[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your Experiences in the Ghetto thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1-IMG_8384.jpg (218KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1-IMG_8384.jpg
218KB, 800x533px
Last one 404ed for some reason. So let's try again. Worst places you been and how it went for you.

Pic related, North Philly
>>
File: ghettocowboy.png (1MB, 1357x1266px) Image search: [Google]
ghettocowboy.png
1MB, 1357x1266px
>>
Lived in Norfolk for couple years doing undergrad and masters. Lived off of a historically violent street but most of the locals were funny but obviously were drug dealing. Shit only happened on weekends when college kids were partying and it was always them being rejected from the party and chimping out with a couple of shots fired. The funniest memory I had was when some black bitch asked the dude posted on the corner "AY YO U GOT ANY ON U?" and he replied "I AINT GOT SHIT FO U BITCH IM STILL BURNING" at like 2 am.
>>
>Be me in Philly
>Go meet a guy at the Allegheny Ave pep boys to look at a truck
>Truck is shit so you decide to drive around and take some pictures on the way to a friend's house in Kenzo.
>Park by the fucking Liberty Motel by Temple University
>Walk down the street, take some pictures
>Negress approaches to give you tips on good stuff to photograph around the corner, begs for money
>Hear car alarm
>Go back up the block and the same negress junkie tells you some nig was was trying to get into your car, and to go get her change so it looks legit even though you fucking know she was in on it ans trying to get you to go around the corner so they could steal your shit
>Resit the urge to draw your handgun and kill them both and the other ones who were watching it all happen
>Drive away and eat Pierogies at the Green Rock Tavern.
>>
Took a wrong turn in the ghetto and saw a crack head nigger with a michael jackson puppet preaching about the apocalypse.
>>
>>128542816
I grew up in Africa. Ghetto, the continent. It was living hell.
>>
>live in this country
>armed robberies are common, every body at least knows a close person which has been victim, or have been robbed themselves

>robbed at gun point 3 times

Got a gun and stopped being a careless idiot

Problem solved
>>
>>128545042
I have successfully repelled two attempts after that

Guns save lives, seriously
>>
>>128544983
you have to go back
>>
>>128545253
I'm white, unlike you, Juan-Pablo.
>>
File: 1489710565662.jpg (28KB, 596x595px) Image search: [Google]
1489710565662.jpg
28KB, 596x595px
>>128542816
>Going to meet with a politician in Brownsville early in the morning
>Big black tranny walks up to me and asks for some money because his boyfriend robbed him of his last seven dollars
>Tell him I don't have any money
>He asks for my coffee
>I say I already drank half of it
>He says he doesn't mind, so I give it to him
>He asks if there's sugar in it
>I say no
>He says don't worry he'll go get some because "I likes it sweet"
>>
>>128542816
>born and raised in southern california
>poor family
>in elementary school my friends parents would take care of my older brother and I after school for a few hours
>they lived in some projects a block away, literally all niggers except them, the one mexican family
>dad picked us up at around 6 pm one Friday
>nigger was gunned down in their front yard at around 6 30
>their house was robbed at gunpoint a few times
>they eventually ended up moving

Southern california is such a shithole
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.