[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you know there is a White Genocide website?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1486290790996.jpg (1MB, 1796x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1486290790996.jpg
1MB, 1796x1011px
Will you please spread this to other people, specifically normies who might not have heard about the phenomenon?

If we could get a hashtag on twitter for this, like many of the schemes /pol/ has pulled (draft our daughters, open borders for Israel, ect.) we might actually make a difference for something that really matters, the gene pool of whites.
If you think about it, whites became a race because of white invaders settling, astrogoths, celts, jutes, angles, ect.
But since other races are being slowly added to our gene pool, the evolution will change for the worse, arguably, because they are not as smart (niggers, spics, arabs).

Here is the website. Please, use those glorious brains to please, please, please, please spread this in a creative way, with lots of persistence. Be evangelical about this. It really is the only topic that matters in the canon of /pol/

http://whitegenocideproject.com/
>>
>>128546369
I've known about this site for years. I've sent it to lots of people.
>>
>>128546596
Good on you, sir. Please, post some replies on popular twitter threads with hashtag.

Post on popular news articles. Post everywhere with traffic. Make hats with it.
Rent a billboard. Make signs on good morning talk shows. Whatever you can, spread this message more and more.
>>
It's only white geneocide if you ensure every person on that boat and all their children have every opportunity that giving to a white man would be oppressive. When only non white people have nice jobs, when all the white men are depressed NEETs, then any sane, intelligent, rational woman would only marry the men with the jobs that can support children healthily. Which is not white men at this stage.

White genocide is the result of all the left's policies combined.
>>
>>128547030
The best we can do now is spread the message, that there is a problem, the solution is white babies.
>>
>>128546369
>white genocide
>real

kek
>>
>>128547589
It is.
Prove me wrong.

Here is some flyers you can spread at the shareblue office.

http://whitegenocideproject.com/posters-and-flyers/
>>
>>128547337
That's lacking any creativity or finesse. The solution is revitalizing the image of the attractive white men, simply removing the mainstream media where most of the "just dont hire white men" actually comes from, which we're doing well thanks to our friendly e-celebs, and then we can start things like memeing that HR was a meme that never actually saved money or increase productivity.

White babies, sure, but at the moment there are too many women who think drug dealing gangster is a more prestigious career than engineer. This is our real problem.
>>
>>128547589
>posts after >>128547030
>thinks his statement of incredulity means anything here
Here on /pol/ that's called a "fallacy" and you can find mention of it in the sticky.

White genocide is obviously real if you combine each of the left's favourite policies and assume a common goal. Exactly what are we meant to think when they want mass immigration and out group preferences for jobs? So whilst unemployment is bad, you want to bring in all these people and then make it harder to get a job, but only for white men.

To everyone else this is obvious. This is so obvious even feminists know it, watch a feminists facial expressions in the documentary "the red pill" they know they're doing something evil.
>>
>>128547706
So, you think the problem is women aren't having babies because white men aren't financially stable?

I think a straight forward approach is more necessary. Just get the message out that white numbers are declining. Wake rational normies up, get the fire under their butts to make a life decision to one day have white babies. It is far too much effort to convert the liberals. They are just crazy. Appeal to logic. We want logical whites to breed anyway.

If they want children, they will know they need to get a career to do so, in my own life I know this and am working towards this goal.
>>
Bump, fuck the shills. I want /pol/ to put more effort into this. Creative ideas welcome
>>
>>128548109
>So, you think the problem is women aren't having babies because white men aren't financially stable?
No, the problem is also obvious, at least in a woman kind of way. When they say "there's no good men around" or that there's a "man drought" well they're not wrong because unemployment is high and their idea of impressive men is a ridiculous combination of danger and reliability. They literally can't shake the whole danger thing that the mainstream media has given them, "dangerous" guys will beat you when you dont fuck or suck. Is this what women want?

>I think a straight forward approach is more necessary. Just get the message out that white numbers are declining.
They know this and it's a "problem." The thing is normies are just blasted with problems, so when they scream about the patriarchy and whisper about the rising inegalitarianism in western society.

Our solutions almost entirely revolves around ending feminism and ending the mechanism, like the mainstream media and soft sciences in university, that created the current status quo. Normies can't understand, they've been told we're the bad guys.
>>
>>128548740
Well, Trump doing his part to bring manufacturing back to USA will have an impact.

Livable wage jobs will boost white babies...
I think the media is losing ground too. Let's give it a year. Creative ways to spread white genocide for those who don't know is something we should still do.

I have told many people in my personal life and most have no idea...
And often take the word genocide literally, and I have to explain to them that it means white birthrates are declining to replace the population for white groups and that it is really a demographic shift from majority to minority.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.