[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Sweden really full of attractive women or is it just a meme?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>hamana hamana! Look at those babes!

Should we import them to burgerland so they at least have a shot of taking semen from the few white alphas that are here and passing on those good genes? It would be devastating for the white race if we let their genes go to waste. This is serious.

As for the men who are too timid to approach them due to Nordic culture, let them have their race war with Islam and then we go back and catch the worthy few in the pool skimmer and just start over.
>>
File: image.jpg (226KB, 878x829px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226KB, 878x829px
Muh superior Nordic genes
>>
>>128546397
>Women
those are guys anon
>>
>>128546614
first 3 look alright (assuming 2 and 4 are the same girl)
>>
Import the actual white skinned euros and the Afrikaans. Europa has fallen and is a lost continent; it only took 50 years for islams sleeper cells to wake up.

When we establish the Pennsreich as a white ethnostate we only allow white euro and Afrikaans immigration. The mud skins won't last a generation without whites to govern them or run the infrastructure.
>>
>bring in millions of 10/10 blonde hotties
>none of them will realistically have sex with me
>all will flock to Chad or Tyrone
>even more feminism all around me
>drain up even more welfare from the government

no thanks. unless the swedish women are being brought in as literal hookers or sex slaves on auction im not interested
>>
>>128546812
it is, she is Nastya Zhidkova and was one of the queens of pol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQDx9G7YvfU
>>
>>128546397
Swedish women will then vote for bringing more muzzies here making it exactly like Sweden, enjoy your sharia law and no go zones
>>
>>128547610

Not if they come to our glorious Pennsreich
>>
>>128546397

There is maybe one attractive woman in that pic you just posted. The rest are butterfaces.
>>
>>128546397
We do have tons of beautiful women and we will not import them to America so you dirty mongrels and Tyrone can lay their fingers on them.

>>128546614
Albinos =/= Nordic
American education
>>
>>128548178
I didn't really look at it. Supposedly they are men
>>
>>128548288
Nordic is the wrong term for this. Scandinavians are hot but not Fins and Icefags. Icelandic men have some good genes with the strongmen but it's not a race for quality women.

But anyway glad one of you is up. Is it like I was told i.e. Lots of ethereal blondes walking around not getting approached? I've heard similar complaints for Danmark
>>
>>128546781
Whoa-ho-ho-ho-ho underrated
>>
File: 1477330579205.jpg (262KB, 900x677px) Image search: [Google]
1477330579205.jpg
262KB, 900x677px
>>128546397

I worked one year in Sweden and I can confirm that they have the hottest white girls in the world. It was small city but there was still so many hot girls who would be considered supermodels in other countries but there they were just "normal girls". The best looking chick I have ever banged was swede. I still miss her.

I'm sad that swedish women will have to soon wear burqa.
>>
>>128550123
>nordic country
>all the women are as dark skinned as mexicans
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 640x799px
>>128550123
damn I would wife each and every single one of those ten if i could. Im Lebanese, how hard would it be to fake being a refugee so I can get some top-tier Swedish pussy and comfy benefits? (Im a NEET dont worry I'll just sit at home all day)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.