself to it (Leitkultur) (Leaderculture)
And going full Nationalistic 14/88

You are a fucking disgrace schekelberg
>>
>>128565564
>>128565763
The lead and primer soot (mercury) will pollute the top soil and make whatever grows on this well fertilized area unedible.
Waste of good rapefugee bone meal.
>>
>>128565261
I know, i know.
It is monumentally fucked.
don't worry, well have the money when we sell the autobahn(for cheap certainly, but still)
>>
>>128564897
I hope HC Strache does better this time. It must be disappointing for Hofer to lose ... twice
>>
>>128565960
YOU WILL DO WHAT???
>>
>>128565929
Wasn't lead munition banned?
>>
>>128566091
Autobahn is being privatized
>>
>>128565972
They didn't prosecute the Turks and the ÖVP (millionaire party) is pretenting to be based just inb4 the elections. Austrians are falling for it so the FPÖ will probably not make it.
If they make it, dicator VdB already announced in his presidental campaign that he won't vow in a FPÖ chancellor, so even if it's like 50% FPÖ 30% ÖVP the chancellor will be a ÖVP one.
>>
>>128566162
what idiotic neo-liberal tier stupidity is this?
Jesus christ...
>>
>>128566109
For hunting maybe. On the other hand I wouldn't be very surprised if Von der Leyen establishes eco warfare in Germany.
>>
>>128566091
jep. Nothing to see here. just to become a GmbH.
No privatise backdoor, i promise.
>>
Didn't she get that coudenhove-kalergi award? She's playing you.
>>
>>128557926
>krauts are pozzed beyond belief
>pozzed

What does that mean?
>>
>>128559037
>Germany did nothing wrong

I fucking hate these dummkopfs.
>>
>>128557437

If you're the chancellor of germany you're fucked.
If you refuse to take refugees you are boycotted and get death threats from the left, if you do take them you get boycotted and death threats from the right.

I do believe she straightened her course though and is now on the right track to fix the crisis she caused.
>>
>>128566661
he means "pissed off"
>>
>>128557437
You know, this is something I respect Hitler the most of. That man, regardless of what he may have been, stuck to his plans and didn't flop like a fish for his or his party's gain.
It's so obvious she's doing this for votes and it's obvious she'll go back to letting the whole world into Germany once she wins. Even more so, it's obvious it'll work, because democracy is the government of idiots.
>>
File: 1490843207416.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
1490843207416.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
>>128566305
indeed.
They are playing it low in the media.
Do you read german?
I assumed you were, you said your company routed through frankfurt the other thread.
So you are dwelling in US?
>>
>>128559780
>against parallel Muslim societies
>does everything to allow them and criminalize those that criticize it

Really activated my almonds...
>>
>>128566762
why doesnt she crush the left? I'm sick of Die Linke and Schultz
>>
>>128566762
She is doing jack shit to resolve the influx into italy.
>>
>>128566885
Nop, eastern Europe, corporate branch of major German wholesale company, I work in financials. Thats why I have access to the Frankfurt data warehouse
>>
>>128566762
Yeah no.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuoFY6dRSoE
http://www.epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/rueckblick-so-warnte-cdu-2002-vor-masseneinwanderung-ins-sozialsystem-a1312213.html

She is whoring for votes and a small opposition
>>
>>128557437
At least she is not taking it for granted that she has won!

I like it, it only shows more that I have to vote CDU!!!!
>>
>>128561497

I seriously hate the SPD for blocking the Transit Zones the CSU suggested. That's where we'd keep the people with no papers. Can't send them back but won't let them in anyway.
>>
Also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE6dR7T-zIQ
>>
>>128563806
and yet we stand better and stronger here then before.

Looks more like you lost the war.
>>
File: Schulzzug.jpg (216KB, 1200x699px) Image search: [Google]
Schulzzug.jpg
216KB, 1200x699px
>>128566903
Schulz probably too
don't know what her agenda *really* is
>>
>>128567278
East Germany is no better than Slovenia. Fucking communism.
>>
>>128567032
The good ol' days in 2002, when people thought Angela Merkel was a right-wing meanie because she wanted better integration for Turk-Germans and no immigration
>>
>>128567399
Around 2000 everything was better. Even Merkel.
>>
>>128567174
You are quite easily impressed.
work on that.
>>
>>128564071

Seriously. We need a nationwide CSU. Kinda like what AfD tried to be originally. Can /pol/ like band together and create a party on its own? But something that's not autistic like the Pirates Party?
>>
>>128567399
Check out >>128567245
It's from 2010 and is the complete opposite of her current policy
>>
>>128567278
And yet our country is ablaze.
Vote the AfD already you dumb krautkopf

The expectations might be high in your opinion, but at least they are goals, goals that other parties would not even dare to have, "bcuz muh diversity :DDD"
and let's not forget "muh weltkrieg wnt 2 doo reparations"
"white genocide will fuck the pain away"
>>
File: Jörg_Haider_28082008.jpg (108KB, 837x987px) Image search: [Google]
Jörg_Haider_28082008.jpg
108KB, 837x987px
>>128567437
We had an orange guy back then, too. The Austrian Trump.
>>
>>128567437
What a trostpreis.
The best merkel you can get
>>
>>128567511
When Angela retires after this election, Julia Klöckner-sama will become chancellor, and the CDU will basically be the CSU
>>
File: howbigisyourassholeangela.jpg (7KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
howbigisyourassholeangela.jpg
7KB, 193x261px
>>128557437
I agree, Schulz needs to win.
>>
>>128557722
what the fuck I love Angela Merkel now
>>
>>128567619
>When Angela retires
No way. 16 more years!
>>
>>128567563
Yeah, but Schröder was in power.
remember the "Steuersong"?
the times when taxes were our biggest problem.
taking the euro is still bullshit, in my opinion.
>>
>>128557437
https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todesfall_Niklas_P.
>>
>>128567542
and here we have a subhuman, a landesveräter, worse then a rampant jude. Voting AFD is like bending over to the USA and getting cuckt.

Cant wait for the day you get executed as traitor.
>>
>>128567511
Piraten sind meine zweite Wahl!

fick dich du HOMOFÜRST!
>>
>>128567245
>>128567532
Germany has been anti-immigration for decades. Ever since I was a child, everyone knew that Germany did not give German citizenships to immigrants, even ones who spoke German and lived in Germany for many years. The last few years have been an anomaly. I think after this election, Germany will go back to closed immigration
>>
>>128559437
MEMBER THE (((((((((((((((((((((BURKA BAN)))))))))))))))))))))?
I member you fucking cucks
>>
>>128567680
i know schröder was in power.
In retrospect, msm essentially siding with M. on irak war should have caused much greater alarm then
>>
>>128566903

FDP a party that is usually her coalition partner and used to be more rightwing than CDU and CSU got kicked out of parliament and left us with a 4 party system, two of which are radical left and one that is moderare left. This in general caused a heavy leftwing shift in the CDU as voters are all running more and more to the left.

It's really our own fault because the average german is a lefty cuck and our party system is constructed in a way that it actually represents what the voters want.
I love our voting system, I think it's the best in the world but I hate the voters.
>>
>>128567851
Implementing the American cuckery of making everyone who happens to be shat out in your country a citizen was on the Greens though, not CDU.
>>
File: koeln_uebersetzungshilfe_arde.jpg (56KB, 725x960px) Image search: [Google]
koeln_uebersetzungshilfe_arde.jpg
56KB, 725x960px
>>128567851

I hope so
>>
>>128567851
>Germany has been anti-immigration for decades
Thank god. Imagine what it would be like if we were actually PRO-immigration
>goes outside
>unironically sees people from all over the planet doing 'their thang'
>hears all languages from all over the world (not a single word of german though)
>if i didn't knew i was in germany, i would have no means to deduce this from anything i see here
>>
>>128567851
Their immigration policy works very differently than any conventional immigration policy. Since Germany is a meme state, anyone inside it's borders is German - Saxon, Bavarian, Prussian, Swiss even according to them. With the EU, basically anyone is a potential German, even if he's a goatfucker from Pakistan.
>>
>>128557675
Burqa ban is retarded, why would I care if people who don't belong here wear a towel when that would only piss them off more?

>>128557737
frickin nadsy
>>
>>128567717
See you during the Caliphate, motherfucker.
don't try to divide and conquer me with your mental gymnastics. this is why the CDU keeps on winning. du depressives politikverdrossenes stück scheiße.

I am only trying the best for all of us. unlike you who'd rather become nigger rapebabies than act upon anything and just stick your head in the sand and say how wrong everyone is.
Fuck you and all you stand for. read their fucking electoral program.
>>
>>128568314
it is retarded.
just hides a problem which would otherwise be revoltingly visible
also : post tits
>>
File: german_waifu.png (1MB, 752x1030px) Image search: [Google]
german_waifu.png
1MB, 752x1030px
>>128568206
Funny, because here, everyone shows German pride and wants to be German and speak German

>>128568227
heh heh
>>
>>128567717
don't know where you derive this from?
The current block party is indeed pretty much bendy over.
You owe us a derivation.
>>
>>128568444
I did and I read the AFD´s one and its wirten by a retarded 12 year old, you most likely.

All AFD voters and supporters will end in work camps that is for sure and if they need a executioner I volontiere for free. I get rid of you and your children alike.
>>
>>128559037
Mutti Merkel said "come to my bosson, you poor and mistreated children", thus enabling the gravy train for war refugees and """""""refugees"""""""

It's like posting an invitation in facebook to the open public instead of your few private users. You are going to get partycrashed, big time.
>>
File: k2.jpg (590KB, 1200x1149px) Image search: [Google]
k2.jpg
590KB, 1200x1149px
>>128568609
Be careful what you wish for.
>>
>>128557675
Are the shills shilling for Merkel now?
>>
>>128568609
off coarse the american s bring niggers.

fuck off Tyrone!
>>
>>128568987
post links!Where and when did she say it!
>>
>>128569012MMM god yes mummy (((Merkel))) fuck my tight hate-speech spweing rebel asshole
dont use lube, i truly have been a naughty boy
oo wee i am gonna cum buckets out my man clit after this
damn
eat my ass mummy (((merkel)))
im such a naughty anglo boy
tongue that sexy butt hole mummy (((merkel)))
yes god yes mummy (((MERKEL)))
taste the good shits your good boy made 4u
love you mummy (((merkel)))
make me cum
*cums hard*
thank you based mummy (((merkel)))
yummy tits on ya 2
>>
>>128568915
okay, okay. now tell me how this all will happen and why.

I hear "jew!" here, i hear "americucking" there.
now you perpetuate "death camps" that.
la-di-fucking-da.
bring me some not just throw shit at people. come on, this is 4chan not the official media outlet, little piggy.

If you come at me with "a mother of my cousin's third best friend told me the that he saw the media said the AfD are totally sieg heiling you guys" i will fucking rake you.
>>
>>128569541
thats what it is, sort of, isnt it.
The father problems. Therefore the mother archetype gets elevated and projected onto M.
Sexual arousal is bound to her clevage and intercourse is impossible without her photo bedside.
Or, they are just CDU shills testing narratives on chan.
>>
File: 1496457560819.jpg (28KB, 565x463px) Image search: [Google]
1496457560819.jpg
28KB, 565x463px
>>128569125
stop being stupid. it is boring.
>>
>>128557437
>welcome refugies
>so you can deport them during the election cycle
Absolutely fucking brilliant.
>>
The state of things:
-CDU is winning because of blockvoters
-CDU is winning because of old people
-SPD will be second force because people like the title of POWR 2 DA WRKRS! and just want more gibs
-The Left is pretty much Antifa with a government-backing
-CSU is cool, but not in my state.
-The AfD is the only Anti-Euro, Anti-Mass Immigration, Anti-Islam and Leitkultur Party, therefore the savior of the western world.
-The Pirate Party is a Joke and everyone knows it
-The FDP PR-game is fucking weak and it should do more to mobilize voters, yet they get a lot from nothing somehow.
>>
>>128559411
There are more than enough court cases. But the sentences are a fucking joke.
Thread posts: 223
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.