[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Reddit Problem...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 13

File: muscle_feel.png (239KB, 480x420px) Image search: [Google]
muscle_feel.png
239KB, 480x420px
>MODS PLEASE DONT DELETE THIS THREAD
This is not political but it does concern this board and the culture that goes with it.

For the past couple of months, redditfags have flooded 4chan, specifically /pol/ and have been destroying the board and board culture. Everything from using memes and board culture OUTSIDE of 4chan(Kekistan, pepe, the word meme, etc), to even the way threads and the way anons respond to threads, by trying to make threads and posts to be similar in format to upvoting.

What is even worse than this is the allowance for this to exist in the first place. Here we talk about being intolerant to refugees and wanting them to go back, yet here we are, letting these normie faggots take and change whats fucking ours.
>The linking to reddit pages
>referencing or citing reddit posts
>not instantly ousting anyone who supports or is friendly to or of reddit in general
What the fuck is going on? Not even a year ago, we would be banting and anally raping anyone who even hinted to be from reddit. Now there are fucking threads openly discussing topics brought up from reddit as if anyone who posts on reddit is even capable of coherent thought and not only doing it for the upvotes. 4chan as a hole is experiencing a culture shock that historically has caused great societies to decay and collapse, and yet on a board that is specifically here to discuss such topics both in past and present, we are all oblivious to this. Or even worse, are to lazy to do anything about it.

I didn't want to make this thread in the middle of the day since that is when the normie influx is at its peak. Now at 2 am, most here should be the typical 4chan autist. We need to figure out how to fix this problem, even if that means just making threads like this just to get the conversation started.
>Don't let 4chan become a site for normies
In the words of some faggot
>Lets Make 4chan Great Again
>>
File: aesthetic.jpg (182KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic.jpg
182KB, 1200x900px
bump cause imma crazy bitch
>>
File: aesthetic_nazi.png (284KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic_nazi.png
284KB, 640x430px
bump
>>
>>128557333
Nice bait faggot, just hang yourself and end it
>>
>>128557697
>bait
hwut
go back to watching your sister get fucked by 5 refugees
>>
File: sean_connery.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
sean_connery.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>128557333
You have to go back.
>>
>>128557803
Why dont you go back to your barn, fuck your sister with your brothers and cousins, then wear your red maga hat and cum over trump on your bedroom poster?
>>
i miss 4 chan during the meme war and ron paul days
>>
Freedom comes with consequences, the newfags will assimilate or be ostracized.
>>
File: (((you))).gif (1B, 486x500px)
(((you))).gif
1B, 486x500px
Who the fuck has barns anymore?
>>
File: 1478826704679.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1478826704679.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>128557333
Does this mean holy war?
>>
File: japan.jpg (116KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
japan.jpg
116KB, 1920x1080px
>>128558125
This is the norm for the average "trickle" rate of normies. This does not however work for massive waves of normies. During these times, newfag threads were common pretty much telling them to not post for atleast a year and just lurk. This has been done multiple times over the years when /b/ was king, but so far, /pol/ has never really done this and is suffering because of it.
>>
>>128557333
Honestly I've had my fill of /pol/ for a lifetime. I'm going to quit coming here. There are far better things to do in life than reading the constant stream of garbage from millennials who LARP as whites for hours a day. So long.. maybe I'll just go to /ASP
>>
>>128557333
Don't forget all these "celebrities" on twitter that link to /pol/ all the time. It's no wonder we are being flooded by newfags.
Also it would be good if they stop posting about these retards all thet time. Lauren, PJW etc. Fucking sake, go back.
>>
how do make new board rules?
>>
File: 100039388734.jpg (82KB, 463x731px) Image search: [Google]
100039388734.jpg
82KB, 463x731px
>>128557333
/Pol/ is not your personal safe space. Stoo being a special snowflake kiddo.

You will be met with many contrary opinion to those of your own here. Stop crying you little bitch. Stop blaming the boogy man for "shit threads. In reality "shit threads" are threads you dont agree with politically.

Just stop op. You arent special. You're a faggot upset that the your little secret club you found last year isn't a safe space.

Ive been brwosing 4chan daily since 2005. Where the fuck where you? Do you see me making threads about you?

You have a ways to go and a lot to learn kid. You are still a little cancerfag yourself.
>>
>>128557333
You created The_Donald to get normies on your side to win Trump the election. You won. Enjoy your new followers.
>>
File: wewerewarned.jpg (191KB, 635x980px) Image search: [Google]
wewerewarned.jpg
191KB, 635x980px
>>128557333
It started with the London Bridges prediction and calling out Sadiq Khan for his Muslim Brotherhood ties. This is how it starts, listen to Theresa May's speech, "combat extremism" but what kind of extremism, that of Islam or the people calling it out? Take note or don't of pic related, because we're already on the pipeline.
>>
File: 1485318855107.jpg (163KB, 846x632px) Image search: [Google]
1485318855107.jpg
163KB, 846x632px
>>128558971
what an astonishing abhorrent post "kiddo"
So let me guess oldfag, you never took part in threads that were openly against 9gag back when that was still an annoying thing, right? Or how about when cam whores dicked up /b/? Did you just sit there and openly let the board that you've been browsing for years just die? Stop being a hypocrite and stop being an old mister I'm better than you cause I called you a snowflake and said this isnt my safespace.
Fuck off. You and everyone else who would call anons out for "safespaces" is what helped doom /b/ from being a place for lulz to trap and furry threads 24/7
>>
>>128558093
What was it like
>>
>>128557333
Being so autistic that:

>You dont want to redpill normies
>You dont want to convert the plebbit fags to our way of thinking.
>You dont want our movement to grow stronger.
>You dont want to do anything else to save the white races besides shitpost and whine about the decline of whites on a Ukrainian cabbage fermenting forum

You may not be the cancer that is killing pol but you certainly are the cancer that is killing whites.
>>
>>128558989
>You created The_Donald
No
>>
>>128562529
>>128562529
>>128562529
>>128562529
>>
>>128558971
Fuck off reddit faggot honestly go kys
>>
>>128557333
>For the past couple of months, redditfags have flooded 4chan
>couple of months
t. Self-hating redditor who showed up just before the election
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.