[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think it's time to outlaw police interrogations.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tents.png (1B, 486x500px)
tents.png
1B, 486x500px
People obviously are too dumb that even with the police literally reading them a warning not to talk to them all, they still talk to them. Confessions are coercion because of all the weak-willed pseudomen these days, so just outlaw police talking. The lawyers can ask questions in court, and this will ensure that only evidence leads to arrests.
>>
>>128557220
>dindunuffins are told not to talk
>they still talk
>hurrr lets stop police from asking them questions
Or maybe educate dindus to stop being retards
>>
>>128557425
It's like your deliberately looking for ways to make it harder on yourself. Sure, why don't you go try educate an entire population that hasn't gotten the message yet, instead of forcing a minority of the populace to follow a new order.
>>
>>128557623
>making it harder on myself
>suggesting every single problem to be solved in court
Are you retarded?
>>
>>128558291
I've reduced the amount of cases before the court because no longer can confessions alone land you in a courtroom because there are no confessions, so police officers actually have to find evidence of guilt.

Shocking concept, I know.
>>
>>128557220
>words are violence
a fucking leaf
>>
File: shrug.png (2MB, 1026x770px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
2MB, 1026x770px
>>128558445
>things I never said
>>
>>128557220
>I got arrested and cracked, the post
How was jail fampai?
>>
>>128559002
only kept me there for an afternoon and let me out cause I wasn't talking, about all that happened was i got a massive hard-on because two female cops arrested me and I could not conceal it because my hands were behind my back. oh well.
>>
>>128559311
Oh shit I can see why you got mad about this now.
I mean having a boner near female cops without their permission is like microrape in Canada right? They're gonna put you away for that shit.
>>
>>128559311
Nothing wrong with a bit of slap and tickle, anon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.