[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this what Americans actually believe?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 11

File: Screenshot_5.png (27KB, 877x292px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
27KB, 877x292px
Is this what Americans actually believe?
>>
>>128541289
Only the retarded ones. So roughly 25% of the population does believe that, yes.
>>
File: 1495331061739.jpg (42KB, 700x479px) Image search: [Google]
1495331061739.jpg
42KB, 700x479px
>>128541289
>Reddit
>>
>>128541289
Redditors should have there citizenship revoked and immediately deport them to the timor leste minefields
>>
>>128541289
Just the kekistan trump fucks.
The US is the reason why Europe is the way it is today.
>>
>>128541512
Why are Americans so retarded though? Like no joke or memes aside, why do you have so many stupid people?
>inb4 why do you have so many cucks
The Media and leftist schooling I'd say.
>>
>>128542114
No idea. Maybe the relative youngness of our nation compared to other nations. It's honestly like those retarded 1/4th are all edgy teenagers.
>>
>>128542114
At least we don't give our women "don't rape me" bracelets
>>
>>128541289
Seems right to me.
>>
>>128542806
Here's one of them now, in the wild
lets observe what he does when faced with the stimuli of onlookers
>>
>>128543005
Especially for Germany. Think about it. Any man who agreed with hitler or had enough national pride to fightback against the russians died in the war. And who survived? Cowards and russian rape babies.
>>
>>128543023
Your question is stupid. What do you mean by dumb people in the US? I'd argue we as a nation are more intelligent then modern Swedes and contribute a lot more.
>>
File: migrants-hungary-austria-germany.jpg (348KB, 1180x788px) Image search: [Google]
migrants-hungary-austria-germany.jpg
348KB, 1180x788px
>>128541289

Only liberals don't think this. They're still trying to destroy our culture too.
Many of the rest of us understand the importance of culture, society, and how
the mystical kingdom of Care-a-lot can't really
exist. Because cultures and societies vastly differ. This is why have borders.

Europe has flooded many of their nations with an enormous abundance of a vastly differing culture, expecting them to adhere and conform to theirs.
They are vastly mistaken. It is they, that will have to adhere and conform to it. Watch.
You can take this from an American. You see for a long time, we've lived with other cultures and races. We do not get along. We clash. And we always will. Tribalism is human nature. It is survival at it's most basic.
To each their own, in their own place, in their own time. To mix them together creates chaos. We should instead have peace.
>>
>>128543202
Do you believe peoples opinions are shaped in a vacuum and are dictated not by the times or people around them but by some unique code in their DNA, and once they're dead the same shape of opinion can never take root again?
>>
>>128543566
I think it's a mix of both. If you think there's no genetic factor then probably shouldn't have a problem with niggers becoming swedes.
>>
>>128543023
No real response? OK mate
>>
>>128543566
Hitler did. He thought all the brave and strong died in the war while the weak would stay alive. He thought the weak ones should have died out. Think about the most cucked countries. France and German. They got the brunt of the Napoleonic wars and the World Wars. The US and UK (less cucked but still pretty doomed) were able to dodge more of it and they are more conservative. Genetics certainly do play a part. Opinions can develop. It is just harder.
>>
>>128543760
Also this.
>>
Also whites in the US are still the same. They still vote like 1972. It is just that there are so many immigrants here, they make elections close.
>>
>>128542114
As always, I blame celebrity culture and over abundance of media. Getting a good stable job, being a part of something bigger than you is "boring", rather be a rockstar. Even STEM is now being hyped up as all hip or some shit just to get people to do it. That's how cancerous we are
>>
>>128543760
Holding an opinion isn't genetic. You could argue the percentage of a population holding a certain opinion is genetic but then that wouldn't be relevant to this as the genetic makeup of e.g Ethnic Germans has not changed in the past 70 years to any recognizable degree.
>>128543981
You're actually retarded, neck yourself
>>128543808
Can't reason an idiot out of a position he didn't reason himself into
>>
>>128542114
Education standards have been brought down to accommodate minority (black) students.
The majority of the time spent in history classes is talking about either slavery or the trail of tears. When we are not learning about those two events we are learning about American and european history from the 1900s up with a primary focus on ww2 and specifically the holocaust.
>>
>>128541289
enjoy, op

https://streamable.com/te2b8
>>
>>128542114
Shitty education. You spend more time reading "black literature" in english and learning about slavery and the holocaust in history than anything useful. Science and math meanwhile are barely taught at all and if a school does have technology classes the tech is severely out of date. And physical education is a joke too. Better off just calling them propaganda centers than schools.
>>
didn't teh_donald get deleted? i don't keep up with leddit like you guys do, that's what i thought happened.

anyway, the problem here is... they're not wrong. and you don't even know where the third guy there is posting from.

i'd take those leddit fags over you any day, refugee OP. they have their own opinions and they can flesh them out independently, they can discuss them with peers without resorting to personal attacks.

all you can do is adopt a popular meme in your media and go, "americans so dumb? why retard?" without ever giving a single original word as to WHAT you find so upsetting about americans and what they're saying about you. you are that far gone that you think signalling how upset you are by something automatically gives you intellectual power over it
>>
>>128544398
Wow. People can be this dumb. Have fun with blacks becoming the new swedes then Sven. I'm glad your a genetic dead end.
>>
>>128542114
Maybe it's because there 60 times as many of us than your frozen shitskin infested wasteland. Hell there are more republican voting niggers than there are Swedes. What a world
>>
all you can do is talk shit about americans who take an interest, maybe a retarded interest, but still an interest, in european history, but you couldn't pass a grade school exam on intermediate american history and civics. in 2016 there were elections in france, referendums in britain, journalistic investigations and credible bloggers from your own country that indisputably prove that not everyone in sweden, let alone the entirety of europe, agrees with you but none of that is relevant when the time is trash-on-murica o'clock, right?

there's no joking or meming involved in what i'm going to type next: fuck sweden. you're an embarrassment in every way possible and within one or two generations you will be irreversibly fucked.

look at you disrespect everyone who's posting in your own thread if they don't just agree with you. the problem isn't america. it's you.
>>
>>128544398
You don't even have an argument either. You just go "Wow retards, nothings genetic hur dur." Seriously though, get a vasectomy.
>>
>>128545117
>actually thinking "b-b-but h-hitler said!!1" is an argument

And you're genetic deleterious you prepubescent faggot
>>
>>128545340
The Swedes might be as bad as the Canadians.
>>
>>128541289
I unironically believe europe is full of cucks. If I was european I would make it my life's mission to move to the U.S.
>>
>>128545437
I don't even like Hitler faggot, I am just saying thought like this existed for a while. You can go the nurture route and adopt your wifes son. I'll be living it up here in reality. Good luck genetic dead end.
>>
>>128541289

>People on /pol/ believing Nurture >>>>>>> Nature
>>
>>128545647
>Hitler did. He thought all the brave and strong died in the war while the weak would stay alive. He thought the weak ones should have died out. Think about the most cucked countries. France and German. They got the brunt of the Napoleonic wars and the World Wars. The US and UK (less cucked but still pretty doomed) were able to dodge more of it and they are more conservative. Genetics certainly do play a part. Opinions can develop. It is just harder.

Where's you argument in this rabble you posted?
>>
>>128544398
>>128545754
Read my post you illiterate fuck. Where are you inferring my opinions if not from what I write?

America is done
>>
>>128541289

Not all Europeans. Just the French, Germans, and Swedes
>>
>>128541289
Not in particular but overall the line of left/right in western Europe is blurred to say the least... You've all been a fair more liberal than the u.s. concerning social politics for decades. My biggest complaint of Europe isn't that they're insanely far left, it's that it felt as if they harbored the "smug" atmosphere that put pressure on Americas centrists to become radical lefties early 2k,now it feels like the rights doing it.
>>
>>128545765
All the brave fighting men ultimately got slaughtered in war, while the runners and hiders bred. The patriots died, the anti-patriots and cowards lived. Their kids are more likely, though not certainly to be like that. Opinions can form among their children, but I believe them to TEND to be of the opinions that their parents had.
>>
>>128545893
It might be done, because the elites back-stabbed us hard. I think we have a better chance, but we will still probably die with you.
>>
tldr; America is pretty fucked, but I rather be on this side of the pond right now.
>>
>>128546055
Die for your country, society and culture, even if this means supporting the weak, or survive as a coward? There's no right answer in the end, just pick your flavor.
>>
>>128546055
There is no intrinsic genetic factor that makes you a "patriot" or a soldier mate, you could argue that risk-taking, sacrificial behaviors etc are in the DNA but then you could just as easily be a carpenter
>>
>>128546594
Your probably right.
>>128546640
Go adopt some African children then Sven. It is your life. This stuff is fairly obvious to those who look.
>>
>>128545910
What... You people gave gays rights ad modern feminism is all america's doing. Cultural Marxism is French though, but fuck em
>>
> OP just flat out ignores the best replies to his thread only to pick a few retards to exchange 11-year old tier insults with, thus proving that he is no better than the kind of americans he hates

wow, what a surprise. who saw that coming
>>
>>128546949
The American people were against it every time. The elites didn't care and overruled it every time. It's why we are equally fucked. Our only chance is 2a tbqh.
>>
>>128546980
You're right, the argument I'm in is retarded. Point out some of these "best replies" then, must've missed them in the chain
>>
>>128541289
Everyone outside of the EU thinks this, Sven.

You're a fucking joke to the international community.
>>
>>128541289
>all their best either died in their coutless wars or came here
>probably proud of his German draft dodger ancestry
>>
File: diversity-tree-hands.jpg (64KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
diversity-tree-hands.jpg
64KB, 300x300px
>>128541512
Only the city and rural folks think this. All the city folks voted for Hillary and believe multiculturalism is the way forward. I'm encouraging my wife to visit the refugee camp's here is America and pleasure those poor souls. That's if that orange hitler gaplumpf ever lets them in.
>>
>>128543981
>every single men died who went to war
My country was a battlefield for centuries, lost a million men in the first ww, another 300K in the second one, 100K people fled in '56 and I'm pretty fucking sure that we don't count as cucked. Poles can relate.
>>
>>128541289

Sounds about right to me. What are you doing to resist the rape of your civilization, Swede?
>>
>>128547299
>everyone outside the EU has a third graders understanding of genetics
>everyone outside the EU thinks they're less decadent in their social mores than the EU

I somehow doubt this, Bruce. Maybe you meant you and your bogan cousins?
>>
>>128547576
>that post
>that flag

You're way more fucked than we'd be in even a decade from now. I'll consider picking up a rifle when you do since then I'll have an accurate assessment of at which point the point of no return is at.
>>
>>128547508
You were forced under the USSR. This opinion was formed through that. I am not saying it is impossible to form different opinions, just harder. You got cold hard reality shoved in your face and that's why you are the future of the west. This could happen to everyone in Germany and France too, all I am saying is that it would be harder.
>>
>>128545754
>>
>>128547615
Oh so there are still brave men in Europe? So how about you drive out the hordes of shitskin invaders instead of giving them a welcoming blowjob at the border?
>>
>>128542103
fucked?
>>
>>128548370
Alright, use the limited supply of neurons you have at your disposal and posit yourself the same question. Why haven't YOU taken the fight to the wogs you dumb cunt?
>>
>>128547935
Cold hard reality never evaded us, m80. It shows, being poor has its advantages, we've never grown so comfortable as the well-off Westerners.
>>
>>128541289
well that is certainly how it appears, isn't it?
If you don't come to /pol/ then you rarely see a right wing European or even a moderate European for that matter.

It seems everywhere on the internet outside of /pol/ Europeans really do spout insane left wing drivel. Especially on Reddit and Youtube comments which is probably what that guys sees 99% of the time.
>>
>>128541289
mostly the rural and suburban retards who voted Trump
>>
>>128548818
agreed.
>>
>>128548820
They sure do love virtue signalling.
>>
>>128542103
thats not even remotely true, Europe gave us the cancer not the other way around.

All the leftism truly started there and didn't have a noticeable impact on the USA until the 1930's or later.

Meanwhile left wing drivel was circulating around European universities in the 19th century or maybe even earlier.
Hitler was Europe's last stand, but not ours. Ours is still to come someday in the future, and yes we will probably also lose as the whole world turns against us.
>>
>>128541289
He's right though
>>
>>128549092
>He says, virtue signalling.
>>
>>128541289
No, those are neo-nazis you idiot.

>borders are dumb
>brown people are better than white people
>it's not rape if they're muslim
>Is this what Swedes actually believe
>mfw
>>
>>128541289
You need to go back
>>>/pol/ptg
>>
I'm outta here, real yank hours killing my braincells.
>>
>>128541289
It's always been mainstream here that Europeans are more feminine, and have an false sense of superiority despise their shit standards of living and job opportunity's.

All that and now we're just adding libtard/cuck to the list.
>>
>>128542114
Why are you so obsessed with us, you smug cunt?
>>
>>128542114
This meme is retarded. There a swathes of stupid people in every country but the "Americans are stupid" meme makes you focus on us as of it's a distinct American phenomenon. I would argue that PC Sweden is even dumber than America. You have zero self-preservation instinct and it doesn't get any dumber than that.
>>
File: 1354411039977.png (542KB, 1438x781px) Image search: [Google]
1354411039977.png
542KB, 1438x781px
>>128545494
Swedes were the original Canadians with their smug moral superiority while raving about their perfect social democratic utopia, despite despite the obvious cracks in the facade from their pathological altruism toward outsiders. Apparently everyone's forgotten about the "Sweden Yes!" meme. OP is obviously a newfag since he appears unaware of his country's reputation here.
>>
>>128544342
I blame people like you who pander to foreign douchebags like wally fucking walrus here
>>
>>128541289
Yes akmed
>>
>>128549304
LOL, should have figured this to be a bait thread. My fault for falling for it.
>>
>>128549188
Blue pilled cuck. The reason europe has the "leftism" first and we got in around the 30s is clear as day if you're even slightly redpilled.
Hint: nose
>>
>>128549761
That doesn't even make sense. Criticizing some of my retarded countrymen to foreigners is what makes those people dumb? You can't deny we have a lot of dumb motherfuckers here. u just triggered
>>
>>128547863
>Being this much in denial
>Being this blind to reality
>That fucking flag
Swedes truly are cucked beyond belief.
What a shame. You're completely useless.
>>
File: 1496503423415.jpg (71KB, 500x655px) Image search: [Google]
1496503423415.jpg
71KB, 500x655px
>>128541512
This is a paid shill thread lads.
>>
>>128548784
We haven't needed to do that properly yet.

Anyway https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots happened so if push comes to shove again, we'll be well off
>>
>>128541289
This is what I hate about a lot of american posters. They believe that they are so safe because Trump is in office yet the US is the literal slave state of Israel with a 56% white "majority".
>>
>>128550011
the USA did not have a noticeable Jewish population until the 20th century, and did not have Jewish boom until after WW2.

your timeline is retarded.
Russia unironically surrendered themselves to the Jew in 1917. By 1918 Germany already had a Jew revolution but it failed.

You are blue pilled, so desperate to impress Europeans that he doesn't even realize they had the cancer first.

Spoiler: Marx wasn't American. (he was "German") The Frankfurt School wasn't in the USA, hell even the Free Masons did not start in the USA.
>>
>>128541289
Fuck outta here reddit nigger and dont give me any excuse that you were "behind enemy lines xd" or any bullshit. go back now and dont let the door hit you on the way out
>>
>>128550436
Nobody thinks they are safe, merely going in the right direction for longer than Europe is.

You'll rarely meet an American hick that doesn't think there will be a second civil war or something along those lines.
Even the retarded trailer trash here know that.

Europe is the one pretending everything is fine despite there being some very concerning societal trends. Thats what people are more or less trying to say, that maybe you should do something instead of pretending to be high and mighty over bogus climate deals etc.
>>
>>128541289
Are they wrong?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM
>>
>>128550454
Impress Europeans on a anonymous site
America is probably the most cucked by Jews country in the world. We laugh at Sweden but Sweden is still white unlike the US.
>>
>>128541512
First post sad post :(
>>
>>128544398
Predisposition to favoring certain behaviors and thinking patterns (such as delayed gratification) is genetic. Those shape opinions.
>>
>>128541289
It's true though.

I love how all thread you just act smug but don't prove it wrong
>>
>>128551478
you didn't acknowledge any of the real points he made, 10/10
>>
>>128550436
My entire intermediate family thinks Trump is merely a step into the right direction. The don't like to talk about it but I know they want a fascist USA.
>>
its actually about right though
>>
File: 1326789575783.png (107KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1326789575783.png
107KB, 320x287px
>>128541512
Everything besides the last bit is true though
>>
>>128543463
Hurr durr 'we' - a group of people whose only thing they have in common is being born in certain geographic region and under a certain's mafia control.

we contributed a lot

hurr durr

fuck off colectivist cuck, there no 'we' - americans are just a group of people who are enslaved to the same government that's all.
>>
File: 1495497692519.png (690KB, 850x464px) Image search: [Google]
1495497692519.png
690KB, 850x464px
>>128542114
Standardized testing raises kids that are 'smart' idiots that know things but can't reason
>>
>>128551478
You got lucky simply because you can't grow cotton in Sweden. However there are a number of fine women to rape, so you got your own kind unwelcome tribesman
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.