[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

9/11 - Who, why, how?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 9:11.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
9:11.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
It's time we had a final discussion about what really went down that fateful September day. Many potential culprits, motives, and maneuvers are suspected.

What's our consensus on 9/11?
>>
>>128551963
>Who

Israel

>why

They're jews

>how

$$$
>>
>>128551963
Who?: Saudi Arabia with the aid of the globalists and the U.S. deep state cadre of supporters of Islamic extremism.

Why?: To begin the War on Terror, to invade the Middle East and destabilize it for SA to take over, to pass the Patriot Act

How?: Islamic extremists wound up by Saudis and given passage into the U.S. by Bush's administration, most likely explosives in the buildings
>>
File: WhenYouLetIslamIn.jpg (391KB, 3000x1840px) Image search: [Google]
WhenYouLetIslamIn.jpg
391KB, 3000x1840px
>>128551963
I mean really, dozens, if not hundreds of people fell from those towers that day. It was probably the most horrifying thing to see in the history of television on live TV, especially since most people thought the towers were mostly full at the time.
>>
File: 911_jews.png (2MB, 816x3076px) Image search: [Google]
911_jews.png
2MB, 816x3076px
>>128551963
It was Israel.

Silverstein was Netanyahu's best friend. According to the NY Times.
>>
>>128551963
Jews. Insurance money. SAGE.
>>
>>128552145
>>128552250

Fuck off, the lot of you commonwealthers.

>>128552197
I essentially think it was Saudi Arabia with CIA/FBI/deep state turning their heads the other way. The Bush family and US wanted to take down Saddam and get a foot in the Middle East.
>>
The Clintons did it. Oklahoma City bombing was just the start. All agenda based for the globalist takeover.
>>
File: 2Small4ABoeing.jpg (196KB, 1477x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2Small4ABoeing.jpg
196KB, 1477x1000px
>>128552569
What about this poor excuse of a cover up?
>>
File: ShotDown.jpg (793KB, 1485x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ShotDown.jpg
793KB, 1485x1000px
>>128553020
And especially this one?

I think this one is the most plausible, someone shot it down.
>>
Who? NeoCohens in the us, Mossad, Saudi

Why? Steal gold from WTC, destroy records at SEC (in building 7), justify massive new govt bureaucracy (DHS), pass patriot act, excuse to buy shut tons of stuff from Lockheed etc., make Halliburton richer, excuse to get into a lot of Middle Eastern wars, Larry Silverstein insurance fraud

How? Run drills the day of attack, plant bombs in WTC weeks before the attack, compartmentalized operation so each cog is unaware of the total scope of the op, use remote controlled planes, shoot a missile at the pentagon, set off controlled demo at WTC sites
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.