[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The year is 3400

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: islamic_future_deviant_art.jpg (291KB, 1378x561px) Image search: [Google]
islamic_future_deviant_art.jpg
291KB, 1378x561px
Let's remember the history of the Mysterious but glorious Europa now.

>There used to be a great empire called the European Union, which fell due to decadence and the Great Migration. But the migrating tribes soon formed their own states.
>The People of Türkenschabe, who formed Great Erdoganistani Consensus and received the Presidency of Halal European Union from Caliph of Rum himself
>The mighty Arabs of Commune of Gaul
>The Londonistani Corsairs, who live on their ships at sea.
>The Dinndus of Swemalirike, who claim to be the direct descendants of Europeans, but are laughed and ridiculed upon by more developed and enlightened peoples to the south.
>The Shiite Slavic State, the Remnant of the Eastern European Union, which fell to the ruthless onslaught of Cyber-confucians.
>Many Jihads were waged to reconquer the lost lands, including the holy city of Mecca from Cyberconfucians, all of them failed.

Will our civilization fall like Europa? Did Islam really caused the Nuclear Dark ages and prevented the advancement of transdimentional travel for the thousands of Years as the atheists claim? Is NeoChristianity just LARPing of a dead religion, or the future?
>>
File: 1485667549610.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485667549610.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>128543190
>making up false futures that reinforce my current way of thinking is productive, healthy, and not at all self-reinforcing
>>
>>128543190
Easiest way to save Europe is to let Russia do it if they're still game to try. US pulls out all troops and gives you guys the Go signal. We look the other way, the EU folds like a cheap tent. Slavs shove all the muslims and africans out. Everybody's happy.
>>
>>128544329

Does the US get to have a great nuclear BBQ in the middle east afterwards?
>>
>>128543190 Hollywood would never make a film about this idea even if they were to make more money than Avatar out of it,
>>
>>128544529
Once they all go back, sure.
>>
>>128543190

The legends tell us of a fabled "White" man who tamed the once frigid wastes and rode astride gear albino ursine creatures.
>>
>>128545549
great*

fuck me.
>>
File: Chernobyl plants close.jpg (480KB, 767x381px) Image search: [Google]
Chernobyl plants close.jpg
480KB, 767x381px
>>128543190
I think before it looks like your pic OP it would look like mine!
>>
In the year 3400 are we going to be better off or worse? I mean I think we'll run out of natural energy sources or will be very difficult to sustain very large population of earth.
>>
>>128546913
India a super power by 3430!
>>
>>128546913
By 3400 we'll have found a way to turn POO into pure energy.
>>
File: images.jpg (19KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19KB, 308x302px
>nothing more to dominate
Sad but next it will be jihad in space
>>
File: The_Covenant_Empire[1].jpg (133KB, 1600x780px) Image search: [Google]
The_Covenant_Empire[1].jpg
133KB, 1600x780px
>>128548308
>space jihad
>>
>>128549030
>Implying we wouldnt crash a space colony to their planet
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.