[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Macedonia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Macedonia.gif (6KB, 453x302px) Image search: [Google]
Macedonia.gif
6KB, 453x302px
Why is this meme of a country actually still existing?

Should the US just add it to Greece and be done with the whole confusion?

Should the whole Balkans just be added to Greece/neighboring nations.

Honest answers only.
>>
>>128541396
Proud Macedonian-American reporting in. How goes the Albanian problem (if anyone is up)?
>>
>>128541396
Yes
>>
>>128541476
Idk I don't live in macedonia bro. There's an Albanian problem? The country is like 2m people
>>
>>128541476
Hey, Alex.
>>
>>128541486
Which countries should be added where?
>>
>>128541396
How about using the real flag, not that pichke rag.

Also, only real maco people know or care.

The rest of the world is blissfully ignorant.
>>
>>128541810
But real macedonia is in greece though?
>>
>>128541595
I have relatives named Alex. They do joke about that.
>>
>>128541853
I think the issue is more its located in southern Republic of Macedonia as well as some of Northern Greece, politically speaking.
>>
>>128541624
idk. But there's people itt with some cliassical hard-on for the name "Alex" - can you be Macedonia and not be Greek?
>>
>>128541979
The modern Macedonia has some territory that was once part of the ancient Macedon. That's their only connection to the name. Macos didnt even exist as an ethnic group when Alexander marched east.
>>
File: wow players.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
wow players.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>128541396
>Should the US just add it to Greece and be done with the whole confusion?

I'm not up to date on balkan politics. Isn't Macedonia rightful Serbian clay? I know they have a bunch of hajjis, but historically it was part of greater Serbia?
>>
>>128541979
>>128542346
>>128542471
But Alex the Great was from Greece though, this is an undisputed fact.

I find Macedonias are pretty insecure about this.
>>
Greece and Albania should be added to Macedonia instead. Macedonia is the greatest country on the planet. In fact all of you have a little bit of Macedonian in you. Remember Alexander the Great?
>>
>>128542673
>Greatest
>Alexander the Great
>A little bit in you

He was Greek.
>>
>>128542584
Not sure famalam, trying to get someone from Macedonia to explain this to me.
>>
>>128542652
The Ancient Macedonians were Hellenes; the Slavs from whom the Macos are descended didnt show up in the area until around 6-700 years after Alexander. The modern Macos have no identity of their own so they need to piggyback on the idea that Alexander was one of theirs.
>>
File: 578359.gif (487KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
578359.gif
487KB, 500x380px
>>128541396
>Should the US just add it to Greece and be done with the whole confusion?
>Should the whole Balkans just be added to Greece/neighboring nations.
>>
>>128542652
well that's just the thing. Ancient Macedon covered area around Pella (the capital, where Alexander is from) which also happens to be inside modern-day Greece. Modern "Macedonian"s are today claiming to be not-Greek even though they're largely not even in the same lands as those from antiquity (there's some overlap in the North). But Greece today is itself basically a failed state. So, idc.

After Rome fell a number of kingdoms came and went and eventually we just called the state as it is today "Italy" - we should just do the same with both Greece and Macedon - they should just be called the "Cucked Turkish Zone" and "Non-Greek Slavlandia"
>>
>>128541396
where it has flown, it will flow again
>>
>>128543522
And you should be called the "Niggered Arab Zone"
>>
>>128541396
According to Hillary they produced the (((fake news))) that allowed trump to win so they are our guys
>>
File: 1496589068352.jpg (147KB, 700x896px) Image search: [Google]
1496589068352.jpg
147KB, 700x896px
>>128541476
Macedonian American here. Macedonia is based. and an important country that resists the hordes.
Albania is a problem, they think every country belongs to them. Macedonia didnt even persecutre albos and they still had war in tetovo
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.