[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does America rarely have a terrorist attack while Europe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: 1494531464550.png (89KB, 363x475px) Image search: [Google]
1494531464550.png
89KB, 363x475px
Why does America rarely have a terrorist attack while Europe gets one every week or two?
>>
muslimsare less than 1% of the pop and are more widely spread
>>
Because all "terrorist attacks" are false flags , and fake.
Now the Trump is president , he's not letting it happen
Hence to why there hasn't been a single terrorist attacks since he's been elected .
>>
>>128537965
We haven't mass imported Islam like Europe has. We have a lot of third world-ers from the south coming through, but they aren't Islamic. We're not as open as Europe

We're not as liberal. We don't let that shit fly. We don't just carry on like nothing.

Guns. We like to defend ourselves.

That's what immediately came to mind
>>
>>128537965
so creating terror atacks there is easier
>>
>>128537965
Because the US President literally threatened to slaughter Muslim families at random if a terror attacks happen a couple months ago
>>
Americans seem to have amnesia about terrorist attacks occuring on their soil. In the last two years alone:

>Chattanooga - 4 killed
>San Bernadino - 14 killed
>Orlando - 49 killed
>>
>>128538452
Requesting sauce
>>
File: 1472756217329.png (58KB, 629x451px) Image search: [Google]
1472756217329.png
58KB, 629x451px
>>128538620
>Last two years alone
>years
>>
>>128538620
>last major one was a year ago
>Britain just had two in two weeks

wow
>>
>>128538620
Wow, that's 3 attacks on a population of 300+ millions. Now, how many attacks on France or England for their combined population?
>>
>>128538678
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1eXRXL0nkk

>you have to take out their families
>>
>>128538858
And Britain didn't have a serious one for about 10 years before the latest flurry

The point I'm trying to make isn't that Europe doesn't have serious terrorist issues, it's that it's ridiculous to claim America is immune just because there hasn't been anything serious in a little while
>>
>>128538620
>>
>>128537965
Proximity?
>>
>>128539116
>what we all should be doing is wrong
Figure out the goatfuck town the terrorist comes from and vaporize it. Don't even leave the cattle alive.
>>
>>128537965
We keep talking about
>muh civil war
>muh revolution 2.0
>muh collapse

so they're waiting just the same as we are.
>>
>>128538337
>Islamists killing people in the middle east/north africa
>europe lets them immigrate
>attacks on europe

>america doesnt
>people stay in shity countries and get mass killed by assad/isis/boko haram/etc.
Most muslim terrorists arent "new" to europe, they were born in these countries
>>
File: edc.gif (2MB, 163x120px) Image search: [Google]
edc.gif
2MB, 163x120px
>>128537965
because this man is lurking in every crowd in america
>>
Physically easier to immigrate > poor people more likely to immigrate > unruly trash more likely to immigrate.
>>
>>128537965

It's too risky to stage terror false flags in the USA unless exceptionally well controlled. Reason being, some guy with a conceal carry permit might pull out his gun and kill your crew of actors. Obviously that would blow the lid on this phony jewish terrorism.
>>
>>128539152
#PrayForParis three times
#PrayForLondon twice

top kek
>>
also, I guess it may be a difference in kind of muslims that we get versus europe. They tend to get a lot of tribals, africans, younger males. We tend to get families, turks, persons who aided us in wars, gulf arabs
>>
File: Bill_Of_Rights.gif (2MB, 2400x3150px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Of_Rights.gif
2MB, 2400x3150px
>>128537965
>>
>>128538620
All while the Kenyan was in office
>>
>>128540116
>that gif
lmao wtf, a true patriot

sauce?
>>
>>128537965
You guys have guns to protect yourself, the muzzies are scared to try, cos they would be blasted to hell...

If they dont get a good kill/death ratio they wont get virgins I think
>>
>>128538337
>>128540121
Ohh and Europe has more though welfare states
>>
>>128541268
*thorough
>>
We have guns and the Semite cockroaches are afraid. They really shouldn't be, because it would be just as easy to pull off their stunts here, but just the presence of guns gives most of our enemies pause.
>>
>>128541415
And they are pretty widely hated here, or at least suspected. They know we are watching their every move and thinking "I'm gonna stop this fucking haji from carrying out 9/11 2.0, just give me a sign!"
>>
>>128538249
You're disabled. It's most likely because Europe is really fucking close to the middle east and sand niggers can't afford a flight to America so they instead go to Europe, where they can pretend to be refugees and bomb them to shit
>>
Geography.
>>
>>128537965

Because Europe is FLOODED with Muslims. America is not.
>>
>>128537965
Our power level is over 9000.

Brits power level is 5.

Who would you rather fuck with?
>>
>>128541247
Its not the guns, its the craziness

I mean, yes they can fucking kill a lot of people go on a car rampage blow something up whatver.

But seriously, look what we do. We do that shit as a hobby. To ourselves. Shoot up a school? Fucking YAWN man. Shoot up a theatre? Fucking LAME copycat bullshit dude. Even the gay danceclub shit was unoriginal.
>>
>>128540151
This! America= freedom. Motherfuckers will absolutely get 14+1 freedom projectiles into center mass by a patriot, then we will tear into whats left of their family and find out what and who they know.
Tldr; we arent cowards.
>>
>>128537965

Because we don't import Muslims like Chinese toys.

But Europe does.
>>
The false flags stopped after 0buma. They have to operate elsewhere now.
>>
>>128537965
Because we have a great big fucking ocean separating us from the terrorists.
>>
>>128538620
>amnesia about terrorist attacks occuring on their soil
>elected Trump

Pick one that actually happened.
>>
>>128542032
This does happen. Like the Draw Mohammed shootings in TX

But we never count those as happenings for the terror count
>>
>>128540116
I was waitin for a bazooka to appear
>>
>>128541006

I saw it in Michael Moore's Bowling for Columbine.
>>
>>128542671
ah ok thanks for the heads up m8 i appreciate it
>>
>>128537965
1. Easier travelling from Dumbfuckistan to Europe than US.
2. By being "Refugees" in one EU country I believe they are able to receive easy access to other EU countries. Namely those that have money to give.
3. US and Canada have stricter immigration policies than European countries.
4. They also have more 3rd to 4th generation migrants from middle-eastern countries that tend to radicalize more easily.
5. Their own policies regarding these people are so lighthearted it's amazing there isn't aren't actual nationalist vigilantes taking things into their own hands.
>>
There are terrorist attacks in the US -- perpetrated by Muslims and also by white trash alt-rightists. In the latter case, they're classified as "violent crimes" and not called terror incidents as they should be.

Also, the major countries in Europe have large local populations that are from former regions of the world that were colonized by those European countries. Those local populations often came to Europe as laborers (they faced poverty and racism).
Now, all violence is inexcusable, but the terrorism in Europe is amplified by the fact that one has a situation in which radicals abroad are able to tap into the discontent of local Muslims -- so in a sense it's an admixture of postcolonialism and radicalism. In the US, we don't have the same colonial history, and there isn't the same population with a history of colonization.
>>
NSA. Homeland Security.... they also have surveillance capacities that far outstrip organizations in Europe.
>>
>>128537965

Because you want find very many Muslim ghettos like you do in Europe, with the exception of maybe Dearborn, Michigan or the Somalis in Minneapolis. But even those aren't really ghettos and are 100x better than the Black hellholes that are nearby.
>>
>>128537965
Muslims in America try to assimilate, at least, because our freedoms are awesome

Muslims in Europe... lol *laughing crying emoji*
>>
File: rick.jpg (7KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
rick.jpg
7KB, 320x240px
>>128537965

Pic related said it best.

>Well there are certain sections of New York, Major, that I wouldn't advise you to try to invade.
>>
File: 911-planes.jpg (52KB, 400x414px) Image search: [Google]
911-planes.jpg
52KB, 400x414px
>>128537965
I think this was kind of overkill
This is a lot of damage for a jihadist
Even a lvl 99 jihadist guild can only do like 1/10th of the damage this coordinated attack did
>>
>>128549543
Yeah 9/11 was worse than nearly every terror attack in a first world country combined
>>
>>128550380
Jihadist terror to be specific
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.