[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

London Bridge ISIS attack

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4343.jpg (118KB, 1480x833px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4343.jpg
118KB, 1480x833px
We all know about the London bridges attack. I talked about my disgust about how people treated the situation in Manchester with a sense of tolerance that isn't working. Here's we are a few weeks later and it happened again.

It's been almost 16 years since 9/11 and we have been allowing this to happen more. We haven't learned a goddamn thing, have we? When someone says that it isn't a radical Muslim doing this when it is clearly happening right in front of them, that's when I notice how systematically screwed up people have become over this. Some of these innocent people who got attacked weren't even allowed the right to defend themselves all for this failing tolerance. What's more important? Being tolerate or surviving?

This is really getting me cause I'm tired of people not taking problems like this seriously. We know it was caused by Radical Islamists again. So I know I will eventually be asked the question by others I know still in denial by asking this. "Do you have proof that Radical Muslims are doing this?" I'll counter that by asking this at this point in time. "Is there really any doubt?"
>>
>>128552610
My fair lady.

HAH!
>>
I was 5 when 9/11 happened. I think there is a major shift in consciousness towards "tolerance" happening. Radical Muslim, Islamic extremists and other terms have become common to talk about and with the death of shitty news sources like CNN and fox I think certain people will come around. Certain places like Sweden still seem completely lost though
>>
File: london cops changing.jpg (553KB, 1141x632px) Image search: [Google]
london cops changing.jpg
553KB, 1141x632px
>>128552610
was it ISIS?
>>
>>128553210

I also think it is fair to say that Germany and France are going down the same path.
>>
>>128553367

Again. Is there any doubt after so many attacks like this in the past two years?
>>
File: Different people.jpg (381KB, 1029x659px) Image search: [Google]
Different people.jpg
381KB, 1029x659px
>>128553367

It was crISIS actors!

How can people keep falling for these lousy hoaxes? There is no reason for real cops to change out of uniform like this.

The "terrorist" and the "cop" are not the same person. They are trying to fool people by using similar pants.
>>
File: paris shooting.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
paris shooting.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>128554134
I think something going on. I think ISIS is just a cover. or excuse. This Charlie Hebdo video. You see the cops shoot someone. You play it frame by frame you see he has his hands bound together.

then you have the bataclan massacre with all the mutilations they cover up. all kinds of crazy stuff
>>
>>128554956

If it is hoax, then why would they resort to this?
>>
>>128552610
do we know who the terrorists were yet? heard one was a pakistani, were they british born?
>>
>>128554956

What if some of the Police have been in on this the whole time because Kahn wants this to be viewed as a normal thing there?
>>
CNN caught making fake news
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.