[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Nationalist Woman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: the eternal female.jpg (28KB, 624x415px) Image search: [Google]
the eternal female.jpg
28KB, 624x415px
>The 45-year-old had just a couple years previously been a card-carrying member of the far-right National Front (FN), and she was the widow of a policeman who she says was racist.
>Now here she was helping her migrant lover, Mokhtar, whom she had met in the so-called Jungle migrant camp in Calais, to sneak into Britain.
>before his death from cancer in 2010 her husband had been one of the huge number of police officers deployed in Calais

>Mokhtar spoke no French and she, unlike him, had little English. Their solution was to use Google Translate.
>A romance blossomed and Béatrice offered to put up Mokhtar and some of his friends in her house, ignoring advice from her friends that she was making a big mistake.
>She was under no illusions about her new lover's goal. Mokhtar had already tried to get to England

>Last August she was arrested and charged with people smuggling. She laughs when she speaks of the charge, as for her the idea that she was in it for the money is nothing short of ridiculous.
>She was taken into custody at the same police station where her late husband used to work. Released on bail, she was placed under judicial supervision, and has to report to police once a week, as she waits for her trial to begin later this month.
>If found guilty, she could in theory be sentenced to 10 years in prison and fined 750,000 euros, though in her case the penalty would probably be less severe.
>Béatrice has also been put on the government watchlist of people who are deemed a potential threat to the security of the state. Most people on this list are radical Islamists. This too makes her laugh.
>Was it all worth it?
>"Yes," she replied without hesitation. "I did it for him. You do anything for love."

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-40132396
>>
Sad!
>>
I'm not surprised by this, woman are completely different to men when it comes to shit like this. Look up how many love letters serial killers get when they're in prison.
>>
>husband dies from cancer defending his country from pedophile rapists
>widow goes and gets gangbanged by the same pedophile rapists in the same border zone he worked

Traitors before enemies.
>>
File: 1492650999226.jpg (1MB, 2382x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492650999226.jpg
1MB, 2382x1080px
>>128538491
>Womyn bring Mokhtars in
>Artificial wombs
>Traps
Female genocide when?
>>
File: 1243701127066s.jpg (2KB, 127x98px) Image search: [Google]
1243701127066s.jpg
2KB, 127x98px
>>128538491
>>
>>128538491
Men are not all sunshine and roses either, but there is a major difference between the way that men and women think and behave that should make every person suspicious of women. Women are liars by nature, and they're excellent at it.

A man might bully you. He might hit you. He might even be nice to your face and trash you behind your back. But in every case, he *knows* that he doesn't like you.

Women are different.

A woman will take your time, your attention, and your resources, knowing that you want her, and she will give you only the illusion that you have a chance. She will never know this, and she will believe that she is "waiting" to develop feelings. A woman will date you, fuck you, move in with you, and marry you without ever feeling one bit of affection for you, all the while cheating on you to get her fix.

A woman will tell her friends "you're awesome" and "I'm so glad we're BFFs" and fuck her man behind her back and feel totally justified. "It just happened," she'll say. "He just wanted me more. It's not my fault."

Women possess an infuriating lack of knowledge of their own devious, duplicitous behavior. No matter who you are, you are a fool to trust a woman, and we have all done it, and we have all been burned.

You either hate women or you don't understand them.

Women are the soul killer. Women are the descent into hell. Women are the anti-enlightenment. Women are the bejeweled chalice in Indiana Jones that burns the greedy bad guy's flesh into dust. So beautiful... so tempting... Such promise of life and joy... but even one taste and you risk total annihilation.

Fuck women to death. I can get by better with only tea, beer, and cheese until I die.
>>
File: sad_window.jpg (107KB, 800x682px) Image search: [Google]
sad_window.jpg
107KB, 800x682px
>>128538813
>>128538823
> tfw you can never trust a woman because of shit like this
> tfw you would rather die alone than give your love and affection to one of these creatures
Truly God has foreordained that man would only be able to be loved by his brothers, his dog, and his waifu. Men create an ideal out of women, and desire to worship that ideal out of reverence for the perfection they represent. To lose one's faith in women is akin to losing your faith in God, and the world is a little more harsh, and a little darker as a result.
>>
>>128540007
Take the trap pill
>>
>>128540253
There is no trap pill. It's ok to like traps, but if you do, you're gay. It's that simple.
>>
File: 1496284449384.jpg (192KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1496284449384.jpg
192KB, 1067x1600px
>>128540415
Then I'm a fucking faggot
>>
>>128539740
It's the utter domination of their feefees that makes them do a 180. The majority of women have no control over their feelings at all. Everything they think must align with the feefees, i.e. what women think it's mostly a rationalization based on the feelings, and once feelings change they can unironically switch to the complete opposite.

>So beautiful... so tempting... Such promise of life and joy... but even one taste and you risk total annihilation.
Pretty much.
>>
>>128540596
There you go, you filthy degenerate. Take pride in it.
>>
>>128540596
Yes, leaf, you certainly are.
>>
>>128539740

I look at being with a woman as being like child adoption. Except it's a child you can't control.
Fun.
And it's about twice as expensive as a child would be. The only reason we put up with this is pussy. It's fucking sad.
>>
>>128540596
More please
>>
>>128541499
There probably isn't more since that's the only pic ever posted of that boy/girl when /pol/ is "just asking questions" about trannies.
>>
File: 1483436777911.jpg (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
1483436777911.jpg
6KB, 120x120px
>>128540415
>>128540596
>it's okay to be gay

really activates the almonds
>>
File: Cx-WZwhXUAAhR-z.jpg (33KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
Cx-WZwhXUAAhR-z.jpg
33KB, 500x728px
>>128538491
White Sharia is literally and unironically the solution to all of the West problems.
>>
>>128543127
My cry for help was for the most part about boys of the same quality, not that particular one
>>
How come men were able to control themselves for hundreds/thousands of years and managed to not import the entire 3rd world just to get their dicks wet, but the very moment women have some semblance of political control it is literally the only thing they can think about doing?

I wonder if there's some way we could just deport these kinds of women? Instead of importing the shitskins into our countries, deport the women who want to breed with them all.

Win/win; the "refugee" countries get the disloyal sloots, we remove cancer from our countries, keep other cancer out, AND breed with genetically superior women with loyalty to the tribe.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.