[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jews and Pre Hitlerian Germany

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 11

File: jewish-symbols-image.jpg (12KB, 496x396px) Image search: [Google]
jewish-symbols-image.jpg
12KB, 496x396px
Can someone give me a quick rundown on Jews in Germany before Hitler came to power. I know that in between 1850 and 1933 Jews weren't really discriminated against in Germany. Can someone tell me how the jews were responsible for the things HItler claimed they were i.e. Revolutions, Banking and so on?

I want to know because my sister claims that it's okay to shit on white people because of all the havoc they made colonizing and shit. I want to tell her that her logic is the same as Hitler's logic, that the Jews were these evil people in control of everything like the banks and so on.

Also comparing Versailles Agreement to Reparations, were (((they))) behind that?
>>
File: 1488873098545.png (443KB, 1896x1383px) Image search: [Google]
1488873098545.png
443KB, 1896x1383px
bamp
>>
File: CoCp8-9.png (728KB, 2304x1312px) Image search: [Google]
CoCp8-9.png
728KB, 2304x1312px
>>128539755
I don't know for sure. I bet Culture of Critique would shed some light on this. I just opened to a random page and ended up on pic related.

Here is a link to the book if you want to try digging further: http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
>>
File: German Revolution.jpg (416KB, 1005x1185px) Image search: [Google]
German Revolution.jpg
416KB, 1005x1185px
>i.e. Revolutions
Pic related says it all. You don't need to go to Daily Stormer or "Jew Watch" to get this information. It's easily verifiable. And as far banking goes, they were kiked by the Rothschild family long before this. It's their homeland, after all. The one they hate so much.
>my sister claims that it's okay to shit on white people
>Leaf
Checks out
>I want to tell her that her logic is the same as Hitler's logic, that the Jews were these evil people in control of everything like the banks and so on.
Choose your words carefully. Unlike her, the claims that Jews are behind (nearly) everything is both true and verifiable.
>>
Of course they were persecuted.
It is the pattern that has been going on for thousands of years:
1. People let in Jews. Happy times with trade. Trust grows.
2. Jews start to do sneaky shit because they will never respect host society, due to fear of pogrom.
3. Trust broken; people wise up to the sneaky Jew shit; pogrom happens. Jews' fears confirmed.
4. People get back to normal for a few generations.
5. Go to 1.
>>
>>128539755
This book ends with Hitler coming to power and a few months later
>pic related

It's a good book and important piece of the puzzle.
Communism in Germany - Adolf Ehrt (1933)
https://archive.org/details/CommunismInGermanyAdolfEhrt

tl;dr: The Jews were trying for a Communist takeover of Germany, but the people, having seen the torture, violence, and murder of people under the Bolsheviks, were scared to death of them seizing control. And as it turns out, rightfully so.
>>
>>128542233
I can't believe they haven't wised up to it yet. Maybe because nobody is having frank discussions about this stuff, so the Jews also don't know.

They fear pogrom and think the best way to avoid it is totalitarian social engineering of their host society to be perfectly anti-racist and egalitarian. And in carrying out their plan, they inevitably fail and provoke the very backlash they feared all along.
>>
>>128542594
>They fear pogrom and think the best way to avoid it is totalitarian social engineering of their host society to be perfectly anti-racist and egalitarian.

If only it were this simple. The only thing they fear is being called out for the filth they are. Quiet destruction is all they've known since the Talmud days. The JQ is coming up everywhere lately and becoming near impossible to avoid. I suspect the next in their long history of purges will come in the next 10 years, tops. Thinking it's ok to spare even a few is what got us in this mess in the first place. At the end of the day, they will NEVER EVER learn their lesson, so the only way to stop them is total deportation or extermination.
>>
>>128543063
>being called out for the filth they are
I dunno, I think the Jews experience exactly what any other intelligent and productive minority tribe would. The host society is jealous and suspicious; in turn the tribe is insular and acts internationally.

Look at the kulaks in the soviet union.

I think if whites were in the Jews' shoes, the same thing would happen.
>>
>>128543063
>At the end of the day, they will NEVER EVER learn their lesson, so the only way to stop them is total deportation or extermination.
Probably right on this point, but a third alternative is to force their integration and dissolution of their culture.
>>
>>128541365

you ain't shittin' anon

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/01/07/exodus-redux-jewish-identity-and-the-shaping-of-history/
>>
File: IMG_7838.jpg (54KB, 368x284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7838.jpg
54KB, 368x284px
>>128541365

>>they will never respect host society, due to fear of pogrom.

not quite.

because they are 'goyim' and nws Jewish apologetics, the word is a dehumanizing insult just as 'shiksa' is.

besides: look at these quotes from the Torah and tell me if robbing non jews is not part of the cult

http://www.judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1

http://jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/01/jewish-problem-part-3-jews-in-banking.html?m=1
>>
File: LET'S BE FRIENDS.jpg (301KB, 919x1227px) Image search: [Google]
LET'S BE FRIENDS.jpg
301KB, 919x1227px
Hitler was a Christian who woke up and saw the Jews for what they were.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
>>
File: 1477610256421.jpg (86KB, 386x620px) Image search: [Google]
1477610256421.jpg
86KB, 386x620px
>>
File: 1495269368321.jpg (71KB, 960x695px) Image search: [Google]
1495269368321.jpg
71KB, 960x695px
>>
File: Beat this Enhanced-min-min.jpg (4MB, 4027x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Beat this Enhanced-min-min.jpg
4MB, 4027x10000px
>>128543472
Except the part where "Whites" don't have a book that tells them they're godlike and everyone else is on the level of animals. Also pic related. No one does subversion like a Jew, and turning it on them is the only way to win anymore.
>>128543561
Not happening. Unless of course we enslave them, which would be a beautifully ironic conclusion to their quest for domination.
>>
>>128539755
>>128539980
All of the communists of the failed "German Revolution" of 1918-1919 were Jews.
>>
>>128539755

Jews foment and lead Bolshevik Revolution
Jews eventually chased out of Russia
take refuge in Germany
Jews shaft Germany
Worldwide economic boycott of German goods and service 1933
Why have you never read about this?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.